BQE CORE Suite

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 736

Gillian
Gillian

Great Product

Revisado el 02-12-2021

I have consistently had a wonderful experience with BQE Core. They are always there to help out when needed, and the monthly webinars are always helpful.

Puntos a favor

Nice and easy to set up and very easy to implement to new employees. Customer support is wonderful and prompt. Lots of one on one training options that will walk you through everything you need. Many different ways to track projects, budgets, staff etc. Always growing and adding features based on feed back from customers.

Puntos en contra

Project management set up can get tricky since there is so much involved, but there is good training to make it not so intimidating.
Some features in project management would be nice to be available in Time/Expense subscription for ease of communication within the organization.

Laura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Core has been an integral in helping us to understand and grow our business

Revisado el 11-05-2020

Overall experience has been great as we use Core for our integrated accounting, time/expenses, and invoices, and it has been integral in helping us to understand and grow our business in the first year.

Puntos a favor

A little over one year back as we started up our new business I was researching for the best accounting, time and expense tracking and billing software. I selected BQE Core because it had an intuitive interface, easy reporting and it was on cloud. For any startup business the cost is always a big factor, the fact that BQE Core was a fraction of other similar software packages was an added bonus! We use BQE for our integrated accounting, time/expenses, and invoices, and it has been integral in helping us to understand and grow our business in the first year. At every moment, I have the info available to understand my cash flow, liabilities and A/R all in one interface, which never would have been possible if I used other accounting software.

Puntos en contra

In a separate excel doc I track our projected income and expenses for each two-week period so I can plan cash expenditure. If BQE had a feature to track overhead and projections in relation to billable work, that would really integrate all functionality in one software. Other than that, I don't have any suggestions for improvement.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a BQE CORE Suite

Core is more intuitive and a complete package for professional services.
Stacy
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

BillQuick - A look at one year post conversion

Revisado el 30-06-2015

Puntos a favor

BillQuick is a powerful tool in tracking project time and expenses for professional services. We converted from 7 years of Quick Books data. Although the conversion and integration was not a seemless process, and the learning curve was much longer than originally anticipated, we are now tracking project profitability at a much higher level than we ever have before.
BillQuick Tech Support is fantastic. They are patient and knowledgeable, and we have received a lot of added value by having the Gold Care Tech Support package added onto our services. Additionally, we have invested quite a bit of extra money on having Bill Quick Customization Department write customized reports. Although the standard reports section is extensive, we were unable to find reports that gave us exactly the data we wanted to see. It's nice that this additional service is offered, but it would be nice for them to give us a handful of customized reports as part of the conversion process and then charge extra from there on out.

Puntos en contra

The software is not as user-friendly as it could be. Some things are overly complicated and require detailed use before you understand the functionality of the software. It could not be more different that QuickBooks, and the transition for us was difficult. Personally, I highly underestimated the learning curve.

In the beginning, we were only using BQ for time and expense logging and we maintained our Quick Books file for all other general accounting, which I would strongly discourage. Although the SYNC feature does work to sync data between programs, it is not a clean sync and much of it needed cleanup on either side of the sync. This was very frustrating. We just recently converted all of our general accounting in QB over to the Accounting portal in BillQuick. This has helped to have all of our financial records in one software system and our data is much more consistent. However, the "Accounting" portal is not perfect and there are a number of features that are lacking where QB has it all dialed in. Examples: 1) in looking at a vendor bill, there is no indication or PAID FLAT to see it has been PAID or not. To see if it is paid, I have to look at the previous checks. 2) In a report that lists all AP checks written for a particular time frame, there is no TOTAL at the end of the report. 3) BQ allows duplicate check numbers. (This is not a complete list, but the top 3 things that drive me insane.) These seem like basic accounting features and for them to not be included in an accounting software is frustrating. DISCLAIMER: we have not yet upgraded to BQ2015 and remain on BQ2014 for a while longer. My understanding is that BQ2015 has updated a number of accounting features, so I look forward to seeing if any of those issues are remedied.

