dotloop

Software de gestión de transacciones inmobiliarias

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 625

Sibrena "Bre"
Sibrena "Bre"

Dotloop Review

Revisado el 20-10-2020

I was first introduced to Dotloop about 6 years ago. It has helped streamline the listing and sales process for our agents tremendously . Having the ability to allow people to view and sign document via the internet is such a time and deal saver. Can't imagine doing business without it!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and ability to use anywhere.

Puntos en contra

It tends to be a bit slow at times opening loops and folders.

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Sibrena - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on dotloop.

We're excited to hear that dotloop has helped streamline the listing and sales process for your agents.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Shaylah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Revisado el 12-07-2019

Puntos a favor

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Puntos en contra

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

I use dotloop as my preferred signing software because it was a part of my realtor package when I joined my brokerage. Now it is the program that I am most comfortable with so I continue to favour it.
Kathryn
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Very clunky software

Revisado el 05-03-2020

This is a computerized solution to a paperwork issue....unfortunately the designers do not understand the Real Estate business which varies throughout the country. California is probably the most document-heavy transaction process in the US. You'd think they'd design a system that would work in CA because then it will work for all of the other states.

Puntos a favor

I don't have to copy pages of documents for a physical file.

Puntos en contra

Can only enter one item per category. But in Real Estate we may have 5 or 6 amendments, 3 contingency removals, etc. In this system, you enter Contingency #1. Then when you have Contingency #2, you must join 1 and 2 together in your computer and then load this new scan which eliminates the earlier submission. How stupid? Why not allow more than one item to be submitted in any category?

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience using dotloop.

You can upload as many of any document as needed.

When uploading documents, you are not required to add them to an existing placeholder setup by your broker.

You can upload the documents directly into the Loop and keep them separate from the other copies.

For example, you may upload Contingency #1 and add it to the placeholder. When you need to add Contingency #2, add it to the Loop and do not replace Contingency #1.

This way, you can have both contingencies visible in the Loop.

Kathryn -- hopefully the above info is helpful. Please call into support if you encounter more issues.

Jeniffer
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Dotloop review

Revisado el 04-12-2023

Puntos a favor

Its interface and the ease of using dotloop amongst transactions and parties

Puntos en contra

Nothing I like least about dotloop as of today

Jenifer
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Love it but don't like that Zillow owns it :(

Revisado el 19-05-2021

It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

Puntos a favor

I love almost everything about it - there are quite a few features that would be nice to add, but overall it's my favorite

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least is that Zillow owns it now. Everyone in my company is leaving DotLoop because of the conflict of interest and the way Zillow has stabbed us in the back as agents. Concerned that our customer's data is no longer private and they are discouraging our clients from using us as professionals. For that reason, I don't know how long I will stay with it. :(

Mary Frances

Spectacular digital signing software

Revisado el 31-08-2021

I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

Puntos en contra

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Lena

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 11-06-2020

Overall the experience is great. Easy to use and navigate.

Overall the experience is great. Easy to use and navigate.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to see all the documents together when I am in a loop. Very easy to add and edit documents. Shortcuts are my time savers. The links to "how to" video are super helpful and can be shared with other users

Puntos en contra

If the fields overlap by accident, the documents can't be saved. It doesn't provide exact place/ page that has overlapped fields, rather just mentions letter and a number with an error message that that document can't be saved.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

it was already set up when I joined the company
Nancy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dot Loop delivers like I never could have imagined.

Revisado el 23-04-2021

I can't think through enough accolades to describe how much I love this. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Makes my life feel like it is in perfect order. I love the help desk! I love the things you can customize! I love that you don't let me delete things. I love how I can rearrange my loops. I love how I can download, upload and edit documents. In my life everyone uses the term "intuitive, " and in my life tools are never aligned with my intuition, except for this one! Then the mobile version--oh my gosh I love it.

Puntos a favor

I've used other signing and storing and sharing tools. There is no comparison. Learning new tools is normally challenging for me, but not this one-- in 1-2 transactions I was flying. With each loop I built I found new features on my own and everything I would wish it could do, I would find out, guess what? It does it. Real Estate is intense these days- this tool has been the best thing that has happened for my business in 2021.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons. If I wanted to be super fussy, the "upload photo" works well, but the homes are usually not identifiable due to the extreme landscape view, a tad less wide and a tad taller would help.

