Mailchimp Transactional Email

API de entrega para correos electrónicos transaccionales

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 157

Guido
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good value for money, the perfect tool for small-medium size companies

Revisado el 08-06-2021

I manage several accounts for clients of my agency. Mailchimp is mainly used to send periodic newsletters.

Puntos a favor

Animated gifs and the tone of voice of the interface: they may seem silly things, but when you're stressing because you have to push a button and send thousands of emails to your contacts, the picture of the chimpanze clicking the button for you helps to relax. The platform has all basic features needed to manage small-medium size databases. Marketing automation features let you manage transactional deliveries and automate many tasks and communications (this is especially useful when you have an e-commerce). Web hooks and especially the direct integration with Facebook lead forms are of course a big plus.

Puntos en contra

It is a basi tool, suitable to manage small-medium size databases. Bulk operations on the database and advanced data manipulation tools are mostly missing. I like the graphical UI but you need some time and training before you really feel comfortable with it (especially, knowing where to look for the info you need)

BEE Pro y Sendinblue

Razones para cambiar a Mailchimp Transactional Email

Similar pricing, same features, MailChimp grants a native integration with Facebook lead forms and lets you send transactional emails more easily
Domenico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great solution for quick mail marketing

Revisado el 16-12-2021

This is a professional software really well crafted, try it if it works for you you're in the right place!

Puntos a favor

I really liked how easy we could implement and manage marketing emails with custom mailing lists and this software helped us getting in touch with our customers and improved our products sales.

Puntos en contra

I just wish there was a native integration with Wordpress, many articles or products are stored in Wordpress websites and a native integration could help us avoid copy pasting content to create a newsletter: I imagine a native Drag&Drop feature where I can drag my articles / products to create a newsletter in few minutes.

MailUp

Razones para cambiar a Mailchimp Transactional Email

The features and the ease of use was outstanding compared to the alternative software I've listed
Manuel
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A versatile tool to get started with email marketing

Revisado el 09-06-2022

Many who want to get started with email marketing will probably end up with Mailchimp first. The tool is well known in the market and offers almost all common features at a low price, at least for a small list. It's also fairly easy to use for laypeople and will quickly find its way around. There are also many integrations, which makes it easy to get started. Whether it's newsletters, automation, segmentation, or landing pages, Mailchimp covers just about everything related to email marketing. You can integrate Mailchimp into your existing infrastructure with just a few clicks and get started, and save 4 or 5-digit implementation costs if necessary. This is especially good if you have a store: with the option to connect stores in just a few clicks, you can start setting up automated emails around the customer lifecycle in just a few minutes. You can use data such as purchase activity, purchase date, and products to send highly personalized emails.

Puntos a favor

Mailchimp is a tool that allows everyone from beginners to professionals to get started with email marketing quickly and easily. For me, however, the tool's great strength lies not in the classic newsletter, but a) in the many integrations the tool offers and b) in the marketing automation features. Regardless of whether it's a store, a website, or a webinar tool, there is a native or third-party integration for almost everything. Mailchimp is sufficient for getting started in email marketing with occasional newsletter sending and offers many features. Mailchimp is one of my preferred solutions when I want to enable teams to quickly and easily get started with email automation, especially in the B2C/e-commerce area. With robust email features and many store integrations, personalized emails related to the customer lifecycle can be set up in record time.

Puntos en contra

The tool is ideal for the use of some possible things, and the complexity ranges from simple to complicated. In some places, however, it still lacks some depth, for example, when it comes to filtering certain e-commerce data.

Julie
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good for what it does, but can be better

Revisado el 09-06-2022

Puntos a favor

So many features! The customization options are absolutely amazing and is overall a great program to send out mass emails.

Puntos en contra

The details of the program is where MailChimp really starts to struggle. Sending out emails to big groups of people would constantly glitch out, sometimes formatting was frustrating to deal with, and occasionally I would have to scrap my entire project. What can be improved is the ease at which you can create and send out emails.

Prem

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

MailChimp is fantastic, but it has some drawbacks!

Revisado el 12-06-2022

Mailchimp is used by us to build email lists for our clients, segment and target audiences based on business needs, design customised email templates based on our branding, and manage various email campaigns. We saw the results we wanted to see after implementing Mailchimp, but never did due to a lack of knowledge and such software. It has aided us in meeting our marketing and sales objectives.

Puntos a favor

When I send emails to my clients, I like that I can get free read receipts. It ensures that they are doing so. Other programmes may require you to pay an additional fee for read receipts. The interface is simple to use.

Puntos en contra

I occasionally receive false notifications that my clients have opened emails when, in fact, they have not opened the emails, as I have confirmed with them. It would be fantastic if we could streamline that to make it more uniform.

