Timesheets.com

4,7 (822)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Seguimiento temporal para nóminas y facturación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 822

Cayla
Cayla
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Asistencia al cliente

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Revisado el 07-06-2018

Puntos a favor

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Puntos en contra

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

James
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Revisado el 06-09-2019

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

Puntos a favor

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact.
I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving.
Employees are happy with the software
Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

Puntos en contra

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Jean
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Revisado el 21-06-2022

Puntos a favor

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Puntos en contra

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 26-02-2024

Overall experience with Timesheets has been good. The product does what it says and the offer excellent customer support. I've never had to wait more than 60 seconds to talk to a person. Customer support team has worked with me to find a solution over the phone everytime I've called.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets stands out for the simple fact that when you call with a question an actual person answers the phone and quickly and intelligently resolves your questions. This is priceless! Thank you, Timesheets for offering true customer support in an age where it is quickly vanishing.

Puntos en contra

It is highly customizable so it takes a while to build out.

Erika
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Software

Revisado el 23-01-2020

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal...

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training.

I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

Puntos en contra

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Janet
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Revisado el 22-12-2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Kim

Revisado el 21-02-2022

Great

Great

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Puntos en contra

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Jenine
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good employee time tracking app

Revisado el 14-05-2020

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Puntos en contra

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

SINC y Connecteam

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities
Teresa
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 01-07-2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Puntos a favor

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Revisado el 27-11-2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Lyn
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Operations Review

Revisado el 18-05-2023

Basic tool that we have build almost of decade of date with and use it to keep our team time in alignment with the customer's contract

Puntos a favor

quick easy way to capture time spent on customers and projects

Puntos en contra

Not integrated with our calendar and project management software to eliminate the extra data entry for each staff member to track the time we are selling to our customers

Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We are currently using systems that are not integrated and we are wasting time repeating data entry to track our time and activity. We are migrating to MS Teams where we have more options to integrate with other tools.
Julie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Revisado el 24-03-2021

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin T
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Revisado el 09-04-2019

Puntos a favor

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Revisado el 25-07-2022

Love it

Love it

Puntos a favor

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Razones para elegir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
Tina
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Time Tracking made easy!

Revisado el 08-07-2023

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Puntos a favor

The time clock and time tracking features are among my favorite within Timesheet.com. They make it easy.

Puntos en contra

The expense record could be more advance but I don't use it much anyways

Annie

Amazing Product

Revisado el 14-03-2019

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

My Timesheets.com

Revisado el 16-08-2023

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

Puntos a favor

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

Puntos en contra

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

Shannon
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, never had a problem

Revisado el 23-01-2018

Timesheets.com made it much easier to track employee and project time and record expenses.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, employee and timesheet setting options are more than enough for our needs, support has been great the two times i had questions, imports data to Quickbooks easily. I also like that we can track all expenses, such as, mileage, we can create and track multiple project time at once and use it from anywhere and upload backup documents.

Puntos en contra

In the three years we have used this product we have never experienced an issue with functionality or accesability. I guess the way they charge is not ideal. They charge by numberof users but only in groups, so if we have 5 users and need 1 more we would have to pay for 3 more users in the next tier.

Brook
  • Sector: Hostelería

A business necessity!

Revisado el 25-03-2022

Customer service is first rate, everyone on the Timesheets.com team is helpful and easy to work with. We are very happy with the platform and the service it provides.

Puntos a favor

This software has helped us efficiently tie our time and energy to projects to tell the story of how our organization moves the needle in our destination. It's easy to see what we're expending by project and put that up against return to make better business decisions with the resources we have.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to get people adjusted to new software and we don't always use the system to it's full potential.

Valerie
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

Revisado el 10-10-2022

I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

Puntos a favor

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

Puntos en contra

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

Pamela
  • Sector: Software informático

Great customer service

Revisado el 11-05-2021

Timesheets.com has met the needs of our company. The customer service has exceeded our expectations. There is always a live person answering the phone or the chat. If the problem is too complex to be answered via chat then that customer service rep will ask to call and will. This team goes above and beyond to answer questions, identify problems, and fix mistakes that the user may have made.

Puntos a favor

The software allows our employees to enter their project time and/or hourly time efficiently. It allows the appropriate employees to be able to run payroll, keep track of vacation, holiday, comp time, and expenses efficiently.

Puntos en contra

The hardest part is not having hourly and salary time integrated into one viewing area.

Brenda
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Great Timesheet!

Revisado el 26-01-2024

I live Timesheets! It was recommended by our accountant! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful at assisting me with the researching the records that Ineeded to get into due to a time that was accidently overlapping to another time. He assisted with on how to look for the audit trail. He showed me how to expend all the records from a previous date to now. Keep [sensitive content hidden] around! He is knowledgable at his job!

Puntos a favor

Accuarate tracking of times. Easy for payroll tracking hours.

Puntos en contra

I really do not have any complaints about Timesheets. The developers have been very helpful with any troubles I was having and answered all my questions!

Debra

Timesheets is great

Revisado el 29-08-2023

I find it very helpful and valuable.

I find it very helpful and valuable.

Puntos a favor

Convenience, and easy record keeping. It is a valuable tool in running this office and I hate to think where we would be with out it. I particularly like the ease of making edits and changes to employee times. I would be happy to refer this program to any business looking to save time.

Puntos en contra

The new format is a little difficult to figure out.

Taku
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great service!

Revisado el 04-02-2020

Excellent!

Excellent!

Puntos a favor

Great customer service and great product!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would add is a more robust and easier to use scheduling module.

QuickBooks Time y TimeClock Plus

Easier to use
Heidi
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] was exceptionally helpful

Revisado el 14-04-2023

Whatever questions I have they are able to assist me quickly. The program is very easy to use and incorporate to other payroll functions. I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

The program is Easy to use, track and process timesheets and assist with payroll.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Seriously?? I can complete this survey without typing in more information. You need to fix this. You are now wasting my time!