Adobe Workfront

Software empresarial de gestión del trabajo online

(1.059)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Funcionalidad de Adobe

Revisado el 21-06-2021

Puntos a favor

Su propuesta de organización es eficiente y real.

Puntos en contra

A veces estos programas son demasiado pesados y difíciles de correr por móviles de baja y media gama.

Faith P.
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data

Revisado el 31-10-2019

Sharing of projects is now easy and every member of the team has up to date data on project progress. Moreover, executives look for loopholes to help in easily and monitor progress.

Puntos a favor

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data which helps organization executives to monitor work in real-time using the data. The most important thing is that their support team worked with us from the beginning to create a platform that best fits our job environment. Now we can easily work in teams as we are able to plan, create and share tasks and projects within the platform and most importantly Workfront was integrated with the softwares that we use on a daily basis. Another benefit is that they offer a free trial for an organization.

Puntos en contra

The vendor support team took a little bit longer in creating the Workfront platform that could best match our needs but in all it was a success and now we are good.

BOARD

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

Workfront has the best support team which worked with us from beginning up to now.
Jessica D.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

Revisado el 18-05-2022

Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Puntos a favor

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

• Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's fine, but difficult to run scenarios

Revisado el 18-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Easy web access. Quick enough to add people to projects and get reports

Puntos en contra

I wanted to use it for hypothetical scenarios, but it's just to difficult to create multiple scenarios.

Shayla B.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Workfront simplifies project and job routing

Revisado el 13-06-2022

I use Workfront on a daily basis, for the better part of each day. When I submit proofs to clients, they have the option to read the proof, make any comments or suggestions they have, or decide whether or not the proof should be authorized. The tools that are located at the top of the page may be used by the customer with ease to highlight or point to what they want altered.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy that the dashboard makes it simple to view the tasks on which I have been tasked to work as well as the due dates for those projects. I am able to view the approvals that are waiting, as well as my to-do list, which helps me keep my job on track.

Puntos en contra

The calendar function on their website is not to my liking. It does not function very well, and it makes it tough to view your projects within a monthly timeline, which is something that is incredibly crucial for a content team to achieve.

Eliabeth P.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My favorite project management system by miles

Revisado el 07-05-2019

I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

Puntos a favor

I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

Puntos en contra

I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

Workfront had more flexibility and reporting capability.
Courtney S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It's fantastic to track all my ongoing tasks with Adobe

Revisado el 28-05-2022

The UI is quite well-designed. It's a cinch to jump straight into proofreading and seeing what the rest of the team has to say. Other team members make great use of it and notify me when I need to be tagged.

Puntos a favor

Workfront is a powerful project management application that makes it possible to break down large projects into manageable chunks. With the help of the system, we can distribute papers between teams and clients, and follow the project's progress through its many stages. Documents may be uploaded and downloaded with ease.

Puntos en contra

If Workfront could connect to several Salesforce accounts, that would be fantastic. We are unable to automate the transfer of data from Salesforce to Workfront since our company has several Salesforce instances. In addition, it would be great if Workfront could integrate with numerous Sharepoints at once.

Sophie B.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Revisado el 11-09-2019

Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Puntos a favor

Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Puntos en contra

Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

Mavenlink y Wrike

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

Instead of Mavenlink- Very flexible on license structuring and pricing, more integrations Instead of Wrike- we needed something more complex, but Wrike is great if you don’t
Stefanie J.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Vital integration into my company

Revisado el 23-04-2022

I am able to stay in the know with my remotely run company. This product has given me the confidence to move forth after the mess and stress of the pandemic.

Puntos a favor

I truly enjoyed the fact that this product gave us hope to continue functioning 100% while still having to work remotely. This has enabled us as a whole to still build clientele all while staying on the same page with all employees with task management.

Puntos en contra

I really have nothing really negative to say. I guess this is just a product that is only as successful for you as what you put into it. Meaning it can be as simplistic and as basic as you want it to but it also can be really in depth and intricate as well. You get what you give.

Dayforce HCM

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

I really enjoyed the reviews and how my experience was pretty much exactly as other reviewers described.
Dawn M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Good Stuff

Revisado el 07-05-2019

From implementation to the partners - it's great!

Puntos a favor

It helps streamline work. A business that runs more efficiently is going to be the leader of the pack.

Puntos en contra

I think resource mapping could use a touch more work. I'd love to see a heat map.

