Quicken

Reúne todas tus cuentas en un solo lugar.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 411

Patty
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Una buena solución para las finanzas personales

Revisado el 18-05-2023

Permite importar automáticamente las transacciones tanto de cuentas bancarias como de tarjetas de crédito e incluso efectivo (cash) y mantener los registros financieros actualizados sin tener que ingresar manualmente la información. Es una herramienta de uso diario que facilita el control de los gastos y los tiempos y montos de cuentas por pagar.

Puntos a favor

Permite la administración centralizada de todas las finanzas personales: cuentas bancarias, tarjetas de crédito, inversiones, préstamos, hipotecas, entre otros, además se puede colocar una categoría para cada gasto de tal forma que a fin de mes tenemos un panorama amplio de todas las transacciones y en qué se invirtieron o gastaron.

Puntos en contra

Es un software de pago anual, si se deja de pagar se pierde la conexión con las cuentas de los bancos. Requiere actualizaciones periódicas por lo que puede dejar de funcionar en algunos sistemas.

• Sector: Software informático

Quicken Home & Business 2022 Review

Revisado el 25-11-2022

We use this software for the accounting of my wife's small business and financial reporting needs for select government programs. This is the best accounting software for a small business owner/sole proprietor in the market today. We have been using this program for nearly ten years.

Puntos a favor

I like the updated tax tables and current regulatory database for up-to-date tax prep tax schedules and deductions. It is easy to input transactions, categorize them, and get a running balance with ease.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite thing about this software is that it now requires a subscription instead of buying the program for a set price.

Michael
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Why can't we sync between computers?

Revisado el 05-08-2023

You can't sync

You can't sync

Puntos a favor

Quicken is easy to use and updating from a previous version went well.

Puntos en contra

It drives me crazy that you can't sync information between computers. I'm no expert, but I can't see why you can't have information from the Quicken cloud update information on the computer.I use Quicken at work and at home. If I could just sync information that I added at home to my work computer and vice versa, it would be perfect.I don't know why this feature can't be added.

Mike

• Asistencia al cliente

Is there anything out there other than Quicken?????

Revisado el 08-03-2018

If I could give less than 1 star I would! I have been a huge supporter of Quicken in the past. I encouraged my kids and clients and anyone that would listen to use Quicken. Sorry!
I have now gone to using my online banking bill pay through my bank which is free!

Puntos a favor

This used to be a great product! I have used it since 1993 to track my business finances and investments. It really helps at tax time.

Puntos en contra

Support is worse than non-existent. It is March 8th and I have been trying to get support since the first week in January. I was on the phone with a rep for 2 hours trying to get bill pay to work. I was told to hang on I need to ask my manager about that and then hung up on. I tried chatting and was told that you cannot use chat for online bill pay. Called the support number and was told that there is a special number for online bill pay. I called that number and was told by the rep that I needed to go to quickenbillpay.com but he would stay on the line and would call me back if I got disconnected. That was a week ago. Still havent gotten at call. Went through the insutructions on the quickenbillpay.com website to set up a new account and it indicated it would take 2 -3 days to set up an account and I would receive 2 transactions on my bank statement from them. Check my statement and then come back and enter those figures to confirm I own the account. That was 6 days ago and still no transactions. Yesterday I received an email that I must send in 1. My drivers License. 2. My Social Security Card. 3. my most recent utility bill from water, gas, or electric company only. 4. A voided check from each account I want to use.
Sounds like an internet scam to me. I called quicken and explained I wasn't comfortable sending all of this over the internet and by the way I have been paying for your services for 25 years and now you want all of this info. Their response is quicken was sold and that they are a new company and they have to have the info or no bill pay services! No wonder they bill pay services are now included in the Premier package. No one can use it! The bad part is I have all of my payments for cars, houses, utilities, credit cards set up for auto pay using quicken bill pay. Now I have to find another way to get them paid because it has taken 2 months and I still am not set up for bill pay. By the way they don't tell you this is what happens when you download Quicken 2018. Beware!

