ReferralCandy

4,5 (362)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Obtén más ventas a través de recomendaciones boca a boca.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 362

Milagros
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

gracias a [CONTENIDO SENSIBLE]

Revisado el 11-03-2022

Puntos a favor

[CONTENIDO SENSIBLE] me ayudó mucho, sin él no hubiese podido instalarlo ni Referral candy ni sincronizarlo con mi tienda online

Amin
Amin
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Excellent Automated Marketing Tool

Revisado el 08-11-2018

It’s a staple of our Shopify-based ecommerce store.

It’s a staple of our Shopify-based ecommerce store.

Puntos a favor

Referral Candy works. We use it as a part of our Shopify store, and we’ve had success with it. About 3% of our monthly sales are generated via Referral Candy. The interface is easy to use, and the constantly make improvements, month to month. We essentially set it up, and review it once every four months — we love how little administration we need to do.

Puntos en contra

We’ve seen other referral programs offer a “stage-based” referral incentive (eg if you refer 5 or 10 people you get a special Gift). I wish Referral Candy offered this. Additionally, there are automatic “share” buttons that are easy to include for customers associated with Facebook and Twitter. I wish they had the ability for us to program sharing via WhatsApp. Finally, it appears the price has increased for ge software, which is not ideal

Amanda
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Customer Support is Great

Revisado el 22-04-2020

Puntos a favor

Being completely new to this type of software and having some difficulty setting it up, I was relieved to be able to have a virtual meeting with a real live person to hash out any roadblocks. Customer support was great!

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a direct integration with Moonclerk so that a coupon could be automatically applied to a checkout form via the ReferralCandy link. Additionally, it is disappointing that the advocates cannot have a credit automatically applied to their Moonclerk account, and that we have to manually send their rewards. Overall it provides less automation that I expected, and leaves a lot to be desired.

Alternativas consideradas

Tapfiliate

Razones para cambiar a ReferralCandy

Tapfiliate seemed to be more geared towards Affiliate Marketing -- for bloggers and influencers who would want to have a dashboard to log in to check on their rewards with multiple different companies. We are more interested in friends referring their friends, which ReferralCandy seemed perfect for.
Jason
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Specific review to address excellent customer service by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Revisado el 04-05-2020

Haven't started using it yet. But I think our loyal customers will help us spread the word about us and help grow our database.

Puntos a favor

The program is relatively easy to set up and get started.
However, don't rush make ourself know with the consequences of certain settings.

Puntos en contra

Although the software is relatively straightforward, I had many questions about reward setting and other areas of the software. Only once you get really deep into the software certain consequences become clear or start raising questions. I think the reward setting page could be more clear.
If you want I am willing to give you more detailed information and input.

I think it would help to add a calculation model feature that can be used to simulate what cost/benefit a certain reward will have. Ie. what does a reward cost and what is the benefit.
I made this in Excel now, and it was really useful.

I have had frequent contact with your customer service officer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Her help has been very friendly, fast and accurate. In my opinion she's doing a great job!

Steven
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Revisado el 06-03-2024

Puntos a favor

The customer support and the ability to generate more customers from existing customers

Puntos en contra

nothing everything is fine. All good, nothing

Nana
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

super servicce

Revisado el 21-03-2024

I think it is good,now it is working -it took some time, but now the future will tell, if it make sense to use in my business.

Puntos a favor

It took me some time to set it up, as it didn't work well with my Klayvio integration. But now it is working an referral is made.

Puntos en contra

The service Jessa gave, to help me get it implemented.

Sean
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great Service

Revisado el 30-01-2024

Puntos a favor

The support team are very understanding and offers great support whenever needed.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if the content seen by our customers had more options to edit.

Alonzo
Alonzo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

helpful and easy so far

Revisado el 11-02-2020

quick and responsive chat, unlike Refersion which has had long lag times before replies.

Puntos a favor

For [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]: "You've been great and very helpful. I actually currently have an active trial going with Refersion, but it's been terribly frustrating, very unclear and complicated on the setup so that's why I jumped to Referralcandy. Still in the initial stages of setup and yet to be determined, but it's looking good for Referralcandy so far..."

Puntos en contra

it's still a bit complicated to set up, but simpler than refersion so far and the help chat people are very quick and responsive.

Camilo

Revisado el 16-10-2023

Puntos a favor

Good support and clear documentation as well as a good product.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to add here since until now no things to dislike.

Jamie
  • Sector: Diseño

Customer Service

Revisado el 30-11-2023

As a brand new user, it's been good so far!

As a brand new user, it's been good so far!

Puntos a favor

I am just starting to use this app and had some questions. I love how quickly I get chat responses and most recently the assistance from [sensitive content hidden] was above and beyond. She helped answer all my questions and even edited a product photo for me so that it met the size requirements for the app.

Puntos en contra

As a brand new user, it's too early for me to say.

Kelsey
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Automated and Reliable

Revisado el 09-01-2024

Would recommend to others looking to build a touch-free, reliable, and automated referral program.

Puntos a favor

With referral candy, I like that everything works automatically in the background with little work required after set up.

Puntos en contra

It was challenging to integrate Referral Candy with Klaviyo at first - it would be really great if a member from RC could onboard the program to our marktechstack for us.

