Celoxis

Plataforma integral de gestión de proyectos y colaboración laboral

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 257

Kavita P.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants

Revisado el 28-09-2018

Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

1. Web-based Interface
2. Mobile Access
3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines
4. Alerts and Notifications
5. Time Tracking
6. Ease of Use

Puntos en contra

The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

Pete C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Comprehensive tool for enterprise management

Revisado el 31-01-2022

Excellent software, there seems to be a way to do whatever I need it to do. I need more time to export features and customize how the budgeting works. Haven't moved out of my budgeting tool that I built because I am not able to provide finance what they need out of Celoxis yet.

Puntos a favor

I needed a tool that had the power of Microsoft Project with the ability to track budgets and capitalize labour costs. I was a software developer in a former life and wanted one tool to do it all. I hate islands of information. After trying to setup what I needed in the tools we had available... Project for the Web, Project Online, Project Power App, Asana, Jira. I came across Celoxis. I was immediately drawn to it because I could see it was designed to run the job of project management. Most other platforms are designed to have you run the rest of your project in excel. I didn't want that. Celoxis does it all and I can still publish MS Project files or excel spreadsheets if I need to publish data somewhere.

Puntos en contra

Our organization has already licenses for other Project managment tools. I could not get buy in for another project app. I would like a way for people to submit time and updates without having to use the email feature or buy a license. If I could request and update or time input and they click a link that takes them to an update page. I can't get buy in for 100 or so licenses so people can update a task.

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

CELOXIS review from an Ops Director

Revisado el 21-06-2022

Very happy, its constant new features allow to evolve its configuration until it meets our exact and detailed expectations as a company.

the Open a Ticket feature:
- always respond really quickly
- sometimes even implementing recommendations when asking in an open ticket

Puntos en contra

the implementation. the matching between workspaces + job roles + permissions is not easy. even though the workspaces are really interesting and usefull, it is kind of difficult to get the right configuration.

monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

price and quality vs other products. customer service. zapier and integration with CRM, outlook, etc workspaced: for added KPIs and info
Hooman M.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great project management and reporting tool but not a good task management

Revisado el 13-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Reporting is great. It is well designed for standard PMBOK framework project management. The custom field feature is great and makes the tool more flexible. The Zapier integration is good and makes it easier to integrate with other application.

Puntos en contra

Look and design. Not a modern application. No mobile app. Not many notification options. Not good for collaboration with external customers.

Henok P.

An Excellent path for Project Management

Revisado el 14-04-2022

As a whole, Celoxis project management tool made my day to day task much much easier. I would recommend it to every company and organazation who have multiple projects. It will make it easier to have a 360 view in detail tasks and statuses.

Puntos a favor

Since subscribing to Celoxis. I have been more engaging and well tracking my projects with a clear understanding and visualization. The best feature about Celoxis is that reporting feature. It will allow you to create your own reporting type or you can choose from well developed report templates, either way you will have a clear visual on your project status with every available details.

Puntos en contra

The problem I have faced is that there is one in particular with customizing my report template that I could not add a column that I needed especially when it integrated with time.

Stacie M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Celoxis get's the job done and has a very responsive support team!

Revisado el 03-12-2021

Celoxis get's the job done and has a very responsive support team!

Puntos a favor

Tracking budgets, time, and delivery progress. Tracking who has what and when it is due.

Puntos en contra

My only request for improving the tool at this time is for Celoxis to implement a currency conversion calculation in the tool so that our business can report on USD across all regions, the rest we can live with, or I will submit a support case for consideration.

FinancialForce PSA y Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

Price, API integration capabilities, less time to implement (cloud offering with features available day 1)
Andrés L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool to manage multiple projects

Revisado el 09-09-2021

Really visual tool to report task and projects. I would add a customization or adaptation for Agile Metholodogy

Puntos a favor

The easy way to report your advances in tasks and projects.

Puntos en contra

I would adapt the tool to report small tasks, as my company uses in Agile projects

Trello y Microsoft Project

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

It was a corporative tool, the i did not decide. Anyway i think it is a great app
Mike L.
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Feedback

Revisado el 31-05-2022

Good, great team and engagement.

Puntos a favor

Single source of truth easy to customise.