PAUL
  • Sector: Fotografía

Using Quicken Since Its Inception

Revisado el 27-10-2023

I have been using Quicken since it was running on MS-DOS - a long time. This software has always met my financial record keeping needs.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to set up accounts, enter data and create reports

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to make a direct connection to my bank for bill paying - i.e. Enter a bill payment into Quicken and have Quicken directly tell my bank to initiate a payment to a vendor without having to go to my bank's web site to enter and initiate a payment.

Nina
Nina

Quicken Rental Property Manager works some of the time

Revisado el 29-10-2019

I've been using this program for over 10 years and while it it not perfect it is better than nothing. I would like the rental part to be easier and more reliable to use. I like that you can integrate Zillow estimates and values to properties.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it integrates all my accounts and I can track rentals, home and business at the same time. Reports are fairly accurate and are very useful for accounting and tracking purposes.

Puntos en contra

Has bugs that I cannot figure out. Sometimes the transfers don't ever show up and the accounts get messed up. Hard to track rents in the format that is available. I can't figure out how to enter and keep all reconciled the way they want you to do it.

Dan
Dan
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Don't bother

Revisado el 29-01-2019

Puntos a favor

It is relatively cheap, if you can find it on sale, and has a few good features for property managers including the ability to automatically send invoices. You also get all the typical features of Quicken, like the ability to track your personal finances, connect all your banks and investment accounts, download statements, etc. I've been using Quicken for years and years and it's definitely the most important program I own and need and I hate pretty much everything about it.

Puntos en contra

Quicken, by now, is the most bloated piece of software in the history of the world. There are dialogs and sections of this app that were likely last touched when Reagan was present. It's a crazy amalgamation of features added over time. When using the app, doing even the most basic tasks kicks off a round of screen refreshes, flashes and such. No clue why it does that, but the whole thing desperately needs an overhaul.

Giau
Giau
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for providing tools for budgeting, tracking expenses, and creating financial...

Revisado el 19-01-2023

Quicken is a solid personal finance software that helps us manage our finances and stay on top of our spending.

Puntos a favor

User-friendly interface: Quicken has a clean and intuitive interface that makes navigating and finding the information we need easy.Budgeting tools: Quicken includes tools for creating and tracking budgets, which help us stay on top of your finances and save money.Investment tracking: Quicken allows us to track our investments and portfolio performance, which is helpful for growing our wealth.Reports: Quicken generates various financial reports that provide valuable insights into our financial health and spending habits.Mobile app: Quicken has a mobile app that is useful for tracking expenses on the go and managing our finances.

Puntos en contra

Cost: Quicken can be expensive, especially if you are looking for advanced features such as bill payment and investment tracking.Limited bank integration: We've had difficulties connecting our bank accounts with Quicken, making it challenging to keep track of our spending and reconcile our accounts.Limited cloud support: Quicken is primarily a desktop software, and we prefer to access our financial information from multiple devices or locations.

Phil
Phil
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Such a great software, I now teach it to my students.

Revisado el 04-09-2022

I used this software for many years, and it became such a staple in my life that I decided to introduce it into the Computer Skills class I thought young teenagers. I think Quicken is an invaluable tool that will help kids get a great jumpstart in life, and make their money work for them.

Puntos a favor

I've been using Quicken for nearly 20 years now, and having so much history within the software allows me great forecasting and predictive knowledge.

Puntos en contra

Updates are always terrifying.....especially when I've got 20 years or transactions in there. Back up early and often.

Mahlon
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

This is a great software for basic accounting

Revisado el 18-10-2023

We use this for accounting for our small private school. It works well but in this situation since we don't make invoices and need the features that Quickbooks offers.

Puntos a favor

It is a very basic easy to use software.

Puntos en contra

It works great for basic use but lacks many features of Quickbooks if you need them

Nelson
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Web-based Quicken is my favorite feature for on the go

Revisado el 14-12-2023

Puntos a favor

Web-based allows me to work off an iPad or iPhone instead of carrying my laptop around when I am on the road or abroad on vacation.

Puntos en contra

There is little that I dislike about it.

