313 reseñas

Agorapulse

Herramienta de gestión de redes sociales para equipos y agencias

4.6 /5 (313 opiniones)
313 reseñas
Sas T.
Sector: Organización cívica y social
Traducir a español

An affordable solution with great support

Revisado el 26-11-2018

Puntos a favor

In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed.

The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better.

The interface is easy to set up and easy to use.

The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It’s put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don’t get missed or they get directed to the right person.

Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we’re in a rush and don’t want to write it twice!

Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful.

The listening features are helpful. We’re now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users.

Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests.

As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!

Puntos en contra

The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us.

Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more!

Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

Hi there Sas,

Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter.

I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization.

Victoria E.
Traducir a español

The best you'll get for the price!

Revisado el 11-02-2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

Hi there Victoria,

So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :)

I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified.

As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice!

Great Tool for Social Media Managers

Revisado el 10-02-2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Overall, our team is very happy with Agorapulse - the functionality, support and features.

Puntos a favor

It was difficult for us to find a tool that met our "must-haves" for social media management. This tool allows for scheduling posts and also queueing content which we really like the ability to hop between both structures. The reporting is effortless - we've saved at least 5 hours a month on running reports for our clients - and the reports include the client logo which is a big plus!

Puntos en contra

While we love using the queus for scheduling content, it would be great if we could set each queues frequency. Right now, it is set up so that a queue pushing content every week on the day you set it. It would be great to set a queue to push content every other week or something like that. Additionally, it would be great if we could add internal notes to the content calendar. This would broaden the functionality of the tool for other marketing campaigns other than just social media.

Hi there,

So glad Agorapulse saves you time with your agency. Have you tried the new reports yet? Hope you like them as much as I do!

You have two really cool requests -- the non-weekly queues and calendar notes. If you read this, reach out to me (I don't know your name). I'd be happy to add you to our features list for these two.

Ian P.
Traducir a español

Frustrating UI and poor integration with social media channels

Revisado el 02-09-2017

Puntos a favor

Social inbox is a useful and time-saving feature. We also use the Analytics every month to share with our clients.

Puntos en contra

Our experience with AgoraPulse has been incredibly frustrating. Our team has experienced a range of issues:
- images posted to social networks come out soft and blurry, despite us using good quality images
- the interface doesn't communicate the limitations of AgoraPulse's integration well. For example, the app can't post images to LinkedIn. We discovered this by posting images and text, only for the images to be dropped on the post.
- the customer service is responsive, but our problems are not being resolved.

Hi Ian,

Mary here, Agorapulse's Advocacy Marketing Manager. I appreciate your honest review, as we always have things to work on.

Just to address these two points you've made, the LinkedIn issue is a restriction with how they work with 3rd party tools, but you're right - it should be made clear when you're creating a post.

The issue of blurry images sounds like it was from a bug when we first released the new version of the tool. We've since been able to fix that.

I know you've been in contact with our support team, but if there's anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to let me know.

Mike G.

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19-03-2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Puntos a favor

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social.

The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Respuesta de Agorapulse

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael!

Sara B.
Sector: Construcción
Traducir a español

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Revisado el 19-02-2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

Puntos a favor

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media accounts with Hootsuite.) After doing a little digging, I stumbled across AgoraPulse and decided to give it a try for a year. And I have been incredibly happy that I made that decision!

This platform has made it so simple to set up a posting calendar. (For example, I can have a job post shared on our Facebook page every Monday morning. And our LinkedIn page every Wednesday afternoon.) Once I had my calendar set up with the types of posts I plan to create; I simply had to start adding to the queues. Then, Agorapulse rotates my posts, in those pre-selected slots, for the length of time I determine for each post.

Agorapulse is fantastic as a listening tool as well!

I love the control that I have. I love the easy-to-understand data that I always have at my fingertips, ready to show upper management of our social reach. I love that I can easily access Agorapulse from online and the app on my phone. And I love how effortless it is to create and post current marketing content across all of our accounts/platforms. Agorapulse has made me look like a professional!

Puntos en contra

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription. We were able to figure it out and everyone I dealt with was very accommodating (they even extended my trial until payment could be arranged), but it would be much easier for our needs if Agorapulse was set up to receive payment to a PO Box or something within the US. Until this is changed, I will have to have these one-time-use debit cards created annually. Agorapulse is absolutely worth it, but it is a teeny bit annoying.

Sara,

You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake!

I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team!

Cassidy H.
Sector: Medios online
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Revisado el 16-12-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Puntos a favor

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Puntos en contra

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

Respuesta de AgoraPulse

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media!

William D.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Continuous improvement and innovation

Revisado el 31-03-2020

Puntos a favor

The Agorapulse platform has a slick user interface and is extremally intuitive. It allows us to manage multiple brands across various social channels.

The insights feature is extremally useful allowing us to create bespoke, branded reports for our business and other clients.

Agorapulse's customer support is very efficient in resolving issues. Often within an hour or so via a chat-based platform.

Agorapulse is continually improving its product and it's easy to see what features and services are being developed for future release. Users can also suggest features which then enter the development workflow.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it feels like the Agorapulse App lags behind the desktop version. That being said the app is very good and one of the best I have used.

Javier V.

Perfect for growing agencies

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 06-02-2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We enjoy using it, it's def our top 3 most used social tool. Saves us a ton of time every day checking the calendars for our clients.