Puntos en contra

Client hierarchy does not work and financial terms used do not make sense in UK market

Samuele P.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Very good tool for work

Revisado el 31-05-2022

very good experience

Puntos a favor

the easy way of use and the family feeling of the function

Puntos en contra

the easy way to schedule project and to assign resources.

Microsoft Project

it is better at all
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Celoxis

Revisado el 02-05-2022

Puntos a favor

We can manage some process with all resources

Puntos en contra

Improve optimization of database sql server.

Nin R.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Best Portfolio Project Management Tool in today's market

Revisado el 28-08-2021

Puntos a favor

It's difficult to find a single PPM tool that has end-to-end functionality for program/portfolio management, day-to-day project management, resource workforce management, budget vs actuals reporting, and dashboard reporting. I've researched for the past 3-4 years and whilst there are companies out there that have been around for decades or may have more API integrations, Celoxis is by far the most intuitive, customizable PPM tool that does all of the above functions at a competitive cost and with a very modern user interface. The Gantt chart mimics the look and feel of MS Project which allowed the learning curve for our PMs to be seamless as they simply imported their Project CSV files. The resource workforce reporting is also automated and easily shows those under/over allocated. One of the best functions of this tool is the dashboard reporting - it is incredibly customizable allowing the user to select position, width, charts, filters, custom fields etc which again mimics what you'd be able to do in MS PowerPoint but in an automated fashion. I've used PPM tools customised for enterprise organisations with 50,000+ employees which cost $5m+ in licensing costs yet did not function as well as Celoxis.

Puntos en contra

There's always room for improvement in every software/company. I would like to see the support for Celoxis increase from 24x5 to 24x7. If they can bring some of their support onshore with a phone capability as well, that would be fantastic. Some minor enhancements on their dashboard reporting capabilities would also be helpful.

Clarity, Smartsheet, GanttPRO y monday.com
Anoosh K.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Use Celoxis to make life easy for you & your teams

Revisado el 10-07-2021

Overall Celoxis is an average-priced, great features, and simple to configure tool.

The usage of the tool depends on our own requirements. We have set up the tool very differently for different departments.

The journey has been really awesome! Hope we get more features requested and make this tool much more powerful!

Puntos a favor

I have been part of the team that tested, implemented, and using the tool as a User and also Administrator.

1) The standalone app helps us to do customization without depending on Salesforce Admins. I can create my own 'Custom Fields' and report on it. Even the 'Custom Fields' can be customized to show for only specific types of projects which is awesome.

2) The concept of 'Workspaces' which separates out the department-wise projects makes it unique. It helps to remove the noise from/to other departments.

3) The Project/Task creation AND/OR the templates option is very simple and re-usable, which takes Project Managers to create projects in less than 30 seconds.

4) Time tracking is very very simple. This has been hell in our previous tool.

5) The access control/security can be controlled by Celoxis Admin(That's me!) which is super helpful.

6) With all of the above, the adoption of Celoxis across our departments has been great compared to our previous tool.

7) Last but not least - Their Support team is awesome! You just send a Chat or Open a ticket, they respond very quickly and provide resolutions in most of the cases. NEVER SEEN a SUPPORT team like that previously.

Puntos en contra

1) Task scheduling is medium. Though they have provided different ways to achieve our requirements, it is a tedious job. I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think about 'Day-wise scheduling' which is already part of other PSA tools.

2) The Reporting is medium. Though we can achieve the results with multiple reports, I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think more about reporting capabilities (Something like a Salesforce kind of reporting structure would help everyone).

3) There are few limitations which they have already documented here: https://www.celoxis.com/kb/13.5/reports/concepts/limits
I would want them to think out of the box and help more customers, while the customers grow, these kinds of limitations will be barriers to proceed with the tool in the long-run future.

Mavenlink, Planview Clarizen, BigTime y Replicon

Razones para elegir Celoxis

1) No Trial option 2) Complex configuration and dependent on Salesforce Admins 3) To enter time, you need to create an assignment, and then also only that person can enter the time. Aaaah! People literally screamed at us when the tool was live. 4) To create one custom field, we have to go to Salesforce Admins again which is not that easy route. 5) Pricing. Oh no! When we are not using that tool and paying that much, leadership was not happy. much more.....