Ulrich
Ulrich
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great BQE CORE Suite !

Revisado el 23-11-2023

I like this software, it is satisfying and my experience with it is wonderful! It is a true ALL-IN-ONE and very easy to use. Managing time, tasks, expenses, satisfying customers, with a single software, it's magic. I highly recommend it!

Puntos a favor

Excellent software! It's very intuitive and easy to use, with a dynamic team offering very satisfactory customer support.
The expense management functionality for reimbursing employees and billing customers is just amazing. I also track my time and expenses, with a simple interface, while keeping a history.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about this software! It is just incredible, and perfectly meets my needs and expectations.

Kimberly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We are particularly impressed with CORE’s user-friendly, “all in one” design

Revisado el 20-04-2020

Our small but rapidly-growing architectural firm was looking for a project management and billing solution. We were particularly impressed with CORE’s user-friendly, “all in one” design.

Puntos a favor

It provides us with a single source to record employee time, manage project tasks, budget, invoice and track project performance. We took advantage of the various training packages and technical assistance BQE offers to help us get up-to-speed with CORE in a matter of months. BQE also worked with us to develop a custom invoice that provides our clients with current and past billing information in a clean and easy-to-read format. With the mobile app, our partners access CORE data anytime, anywhere, and can record travel expenses directly from their smartphones. BQE has demonstrated to us that they listen and responds to suggestions on how to make CORE an even better program for its users by providing regular updates and enhancements that incorporate our suggestions. We are very pleased with CORE and BQE.”

Puntos en contra

Everything is working for us and if it does not then that is what support is for. Like any other new software implementation there is a learning curve. We took advantage of the various training packages.

WorkflowMax

Razones para elegir BQE CORE Suite

We were using 4 applications to run our business We are Sharefile, Timefox, Quickbooks and MSExcel to track our projects and handle time/billing/productivity and forecasting. It was getting cumbersome

Software anterior

ShareFile

Razones para cambiar a BQE CORE Suite

For its simple to use interface and definitely Mobil apps are far superior
Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This new year marks one whole year we've been using Core

Revisado el 15-01-2020

Core has an amazing catalog of built-in reports. One thing we find ourselves often wishing for was a kind of “Quick List” report that would output a list of something, one item per line, single-spaced and nothing else but a clear statement of the search and filtering criteria at the top. Examples include a list of invoices overdue x days, list of current projects, list of deposits, payments, checks, every transaction ever related to a certain project, etc. These lists are handy when reviewing Core data, or bringing a quick list into a meeting, where the entries can be highlighted, color coded, and/or checked off as you go.

Puntos a favor

I have to say it has succeeded with flying colors after being bombarded with all kinds of unusual circumstances with hundreds of our architecture projects! Well done!

I'm constantly amazed how well thought-out the original approach was in Core's basic design allowing it to handle all of our client's weird situations, and we're just one of the zillions of other companies using Core who do things so differently than we do.

I say this with a little authority, as well, because I wrote my first program at age 15 in 1968 and I have seen (and suffered) *everything* in all the eras of computing since. Core is badass.

Every system has issues, but it's important we all stop and appreciate the unimaginable amount of work that went into making Core really effective.

No one paid me to say this and I'm not getting any brownie points. I'm saying this because I know intimately what the developers have gone through to make today's Core possible. Whew!

Puntos en contra

While Core has one of the best time sheet entry forms around. It would be great to have a more graphical time entry interface such as the kind iOS and Android users are familiar with when using, say, a calendar app, in which they can use a mouse or finger to draw time blocks graphically, then double-click/tap them to set the info for that block.

Unanet ERP AE

Razones para cambiar a BQE CORE Suite

We selected Core for its modern design and awesome feature set which helps us run all areas of our business under one roof
Katrina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A helpful tool, once you get used to it.

Revisado el 05-12-2022

When we compared different software options (Quickbooks, Monograph, Deltek Ajera, Smartsheet) BQE offered the most options we needed (project management, invoicing and time tracking) at the best price.