Ray

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An amazing tool and a must have for every office

Revisado el 29-09-2022

Puntos a favor

Dot Loop is an easy to use software for project management and for electronic signatures. Griendly, prompt and courteous customer support is always available to assist in any way. It has really simplified routine tasks that would ordinarily take a long time. Besides, having documents available by simply visiting the desired loop is a great convenience.

Puntos en contra

Mostly centered around the real estate industry

Razones para elegir dotloop

Dot Loop has more features and functionalities and is much easier to use

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Our organization has a special and close relationship with Zillow so when Dot Loop was introduced, it was a well rounded software catering to every aspect fo our business from Project Management to electronic signatures. The product is easy to use and help is always available if needed.
Stephen

survey

Revisado el 17-09-2021

useful

useful

ease of simplicity

Puntos en contra

expensive compared to other similar software

Audrey
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thank Goodness For DotLoop!

Revisado el 09-10-2020

Make my life so much easier, organized and I love how I can go back to even closed transactions and pull up an archived file if needed. I love how it tracks my production and transaction history.

Puntos a favor

I love how DotLoop captures all my transactions in one easy to use place. The dashboard on Dotloop is the best thing for real estate since email!

Puntos en contra

The only function I'd I have any issues with is when adding new people to a new transaction. I use the same title company over and over but for what ever reason when I start typing her name it does not pull the rest of her info from my contact list?

Jo Ann
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Great Product!

Revisado el 17-01-2020

My over all experience has been wonderful! I love that I am able to see what all the agents in my office are doing from my phone or desktop. Being a Realtor, we are always on the go, so having the accessibility from the app is HUGE for me. I am able to help any agents who have questions, or need me to review a file right away instead of having to make them wait until I get back to the office.

Puntos a favor

I love that I am able to communicate with all of my agents and see what transactions are going on even if I am out showing property! My favorite feature is the app. It has saved so much time while I am on the go!

Puntos en contra

The only bad experience, or what I would suggest looking into, is how a couple has to use two different emails. I have ran into situations where the couple only has one email and it make's it a bit of a challenge. Other than that, I have been enjoying Dotloop.

DigiSigner

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Because the over all user friendly experience I had while testing the product and the over all user reviews was why I chose to use this product vs. the competitors.
Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Revisado el 02-03-2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

Puntos a favor

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

Puntos en contra

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dotloop the best document/signature tool avaiable

Revisado el 11-07-2023

Best signature/document file system available. The technical department is always quick to respond and correct any issues that arise. We have only had one instance of downtime and it was resolved within an hour and there was a workaround provided so we did not have to wait totake care of our business.

Puntos a favor

Loops and sharing make this tool a must have for every real estate professional. The ability to collaborate with multiple clients and peers is amazing.

Puntos en contra

template editing should be easier to set up on the client side, but the team at dotloop does a great job setting up your documents.

DocuSign, SignWell y Zoho Desk

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Ease of use and implementation
Jean

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Revisado el 26-07-2019

We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

Puntos en contra

As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

ilona

DOT LOOP is the best!

Revisado el 27-04-2020

I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

Puntos a favor

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

kimberly

A Real Estate Agent's Perspective on Dotloop

Revisado el 28-11-2022

I use Dotloop every day to ensure that my Real Estate Transactions are handled correctly and all steps that need to be done are done. There is no guessing if I have missed ordering Title Work or Inspections. They are documented, and can be shared immediately.

Puntos a favor

Being able to organize all of our Real Estate Transactions and their documents, from start to finish, in one file, makes home buying transactions easy to track all aspects of the transaction. It is also easy to share any documents to others, and track the history of each document. One can also create tasks for themselves or others so that there is accountability and follow up.

Puntos en contra

The only Con to this software is that, on contracts, where there is a change needed, due to an error or such, you have to download the documents that needs to be corrected to your computer, then download it again to Dotloop, to make any corrections. If you do not do these steps, all signatures are cleared and the entire process has to be done over.

Brianna
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dotloop makes us so much more efficient!

Revisado el 26-11-2019

Dotloop is a great tool for real estate transactions, and it makes our day-to-day workload much more manageable!!

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is great for staying organized. The templates section can be broken into folders, which makes for easy real estate transactions! For example, if we have an Estate sale, we simply add to a loop all items from our “estate sale” template folder. When I save in the template folders, I fill out each item with necessary fields (i.e. date, text box, signature prompt, etc) so that it is ready to be used when added to a loop. Our clients also find Dotloop user-friendly and are able to complete their paperwork using Dotloop as well!