FinancialForce PSA

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

1) Simple tool 2) Less expensive 3) Ease of use 4) Matched with 85% of features 5) Customization
Makro P.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This software could change your company

Revisado el 16-12-2020

We can fully recommend this software for project management, but be aware that this is only a tool. Company has to change it's mindset to project organization in order to implement it successfully.

Puntos a favor

As centralized server solution, this software enables us to plan, manage and control whole portfolio and every project individually. As comprehensive solution this software is used by our employees, management, associates and clients. Everybody can see state of their projects/tasks with one click on their mobile phones or computers.

Puntos en contra

Software could be better with improvements in cashflow department of the project. Also as project is set of activities performed by all Project participants, it could be helpful to implement Client tasks and other stakeholders tasks.

Razones para elegir Celoxis

As organization we've outgrown software that we used. Our old software enabled us only to record hours on specific projects and not to tasks. this was our only option. This can give you information on project costs, but you can not collaborate through comprehensive solution as fully featured PM software.

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

We probably evaluated 50 alternatives, abovementioned are only few major candidates, but only Microsoft project (server edition), Genius Project and Celoxis satisfied fully our needs. After evaluation, we decided to go with Celoxis as it was best tailored to our needs.
Donald S.
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Tool for P{project Collaboration

Revisado el 09-09-2020

My Celoxis implementation is self hosted. That was a bit of a learning curve for me personally but the Tech support staff was pretty helpful in pointing me to the right solutions. Now that the system is up and running it is very stable. My principle issues were not with the core Celoxis application as much as the host system configuration such as installing SSL and positioning the system properly behind my firewall. It took cooperation among a number of vendors but I now have a robust application on a rock steady platform (Windows Server 2019) protected by a top-tier security system (SOPHOS). It was with the effort!

Puntos a favor

Celoxis allows integration of planned work hours and resources with time card inputs to allow an integrated management solution that permits tracking of Planed vs. Actual labor hours and costs. Definitely a much tighter integration than I found in MS Project. However - and this is important to my clients - the ability to bidirectionally share data with Project is a significant plus as many of my clients rely on Project. Finally, I use Celoxis for multiple clients and the workspaces functionality allows me the ability to securely partition clients into their own environment thus permitting multiple clients to share the basic installation.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve to climb - especially in the reporting function and I am still learning how to use the many features of the product. I would like to see more You Tube videos on how to perform advanced functions - especially with cost and resource reporting for users.

• Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great full-featured project management tool

Revisado el 13-11-2019

Puntos a favor

Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

Puntos en contra

With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

LiquidPlanner, OpenProject, monday.com y Forecast

Razones para elegir Celoxis

Our prior tool did not understand resource management and loading, and had no plans to add those features. It also did not support advanced predecessor conditions (T+/- the start or finish of other tasks, etc.) This caused us to use Microsoft Project to get an accurate schedule, then manually enter the project (or project updates) in the cloud-based tool, for collaboration and tracking. This was just too cumbersome.

TeamGantt

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

While some of the alternative products may have been on par with Celoxis in both price point and feature set, Celoxis that their team presented the best solution and on-boarding experience, and we felt Celoxis would be our fastest way to get up-and-running with the project management capability we needed.
Aleksander A.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems

Revisado el 22-10-2019

Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

Puntos a favor

The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation.
For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects.

When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

Puntos en contra

The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant.
An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason.

Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent.

While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

Adobe Workfront, Jira, Asana, monday.com y Wrike

Razones para elegir Celoxis

Insufficient scheduling and reporting options and hard to work UI/UX

WorkflowMax

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

Superior value for money in features at this size of company compared to the competition.
Kapil B.

Easy Project Management

Revisado el 23-10-2019

- ease of use
- feature rich for project management
- external users and client login option for client view
- integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required
- integrated time entry and approval
- single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

Puntos en contra

- mobility options are limited
- client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

Jira, Microsoft Project y Smartsheet

Razones para elegir Celoxis

Ease of use and availability of integrated time entry and approval with project/task management.

Jira, Microsoft Project y Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

above mentioned features as well as pricing was an all out win for us
Susan A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for project oriented firms that invoice for services

Revisado el 22-09-2020

Very positive. We are just rolling it out now to all our staff, and we're really looking forward to gaining the real benefits.

Puntos a favor

Celoxis is a powerful project management software that is replacing MS Project in our organization, allowing us to get a portfolio view of many projects managed by multiple PMs. But best of all, our resources can enter their timesheets within Celoxis. This allows us to eliminate one piece of software and run analytics to learn about our performance and drive improvements.