Francesca
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A software to grow your business thanks to your own customers

Revisado el 16-02-2022

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about ReferralCandy is that it makes the business grow while making the customers happy, and their friends too! It let this happen through a handful of contents that are partially customizable, and all the rewards to the advocates and their friends are sent out automatically, asking no more effort than to choose which are the discounts that you want to give to the customers, and what are the rules that make the discounts applicable (for example the minimum order value).
Plus, the support team is very quick and helpful in answering doubts and questions and giving useful tips to make the most of this software! :)

Puntos en contra

I would say that the things I liked least about ReferralCandy are:
- that I am not able to deeply customize the contents through the HTML exposed
- that I am not able to understand how the contents performs singularly (for example how many links are shared from the post-purchase pop-up, or through the first email, the reminder email and so on)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Functional and Gracefully Simple

Revisado el 22-03-2021

We needed a simple referral system we could activate to increase our acquisition. Most platforms on the market have affiliate marketing capabilities that we didn't need and their pricing scaled along with that. ReferralCandy offered a simple referral system that matched our requirements in an easy to manage package with a lot of thoughtful features that could get anyone's referral program up and running quickly.

Puntos a favor

The software is functionally operational from day 1. It has the core features of a referral program and common access points for integration. Their system is open enough to allow for additional tinkering to adapt it to your system but it you can hit the ground running.

Puntos en contra

The ways of accessing information on users enrolled to the referral programs and analytics needs more granular control. Its virtually impossible to manage and migrate large amounts of data in an efficient manner. As such, it may be difficult to use the product to scale but their customer support and development team maintained comms with us so we were able to eventually solve the issues but there were many compromises.

Jessi

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

It does the bare minimum

Revisado el 24-08-2022

Fine!

Fine!

Puntos a favor

Simple to use and navigate. Can search customers in the backend easily.

Puntos en contra

Tracking is not efficient. Wish there were more referral/ ways to earn rewards capabilities. Does not integrate with Shopify well. Customers can't stack rewards. They can only use 1 code per order.

Tyler
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Addition To Our Site

Revisado el 07-04-2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful support to us over the years.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful support to us over the years.

Puntos a favor

We have used Referral Candy for a number of years. It is easy to install and has been a great eCommerce offering to have available.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't really anything! We are no longer using this as we have a loyalty program.

Madison

Great Customer Support

Revisado el 06-10-2022

Puntos a favor

They have wonderful customer support available to answer any questions I may have, which can be hard to find these days. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has provided top-notch customer support! She is kind, helpful, and always has a quick response time. I'm truly impressed :)

Puntos en contra

Not as sophisticated as other options, but great for the price point

kiril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

very easy to use, our customers love it

Revisado el 08-04-2021

great, customer service is top notch and solves anything that ever comes up which is usually never

Puntos a favor

ease of use, great customer service, affordable for a small business

Puntos en contra

nothing really, didn't dislike anything

Michel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Flexible, easy to setup, great support

Revisado el 26-06-2019

Puntos a favor

Setup was painless, it's quite flexible in how you implement the referral system and support has been sublime. Rep was great in helping setup the program and was very responsive the whole way through. The free trial is generous and has no restrictions, so you could test all you want before deciding to pay.

Puntos en contra

While setup was easy, it did take a while to verify before we could implement.

Alternativas consideradas

Smile.io y Viral Loops
Belinda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Overall review

Revisado el 15-08-2020

Puntos a favor

This product is very easy to use, and integrate.

Puntos en contra

It charges commission except the cash rewards, which costs much more than other similar software.

Kelsey

Great software

Revisado el 09-03-2020

We wanted to engage our customers and let them easily engage their friends. Referral marketing has been on our list for 2020 and with Referral Candy it's been really easy to do.

Puntos a favor

ReferralCandy was so easy and quick to set up, i think it was live on our site within a week. We've already seen great results and customers engaging. The dashboard easily displays results so i can report on it quickly, which is essential! Support is always so good, really easy with the online chat, i spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today and she resolved my issue and made some suggestions which were so helpful!

Puntos en contra

We've been using ReferralCandy for a few months now and i've not come across anything that doesn't work.

Yarra
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Revisado el 28-08-2020

The benefits of ReferralCandy have been an easy to understand dashboard to track and reward referrers to our website.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use is what I like most about Referral Candy.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Nathan
  • Sector: Internet

Good customer support

Revisado el 27-02-2023

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and quick handling my support request

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up and start using(I'm adding this to surpass the minimum character requirements. You all shouldn't require so many items in a review. Take what you can get, leave everything optional. The minimum character limit is silly and made me want to stop submitting this application.)

Puntos en contra

Our business wanted to run multiple different campaigns with different branding, and slightly different rewards. We have to maintain multiple different accounts and manage which account we use with our custom web application in order to make this work. It would be better if we could house and use multiple different campaigns together in a single account.

Susana

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome

Revisado el 09-06-2022

Support is quick when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is awesome in getting my customers and I help.

Puntos en contra

We'd love more ways to identify fraud but all in all, we really love referral candy

Erin
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy option for customer referrals, but limited use otherwise.

Revisado el 14-10-2022

Generally positive, they seem to have updated their look and features.

Generally positive, they seem to have updated their look and features.

Puntos a favor

Generates codes for our customers based on referrals, incentivizes customers to share their experience with our product.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't enable us to see current rewards a customer might have (to my knowledge). Our customers don't also don't tend to engage with it often except for a few brand ambassadors.

James

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great support - going above and beyond

Revisado el 01-05-2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the support team has been great for advice and help.

Puntos a favor

The ease of setup and advice on advanced featured.

Puntos en contra

No way to have multiple programs connected to one Shopify installation.