QuickBooks Time

Aplicación de seguimiento temporal para crear nóminas precisas de manera sencilla.

(5.591)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 5590

Cesar C.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntualidad

Revisado el 13-04-2020

Controlar las horas de trabajo de mis empleados y la ubicación al momento de llegar e irse de un sitio de trabajo, excelente para pagar las horas de trabajo que realmente están cumpliendo

Puntos a favor

Es un software bastante convencional, lleva a diario el marcaje de las horas trabajadas de los trabajadores, si éstos la marcan y se conecta con mi software quickbooks automáticamente. Ademas de proporcionar la ubicación en tiempo real al momento del marcaje de la hora.

Puntos en contra

Lo que mas me ha costado es que los trabajadores se acostumbren a usar la aplicación, ya que ellos son los que deben marcar la hora y tener la ubicación de su móvil activada para que llegue la información completa que ofrece esta utilidad.

Michael M.

I <3 TSheets!

Revisado el 13-09-2019

Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Puntos en contra

The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

Deputy y ClockShark

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

TSheets was much better and mobile

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

TSheets had the best options for me & my clients
Travis w.c. M.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Simple Timesheet Solutions

Revisado el 25-02-2020

Tsheets makes it simple for the employee, project manager and accounting team to record hours, gather information and track projects. Glitches eventually work themselves out but I've grown to expect some issues when enrolling new employees, even though they have the same setup. I appreciate that it integrates with Quickbooks as well.

Puntos a favor

Easy to run reports by custom date range, project, customer and employee. This is crucial for our accounting and project management.

Puntos en contra

The permissions can be confusing when setting up new employees, whereby the employee(s) were unable to access features by phone or computer even though their permissions were identical to another employee's. Of particular issue was entering hours manually rather than clocking in/out -- the option simply wouldn't show up on their end. It seemed to take making the same changes several times before the program "clicked". Perhaps there can be a copy/paste feature for new employee profiles.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

Decided to go with T-sheets over Quickbooks timesheets because it integrates well with QB, provides a simplified interface for employees, and is offered at a lower price.
Vito N.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Seems to be good app for time tracking

Revisado el 20-06-2022

We are in trial mode, and we test the efficiency of the app

Puntos a favor

The interface is very intuitive and friendly. Our employees dont have problems to learn how to work with the app.

Puntos en contra

We haven't found anything yet. It seems app meets our needs.

Clockify

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Time Sheet Reporting

Revisado el 18-06-2022

Was able to fill timesheets smoothly using Mobile App.

Easy to manage time using Mobile App and browser

Not very interactive interface .Need to understand the interface 1st

Henry H.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

My honest opinion using Quickbooks Time

Revisado el 22-04-2022

The Tsheets makes it easy for the employees, supervisor and accounting departments to report hours, collect facts and track projects, but overall this is a good software to have at a great price.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is wonderful, precise help line, they meet our desires in the office. Me personally I would recommend it to my friends and own circle of relatives to try this great platform. Employees can clock in themselves and simply watch for approvals is only a win for us. Quite simple to access, no redirecting to different pages I suppose anybody may be successful to apply it. I just like the reporting and capacity to download the information.

Support time is right , the Account Managers are the ones. trouble solved in a totally brief time, get a solution or get a trouble constant in a great time frame. Just like today, may be utilized in smartphones, computer, and many more.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I would not be able to clock out and start a new timesheet.

Elizabeth B.

Time Saver

Revisado el 24-05-2022

Puntos a favor

It syncs with QuickBooks Desktop! I have to do the sync and add the time entries to the correct client. No more hours to do billing!

Puntos en contra

I can no longer get the sync with Gusto to work. They have fixed it more than once, but it keeps unsyncing.

Respuesta de Intuit Traducir a español

Hello there, Elizabeth!

It's fantastic to hear that QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Desktop have helped save you time by automating and syncing your time-tracking!

If you're still running into issues with your Gusto connection, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team using the 'Help(?)' icon within your account, and one of our agents can take a look at it for you from there.

Hope this helps!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Milan M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good Integrative Solution for Employee Time Management

Revisado el 19-05-2022

Good.

