Yonyx

Guías interactivas basadas en árboles de decisiones para atención al cliente.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 128

Wes B.
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Revisado el 13-09-2016

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward.

Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it.

When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages.

Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter.

Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Puntos a favor

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Puntos en contra

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Eric M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

As a software developer

Revisado el 19-08-2019

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Alternativas consideradas

Zingtree

Razones para cambiar a Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Jensen M.

Great Platform for Sales Calling

Revisado el 06-05-2022

I have had a great experience being able to reference a script and learn it while also catering it to each scenario based on the information provided during conversation.

Puntos a favor

I like how there are different talk tracks based on the situation. I also find the notes to be very helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are times when notes can be deleted if you go back to a beginning page, but it is not very often.

Jamie T.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Yonyx review

Revisado el 27-07-2020

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Puntos a favor

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Shubhashish B.
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Revisado el 14-03-2022

The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Puntos a favor

- Easy to setup and customize
- User friendly authoring and change options
- Standard reports are quickly available

Puntos en contra

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Alternativas consideradas

Zingtree

Razones para cambiar a Yonyx

- Flexibility and customization features of the product - Reliable support from the support team
Ken V.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Revisado el 08-05-2020

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Puntos a favor

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Vanessa J.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Yonyx is the way to go!

Revisado el 21-04-2022

Since yonyx has been around its very useful and helps all the time.

Puntos a favor

I love how you can populate a script, if the scripting is gone.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, i enjoy it. I wouldn't change a thing!

Belen M.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

Revisado el 10-09-2021

It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Puntos a favor

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Puntos en contra

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.

Adam D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Good Software

Revisado el 06-09-2021

easy to categorize
Very easy to follow.

Puntos en contra

How when you go one page it goes right back to the beginning

Chris F.

Scripting for sales calls

Revisado el 05-05-2022

WE have put together a cohesive script for the entire team to use and it flows perfectly

Puntos a favor

Yonyx is pain free. Its so easy to use that its not like using a tool at all. Its intuitive and I especially love the notes sections

Puntos en contra

There are times where going back to the root seem to have trouble.

Douglas R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Really good product that just keeps getting better

Revisado el 15-07-2021

Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Puntos a favor

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Puntos en contra

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Puntos a favor

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Puntos en contra

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

• Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great Product backed by Great Support

Revisado el 13-09-2016

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

Puntos en contra

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn O.

Multipurpose Tool

Revisado el 08-05-2020

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Puntos a favor

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Puntos en contra

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Revisado el 08-05-2020

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Puntos en contra

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

• Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Puntos en contra

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Puntos a favor

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Puntos en contra

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Sachin J.

Very useful Tool

Puntos a favor

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal.
Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

Puntos en contra

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

• Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great tool for self service.

Puntos a favor

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Puntos en contra

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Joshua R.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Yonyx is great for new agents to your call center

Revisado el 15-07-2021

Overall it's done exactly what we need. We can have agents follow the exact processes needed for any given issue from the customer.

Puntos a favor

That it makes troubleshooting issues easier for new agents to the company that are learning the ropes. It lets us tell them exactly what to do and where to go.

Puntos en contra

Wish the builder had more abilities. Being able to move nodes without copying/pasting/deleting would be really helpful.

• Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Eliminates tech support calls

Revisado el 21-08-2017

Puntos a favor

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Puntos en contra

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Oscar M.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Revisado el 27-07-2021

Puntos a favor

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Puntos en contra

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Kari E.

Yonyx changed the game

Puntos a favor

My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Puntos en contra

It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

Great Tool

Puntos a favor

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Puntos en contra

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Yonyx!

Puntos a favor

Yonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible.

Puntos en contra

User interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.