Puntos en contra

It was tricky to setup. We needed the help of Celoxis to get the roles and access permissions setup correctly. The help guide was not comprehensive enough in this area to do it yourself.

Jira, Microsoft Project y monday.com

Razones para elegir Celoxis

Viewing multiple projects at once and entering time-sheet data in the project tasks. Plan Vs Actual at the granular level.

Microsoft Project
Dan B.
  • Sector: Construcción

Good Project management software

Revisado el 05-11-2020

Very good at project planning timelines and financial planning of income and expenditure

Puntos a favor

Gantt charts and financials work well, we don't really use the resource and workload functions but they are good. Significant upgrade over Wrike for cost tracking and forecasting

Puntos en contra

Uploads in CSV are ok but added functionality here would be good

monday.com y Wrike

Cost and Functionality

Wrike

Razones para cambiar a Celoxis

Helpful onboarding and customer service, better functionality for our needs
Whitney P.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use product hits all the top needs

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

Puntos a favor

I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

Puntos en contra

The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

Marc S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Flexible software for project management and team efforts management

Revisado el 16-07-2020

The software could be very well adapted to our specific company structure and workflow (we manufacture soft goods in China). We could customize a large part of it so it would be matching exactly what we needed. Also it made it relatively easy to manage the many projects (between 30 and 50) with a team working in different locations.

Puntos a favor

Customizable screens (they call it widgets) that could be applied to teams/groups or individuals. It made everyone rather happy as they could make it their own.

Puntos en contra

We didn't use the any of the tools to tracks costs and financials, and it sometimes was creating confusion (we asked the Celoxis dev. team if we could fully remove this from our platform)

Anshu M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings

Revisado el 24-03-2017

Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love.

It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc.

You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!

Puntos a favor

Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Puntos en contra

Weak in communication tools, does not have an email editor, only notifications can be sent out through commenting in apps, can't attach files to those or send to multiple client officials. Discussions at Project level allow those but not at app level.

Denzil jr P.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!

Revisado el 27-03-2017

In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration.

in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively.

In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.

Puntos a favor

In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Puntos en contra

Limitation on graph feature but I think that the capability is enough for our needs. However, we're looking forward if Celoxis can add more features that could help us get use the most of it.

Jorge ruben M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Latest release made Celoxis even more valuable

Revisado el 18-09-2020

After almost 2 years using it, it has only become better. I am the person most involved with Celoxis in the company, I do all the API integrations, and have done most of the dashboards and report customizations. I am very satisfied with how Celoxis has improved over time, and I am eager to see what it becomes in the future. I have also work a little with workflows, getting a lot of value from them, although I haven't got the time to do as much as I'd like. I reccomend Celoxis 100%. Before choosing it, I evaluated about 15 different platforms, in the end, the technical evaluation was very clear, Celoxis was the only viable option, unless I wanted to spend 10 or 15 times more money on something else.

Puntos a favor

No doubt, I have 2 favorite features: everything related to the Gantt View, which is extremely customizable, and now suporting different baselines; and the REST API, which is a lot better documented than when I started using it. Also, not a feature about the software, but as important, Customer Support is excelent.

Puntos en contra

So far, Celoxis hasn't turned into proper program and portfolio management.

Zeeshan A.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Top customer service that offers feature packed Project Management solution

Revisado el 23-01-2022

We need an end and end Project management solution and we are very please that we found one in form of Celoxis. Celoxis implementation was very smooth and the team was quickly onboarded and have comfortably learned the new ways of working in the new PPM tool. The best part was that Celoxis team was really supportive and have provided the much needed support where ever we required one.

Puntos a favor

I am really impressed with the customer service. The team is really responsive and support you with the best solution possible. The support during the implementation was crucial and it was offered throughout the implementation lifecycle without any extra cost. Moreover I also like the software as it is simple yet powerful enough to provide with end to end Project management solution.

Puntos en contra

I would like to Celoxis to include more market standard feature in Project planning (Gantt plan). The current system doesn't allow you to revert back the changes, it is a crucial feature that comes in very handy in case if you are trialling a new plan or made an error by accident. The system also doesn't let you compare the baseline plan with the current plan.