tymeshift

Software de gestión de personal para Zendesk

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 10

Onel C.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Consultor CX

Revisado el 14-12-2021

Una muy buena experiencia y soporte de parte del equipo de tymeshift

Puntos a favor

Fácil de usar y está en mejora continua del mismo

Puntos en contra

Para grandes volúmenes de agentes, puede volverse tedioso de administrar

'rowdie' mitch G.
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Great time tracker & employee management tool for ZenDesk

Revisado el 01-08-2018

Actionable analytics for workforce management.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy the features and how it is built perfectly for ZenDesk. If you are running a large Help Desk company, these insights are invaluable.

Puntos en contra

The stand-alone product isn't as good as other time trackers on the market for the money, which I'm sure they are aware of, because it is truly meant for amazing insights within ZenDesk.

Respuesta de Tymeshift Traducir a español

Hi Rowdie!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We value all the comment we get from our customers and we really appreciate your constructive feedback.
Be sure that we work hard everyday to make Tymeshift the perfect WFM tool for your Team.
Thanks again.
Have a great day!:)

Luis O.
  • Sector: Muebles
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Best Value and Support in the Work Force Management Game

Revisado el 15-10-2021

Tymeshift has been an absolute pleasure to work with since I made the decision to sign with them over other options in the work force space. The initial setup and onboarding was smooth and our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been with us every step of the way. Even though I probably bug more then I would like, they never make me feel like I'm not being heard or supported. This is honestly what I appreciate the most. Systems can be improved and modified, but that level of care you can't teach. It has to come naturally. Can't end this review without also giving shout outs to the technical support team who responds within minutes of my ticket request. Tymeshift is full of MVP's, too many to name, but you know who you are.

Puntos a favor

Analytics, ease of set up, customer support and user friendly system for the agents.

Puntos en contra

I love the system, but there are a few suggestions I have made regarding the reporting metrics and Tymeshift is always willing to listen to my suggestions and funnel up to the development team. That is rare in my experience with vendors.

Razones para cambiar a tymeshift

Cost and platform demo. I felt with Tymeshift we got more bang for our buck and simplicity.
Sigmund D.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good timekeeping tool but still has limited functionality

Revisado el 10-11-2021

Tymeshift was able to solve the divide between the billing hours' discrepancies - it allowed us visualization in activities that are deemed unproductive givin us more accurate hours values. However, it is still not integrated with our voice team as it cannot attach to Five9. So far it only works with our Zendesk tools. We have limited use of its forecasting and scheduling capabilities even though it is integrated with agents to do so. It is also a bit pricy according to our managers.

Puntos a favor

Tymeshift can give great solutions to timekeeping especially in getting total billing hours

Puntos en contra

Tymeshift needs agents to be mindful and diligent in using the plugin to capture their activities

Michelle C.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Tymeshift is great!

Revisado el 04-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Having insight into agent occupancy is amazing!

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to send summary reports to more than 1 email.

Rafael S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

WFM made easy

Revisado el 30-11-2021

It's been a great experience. The setup took some time and roll-out only happened after a couple of months in, though we've received a lot of support from Tymeshift's team and the available documentation complemented any other question we've had.

Puntos a favor

Forecasting and automatic scheduling make the most interesting features out of Tymeshift, simplifying the process for us.

Puntos en contra

The lack of integration capabilities via API, both in ingesting and extracting data together with our HR system.

Alternativas consideradas

Assembled

Razones para cambiar a tymeshift

Automatic scheduling, its ease of navigation for agents, how integrated it is with Zendesk, and the accurate forecasting we've obtained.
Tyler A.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Great forecasting & scheduling solution for Zendesk

Revisado el 13-10-2021

We use Tymeshift to forecast, schedule, and track agent performance. The biggest problem it's solving for us is getting out of doing this all manually in spreadsheets and digging through Zendesk trying to figure out what agents did for that day.

Puntos a favor

Forecasting is easy to use and works out of the box, and I like that we can segment tickets based on the different types of work we handle. Scheduling is (mostly) automatic and the interface is one of the best I've tried. Also, their support team is excellent.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to see more granularity in the agent activity reporting using the same workstreams we have for forecasting and auto scheduling. They say that's coming soon but would highlight it as an opportunity for improvement.

Saria H.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's going to be one of the best WFM tools out there

Revisado el 23-11-2021

Puntos a favor

It was so easy to know everything I needed to know about the software before purchasing. The help center had everything and the YouTube videos teach you everything you want to learn.
Customer service is top notch in both technical ability and professionalism. Enhancements to the software are constant.

Puntos en contra

Our operations really need a phone App which is not available atm, but we are willing to wait for it as I'm sure it's gonna be everything we want

Simona Z.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Excellent!

Revisado el 24-12-2021

I was able to improve the productivity of my agents because their statuses were easily presented and I was able to see where are the gaps and fix it.

Puntos a favor

I love that Tymeshift is very user friendly, easy to understand and monitor my agents. I use it on the daily basis.

Puntos en contra

I think everything is great so far, nothing to add at the moment.

Chad R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Exactly what we needed

Revisado el 19-10-2021

The support team was very helpful in the onboarding experience. Granted, the software was super slick to setup, so that helped too.

Puntos a favor

The forecasting feature is top-notch and helps us manage our workforce.

Puntos en contra

I would look forward to them expanding beyond Zendesk at some point in the future as there are a couple other companies we work with that aren't on Zendesk that could benefit from tymeshift.