Sendinblue

GMass
Falguni
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great email marketing platform for all your marketing needs

Revisado el 02-08-2022

Puntos a favor

The ability to create various templates that work for most emails. You can also change as needed very easily. The ability to maintain various email lists as well.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the audience list can get tricky but it gets better with practice

MD Monayem

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best mail marketing software used ever

Revisado el 28-07-2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, the free version is amazing for businesses or clubs that don't have a budget. What I really like is the ease of setup and the fact that you can design an email template with multiple custom merge labels that auto-complete when you upload an Excel file with contact information. The fact that this is the case makes compatible with almost any CRM.

Puntos en contra

Signing up for a mailing list via the API doesn't result in an email confirmation, which is a shame. This makes some lists very vulnerable to bots sending spam email addresses. At least I couldn't find them. An improvement would be to simplify the interface to certain CRM systems without having the technical knowledge.

Sanjay Singh
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Go to Tool for Email Marketing

Revisado el 11-06-2022

Mailchimp is one the best email marketing tool, its support is fantastic and quick whenever we faced any issue.

Puntos a favor

Mailchimp is very much comfortable with WordPress CMS. It's easy to synchronize email and reporting saves a lot of time.

Puntos en contra

As a small agency or freelancer, the tool is expensive.

Email campaign software

Revisado el 30-06-2022

I am using it to send newsletter and tracking

And email campaign and promotion as well

We can view the click rate

Puntos a favor

I am using this software for email campaign and newsletter marketing

It is user friendly platform and save lot of time and efforts

We can schedule the campaign

Puntos en contra

As of now this tool is quite helpful and i didn't face any issue

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mailchimp is the best one out there.

Revisado el 08-06-2022

Puntos a favor

Mailchimp has a lot of special features that make emails look great and professional.

Puntos en contra

I wish you could switch back to the classic editor sometimes.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Email marketing solution that can handle all your demands in one go

Revisado el 19-03-2022

Sending emails as part of our company's marketing initiatives is easy thanks to Mailchimp. The customers of each of our clients will be able to access unique deals and information. More clients are drawn to the website as a result of this. Having an email platform that allows us to send emails that are specifically customized to our customer’s needs is a huge asset.

People who have no marketing knowledge can use Mailchimp to create high-quality material that looks attractive. When people use templates, they may "drag and drop" information, and distribution lists allow them to select the recipients. In the end, Mailchimp is a terrific solution that does exactly what it is supposed to: send emails.

Puntos a favor

Marketing and HR use Mailchimp frequently. They frequently exchange emails to solicit opinions on various initiatives and agendas. Because it doesn't require any coding skills to create campaigns, and because there are enough templates for different types of campaigns, Mailchimp is simple to set up and use. It is possible to track down recipients who have opened and read emails sent by this program. It can also provide you with a record of all correspondence. Online invitations are given to us for training and group session seminars. We'll see if we can make it, and we'll mark it down in our calendar. Mailchimp's ability to provide customized content and automate workflows usually results in more efficient and speedier marketing campaigns.

Puntos en contra

When you start uploading photographs to your account, you'll immediately run into a situation where it's difficult to locate the files you need. To keep your images organized, you'll have to spend an awful amount of time removing or reorganizing them. Because there are so many variables in design and formatting, it's easy to overlook something while creating an email or a template. As a result, you may find that your output takes on a distinct appearance.

Christine
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Keeping in touch with MailChimp

Revisado el 05-05-2021

We use MailChimp for our monthly newsletter (moved to MailChimp from a yearly printed letter) and occasional updates to our full support base. It has allowed us to get information out in a brand-conscious, nicely formatted fashion. We only use it for mass emails, it does not solve acknowledgement processing other one-constituent email transactions.

Puntos a favor

Simple yet fairly powerful editing tools for email building (drag and drop blocks) but still have the ability to tweak some HTML if needed (Some occasional glitches when adding images to text blocks.) Mostly consistent look across email clients (gmail can cause issues). Decent analytical information on opens, click rate, and other activity. AB testing support (although we have not used it.) Integration with CRM system (currently using NEON), although unsubscribes and bounces are not returned to CRM. Freemium plan was well worth it! We've been paid customers for several years now and find the price a little high as we gain users (small nonprofit), but still within budget. Ability to schedule emails helps (for those of us who work late at night but don't want to send a blast at midnight!)

Puntos en contra

Need more free templates or better ability to make changes to templates. Some limitations on layout design options. Emails go to "Promotions" folder, particularly for gmail users (although hard to avoid), so cannot guarantee receipt. Recent changes to interface have taken lots of time to get used to and do not seem to be an improvement.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Benefits of Mail Chimp Transactional Emails

Revisado el 11-05-2021

Overall my experience has been pleasant and supportive for the non profit I work for. We will continue to use this company because they are always updating and making things better for its users!

