Timesheets.com

Seguimiento temporal para nóminas y facturación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

714 opciones de software

Danielle F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

Revisado el 23-01-2018

GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

Puntos a favor

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward.
Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

Puntos en contra

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Tammy K.

Great Support/Great product

Revisado el 02-06-2021

Overall, I really like the software. It has everything I need, it just needs to be tightened up a little bit. Consolidate a few things. But for the most part, it's user friendly, works great for employees that are on the run, great reports that are easy to use. Live Chat is the BEST. The customer service is the BEST and the price is great. Overall, great product - very happy with it.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. Mobile features are great! The GPS tracking is super helpful. Lots of settings to personalize your needs. Two of the BEST features are the price and the customer service hands down. The reports are easy to use. Love that it is easy to track PTO. Currently, it has all the features that a business needs to track employees that are in very different locations that are not brick in mortar

Puntos en contra

There are a few things I would change. Setting up a new person. I would have all the setting necessary to get them in the system in one place instead of in different settings areas. The memo section needs to be visible on the mobile part, should not have to switch it desktop to see a memo. It would be great if employees could choose a PTO day from the mobile section and not desktop. It would be great to clock in once and choose a location and not have to clock in twice to list your location.

Clockify

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

It had more remote clock-in features and the price was great, and it was highly recommended.
Rod W.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Timesheet

Revisado el 11-10-2021

Excellent. It works. If i have questions they are quickly addressed.

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup and functional.

Puntos en contra

I am very happy with the product. I have no issues.

Cassandra L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Timesheets for hire

Revisado el 09-04-2021

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

Puntos a favor

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com Traducir a español

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Jennifer W.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Timesheets has Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 09-08-2021

Excellent!

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is an excellect system to track employees work hours and expenses. Also their employee scheduling system is easy to use. Most of all, they have an excellent service team. Every time I call, there is a live person to help me. They are very knowledgable, call you back if necessary, and will walk you through the steps to answer your question or solve the problem.

Puntos en contra

They do not have a payroll portion to their softward.

Jackie M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Great Product

Revisado el 24-03-2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

Puntos a favor

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

Puntos en contra

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

ClickTime

Software anterior

ClickTime

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We are choosing Timesheets because of the price point, ease of use and a stand-alone product that doesn't need to be integrated to our existing products. Great customer service that started as soon as we signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure that I understood the product by giving me a walkthrough, answering questions and recommending best practices for the tool.
Catherine l D.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great produce and customer service

Revisado el 15-03-2021

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

Puntos a favor

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

Puntos en contra

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

ManyContacts

Razones para elegir Timesheets.com

Very poor customer service, overpriced since the switch from the original owners of the program when Abacus bought it (price more than doubled-with an abrupt decrease in customer service, and a new 3 year contract).

Software anterior

OfficeTools

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

Demo looked interesting and a good fit, sales people were helpful and knowledgeable, so I tried the free demo and liked it.
James M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Revisado el 06-09-2019

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

Puntos a favor

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact.
I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving.
Employees are happy with the software
Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

Puntos en contra

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Jenine B.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good employee time tracking app

Revisado el 14-05-2020

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Puntos en contra

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

SINC y Connecteam

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities
Misty M.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Love it!

Revisado el 03-06-2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Puntos en contra

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

Desiree G.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Eliminated excessive paper handling

Revisado el 13-01-2020

It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

Puntos a favor

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

Puntos en contra

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Nona H.

• Asistencia al cliente

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

Revisado el 07-12-2017

Puntos a favor

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Julie F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Revisado el 24-03-2021

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin t H.
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Revisado el 09-04-2019

Puntos a favor

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Customizable!

Revisado el 18-01-2019

Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Puntos a favor

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Puntos en contra

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

Scott L.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Great for Government Contractors

Revisado el 02-01-2020

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Puntos a favor

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

Puntos en contra

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

John H.
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Revisado el 10-02-2019

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Puntos a favor

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Puntos en contra

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Laurie F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New user impressed with customer service

Revisado el 12-05-2021

I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

Puntos en contra

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive.

Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the...

Revisado el 25-02-2018

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Puntos a favor

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Jodie D.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't...

Revisado el 10-01-2018

I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

Puntos a favor

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

Puntos en contra

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

HI Jodie,

I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Jacob H.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Revisado el 27-11-2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Amy B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall, Timesheets.com has been a great solution for our company.

Revisado el 23-01-2018

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can run any reports I need, based on whichever variables I choose. I also like that I can set cost and bill rates for each person, and for each project. That flexibility is important in a consulting environment.

Puntos en contra

I would really like the ability to copy profiles or create profile templates for setting up new users. It's tedious going through each new user profile to set all the parameters and permissions, when they are the same as many existing users.

I would also like to be able to give supervisors access to view specific employees, even if they are not under their direct chain of command. Or for them to be able to view all hours entered for a specific project. (Often, the person managing a project is not necessarily the supervisor for all employees on the project. But they still need to see all hours entered for that project.)

Erika M.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Software

Revisado el 23-01-2020

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training.

I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

Puntos en contra

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Michael N.

Frametechs

Revisado el 09-02-2017

Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Respuesta de Timesheets.com Traducir a español

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Cynthia P.

Clocking in and Out

Revisado el 23-06-2016

Our company has used Timeclock.com since 2011 for both salary and hourly employees. We were able to merge the information/reports with the time clock to our payroll system.

Puntos a favor

What makes the software so worthy is the simplicity for both the employee & employer to be able to track hours, notes, vacation and etc. One of the features I really like are the reports that are available. One additional bonus to having this software also includes the archived information on each employee for the hours worked while employed with the company.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to dislike about this software because I feel that the options available make it so easy to setup a new employee.

Cyntha,

We appreciate you taking time to review our product after all this time. Reviews definitely seem more relevant today than they might have a few years ago. Thanks again. Each review means a lot to us.