Planview Clarizen y Planview Spigit

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

The ability to upscale usage to an enterprise work (time managed) system.
Felix F.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people!

Revisado el 06-06-2022

This software is perfectly designed for managers. Additionally, you get paid by working per hour. You can intuitively track your project with various capabilities that this software offers. This tool is thoroughly made with the best customizing details for the managers.

Puntos a favor

Adobe Workfront is one of the most premium platforms which brings brilliant productive results. It helps in better screening and updates the features according to the need of hours. Additionally, you will find it the ideal tool for communication and tracking the organic audience. Thus, you should rely on this modern tool for getting expected and unexpected results. Adobe Workfront works limitlessly by providing analytical information and reports. It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people. Additionally, it helps in managing data from various enterprises. Thus, it offers helpful planning and execution of various selling plans.

Puntos en contra

The most irritating thing about Adobe Workfront is that it takes too long to run an operation. Additionally, at times it becomes very clingy to activate. Thus, the users find it hard to manage buffer and malware issues in it.

Lydia S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Workfront

Revisado el 01-06-2021

The biggest plus is how easy it is to communicate with clients, sales reps, and the graphics department. It makes work life run easier.

Puntos a favor

I use Workfront everyday- most of the day.
When I send clients proofs they can open the proof, comment with all the changes they may want or make a decision of approved. The client can easily use the tools at the top of the page to highlight or point to what they want changed. The client can ask us questions and we can answer them all in the same place. Sales Reps. and assistants can also comment or ask the client questions in the same manor. Clients and Sales Reps. can also download the app to their phones and use this software anywhere and anytime. Very user friendly and easy to explain to new clients even over the phone. I love how you can add client email and info so you don't have to remember all the client email to send to each client. All you have to do is type the business name into the software and the clients emails will pop up for you to select. I also love how it time stamps all activity and tell you who made the activity. Sometimes clients will put in changes after we have gone to print and want a rebate because the change was not done. However, now we can see that the change came in after the dateline. Another very convent feature is that you can attach documents like pictures or anything you may want in your ad. From there you can easily download whatever has been attach and us it. This software is the most user friendly and convent than any other software I have used. I love how the comment part is so easy to look at and the tools are great!!!

Puntos en contra

I truly have no cons. Sometimes there are up-dates at inconvenient times but I don't consider that a con its just part of the deal. I worst thing I can say is a couple times of year we have a client or Sales Rep. that has a problem with the app. However, the problem is usually fix that same day and sometimes it is user error and not the program at all.

Sara T.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

PMO take on Workfront

Revisado el 08-05-2019

I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Puntos a favor

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

Puntos en contra

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

• Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Big Fan

Revisado el 07-05-2019

I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin.

Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

Puntos a favor

I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher.

I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects.

Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends.

Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

Puntos en contra

The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Andrew K.
  • Sector: Internet

Sys Admin User

Revisado el 07-11-2018

We use the tool to manage all website development projects (tasks, assignments, schedule, LOE, performance reporting, team management, etc.) time logging, Agile burndown, Kanban, employee tracking, and billing; pretty much every aspect of our business.

Puntos a favor

-The ability to customize the software to fit within your business operations. It's not a one size fits all where you have to modify company operations to fit within like other PM software.
-The reporting functionality and the ability to build custom reports
-Once you learn how to use it and get to know the intricacies, textmode is AMAZING! It allows you to build very custom reports, templates, fields, calculations, etc. to meet the needs of your business.
-The support team is great! Having a dedicated support contact with standing weekly 30-minute meetings has been very helpful. Additionally, the "consulting hours" come in very handy when there are items that myself or other system experts within my company can't figure out because they are able to use their knowledge and expertise to get us what we need.

Puntos en contra

-We submit enhancement ideas or tickets to the product team and feel like they always just get lost in the shuffle. There are a lot of things that we could use but I guess other companies or Workfront don't see the value so our ideas are very slow to be added to their Product Roadmap or come to market.
-It's not the cheapest on the market, that's for sure.
-There is somewhat of a learning curve for new employees at my company trying to learn the software just because it is SO powerful.
-There could be better integrations, specifically with Git.

Jonathan H.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features.

Revisado el 12-06-2018

It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

Puntos a favor

I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons.
1) I find it very intuitive for users to use
2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users
3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself
4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across
5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings
6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users
7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool
8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project.