Puntos a favor

I like having so much data at my fingertips to get a sense of finances for the company, tracking accounting (invoices, vendor bills, etc.). Customer service is AMAZING, you can call right from the app on your computer and they are available pretty much anytime, even when I'm working late. The workflow to be able to send things internally. The dashboard view is really helpful to see what's important to you. If you are already set up as a company, onboarding can be really quick as they have a team that can enter your data.

Puntos en contra

Data entries are sluggish, you have to wait for the line to be created before you can add information to additional cells. Invoices are not as tidy as I would like (activity & description, really duplicate the information). Individual training needs improvement, the consequences of choosing option A or B to enter information has consequences down the line that were not clearly explained and only discovered after months of entering in a way that was not what we really needed.

Felice

BQE Core Review Dec 2022

Revisado el 05-12-2022

This software does take some time and effort to learn, but as with everything you get out of it what you put into it. You need to take the time to both learn and enter data so that you get accurate results.

Puntos a favor

The customer service is outstanding and available 24-7. The software itself is easy to use as long as you put the time in to learn what it can do. Reports are great and very customizable and if you cannot find what you need there is an option to reach out for a custom report for a fee. Time entry is extremely easy to do whether you are in the office or on the go.

Puntos en contra

Invoices when in draft mode cannot only have some changes made to them, whereas other PM software I have used lets you update more whilst in this mode. Also we started using the accounting feature and the bank feed updates are still not working

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

BQE Core key to Business Operations

Revisado el 13-12-2022

CORE allows us to operate efficiently as a business. Overall, the CORE product I would recommend to any business who relies on billable hours as their core business. The ability to invoice directly from the platform and customize project fields are nice features.

Puntos a favor

BQE Core is critical to the overall operation of our business. CORE allows us to charge time and expenses to different projects, in which we utilize CORE's invoicing suite to invoice customers in a timely manner. CORE's suite helps us manage cashflow and WIP better than we ever have before.

Puntos en contra

CORE has moments where the platform loads very slowly. Invoices can be customized, but that comes at a cost. We would like for CORE to have the ability to allow it's customers to customize their own invoice templates. When a project has many phases, invoicing by master project is not possible.

BigTime y Replicon

Razones para cambiar a BQE CORE Suite

BQE Core met our business needs better. The ability to customize project fields, bill multiple classifications for one individual on the same project, and the ability to invoice directly from the project time and expenses were the main factors in our decision.
Irving

Best in Class Architecture Management

Revisado el 05-12-2022

Overall, CORE has exceeded our expectations other than some basic simplicity in the user interface similar to Monograph, but with far more added flexibility meeting the daily needs of an architectural practice.

Puntos a favor

CORE has by far proven to be the most suitable fit for small architecture practices and firms as compared to many others out there cost hundreds of dollars more for each seat. The application serves our daily needs to keep our projects and staff on account, efficient and profitable.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there's too much of a good thing, being that there's more than 1 way to get what you need and therefore it can get a bit complicated and confusing to navigate.

Jill
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Robust Software Program

Revisado el 09-12-2019

Tech support is the best I've ever experienced. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Just wish I didn't have to call them so much.

Puntos a favor

There were a lot of interfaces to this software. It did everything we needed, but not everybody was on board with the difficult of use.

Puntos en contra

It was probably way more than a company of our size needed. We are switching to Squava after just a year and a half. We felt like a beta tester of this software. Our project managers thought it was hard to use, and didn't feel our data was always accurately depicted.

Carmen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So far we have had positive experiences in Core

Revisado el 08-06-2020

Core has greatly solved our resource allocation, project management and Time & Expense tracking.

Puntos a favor

We are getting more and more use out of Core. So far we are just diving in, but it has helped our time tracking and expenses and keep our documents in one place. Allocation and forecasting, project management and time and expense setup are all helpful. We are using our custom report for allocations and it is working well for us.

Puntos en contra

Any changes, we pass through ideas and so hopefully they are updated as new features - we would like to know the status of our requests just so we can discuss in our meetings.

