PandaDoc

El futuro de los documentos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 824

Miguel D.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Apesta

Revisado el 10-03-2021

A parte de ser estafado en cotizaciones grandes se traba su página y no permite modificar. Gran problema ya que cuando tienes tanta información es complicado volver a iniciar. Otro tema es que no realiza el cambio de divisas o cotisas en pesos o en dolares no es versátil.

Puntos a favor

Es fácil de usar. Y algo intuitivo. En general la idea es buena

Puntos en contra

Pague una mensualidad de prueba por 25 dlls y me cobraron 2600 pesos es una estafa. Nunca me dieron solución

Alys G.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Must have software for all social media managers

Revisado el 23-06-2022

Puntos a favor

After trying a number of tools to streamline my onboarding process I was feeling at a loss. They were all so difficult to set up and couldn’t be customised in the way I required. PandaDoc solved this problem allowing me to send my proposals, contracts and gather an initial payment from clients in one go! It has saved me so much time and makes my onboarding process look so professional.

Puntos en contra

There are some features only available on the paid plan which does limit what you’re able to do with some documents but there are often workarounds for this.

Proposify

Razones para elegir PandaDoc

Dubsado was expensive, difficult and time consuming to set up, and didn’t have the level of flexibility and customisation I needed in my business
Ed S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Seamless collection of digital proposal signatures and invoice payments

Revisado el 02-06-2022

Excellent experience

Puntos a favor

Ability to customize proposals for individual products and services we offer

Puntos en contra

Must pay extra for the Salesforce integration

Better Proposals y Loopio

Razones para elegir PandaDoc

Ability to customize Pandadoc and robust Salesforce integration for our pipeline

DocuSign

Ability to customize plus the integration with Salesforce and Stripe
Ekta A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Latest software update is a debacle

Revisado el 01-06-2022

Customer support is excellent and the agents do everything in their capacity to assist. I give them 5 stars. Unfortunately the so called "Customer Success Team" gets 0 stars from me. They are the ones who assist with more complex issues. Unresponsive and unhelpful.
A content library that I built over the course of 2+ years for my business was invaluable and a huge time-saver. PandaDoc just decided to delete it without any notice, or opportunity to back up. My order of quotes is in a mess as they are all dated 22nd May 2022.

Puntos a favor

Version 1 was relatively easy to set up and use. I could duplicate documents, build a library of images and commonly used sub-headings and sections, resize images.
In Version 2 it is easier to create tables and page breaks.

Puntos en contra

Version 2 was launched without any communication and/or notice. The team decided that it was okay to delete my content library that I had built over the course of 2.5 years. All quotes were automatically updated to a single date. So I am unable to sort quotes and proposals based on newest to oldest. The functionality to resize images is lost. The documents are clunky and useless.

Luke M.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Best Contract and Signature Software

Revisado el 22-04-2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

Puntos a favor

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Puntos en contra

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals y Qwilr

Razones para elegir PandaDoc

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Qwilr
Yoyo F.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

PandadDoc

Revisado el 27-03-2022

Digital e-signatures for the company. For proposals, authorization forms, interviews, etc.

Puntos a favor

Main advantage over Docusign is that it's free tier and also it's way easier for salespeople to use with it's interchanging block and templates. Makes it easier to send proposals and doc if you have more than one package. Easier to use than docusign which is a plus.

Puntos en contra

A lot of times when sending via email, it'll get lost in spam. And the worse part about it is, they know about this and they still put the sending from your own @company domain only at the highest pricing plan (Enterprise).

Ilario L.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Lean proposal

Revisado el 08-06-2022

the level of integration with our crm allows us to have complete process traceability from the crm

Puntos a favor

our organization uses hubspot as crm software and pandadoc integrates perfectly with hubspot making the management of the deal process complete

Puntos en contra

at the moment we have no difficulty with the use we make of it

Helene V.
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

PandaDoc is the new way to close deals online

Revisado el 07-06-2022

This is a tool that all companies should use, especially in these times of pandemic. It has helped us enormously to sign agreements and close deals with our clients in other states and countries. You can also follow up on the documents. It is a software that I highly recommend, simply because it is the most efficient way to close contracts, sign agreements and generate more sales remotely. A very easy to use software, with all the tools you need to be a complete signature digitalization program and in this time of pandemic is the best option.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and easy to use software, even in its mobile version. The signature capture with mobile devices, makes it with precision and image quality and the electronic signature is also very clear. The integration with google applications makes it easier to use.

