isolved

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 501

Heidi E.
Heidi E.
  • Sector: Banca

Multiple Features

Revisado el 06-08-2018

Puntos a favor

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Puntos en contra

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Chinda
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

change is constant..

Revisado el 05-12-2023

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Puntos a favor

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Paycom

Razones para elegir isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Respuesta de isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

Lisa
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Isolved is Intuitive

Revisado el 05-02-2024

Since becoming an Isolved customers I saved time and energy on many tasks.

Since becoming an Isolved customers I saved time and energy on many tasks.

Puntos a favor

Employee engagement through the Icloud platform, giving them the ease of seeing paystubs, timesheets and time off.

Puntos en contra

Creating of my own special custom reports.

Chrissy
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Horrible Customer Service

Revisado el 03-12-2019

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion.

Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Puntos a favor

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Puntos en contra

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours.

Employees must have an email to access their paystubs.

Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Talitha
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Easy Payroll Processing

Revisado el 08-12-2023

Overall it works great for our organization. It does what it's supposed to do and has hiccups like any software.

Puntos a favor

We love using iSolved to process our payrolls. It's super easy. The system is eaasy to navigate and find what you're looking for as well as find help articles when needed.

Puntos en contra

They have changed the Self-Service login over the past year and taken away our access to reset passwords at the client level. This has been very frustrating for our staff because we have to wait for our customer service rep to take care of it and often times the links expire before the employee can use them. Sometimes when they do updates to the system, critical reports get changed and clients aren't notified. This caused an audit issue for our agency last year and isolved hasn't been able to fix the report.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Workday HCM y Paycor

Razones para elegir isolved

Evolution was no longer being supported by the developer so we had to change systems.

Razones para cambiar a isolved

Pricing and the ability to allocate our grants correctly.

Respuesta de isolved

Hello Talitha! Thank you for leaving this review of isolved. We are thrilled to hear that isolved has helping you with processing payroll.

As far as your feedback on the constant updates and self service login, I have sent this to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Jamie
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Isolved

Revisado el 16-09-2022

still learning and poor support with getting answers to questions and guidance on how to complete tasks

Puntos a favor

Applicant tracking ability to make notes and label each applicant throughout the process of selecting new employees. Would like to be able to free type in and add own labels to stages of interview process

Puntos en contra

Not enough options to manipulate for our company (document subcategories and divider tabs), poor workflow, multiple log ins for admin, applicant tracking, and self-service

Paycom y ADP TotalSource

Razones para cambiar a isolved

I was not involved in the final decision making process
Susen
Susen
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

Revisado el 04-01-2020

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Puntos a favor

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

The staff at ISolved.
When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them.
ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion.
Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Shannon
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

a great decision

Revisado el 05-02-2024

Puntos a favor

The transition team was very helpful and had amazing follow up.

Puntos en contra

When we moved to 'case numbers' it really took me to follow up to get resolution on most issues.

Devin
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ISolved review

Revisado el 19-02-2024

Puntos a favor

I like that iSolved lets you clock in/out in 15 minute increments.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that the time off requests doesn't take into account the day's you have submitted for but haven't been approved in determining how many hours you have left to take.

Fey
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

isolved review

Revisado el 28-12-2023

Puntos a favor

The application on the mobile phone made it easy to use, and the software's functionality is beneficial to the number of employees we have.

Puntos en contra

I think isolved is the software that covers what we need.

Respuesta de isolved

We're glad to hear that you are overall very happy with isolved and that you find the mobile phone interface easy to use.

Jaylene

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

Revisado el 17-08-2022

It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Puntos a favor

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

BambooHR, Paychex Flex y Workday HCM

Razones para elegir isolved

They were not able to offer me a single sign on platform to monitor multiple EIN / payrolls.

Razones para cambiar a isolved

The price and comparison of benefits
Tina
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Good choice

Revisado el 09-03-2023

Positive, we have enjoyed very pleasant and knowledgeable customer service. We can make an online appointment with our account manager, he can share his screen and either fix issues on the spot, show us how to do something or accelerate ongoing issues up the ladder.