Puntos a favor

integration with Gusto. Secure login. Time off request and time off can be directly entered here. online mobile app. employer can edit time. Payroll can be done on the fly (via mobile app), although it's harder because then I have to log into Gusto to actually run the payroll. But it's good.

Puntos en contra

customer service could be better. Should be able to track employee location from point to point with tiem stamps when they're on the clock.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Overall a great product

Revisado el 31-05-2022

Overall my experience has been great. This is a useful product and helpful for what we need it for.

Puntos a favor

This is incredibly useful to our company. Time keeping is much easier.

Puntos en contra

I don't dislike anything about this. Thank you

Alexander W.
  • Sector: Seguros

Quickbooks is a Time Saver, literally

Revisado el 31-05-2022

Great overall experience

Puntos a favor

Keeps everything payroll related manageable and easy to track.

Puntos en contra

Nothing sticks out that is noticeable at all.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

QuickBooks Time for timesheet management

Revisado el 03-06-2022

Overall QuickBooks Time fulfil the requirement of employee timesheet tracking but further It can be improved by advance features.

Puntos a favor

The most liked feature about QuickBooks Time is it is dynamically managed for employees like time tracking, customisable alerts and scheduling is easy using this tool.

Puntos en contra

What I disliked about QuickBooks Time is the reporting and front end, both the aspects can be improved further. Customer support is less sometimes.

Gennyfer C.

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Revisado el 18-05-2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Puntos a favor

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Puntos en contra

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart M.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Great product

Revisado el 03-04-2020

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great.

Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Puntos a favor

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Puntos en contra

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed.

Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

Integration with QBO (previously a Xero user and after a year Ioathed their lack of support and their "this is the way we communicate" approach to customer service channels, i.e. look at this forum, then email and finally (after I had enough) phone. No web chats. Truly awful. Harvest was OK but I had to user zapier to sync with pipedrive and there was no sync to xero (apart from invoices which I didn't want). Didn't sync with Xero Projects. I have employees and subcontractor labour (vendors) and both can allocate time in TSheets to QBO Projects. Would be ideal if I could selectively sync the Vendors from QBO to TSheets (the work around is leaving out the First Name Last Name in QBO but this then limits the use of QBO Supplier details).

Support and features.
Melody E.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Revisado el 04-03-2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Puntos a favor

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Puntos en contra

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Carolyn R.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Fantastic Customer Service

Revisado el 14-10-2019

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Puntos a favor

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Puntos en contra

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Google Drive

Integration with Quickbooks
William B.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Revisado el 10-10-2019

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Puntos a favor

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Puntos en contra

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad S.

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 27-09-2019

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Puntos en contra

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Joanne H.

T Sheets is awesome

Revisado el 25-09-2019

Puntos a favor

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Puntos en contra

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Stacia L.

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

Revisado el 17-09-2019

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Puntos a favor

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Puntos en contra

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Jessica Y.

Revisado el 27-08-2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Puntos en contra

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

OfficeTools

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

LiquidPlanner

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.
Shelly T.
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Set Up Made Easy

Revisado el 09-08-2019

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Puntos en contra

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Cindy B.

What a Time Saver!

Revisado el 21-05-2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Puntos a favor

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Puntos en contra

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Revisado el 05-01-2017

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Puntos a favor

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Puntos en contra

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Michael S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

Revisado el 04-05-2017

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Puntos a favor

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Puntos en contra

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!

Connie P.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Excellent Support and Service

Revisado el 02-03-2017

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer service experience. From the person that initially answered the phone, through to the complete conversation with Customer service representative, exceptional service; when on hold while attempting to connect me with David, the person came back after one minute to apologize for leaving me on hold and let me know she was still trying to connect with David; stopped anytime I spoke and listened to what I had to say without interrupting and so on. Customer service representative reviewed my requirements and advised, he would speak to the techs and see what they could do for us. It has been a long time since I experience this amazing customer service. By the very next day the automated breaks worked perfectly. When I spoke to my associates, they commented that they were also very impressed with the customer service and sincere interest in resolving their issues in a timely manner, anytime they called.

Puntos a favor

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care!
The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Puntos en contra

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.