Puntos en contra

It does not have a good technical support, although they are really friendly, it responds very late to requests. When loading a document to send, I have had some problems, because the software becomes heavier, perhaps because of the size of the document. Some signatures suggested by the system were not accepted by the institutions when validating the document.

Clayniesha P.
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Panda use

Revisado el 12-05-2022

Puntos a favor

i love the fact that i can use this software for my contract

Puntos en contra

sometime the contract does not upload properly.

Chintan S.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Free and Easy to Use

Revisado el 04-05-2022

Puntos a favor

I use it to set up my rental lease and do digital signatures with tenants. I also use it to store documents for my rentals. Highly recommend. Multiple signatures on 1 document. Easy to set up the documents and signatures.

Puntos en contra

No real downsides. Setting up the document is annoying, but with paid versions I'm sure they can automate portions of it.

Prince Y.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool for proposal drafting and management

Revisado el 13-05-2022

Overall, we are quite happy and used it several times. Might use it again in the future. Go for it.

Puntos a favor

We liked the pre-built templates and easy to use and send across for signature. The options to add billings and costs are great.

Puntos en contra

Nothing as such, we used it for proposals and they did a great job there.

Samantha T.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Revisado el 19-03-2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Puntos a favor

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Puntos en contra

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Pierre R.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pandadoc feedback from france

Revisado el 02-10-2019

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Puntos a favor

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration.
I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Puntos en contra

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing.
I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Respuesta de PandaDoc Traducir a español

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team.

As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you).

1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails)

2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients)

Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Heather C.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Revisado el 11-05-2018

Puntos a favor

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Puntos en contra

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Steve A.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good.

Revisado el 09-01-2018

Some efficiency and design options.

Puntos a favor

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Puntos en contra

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris C.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

Revisado el 13-12-2016

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff:

1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing.

2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason.

3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer.

4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.

5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee.

If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Puntos en contra

Noted in previous comments section

Jesus P.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs

Revisado el 18-10-2020

We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back.

We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign.

If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

Puntos a favor

They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

Puntos en contra

I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

signNow

Razones para elegir PandaDoc

RightSignature was too expensive for API access.

RightSignature

Razones para cambiar a PandaDoc

PandaDoc had a free tier.
Habibah M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good document editor with e-sign feature

Revisado el 20-05-2021

I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

Puntos en contra

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Halimatun Z.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Create business document easily

Revisado el 28-10-2021

Puntos a favor

PandaDoc is mainly focused on preparing business paperwork, such as invoice documents or documents that require signatures, because it has a function that allows you to add an e-signature field. It will enable the paperwork to be totally digital, eliminating any need to print the document. This program is accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, making it ideal for people who alternate between working remotely and from the workplace.

Puntos en contra

The new upgrades were a little challenging to adjust to. With the previous version, we could attach PDF files straight into the contract and have them seem like part of a contract. As a result, they can only be uploaded as an attachment, which means they're more likely to be overlooked in the process. This situation has resulted in additional methods for us, lengthening the time required to provide them to our clients.

Cyril C.
  • Sector: Sector textil
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

Revisado el 22-07-2021

Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

Puntos a favor

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

Puntos en contra

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Formstack Documents

Razones para cambiar a PandaDoc

I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model
Noorhidayu S.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

PandaDoc works fine

Revisado el 07-06-2021

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Puntos en contra

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Haszilah A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

My takes on PandaDoc

Revisado el 15-06-2021

Puntos a favor

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Puntos en contra

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Hafizah S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Revisado el 02-06-2021

Puntos a favor

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Puntos en contra

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Nicolas C.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Revisado el 21-07-2017

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Puntos a favor

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Puntos en contra

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano D.
  • Sector: Internet

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Revisado el 13-12-2016

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Puntos en contra

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.