monday sales CRM

Cierra oportunidades de venta. Automatiza el resto.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 372

Álvaro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Para la gestión de contactos y un buen seguimiento, es una opción realmente interesante

Revisado el 26-04-2023

Se trata de un CRM realmente interesante para empresas de diferentes tamaños y sectores para automatizar y mejorar sus procesos de ventas y marketing, mejorar la eficiencia de sus equipos de ventas, aumentar la productividad y mejorar la colaboración entre equipos. Con algunas funcionalidades mejorables en aspectos como marketing y ventas

Puntos a favor

La interfaz es realmente intuitiva y muy personalizable, además puede integrarse con otras herramientas con mucha facilidad

Puntos en contra

Para el tema marketing, las funcionalidados son demasiado limitadas, deberían trabajar más en este campo!!

Terra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects.

Revisado el 28-06-2018

Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Puntos a favor

Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

Puntos en contra

I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Puntos a favor

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Puntos en contra

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Edward
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Edward Martin - Taylor Mammon

Revisado el 19-04-2022

tedious but effective at reminding me to contact clients, more context to my calls would be ideal.

Puntos a favor

Collaboration is incredible, and transparency for timelines is great. being able to open multiple boards would be great.

Puntos en contra

the application can be slow sometimes, having multiple boards open at the same time would be key

Respuesta de monday.com Traducir a Español

Hi there. Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review and for providing us with your feedback.

Giles
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Streamlined Workflow Solution

Revisado el 03-02-2023

Monday Sales is a practical solution for sales teams. The platform's focus on sales pipeline management, collaboration features, and mobile app make it an effective tool for sales managers to stay on top of their team's performance. Whether you're looking to streamline your sales processes or simply manage your deals more effectively, Monday Sales is a valuable tool to consider.

Puntos a favor

Monday Sales offers a simple and effective way to manage sales processes. The software's visual pipeline and customizable fields make it easy to keep track of deals and prioritize tasks. The platform's collaboration features facilitate teamwork, making it a valuable tool for sales teams. The mobile app provides access to information and updates on the go.

Puntos en contra

The interface can take time to master and some advanced features may require additional training. Some users have reported limited integrations with other tools.

Neil
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gave me great visual insight into running my company!

Revisado el 25-04-2022

It gave us a central location for sales/marketing and operations data and the tools to visualize results.

Puntos a favor

The ability to segment data and great visualization of that segmented data. Loved the ability to create custom dashboards.

Puntos en contra

I would love the ability to view the dashboards on our digital signage displays using a URL.

Trello

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

Monday had a broader offering and was more customizable.

Trello y Pipedrive

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

The ability to further customize the app without having to add a tremendous amount of "power ups".
Kim
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent for our Small Business that's growing quickly!

Puntos a favor

Our office needed a virtual management software for processes that we're even created yet. The ease of transformations in Monday make changing processes and items simple - often times, just click and drag! It makes creating and then re-working things straight forward.

Puntos en contra

The only complaints I have are that the automations aren't always reliable and when they don't work you don't really know it.

Microsoft Teams y ClickUp

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

The pricing difference, ease of use and large array of services.

HubSpot CRM
Silena
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Excellent Product

Revisado el 01-06-2022

Puntos a favor

This is a wonderful platform. It has done so much in terms of integrating our Sales and CSM teams' work in one place, and streamlining our processes and access to information.

I would highly recommend this product.

Puntos en contra

It's not the most intuitive product to actually set up, though that can be expected of a product with so much to offer as far as integration, features, and functionality. I'm sure Monday's team will continue to improve their user experience over time.

Hunter
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An essential core for your brand

Revisado el 27-04-2022

It's been fantastic overall. I actually use it for accounting as well and tracking income/expenses and that's been fantastic. I made myself a deal pipeline as well which has really kept things on track and organized. I've really loved this software and am likely to recommend it to friends.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the UI. It's extremely intuitive, gorgeous looking, and promotes a feeling of productivity and ultimate entrepreneurship. Its automation software is also brilliant saving loads of time on many fronts.

Puntos en contra

The pricing is a little high. I currently pay about $100 for 2 people and would love to see that come down to somewhere in the $30-$50 per month range. Also, the mobile app is a bit redundant in my opinion. I've never found myself going to the app for anything other than to find something on the run.

Nick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Monday, the best tool you don't know about.

Revisado el 19-04-2022

The power of this tools has allowed us to scale by keeping our growing team all moving in the same direction. We have taken Traction's Level 10 and build a version of their meeting format for our company. We then built a Now -3, Next-5, Later board for our project clients.

Puntos a favor

The automation and how we can take items from other boards and fit them all onto one board. Then when you or the client updates information it syncs across the boards. We use this for our Level 10 meetings and NNL to keep the team all moving in the same direction.

Puntos en contra

Cannot single out a row, we can only single out a column. Cannot do a lookup function i.e. go find this word and pull the data from this row.

Valor
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

Revisado el 07-01-2022

Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

Puntos a favor

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

Puntos en contra

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Graham
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Monday.com for engineering

Revisado el 27-04-2022

Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Puntos a favor

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Puntos en contra

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Trello y Asana

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Trello

Gennaro
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Monday.com Review

Revisado el 19-04-2022

Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Puntos a favor

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating.