Puntos a favor

Ease of building the template with examples in the Mail Chimp database gave me a great understanding of how to create graphics that would better align with the trends of today and how to better communicate with my donor base. Sometimes starting from scratch is intimidating but the support staff is very helpful and available.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes navigating where a campaign / eblast / structure is setup within the database can be tricky. Begin reading about the different setups within the database before building. I like to generate one look and duplicate for future endeavors. Sometimes I had a hard time locating the original in my Mail Chimp base.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for email marketing campaigns for small business

Revisado el 09-05-2021

Mailchimp is probably one of the best ways to get started with your email campaigns. The free version is a great way to try it out and start building your base. I'll be upgrading to a paid plan soon so I can take advantage of more automations.
Thanks to the free plan, I've been able to see how useful it can be and get started with very little risk.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to setup your basic email campaigns to help get your email marketing started for your small business. The templates help you get all the information you need and generally it is a step by step process.

Puntos en contra

If you want to get into any real detailed marketing, you'll need to know what you're doing. While they do have good documentation, you'll need to dig in or hire a professional to handle it for you. The Customer Journey is a new addition that is really nice, but not 100% reliable yet. We’ve had to revert to regular campaigns a few times due to Journey failures. That said, Mailchimp support was very helpful and determined to work with their developers to create long term fixes.

ActiveCampaign

Razones para elegir Mailchimp Transactional Email

SumoMe was a bit clunky and I didn't feel like it was working all the time.

Sumo

Razones para cambiar a Mailchimp Transactional Email

The pricing is the only reason I didn't start with ActiveCampaign. Once my list really starts to grow, I will likely consider moving to get more powerful features. I just don't need them yet.
rendy

Reliable Transactional email Provider

Revisado el 15-02-2021

I'm really satisfied using mandrill as my provider

Puntos a favor

Mandrill is a reliable transactional email provider, I've been using this provider for over 1 year and so far I don't have any problem with that. They also provide complete API documentation so we can easily connect to our project

Puntos en contra

The cost for email is quite high compared to their competitor. But I choose Mandrill because I think they are more reliable than the competitor

Mailgun

SendGrid
Soham
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the most efficient CRM for mailing!

Revisado el 05-05-2022

What is not to like about this software. All the way from creating highly customizable emails to having versatility with viewing and analyzing customer bases, Mailchimp is one of the best on the market right now.

Puntos a favor

Seemless integrations with websites and marketing flows. The sleek design and functionality makes it possible to link websites and this CRM.

Integrations with zapier and mailchimp can do wonders.

Puntos en contra

The price tier is a little on the higher end, and for obtaining some features, the user has to pay large amounts. The pricing plan could be more flexible.

HubSpot Marketing Hub y Sendinblue

Great onboarding processes.
Joshua
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

An excellent, if costly, transactional email service

Revisado el 06-12-2018

We were experiencing spikes in bounce and spam rates with AWS's SES. We were able to switch to Mandrill in a single day and immediately saw dramatic improvement. As necessary, we later built out support for bulk sends and black list checking and scrubbing. All in all it was an easy process and a good product.

Puntos a favor

Mandrill provides a simple and well documented API and has libraries and integrations available for many major web frameworks and languages. Making use of it for simple email sends is a fast and easy process, and it provides additional functionality for black lists, white lists, bulk sends, static IPs, etc. Their dashboard makes it extremely simple to see all the emails sent to a given address along with full content and reasons why sends failed or were delayed, which is a great for debugging and testing. They also provide analytics and send, receive, open, click, and bounce rates.

Puntos en contra

The service used to be much cheaper, but costs went up sharply when it was reabsorbed back into Mailchimp. Still an excellent service, but harder to recommend without reservation.

Juan Pablo
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mailchimp a flexible email marketing platform

Revisado el 03-06-2021

I am very satisfy with the use of MC. Of course could have some more fancy features, but OK with what you have now.

Puntos a favor

Mailchimp is easy to start using it from the beginning and has a lot of tutorials that are very well explained in case there are some features you lack experience. I also like there email collecting feature and WP plugin

Puntos en contra

There are some features you can not use properly like autoresponders or the average credit system for delivering emails.

Victoria
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great for Transactional Emails

Revisado el 17-05-2022

Puntos a favor

This tool provides an easy-to-use interface and great deliverability. Now, we can easily update our email templates online using templates built into the system. Mailchimp has also allowed us to set up our accounts and other preferences, and help with compliance. Their web app also keeps us updated on how things are going.

Email notifications are vital to us as they enable our customers to know about our products and services. Mailchimp provides us easy access to email delivery services without having to worry about downtime or broken links. This tool has really been a lifesaver!