Puntos a favor

The payroll processing and access for employees is what sold us. We can be confident that payroll is done correctly and precisely.

Puntos en contra

Training, there was so much training up front that it became muddled. Also, too many different screens to access with different screens. As the main admin, I would like to toggle through general areas without signing in again. For some reason, it glitches often when trying to get into share and perform. Also, for Share and Perform, the training has really lacked. We were told we would have the option of a store at the beginning, then told that wouldn't open for a while, until we put it on the back-burner and are having a hard time restarting. Personnel changes and we need each person to receive adequate training.

Respuesta de isolved

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We LOVE hearing that you often get the support you need. If you still require assistance with Share and Perform, or wish you could take a deeper dive, please contact your dedicated CSR and Team, and they can get you scheduled for additional support asap!

Audra
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

Revisado el 22-08-2019

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Puntos a favor

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Puntos en contra

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now y Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir isolved

ADP as a company was too big to efficiently navigate. It seemed that for every simple question we had we got transferred multiple times before we could get an answer. Cost was another factor that sent us to bid.

Razones para cambiar a isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.
Ridhi
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

Taxes DONE!

Revisado el 06-03-2023

We use isolved for Time Clock, ACA Pro, Learn Pro, Payroll/HR, Benefits, Time, and Carrier Connections. I love the Quick Hire feature, its user friendly and really fast to enter new employees to payroll and benefits. ACA makes it simple so all is required is double check the benefits and process the rest is completed by isolved and 1095's are mailed to business in less than 72 hours. Learn Pro is great for employees and admins to learn and stay current with all the features. Benefits makes it simple to enroll employees and track for ACA. Overall its a great tool to have and makes tracking effortless.

Puntos a favor

Payroll, Tax compliance, ACA compliance and Benefits are all under same platform and always complete on time and less stress.

Puntos en contra

Setting up rules is difficult sometimes changes are made without notification from vendor.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razones para elegir isolved

Payroll was done inhouse and needed to upgrade to cloud.

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a isolved

Time card, time clock and payroll feature was essential.
Colleen
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ease of use and robust features

Revisado el 08-04-2022

We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Puntos a favor

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Paycor

Razones para elegir isolved

Had a terrible implementation and experience with software and customer service.

Razones para cambiar a isolved

Offered more features we needed, and Proxus gave us white glove implementation and customer service.
Tammy
  • Sector: Agricultura
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Never looked back

Revisado el 29-09-2023

We couldn't be happier. If we have a want or need, iSolved can usually deliver!

We couldn't be happier. If we have a want or need, iSolved can usually deliver!

Puntos a favor

iSolved is easy to use and understand. Customer Service is amazing

Puntos en contra

We would like to customize more of the fields

Dayforce HCM

Razones para cambiar a isolved

We were originally with a local company that used the iSolved software
Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

iSolved is a good product, easy to use and they have great customer service.

Revisado el 17-05-2023

Good experience

Good experience

Puntos a favor

I like the customer service because they will take all the steps needed to help you.

Puntos en contra

Some features are not yet in place, but they do take feedback and I do see things being implemented.

Razones para elegir isolved

The reporting features were not as good and the cost.

Paylocity

ADP was too expensive
Kimberly

ISolved Products

Revisado el 27-09-2022

It is a good system that is easy to use. It is completely customizable for any unique situations.

Puntos a favor

ISolved is user friendly. It can be customized for unusual pay structures and multiple pay structures within the same company. It is packed full of useful reports that are already loaded, or you have the ability to build a custom report as well.

Puntos en contra

There have been a couple of glitches regarding third party payments that have caused some problems. ISolved has been very quick to get those glitches corrected as quickly as possible.

Razones para elegir isolved

They were going out of business.

Razones para cambiar a isolved

It was recommended by the company that we used prior.
Gina
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Love this HRIS!!