We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Puntos en contra

Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

Heather O.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Workfront

Revisado el 07-05-2019

Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Puntos a favor

I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Puntos en contra

It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Microsoft SharePoint, Basecamp y Workamajig

Razones para cambiar a Adobe Workfront

It had us from the get go. It seemed the most user friendly and customizable.
Chris M.
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

Helps Streamline Process, Create Accountability

Revisado el 27-08-2019

Workfront has absolutely changed the way my team works from a process standpoint. Previously, there was no way for us to quantify creative work, evaluate workloads of the creative staff or effectively capture the back and forth that accompanies a creative project. Workfront has solved all of these for us and more.

Puntos a favor

There's a lot I love about Workfront. As someone who works on the creative services side of the business, Workfront allows for an orderly intake process using its custom forms (a questionnaire) that allows the project manager to identify the exact asks that are being made. Workfront allows us to easily flip requests into full blown projects, using its task feature to assign each user their own role in the larger project. From a creative perspective, I can use agile project management and set tasks to happen concurrently, or waterfall project management and customize tasks so that one task cannot be started until the previous task is complete.

Overall, Workfront offers a really clear process that creates the accountability throughout my team's creative process.

Puntos en contra

The software definitely takes some getting used to. There's a good amount of onboarding that usually takes place to learn the terminology (tasks vs project, dashboards and reports) and from my team's perspective we used our onboarding sessions to customize dashboards for each section of the team. The copywriters have their own dashboard and the designers have theres. So although the complexity is a con, it offers good potential for further customization.

• Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Asistencia al cliente

Complete and powerful PM information system with some areas to improve

Revisado el 22-10-2015

Working in an in-house marketing department, we have been using Workfront for three years to manage our projects and operations. We need overall visibility on all the activities of our department, plus a powerful collaboration platform.
Our main aim using Workfront is to manage the capacity vs workload of our department and to be able to forecast the demand.
Workfront is fulfilling our basic needs, but we feel that there is a lack of ability to create clear dashboards or to have a better visibility of critical task between multiple projects at the same time (which happens when several campaigns overlap).
There are other points to improve (see Cons below), but it seems that folks at Workfront are committed to improve those areas and correct the product weaknesses.

Puntos a favor

Logging hours is not painful (as it actually sounds), there are several choices to input them and it’s quite easy to get used to the habit.
The collaboration features are very good: comments, sharing if documents, approvals...
Work requests via assignments are clear and provide accountability.
Integrated document proofing and versioning is a must for any creative department and this one works really well.
Workfront support is quick and responses are elaborated, always providing a workaround if there isn't a functionality to match your need.

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a bit limited; while basic reporting is completely fulfilled and you can present the information in clear graphs, when you try to create complex relations (historic vs forecast, capacity vs demand) things get more complicated, there are limitations and you need workarounds to obtain the desired (or closest to the desired) information.
Sharing of information is cumbersome; although you can send automatic reports by email, it's difficult to distribute more elaborated pieces of information.
Resource management is limited; there are tools in the system, but they are not intuitive and are a legacy of previous versions of the system.
Learning curve is steep, it doesn't take much time to get familiarised with the common request-collaborate actions (which most of the users will do), but it needs much time and training to carry out actual project management processes within the system.

• Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I was hesitant, but I'm a believer

Revisado el 07-08-2018

I'll admit... they sort of had to drag me kicking and screaming into using Workfront. I feared that it was going to be one of those things where it took more time to document/track what you're doing than it took to actually do it. Fortunately that turned out not to be the case. We've found a good balance between tracking things and not having to "feed the beast" all the time.

Puntos a favor

Workfront is quite versatile for tracking projects and larger workflows. We use it for individual projects, ongoing work efforts, and even tracking ideas for future development. Other areas of our business use it as a request queue as well, which helps us to put in requests with our communication team and even log suggestions for office improvements. A decent (but not mindblowing) reporting suite with text and simple graphic output helps share status updates.

Puntos en contra

The reporting suite could allow for a bit more freedom; it feels slightly stilted when trying to use it. I also was not a fan of the option to have the software tell you that you're on track or behind. I prefer to assign the status myself as I'm involved with the project more intimately and have more of the big picture. Fortunately that's easily changeable in the project settings. The real cons are honestly self-induced. The temptation is there to track all the minutiae of every little bit of the project. And you certainly can... but it ends up being counterproductive as you spend more time updating than doing. Keep your items lofty and you'll avoid that trap.