I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Misti
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Love Monday.com

Revisado el 19-04-2022

We needed a central place for all of our leads to be. This has made follow up with leads, potential clients, and even keeping track of our onboarding process so easy,

Puntos a favor

I love the easy of the integrations and automations

Puntos en contra

More in-depth training videos would be great. Other than that I haven't found anything I do not like

Pam
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

Revisado el 19-04-2022

I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

Puntos a favor

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Puntos en contra

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Jennifer
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for organization, deadlines, and execution of projects

Revisado el 25-04-2022

Terrific. Seemless, and so helpful.

Puntos a favor

CRM - we have a huge database of clients, and this has been key in our pipelines for our PR campaigns.

Puntos en contra

Doing the automations takes time, and can get a bit confusing, but really helps the flow of our work.

Asana

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

We didn't have enough organization and automation.

Google Sheets

The interface.
Alana
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

An all in 1 solution for businesses

Revisado el 26-04-2022

Puntos a favor

I love that we can monitor and track our team's progress, with resource management and CRM capability we are able to house all our operational, marketing and sales needs on this one platform.

Puntos en contra

I feel a bit lost with all the features, for all the integrations I feel its a bit unclear how to set up certain integrations, eg: Integrating my emails to track conversations within CRM and to have a log of contact.

Avaza, Trello y Basecamp

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

More capability and seemed to be more conclusive
Colleen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Revisado el 15-11-2016

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Puntos en contra

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Bret

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Revisado el 16-04-2018

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Puntos a favor

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Puntos en contra

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Dennis
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

Monday.com 2+ Year user

Revisado el 25-04-2022

Overall positive experience. I brought it from my previous company and sold my new team on the benefits.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn and roll-out to team. Very short learning curve. - and the phone app works very similarly to the desktop version.

Puntos en contra

multi column uploads from xls to existing Boards. Ability to setup a general email account like [email protected]

CRM Analytics

Cost & simplicity
Emerald
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva

Monday Rocks as a Sales CRM

Puntos a favor

I needed a simple way to keep track of our sales, from leads to closed or nurture. I am not a sales professional but as a small business, I had to quickly learn and implement a system to keep track of our sales process. Monday made it super simple with a template that I was able to customize for our company. Monday is a workhorse and well worth the cost if you take the time to learn it and customize it for your specific company process.

Puntos en contra

The hardest part as a small business owner is taking the time to watch the tutorials and learn the capabilities. However, if you take the time, Monday will reward you in saving time once the setup and implementation are complete. The sales CRM function is a small but vital part of all the things that Monday does to keep my company running smoothly.

Matthew
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Keeping on sales team on track!

Revisado el 20-04-2022

Monday.com allows us to create accurate sales forecasts, track leads and client communications as well as link appropriate documentation. Love how intuitive this platform is!!

Puntos a favor

This CRM is a great combination of project management and sales workspace. Highly intuitive and easy to read layouts and project timeline reminders make my days easier!!

Puntos en contra

Import mapping has given me some trouble. I wish there were visual notifications on the boards when customers respond to campaigns.

Freshsales

Overall easy of use.
Poppy
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Project management tool.

Revisado el 22-03-2021

It allows you to invite others and share timelines with them. It is very helpful to stay organized and share progress with free viewers. In simple words, it is easy to implement and easy to manage. It is extremely intuitive and improves communications with customers. The platform is robust and provides enough automation to automate any workflow. The customer support is amazing, the folks are quick to respond and help you out running with particular requirements. it automates the repetitive work within seconds and helps you to stay focused on what matters and avoids human error. It helps you to keep track of consumers at all stages of the sales process.

Puntos a favor

It helps teams carry out projects that deliver consequences on time no matter they are at the home, office, or on the go. It is easy to use and flexible. It can customize workflows and has robust productivity attributes including dependencies, time tracking, timeline views, automated notifications, and integrations. With Monday.com, you can obtain faster and better results for each project milestone.

Puntos en contra

It lacks CDN/bandwidth. When navigating the user-interface, it can have lagged. Its desktop version for mac is troublesome as compared to the online version and is annoying. Also, the scroll feature is dramatic at some times. Moreover, when spreadsheets are imported, hyperlinks do not always carry over. The "subtasks" lack some features and are a little cumbersome. The interface slows down when boards become larger. It has some limitations in bulk imports and importing from excel.

Hannah
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Life Changer

Revisado el 19-02-2019

Our law firm did not have a functional CRM, and it was a complete nightmare. I tried everything from Google Sheets, to OneNote, to HubSpot, and none of them worked. They weren't customizable, the customer service wasn't helpful, and they all utilize a one size fits all approach. Monday.com has played a true part in growing our business, as we're less focused on scrambling to ensure we haven't let anything slip past us in terms of follow ups with clients, project management, billing tracking, document storage, and more. This program works great for trying to keep track of multiple clients and follow up, keeping everyone on the same page, and enabling your contact storage and document storage all in one place. This program has sincerely saved MY life, and my colleagues talk about how thankful they are for this as well, after working at multiple large companies and never finding a program that works as well as this. Thank goodness for Monday.com!

Puntos a favor

This software has changed the way our healthcare practice runs. Nothing falls through the cracks, we have a place to store documents, and it's easy to use. This program is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the mobile application. I still have it, and use it, but I wish it was a bit easier to use.

Dafne
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Love Monday!!!

Revisado el 28-04-2022

Puntos a favor

How truly customizable it is. We can make the software do almost everything for ourselves and our clients!

Puntos en contra

With the recent improvements there is nothing else I wish the software did right now.