MAGIX Video Pro X

Video editing software with various built-in templates

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

5 opiniones

Stephanie S.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Full Featured Inutitive Video Editing

Revisado el 30-09-2021

I was ready to leave my old Adobe software behind. Their going subscription only and getting slower and slower pushed me to look elsewhere. Magix has provided a solution I could step into as easily as changing my clothes. The performance is much better and that alone goes a long way toward making my video editing experience much more pleasant.

Puntos a favor

I felt very comfortable using Magix Video Pro after years using Adobe Premiere. The interface was very intuitive to me while providing very flexible control.

Puntos en contra

I am not a fan of subscriber pricing and went with the perpetual license.

Athinodoros P.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Magix Video pro x is very good for editing

Revisado el 01-04-2021

its ok, but it makes me feel alone in the dark with no help. Adobe Premiere has a lot of tutorials.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to start using it. Very good menu and has a lot of features.

Puntos en contra

There are a few tutorials to start, but not any tutorial to learn how to use more complex things such as "using masks" or even using "green screen".
All the features i discovered it was on my own search in the software.

Alternativas consideradas

Filmora

Razones para elegir MAGIX Video Pro X

ease of use

Software anterior

PowerDirector

Razones para cambiar a MAGIX Video Pro X

Magix is fast and very easy for use.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Between simplicity and semi-professionalism

Revisado el 03-07-2021

Puntos a favor

Magix is undoubtedly the most recommended option if you are looking for a job without huge demands.
The most interesting thing about this brand is that it mixes basic knowledge (which allows the average user to give a cinematographic finish to their productions) with semi-professional knowledge (which allows the user to "play" with color corrections and audio editions).

Puntos en contra

Something that used to be a benefit in Magix was its faster integration with social networks when the user exported files. In its latest software this was not improved, in fact it no longer offers these integrations. Also, the formats in which the videos are accepted for editing are still very poor in relation to other editing programs.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It's a great tool for video editing

Revisado el 01-08-2021

I am a power user with Adobe Premiere and started my video journey on FinalCut, so am very familiar with the major video editing software available for professionals. Sometimes I get interface fatigue, and like to try different pieces of software to spice and refresh my workload. I have Video Pro X installed, and sometimes I use it, and have very good results, but I have to admit, it can be a little confusing so be prepared to think differently while editing, that I find it to be a good way to keep your brain and skills sharp.

Although I am not very experiences with this piece of software, makes me feel safe to know that I have another piece of professional video editing software that I can rely on in case Premiere acts up, and it happens once in a while. I am sure you can work solely with Video Pro X and be happy with it. I like what Magix develops, even tho you might see some "upgrade to new version" once in a while popping up when you fire the software. The best part is that you pay once, and you'll have this pice of software free of subscription fees, that can add up pretty quicly. Kudos to the development team.

Puntos a favor

Very versatile and capable video editor.
Handles 4K with no issues.
Good alternative to the main software available.

Puntos en contra

Has some different work and functionality that can confuse seasoned video editors, the timeline is stacked from bottom up, in contrast to other video editing software.

Bryant B.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Great software

Revisado el 13-05-2021

This program is the bees-knees man! I like how you don't need a subscription to use it. I just want to pay for it and it's mine. If I upgrade it then I'll pay the fee and keep it moving.

Puntos a favor

I tried Pinnacle Studio and didn't like it much for some reason. I bought Magix and fell in love with it. The exporting is a bit tough for me at times since I don't quite know the term meanings just yet, but the manual is easy to understand and is clear with the instructions. The extras it came with are incredible. I only use the program for drone footage now but I plan to use it for video promos.

Puntos en contra

There aren't any that I can think of to be honest.