Claire W.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Workfront Helps Your Team Manage Projects

Revisado el 25-09-2020

Overall, I think Workfront has helped our team manage multiple projects in an effective way. With this tool, we have been able to launch campaigns and assignments efficiently and it has helped us stay on track with getting tasks completed in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

Workfront has helped our team organize projects in a functional way. It allows you to group similar tasks and assign subtasks to members of your team with due dates, hours for completion, etc. Workfront also includes a built in calendar that integrates with your tasks, so if you're off on PTO or a holiday, task due dates automatically update to work around your schedule.

Puntos en contra

Workfront can be counter intuitive sometimes when it comes to time management. There are a few functionality issues that I think could be updated to better serve its users. One example of this is having to click a button to say you're working on the project, rather than just clicking once to say you've completed the project. The interface design could also be updated to be a little more user-friendly and visually appealing.

• Sector: Estudios de mercado

Workfront Review

Revisado el 25-10-2018

We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Puntos en contra

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Kristen C.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Robust and Flexible But Missing a Few Critical Things

Revisado el 03-09-2015

Puntos a favor

It is very configurable and encompasses the best of both worlds: the traditional project management structure (the project has a life of its own and contains many different kinds of objects), along with lighter object-oriented workflow (comments and approvals associated with specific documents). My product team is very responsive and I've had really great experiences with the remote consultants and help desk. Service is really excellent.

Puntos en contra

Given the crazy pace of my daily reality, I wouldn't mind a slower rate of change on the product itself. Change is a good thing, and most of them are good, but it changes so frequently that it feels like my team just gets used to the new features and ways of interacting with the product, and then it changes again.

Among the things I like LEAST:
-it is impossible to expose the actual file name of new document versions. I can't understand why this is so hard. It should be an option to keep your file naming conventions that are relevant to other systems and are relied on by many users, and still take advantage of the versions features.
-you should be able to be notified when there is a new version added. Again, this one baffles me.
- You should be able to mark a communication URGENT somehow, or set a recurring reminder that can automatically nag people for a response.

Rebecca L.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Planning software that helps us get the job done

Revisado el 06-09-2019

A great tool, I love the ease of use and the time it has saved my team!

Puntos a favor

We have produced hundreds of events and this software is essential to keeping us on time and on budget. The entire company uses it for everything from resource planning, event workflows and automated approvals, to our company-wide operations calendar and staffing. Being able to create customized dashboards to track, in real time, the progress of all of our ongoing projects has led to increased collaboration across our teams and given us time back to focus on our clients. I like the streamlined document proofing capabilities which allows us to eliminate major bottlenecks and reduce unnecessary paper – it all lives in the platform!

Every event is different, and the nimble functionality of the platform allows an adaptable environment for our clients while still tracking the necessary metrics of success. The reporting capabilities is terrific, very robust, and most importantly, easy to use. It has everything we need, and even things we didn't know we needed!

Puntos en contra

Because the platform is so robust there is a healthy learning curve for new employees, dedication to training and maintenance across the full company is needed for successful adoption.

Vic A.
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Wonderful way to track your work, communicate and report on almost anything you can dream of.

Revisado el 02-05-2018

It allowed our IT department to go from 5 products to track our work (ITSM, Assana, TFS, MS Project, and Spiratest) to one product where we use it for our Helpdesk, Projects, Agile Teams, Test Cases, and results, and many many dashboards and reports to gauge how we're doing. Now we're able to track our work and if the work belongs to another team we can pass it along without having to recreate it in another tool. The communication function is also been a success for us.

Puntos a favor

The work tracking, communication and reporting capabilities. Reporting is a misnomer because it's more of a screen view that allows you to dive deeper into the report and the objects in the report. The Communication methods of being able to comment on objects and allow people to respond via email and still append the reply as a log in the object has been a big win for us. Even naysayers now love the product in our organization. The reporting is so powerful I instruct users to develop their dream scenario and I can usually deliver what they want.

Puntos en contra

From time to time it can get glitchy. They've made great improvements on this over the years and I've had the same issue with other products too (i.e. MS Project used to crash on me once a day). But for the complexity of the product and all the functionality it delivers, it's a very small percentage of time that this occurs.