Laura
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

it’s truly changed how we operate as a business

Revisado el 23-04-2021

We have only been using the software since September 1st. Previously we were using Excel for project management, timesheets, and AR invoicing. In addition, we were using Word and Excel to generate manual invoices (then converting to PDF). Not only has the billing process been improved, but we have been able to implement Internal Financial Controls. We purchased the HR and Accounting modules a couple of months ago and are in the process of implementing our own HR templates. We are looking forward to automating the HR process. It’s truly changed how we operate as a business and made us ten times more efficient in so many different ways.

Puntos a favor

The call-in support is always available.
The billing module & templates. It is easy to generate invoices.
The batch update feature.
Uploading documents in various modules.
View of information projects are restricted to authorized personnel.
Ability to sort and filter various screens.
How CORE will remember where you left off if you leave a screen or log-out (same filters, etc.).

Puntos en contra

Core can use these improvements:

3. What improvements would you like to see in Core
• An Accounts Payable Widget that shows open invoices that are due within a customized time frame.
• A tracking method for professional continuing education requirements.
• Enabling dependency between phases (not just within phase).
• Download GANNT chart into Excel that looks like the chart (not just a list).
• Being able to modify draft invoices without having to delete and start over.
• Vendors – tracking COI’s w/60-day advance reminders.
• AP checks to include invoice number (not the bill number).
• In the project structure, a separate tool to move a phase up or down (rather than the grab and drop).
• The AR invoices to automatically sort to open status only (not all invoices).
• The ability to hide or delete built-in accounts in the Chart of Accounts.
• Custom HR forms that can be sent to employees and electronically signed.
• In billing, projects that are in complete or cancelled status, it will not show up in the drop-down menu when creating batch invoice.

Ken

The Value of Core

Revisado el 06-12-2022

As mentioned, the product is great. The support is second to none. Core has been the tool we had been missing.

Puntos a favor

We have used Core for a couple of years. Our firm specializes in foodservice design and our services are performed through architectural firms. This software is an incredible tool for other service related firms. The software and its tools are incredibly robust. The single major aspect is residing in the cloud. This allows connectivity from any where. Additionally, the project and/or staff performance tools are an amazing snapshot of our things are going. We also schedule our project tasks with Core. Those tasks are assigned (allocated) to staff with end/due dates. Task completion percentages allows project management to monitor progress. The notification system alerts the appropriate team members when task have been completed. There is an abundance of management tools and controls.

Puntos en contra

Although the training is great, the online resources plentiful and the on-call support fantastic; there is a bit of a learning curve as the software is so robust. It just take a little time to become familiar with it and proficient. So you must go through the training and then dive in!

Eury
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

My BQE Experience

Revisado el 18-08-2016

Puntos a favor

I like that BQE is user friendly and makes it possible for the entire company to enter their own time and expenses anywhere, anytime.
I like that when there are updates to the system, users are informed.
I really like that everything entered through the mobile app sinks right away into BQE.
The technical support customer services is great. Even when someone is not sure of the answer, they research and get back to you. The support group is dedicated, knowledgeable and professional. Lenny is the best.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that all reports are Word documents. With data, it is impossible to sort and filter when looking for information.
It would also be easy if questions/answers could be given directly in BQE prior to invoicing instead of having to print each pre-bill and send to managers for approval and then enter their answer back in BQE.
The system allows write up/down of billable hours but you cannot run an accurate report of the amounts that were written up/down (I think in BQE it includes non billable hours). I keep track of mine on an Excel spreadsheet and it would be nice if I did not need to have an additional spreadsheet.
It would make more sense if each field that is populated in all categories could be use for reporting purposes. For example, if running a list of client, it would be good if we could choose what fields we want to see on the report for each client (like contact person, email address, industry...). Sometimes, I have to run three reports to get the information that I compile in one Excel spreadsheet.
Maybe I do not have this information, but the only way to access report customization is via email. It would be nice to have a support line for easy questions regarding a new report.