James
  • Sector: Software informático

Lack of availability for Mac

Revisado el 11-08-2018

I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Puntos a favor

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Puntos en contra

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Patrick

Revisado el 22-12-2021

Very unfriendly customer support personnel who don't want to help problem solve

Very unfriendly customer support personnel who don't want to help problem solve

Puntos a favor

The software failed in its functionality on several fronts

Puntos en contra

After the product failed to download my transactions properly from my broker, I chose not to renew my subscription. Shortly before the expiration date of my subscription, two huge "reminder banners" appeared on my screen blocking nearly a quarter of the computer screen. Neither banner contained a "dismiss" or "X-out" button, only a button saying "RENEW". Because the banners block the screen, several more keystrokes are required during every transaction to complete them. When the banners failed to disappear, I called to ask how to remove them. After talking to two supervisors, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , both were abrupt and unhelpful, stating there was no way to remove the banners without paying the subscription price. I was told that the original subscription agreement warned of some "loss of functionality" upon non-renewal, but there is nothing more specific mentioned to give potential buyers an idea of Intuit's penalty tactics if you choose not to renew the subscription because of product failures. Let this review serve as a warning that once you subscribe, you are locked in for life. Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!

Tim
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Potential as a great product that suffers from poor quality

Revisado el 07-12-2018

Quicken for Business has no real peers on the market. There are certainly much better SMB accounting packages, there are better investment packages and better rental property packages, but Quicken appears to be the only one that consolidates all these functions into one. This used to be a quality package with minor bugs. Since being spun off, the management has successfully converted this from a typical "license and download" software to an annual subscription service, meaning you have to continually pay to be able to use the software. They also appear to have changed something in the QA process, as it has become more common for updates to fix one thing and break two more. Still, the basis is there for this to be a great product if they can ever solve the bad development issues.

Puntos a favor

For a small business or and individual with rental properties, this product has a full set of features that, if working properly, could really help. Interface is easy to use. Most banking and investment services can be accessed to easily download and reconcile accounts.

Puntos en contra

Very, very buggy. Some features just seem to automatically cause the system to crash. It seems way too often that the data file becomes corrupted. Recently changed to a subscription model, so you can't really keep a stable release.

Greg

Online BillPay is not functional

Revisado el 09-02-2019

If they resolve the BillPay problem, or if you confirm your bank will accept payment from Quicken through their DirectConnect feature, then the subscription/2019 version should be similar or slightly better than earlier versions. If you need BillPay, DO NOT UPGRADE Quicken until you can confirm they have patched their software to correct this apparent bug.

Puntos a favor

Subscription/2019 version is similar to older versions.
Tracks funds easily. Intuitive money management.
Allows download/sync with checking, savings, credit card, and investment accounts.
Subscription model is expensive, but will be offset by no longer having to pay monthly charges for BillPay.

Puntos en contra

Requires "upgrade" to 2019 version.
Requires deletion of old BillPay account and manual re-entry of all payee and account info during upgrade.
As of 2/9/19 BillPay is not functional. Have been waiting since 1/6/19 for account activation, so can still not pay bills through quicken using the subscription version I am paying for. Many other customers with same complaint. Support says still trying to resolve similar tickets from customers from December 2018.

MARK
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great financial tool! I would be lost without it!

Revisado el 22-04-2021

I love this tool and use it daily to track all of my finances. i would be lost without it!

Puntos a favor

I love how quicken puts all of your financial companies all in one view. The biggest reason i switched from Yodlee was the fact you could add recurring future dated transactions. Many financial tracking tools do not have this. This was a make or break feature for me, as I like to see exactly how much money i will have in the bank in 30,60, 90 etc.. days in the future. Quicken does this, and does it wonderfully!

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think of is there are too many features. I am by no means a power user, and just use the basic transaction features. I do not use any of the budgeting tools or other such things, but I am sure they are very useful to others. It would be nice to see a simple mode that turned off many of those features if you are not using them

• Sector: Organización cívica y social

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

Revisado el 28-03-2019

Puntos a favor

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Puntos en contra

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Doug
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

have to hold your nose to deal with thieving Intuit (maker of quicken)

Revisado el 04-08-2020

it sucks; see the cons.

it sucks; see the cons.