Puntos en contra

If you are not a technical person, then you may have a problem getting started. Other than that, everything works great.

Sodiq
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Awesome email marketing software

Revisado el 24-02-2022

Ever since I have been crafting and sending transactional emails to my subscribers on many different platforms, I have stuck with MailChimp. And in all of these years, I have had no serious issue that would warrant my lodging a serious complaint about the use of the software. I started with the free version and since upgraded to the paid one, and ever since, I have had no regrets. However, if we have anyone who is finding the software hard to use, I believe if he is patient a little while and keeps on using the product, it won't be long before he gains mastery of the interface.

Puntos a favor

MailChimp Transactional Email is an easy-to-understand product for designing and sending email campaigns. With an interface that is user-friendly and a simple integration process, the software is by far the easiest email software I have come across. Also, it is the dominant email software especially for small business owners with lean budget. So it means that it is hard not to find a client or platform that will have problems integrating the software. And the most interesting is that it can be accessed for free if one is starting with a zero to small subscribers.

Puntos en contra

Just as with every other software, MailChimp Transactional Email has its little inadequacy. For instance, the developer could make the interface a bit easier and more fun to use. Also, integrating it on a sales funnel design should be seamless as I often have a headache trying to figure out where exactly to input the code. In addition to this, the tracking accuracy could be worked on.

Dan

Cost effective transactional email

Revisado el 22-03-2018

Puntos a favor

A transactional email server is setup within minutes and available for you to send out content to your distribution list.

The application provides

- Graphs to show how many emails you're sending each day
- What countries your sending the emails to
- Open rates
- Mail clients used (useful to optimise content)
- Spam rates/unsubscribe rates
- Great delivery rates

Very cost effective.

Puntos en contra

A couple of years ago, Mandrill made it a requirement for you to have a Mailchimp subscription in order to use Mandrill. It would have been better in my opinion to keep the two applications independent, just like Sendgrid.

Whilst it doesn't make the cost materially more expensive, it does mean that you have to log into Mandrill via Mailchimp which is annoying.

Joe
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Rolled out a ton of new tools recently

Revisado el 29-04-2021

Overall, Mailchimp has been a fantastic tool for our email marketing. The platform is sleek, easy to use, and can be learned very quickly. We are excited to explore the new tools Mailchimp is rolling out.

Puntos a favor

We've used Mailchimp for the past 4 years to communicate with our audience. Mailchimp is one of the best email providers around. Their platform, support, and reliability are top-notch. We rarely ever have issues when using Mailchimp.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, they've rolled out so many new tools recently we haven't been able to keep up. Our team is small, so we don't always have the time and resources to keep up with all of the updates.

Dylan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Perfect client for managing and sending transactional emails

Revisado el 17-05-2018

It allows us to maintain perfect email delivery for all our companies' transactional emails and easily troubleshoot instances where emails were not delivered.

Puntos a favor

This application is an addon of MailChimp and is best suited for transactional emails (automated emails, think 'forgot my password' type emails). It allows you to easily manage your sending domains , although you have to verify these before you can send emails. The best feature by far is the ability to view all emails that were sent or failed to arrive, including the contents of the emails and the reason it bounced. This allows us to quickly troubleshoot whenever we get a support ticket regarding an email that did not arrive.

During our 6 months of using this feature, there has been zero downtime.

Puntos en contra

It is more expensive than some competitors, but its pricing model is very fair and easy to interpret. It does require you to have at least a monthly subscription with Mailchimp, and if you are not using this it is more expensive.

• Sector: Impresión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Trustworthy tool for delivering emails to your customers

Revisado el 14-07-2018

Puntos a favor

Works well, haven't experienced any problems. Has an online GUI where you can easily find emails that were sent, easy to see blacklisted emails. Has a nice statistics page to see how your emails are doing overall. We've been delivering millions of emails in past year without a problem.

Puntos en contra

The PHP SDK I used was kinda outdated and it had little options to change the behaviour without manually changing the source. They should update the library to standards that are more current.

GUI where you can view emails, etc. sometimes is a but slow. The search filters could use a face-lift.

Brandon

Mr

Revisado el 14-02-2018

Puntos a favor

Mandrill is a powerful application that has proven useful for transactional email. They offer an API, decent reporting and storage of track/click data for 30 days.

Puntos en contra

As part of Mailchimp they now require both a Mailchimp and Mandrill subscription. I have no problem paying for Mandrill but I'm not a fan of this billing requirement as I don't need Mailchimp. Secondly, in the 2-3 years that I have been using Mandrill I have not seen a single feature release. I find this unusual. True, it works great as-is, but there are definitely areas that can be improved or features that can be added.