Revisado el 19-09-2022

LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Puntos a favor

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Puntos en contra

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

ADP TotalSource

Razones para elegir isolved

The service was horrible from ADP

Razones para cambiar a isolved

Better price point. Better customer service!
Diana
  • Sector: Productos químicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

Revisado el 31-03-2022

Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Puntos a favor

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

Puntos en contra

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Lindsey
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

isolved time clock system

Revisado el 20-10-2023

i thought it was way better than our old manual time card days to switch to isolved and be more tech savvy in our ways. just the website itself would lag a lot of if a lot of users were trying to clock in at same time it seemed, if we had problems/issues took a while to get a hold of someone to help and very time consuming so we ended it and went with a more local place to help and switched to buddy punch.

Puntos a favor

i liked like you can punch in and out from computer , submit time off requests to your supervisor from your computer, and view time off requests and hours left etc. it was nice to have all info about your hours, vacation, etc at your fingertips instead of going to ask hr or supervisor..

Puntos en contra

customer service was terrible. hard to get a hold of anyone and when we did was not very helpful and very time consuming.

Respuesta de isolved

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the isolved time clock system.

We do strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. To make sure we continuously improve, I sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps.

Lisa
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Overall Satisfied with iSolve

Revisado el 07-07-2023

Overall satisfied because customer support is amazing at helping you make the system work better for you.

Puntos a favor

iSolve supports our employees - specifically hourly staff - with managing their time pay and benefits

Puntos en contra

not user friendly - when you want to change how something is set up - there is no simple way to do it. For example adding or taking away a column in summary view. You have to go someplace else and if it wasn't set up in the first place for you to see that, you now have to email iSolved to have it added. I feel you should be able to add or subtract any columns that you actually see on employee management general screen.

Respuesta de isolved

Hello Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great resource & support system for you and your business. As far as the feedback from you regarding the platform not being user-friendly, I have sent this feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve.

Patrick
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Not for small business

Revisado el 24-04-2023

They Lock you in a contract beware. If you need HR this is for you. As a start up this was way to expensive and was sold on all it could do. They spend tons of time setting you up so prepare on lots of onboarding. My major gripe is setting me up without a California tax ID. I sent my Fed ID thinking that was it not being a payroll -professional. They open my account did my payroll and accrued my taxes. Months later refunded my state tax saying there was a problem. After back and forth it was the tax ID and I was hit for 5k plus in penalty’s by the state. Their contract covers them so suck it up. After many emails and months I did get 1700. I had HR and didn’t need it as well didn’t find a benefit at all. I was charged a cancellation fee over 1K and forced to renew contract to extend it. If your a small business don’t make the mistake of this company.

Puntos a favor

None better payroll and more small business friendly

Puntos en contra

Expensive not your best choice as a start up or restaurant

Salesman

Respuesta de isolved

We apologize for what looks like miscommunication with you. Our tax manager would like to speak with you to discuss your items and your experience. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] so we can connect you with them!

Felix
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

iSolved Review

Revisado el 19-09-2023

I have been content with iSolved. I briefly changed to ADP since I was informed it would serve us better, and I advanced rapidly it was not the right assistance for us. I returned to iSolved. There were a few hiccups with that, similar to the estimating went up and we lost one of our administrations. I like the organization side; however a portion of the representatives battle with the AEE on the telephone (slow association with punch in/out for instance).

Puntos a favor

The client support is more advantageous than that of different administrations I have utilized in my situation, and it's important that I get opportune responses for finance and advantages. I additionally like that I know where to go to track down a wide range of reports.

Puntos en contra

I could do without the estimating construction, and I could do without that assuming we want other help additional items that the charges are fairly preposterous relying upon the assistance. I might want to have the option to assemble everything, we as a non-benefit we can't financially plan for a portion of the more extravagant things (HR help). A few reports are excessively nitty gritty and don't come in Succeed design.

Barbara
  • Sector: Construcción

Isolved Review

Revisado el 13-12-2023

I am very happy that we are using Isolved for our payroll, HR and Onboarding.
it has really...

I am very happy that we are using Isolved for our payroll, HR and Onboarding.
it has really streamlined our Employee processes.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of the Payroll and HR Management platforms.

Puntos en contra

Report Writing. I find this difficult to develop my own report.

Razones para elegir isolved

Big Fish merged with Isolved due to the untimely death of the Big Fish ownership. Isolved has offere4d my options for HR resources.