Lisa
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

BQE CORE Suite

Revisado el 07-12-2022

The biggest benefit is not having to constantly perform backups and worry about losing our data because my computer crashes. Since we utilize several of the options we had before in BillQuick, we haven't made too many changes.

Puntos a favor

We upgraded from BillQuick to CORE earlier this year. The ability to access whatever I need online makes it so much easier if I need to work from a location outside of the office. Integration was effortless and the help videos are easy to understand and implement. I needed very little training as it was very similar to BillQuick and feel anyone who has used any type of accounting software should be able to use without a great deal of effort. There are several training sessions available to new users on a weekly basis that made it easier for me to schedule. The ability to get immediate customer support is a definite plus.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I've had issues where it takes awhile to save time card entries but this may be an issue with our internet and not the software. There have been a few quirks where completed jobs suddenly become active; the interest in the bank reconciliation doesn't carry over to the general ledger. There were also several report default templates that were available in BillQuick that are not available in CORE. You may need to pay for a customized report that used to be free.

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ArchiOffice has definitely been useful for our firm

Revisado el 27-03-2019

Puntos a favor

ArchiOffice has definitely been useful for our firm over the past six years! We don't use all of the features that are available but the time tracking, budgeting and invoicing have been incredibly helpful for us. I used to spend a lot of time with spreadsheet updating to get accurate information on where we were in each client's budget and with ArchiOffice this is done for me and it is information I use daily. I especially like how we can see the hours to date as they are entered and how many hours we have exceeded our estimate. This information becomes valuable when we create new proposals. We have a much better handle on exactly what it is taking for us to complete each project so we can forecast with more accuracy.

Also helpful has been the Performance report which gives us a real look at how each project performs financially. I would not go back to doing this all in spreadsheets! ArchiOffice has made my job much easier over the years.

Another thing I appreciate is the project list which saves me from tracking that in another program.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that would help us out would be to run ArchiOffice on a Mac platform.

Barbara
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We Are All Surprised I Am Writing This Review!

Revisado el 12-10-2016

I purchased my first licenses of Billquick reluctantly, as an overpriced timesheet management system for my very small business and quickly began fighting to make it meet my partners needs for invoicing our clients. It was not pretty and there were times when we had serious discussions about whether this was the right fit for me. but the BQ team didn't give up and I am glad I did not. One advantage of a rough start was the opportunity to get to know and really appreciate the exceptional quality, skill, and patience of the support team assembled for BQ clients. Over the years, we have struggled and grown and improved our skills and processes together, and that is one of the exceptional things about this software and this company. They really do listen to their users and try to incorporate our priorities and needs into the upgrade process. The program is feature rich, and most companies won't need to use every feature that is available, but there are convenient and graceful ways to make each person's interface efficient, streamlined and comfortable. When the same program is usable for an intern on his first day and our power user when she is invoicing you know it is easy to use. I used to wish Quickbooks would get a better time management and invoicing capability so I could stop buying Billquick, but now I am trying to get rid of Quickbooks! The network versions work well, I can access the program over a VPN, and I have gone months without calls to the Support Team lately. Having grown from 5 to 30 employees since becoming a customer, I have to say, Billquick has been part of our path to success.

Puntos a favor

Great ability to customize individual user views, strong client and project tracking functions. Efficient invoicing capabilities with interface with Quickbooks. Consistent updates and improvements to the program. Very strong customer support and help desk.

Puntos en contra

I do wish there was a different pricing model that allowed different segmentation of the features, I would like to see stronger payroll/benefits/hr functionality and accounting completed so we can ditch Quickbooks, and my project managers would like additional flexibility in building gantt charts.

Andrew
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

CORE usage = happy owners = happy employees = good business

Revisado el 06-07-2023

It's been a huge change from Deltek, but for the better. It's been fairly easy for two non-super-tech savy guys to run and implement, import 50+ existing projects with partial budgets, and the help line is GREAT!

Puntos a favor

The dashboard integration is great, could use a few tweaks but exactly what we wanted out of this type of software - project based management system.