Puntos en contra

The only “issue” I can recall is that when entering contact information for people into Dotloop, it will attempt to fill in the fields for you. This is great, except if it fills the fields in inaccurately. For example, if a husband and wife share an email address and you are trying to add the wife but the husband already had been entered into Dotloop before, it fills the husband’s information in. This is easy to fix, but just know that it can happen.

Eric
Eric

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good for management

Revisado el 23-09-2020

It’s probably my second favorite in terms of the digital signing experience but my favorite for management features

Puntos a favor

It works very well for document management and transaction management.
Universal support with large brokerages

Zillow related
The signing experience is good but not as good as DocuSign
Some features are hidden and not easy to discover

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Bill

Fantastic Software Designed For The Real Estate Professional

Revisado el 18-12-2021

I love using Dotloop with all my real estate transactions as it saves a tremendous amount of time with contract writing and delivery.

Puntos a favor

The Dotloop software is easy to use and very intuitive which makes it very fast to learn and be proficient as using. Using Dotloop saves a tremendous amount of time and energy when writing or delivering contracts and the best part of it is that you can draft, sign and deliver contracts from the comfort of you own home or office. After using Dotloop, I can't imaging going back to the way things used to be.... Meeting clients to get signatures, taking contract to other Realtor, meeting other realtor after their clients sign contract and then delivering to my office... I'm already tired just typing the way it used to be. Thanks Dotloop for transforming the way contracts are done and saving Realtors many hours of time that we can spend with our family or time that can be put toward finding the next deal.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that I would change about the software is that once you start a contract or form it cannot be deleted... It can be archived, but not deleted. It would be nice to be able to delete forms that were mistakenly added to the loop or started but not signed.

Phyllis
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!

Revisado el 21-06-2019

I am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.

Puntos en contra

The least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.

Victor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Lacking Some Basic Features .

Revisado el 18-02-2020

In general it’s great. But they seem to have stopped improving it for users. But they keep adding more ways for Zillow (which owns DotLoop) to mine every bit of information about every transaction you do.
Oh also I had been paying for DotLoop myself. When my agency started proving it for all agents, there was no way to move all of my deals to the DotLoop which I now get provided by my brokerage. That’s totally lame.

Puntos a favor

Having all of my documents for each deal in one place is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

There are not enough choices for what stage the transaction is at. For instance on a real estate purchase deal the choices for status are Pre-offer, under contract, withdrawn, sold, terminated or archived. Where is “accepted offer”? Or “under attorney review” etc. or maybe just let us customize our own status? But that’s impossible too.

Jennifer

DotLoop Simplifies Real Estate Transactions

Revisado el 15-07-2021

During the Pandemic in particular, DotLoop was a great tool. It allowed me to continue to serve my clients without putting anyone at risk.

Puntos a favor

DotLoop makes regular transactions incredibly simple. Once a template is created, it's easy to plug in the information needed or take advantage of the autofill feature. The best part is the ease of sharing. With one click, I can send documents to all parties at once, even if they require different levels of access. I also like the digital record of my transactions. I don't need to store files on my hard drive; I can access them through DotLoop at any time.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, setting up a template can be quite complicated and tedious. Particularly in regard to real estate contracts, there is often limited space for text and signatures. DotLoop doesn't let fields 'overlap' and it appears as though each field has a big bubble! Sometimes, I am unable to place a field due to 'overlapping' despite no fields being in proximity. It's quite frustrating as the documents were all created my lawyers and not something that can be easily changed.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

DotloopLiterally saves my life during deals !

Revisado el 20-05-2021

Dotloop is honestly a must have if you're in the Real Estate Industry. Having access to all board addendums and documents, sharing across the board with all parties, Dotloop is literally an all around go to for transaction organization.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop hold all documents needed to have the perfect transaction with your Client and your team. You are able to colllaborate with documents where everyone can receive notification of signatures. As well once the deal is over you can move into a closed loop where you can always access your previous deals.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that if you share a document in the loop with another agent that is not on your team they have access to see your clients information and some documents they are privy to if snooping.

Stacie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly and never messes up!

Revisado el 12-05-2021

This is the only signing platform I have used that does not randomly delete signatures and not load pages. It is super user friendly and has everything I need for my clients

Puntos a favor

Platform is very user-friendly for both myself and my clients, I have not had 1 client have a hard time logging in or signing

Puntos en contra

Nothing! I wouldn’t request any changes in the software it really works well for my business