Puntos a favor

works most of the time but not always as upgrades have frequently broke my configured reports

Puntos en contra

they changed to a subscription service a couple years ago and force you to pay every year when I (and millions of other users) were perfectly content with the software that we already paid them for. While I hated that they were extorting a fee from me I almost got taken by them again when I went to downgrade my service to the lowest level. Their order form online starts the subscription the day you do the downgrade rather than starting it after my existing, already paid, subscription ends (which results in them stealing another month of fees from me). I hate them but as my title suggests; I put up with them because there is no other product that does what it does as well.

Randy
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

Revisado el 22-07-2021

I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Puntos a favor

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked.

Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Puntos en contra

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Joseph

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good bang for the buck for basic accounting

Revisado el 14-01-2018

Smaller businesses with less than 30 rentals, should be able to use this software and compensate for te deficiencies with desktop software like excel. This would be a very cost effective way of having computerized check register and reporting while minimizing software costs.

Puntos a favor

Integration with almost every bank to download transactions automatically makes me confident that we will not miss any transaction and keeps me updated on our balances on a daily basis.
Categories and Tags are very powerful and flexible tools that allow you to custom configure how you use the software and define your reporting requirements.

Puntos en contra

Other than a good transaction register (with categories & Tags) , the program lacks many needed features for managing a rental business. The rental aspect is almost non-existaent.

Donna

Quicken is Easy

Revisado el 29-09-2022

Print checks, reconciling bank accounts

Print checks, reconciling bank accounts

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and train new employees on its use.

Puntos en contra

All the different upgrades and customer support.

Alternativas consideradas

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Quicken

Did not need software that detailed
Jason

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Mostly good/ some annoyances

Revisado el 04-12-2018

Links your bank account.
Does recurring invoices
Can file your taxes
Payroll
Can set up automatic payment for customers.

Puntos en contra

Can link two recurring invoices for a customer. Ex. The regular monthly invoice then when the semi annual invoice needs to be billed it doesn’t link so I have to print two invoices. Also, when I print all the invoices it doesn’t print each person’s invoice right after the other. So I end up searching for that second invoice. It’s a mess. It sounds so confusing to read what I wrote. But basically sometimes I end up sending two separate envelopes on the same month for one customer because when it needs to be printed it doesn’t organize then invoices per customer.

Ali
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Updates have bugs

Revisado el 09-12-2021

Until a couple of years ago when the company was sold, all was fine, after they keep sending updates and they have bugs and I cannot used the software. Their customer service, never pick up and wasted hours of my time trying to fix. SO, if your time has no value, then this software is good but if you are effected by downtime, do not but this software.

Puntos a favor

Used to like it when there no bugs in updates

Puntos en contra

the forced updates have bugs. I had to let the update done this morning before I use it. After update, I cannot print checks. it goes in a look back to printing checks. Have spent many hours trying to reach customer service but no one picks up.

Bill
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

There is no better Financial Manager

Revisado el 23-08-2018

I've been using Quicken for over 20 years and have a file with that much information. Because Quicken offers various ways to categorize data, I'm able to get very accurate information on my spending. The ability to interact with online banking is very good. While it has some modernizing to do, Quicken is hands down the best financial manager out there.

Puntos a favor

The company really cares about users. It is as detailed as you want to be. Can manage data in various ways for you to know exactly how you're spending your money. You can store PDF bills and documents in your accounts.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't work well with touch. It's coming along but not there yet. There are a couple undocumented "features" which can really screw up your data.

Jonny
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Fab on PC, run the PC version on the Mac, dumbed down online

Revisado el 31-01-2020

The PC version of quicken is fully featured, and our accountant, tax professional, and finance person all like it, can use it, understand it, and can handle files / exports made with it. For a while we switched to Mac and the only people who did not switch were the finance people because of PC Quicken. With some 3rd party help we had the PC version running on the Mac. Every couple of years the support for connecting to banks and maybe file formats change, and we seem to have to update the PC version. We tried the on-line version, execs in the company asked for on-line access to view the reports etc. The capabilities of the on-line system were very reduced, not sufficient for our finance team.

Puntos a favor

Fully features on the PC. with excellent sync with bank accounts and other financial systems, payroll etc. The online system is well priced.

Puntos en contra

The Mac version is not fully featured. The online version is very simplified. Every couple of years for the PC version they drop support for communications to bank accounts (and file format?) so you need to buy the latest one again.