Puntos en contra

CORE is set up to be based off individual projects which is great for our business, however Vendor Bills don't have an "easy sort" button to be associated with projects, instead it categorizes it by Vendor. When the PROJECT dictates the Vendor and their bill, everything should still be linked back to the project.

Markys
  • Sector: Investigación

BQE CORE for small businesses

Revisado el 14-04-2022

The technical team are superb and the (paid for) training essential to get you up to speed fast. The integration of time/expenses, project setup and control, invoicing and bill payments really good.

Puntos a favor

Time and expenses recording. Invoice creation. Financial planning and reporting.

Puntos en contra

The ability to customise reports is an additional costed service. It is really set up for USA and I had some tricky times making sure I reset up the currency. Also, you need to use 'Purchase Tax' for 'VAT' to make things work as you would expect.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a BQE CORE Suite

ONline tutorials and reviews.
Autumn
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Core has been a huge time saving for us..

Revisado el 31-03-2020

It is such a user-friendly software program and the customer service is definitely great.

Puntos a favor

Core has been a huge time savings for us. The ease of creating invoices, making and customizing reports, and entering time has improved our ability to get more done overall. We have been very pleased with all aspects of customer service, the integration team, custom reports team, trainers, and call center for the one off type questions and issues. We would recommend Core to anyone on the fence about the service. It is such a user-friendly software program

Puntos en contra

There was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning and training coordination was somewhat challenging but nothing extraordinary.

Claudia
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We have a pleasant experience with Core as compared to previous software

Revisado el 17-06-2020

In general, we have a pleasant experience as compared to our previous software. Core works appropriately and has solved our time and expense and billing problems significantly.

Puntos a favor

Core has a easy and intuitive user interface which makes our day to day processes easier. With Core being a cloud software close to 200 employees are using it on a daily basis for time and expense tracking, billing and engagement management. Our business is not a typical accounting firm with 1 or 2 billing person, we have 75 people in our billing department that do invoice simultaneously out of Core. Prior to switching to Core it was a daunting task. All the processes are faster and better with Core. It is is our main business management software and we before it we had a local system installed on our servers.

Puntos en contra

More tools for creating reports according to our needs and more options for administrators

Mackenzie
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Tax & Legal Service Invoicing

Revisado el 30-03-2023

Puntos a favor

The user layout is fairly easy to manage and self-explanatory.

Puntos en contra

Online credit card payments via Stripe have not worked well since we began using the product in August 2021. The error codes are never consistent and customer service never seems to be able to provide an explanation for the issues (even after ruling out user error). We also tried to set up ACH payments via Plaid and were never able to successfully link the systems. Many clients have had to call our office or mail a check to provide payment on their Core invoices which should have been online-pay capable.

Faith
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Switching to Core has been a big improvement

Revisado el 23-10-2020

The overall experience has been good for the management and our staff. Tech support people are very knowledgeable, professional and patient.

Puntos a favor

In our previous software we were not able to run reports that are helpful to our business. After switching to BQE Core we are now able to run all kinds of reports and it has been a big improvement just in this area. We are utilizing Core for time and expense tracking and billing. All our staff use it and with everything in one place it makes data mining easier.

Puntos en contra

Some bumps in the road in the very beginning but well past that now.

Junaid

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Core comes with powerful features

Revisado el 04-06-2020

Here are some of the features that we like the most in Core and these features have made us a better firm:

We definitely like; Reports, especially project analysis and performances. The ability to activate / deactivate phases on a project. We have been invoicing out of Core and recently I am appreciating ePayments and stripe integration and project management dashboard.

Puntos a favor

After testing many other products in the market when we were deciding to make a switch, I can confidently say Core by far was right at the top of the list. The features and power are so vast that I believe BQE should offer certification courses for Core. We still are in early stages of exploiting all the amazing features of Core, but there is no question as a firm we have become more disciplined in managing client expectation on budget and project performance as a whole. Customer service is great and your ongoing feature videos are the best learning tools.

Puntos en contra

We would like to see improvements in Gantt chart area.