Puntos a favor

- The budget and scalable plans
- New reporting is amazing!
- Instagram publishing
- They are Instagram/FB Partners (Trust)

- We wish we had Pinterest publishing
- We wish we could publish stories

Hey Javier,

It's great to hear that our social media management tool is saving your agency so much time! While we don't support Pinterest at the moment, we *do* support the scheduling of Instagram stories via push notifications. It's our way of helping customers while staying in Instagram's good graces.

Anthony P.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Minimal, Clean and Tactical

Revisado el 06-03-2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Fantastic. Gets the job done and less stress for other daily tasks.

Ease of use.
Organized Calendar for scheduling.
Customer Support.

Puntos en contra

Not many cons at all.. only thing is twitter limitations on word count. Twitter has the + feature to stack more words/comments, hopefully Agorapulse will implement that in the near future.

Respuesta de Agorapulse

Thanks for the feedback, Anthony! I'll add your name to the notification list for Twitter threaded replies.

Sector: Educación superior

Great Start, Great Potential

Revisado el 09-03-2020

Puntos a favor

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins.

Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Puntos en contra

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out.

Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users.

The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them.

Matteo M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Complete for all we need

Revisado el 14-01-2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Puntos a favor

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need.
I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

Puntos en contra

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights).
Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message.
I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring.
Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Hi there Matteo,

Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features.

We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports.

Matt M.
Sector: Envases y contenedores
Traducir a español

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

Revisado el 10-12-2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In general, as a business owner, I deal with a lot of different user interfaces and productivity platforms on a daily basis, AgoraPulse included. That said, AgoraPulse is simply my favorite tool in terms of user friendliness and overall experience. I don’t really know how they pulled it off, but AgoraPulse turned a challenging task into a simple and intuitive experience...this is their strength, and that is a good strength to have in any user-centric industry. I am a big fan!

Puntos a favor

ArogaPulse helps me in two key ways that other social media management platforms can’t match: 1) The interface is intuitively easy to navigate; therefore saving time and minimizing the potential for user error in content management and creation...all accomplished by a very clever and intuitive workflow interface that very intentionally does not overwhelm the user, which is a huge challenge with a feature rich platform such as AgoraPulse. 2) The amazing customer support is second to none...not just in promptness, but in knowledge and tone, I am impressed with the support I get each and every time (it doesn’t even feel like support, it feels like a helpful conversation).

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I can’t really think of any negatives. It has been a pleasurable journey from the beginning. As a business owner, I am very impressed and the quality of the experience is a big priority in my approach both professionally and personally.

Respuesta de AgoraPulse

Thanks, Matt! So glad our dashboard and customer support (or "helpful conversation team") are making your life at JUSTHANKS easier.

Dustyn B.

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 25-11-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Hi Dustyn,

My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI.

We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us.

Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp.

Jackie Z.

Great for Agencies

Revisado el 25-11-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Puntos a favor

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Puntos en contra

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Hi there Jackie,

You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency.

Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once.

Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team!

Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Revisado el 13-11-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

Puntos a favor

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Respuesta de AgoraPulse

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude.

Sector: Comercio minorista

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

Revisado el 04-11-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

Puntos a favor

I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily.

This has been a game changer in every way.

The other thing I love is being

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that.

The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity.

I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately.

If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face.

You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :)

Max B.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

A Strong Contender

Revisado el 29-10-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Puntos en contra

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Hi there Max,

I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions!

We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details.

Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Great tool to manage social medias!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 11-10-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Puntos en contra

Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Respuesta de AgoraPulse

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful?

Rachel G.
Traducir a español

Sprout Social Should Watch Out!

Revisado el 08-10-2019

Puntos a favor

The AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates and hashtag lists - which are huge time savers. The Unified calendar view is great, and reminds me of CoSchedule's calendar view. AgoraPulse also has a number of features coming down the pipeline which will make this software a direct contender with Sprout Social, which is arguably one of the most expensive and feature-rich SMMSs out there right now. Overall, AgoraPulse has saved my team a great deal of time, at a fraction of what it would cost us to use Sprout Social.

Puntos en contra

It's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

Hi Rachel,

Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours.

I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :)

Karen K.
Traducir a español

Best social media management software I've ever used

Revisado el 19-09-2019

Awesomesauce.

Puntos a favor

I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used.

Why? A short list.
-See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy.
-Beautiful reports for free.
-Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis.
-The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels.
-It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software.

I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

Hi there Karen,

"Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face.

So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles.

And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up.

Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency.

Olivia M.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Revisado el 04-09-2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation.

AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high level of interaction or intrusion into the workday. It also means we don't have to change passwords on all of our accounts each time a volunteer leaves.

The "Listening" feature also provides a great deal of research to mold content creation and establish solid networking connections. Previously, social media was thought of in terms of efficiency rather than effectiveness. Overall, we are very satisfied.

Puntos a favor

Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks.

This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Puntos en contra

This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Hi there Olivia,

I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management!

I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete.

Thanks again. Namaste.

Maddy W.
Sector: Educación superior
Traducir a español

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

Revisado el 28-08-2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.

Puntos a favor

Agorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.

Puntos en contra

The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

Hi there Maddy,

I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :)

I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible.

Matt T.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Revisado el 27-08-2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Puntos a favor

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Puntos en contra

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor.
1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying.
2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about.

Here's to your continued social media success!

Jennifer M.
Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

Revisado el 29-07-2019

Puntos a favor

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Hi Jennifer,

I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets!

To you social media success,