Boomerang for Gmail

Software de gestión de correo electrónico para usuarios de Gmail

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 163

Aloima Daniela
  • Sector: Asuntos internacionales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Facilidad y seguridad en Latinoamérica.

Revisado el 30-11-2022

Para nuestra empresa a sido una buena herramienta de gestión para nuestros clientes y proveedores de servicios.

Puntos a favor

Tiene una variedad de funcionamiento excelente trabajo por parte del creador y de todo lo que gestionar este software.

Puntos en contra

Solo les falta unas cuantas cosas animalista pero su gestión es muy buena..

Layne
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Boomerang has changed the way I use email

Revisado el 19-07-2018

The benefits are far greater than the costs. It really helps me keep after people when I need to get something done.

Puntos a favor

The tool is simple, there aren't a ton of features, so it's easy to use it for what it's built for. It does a great job at making sure I don't forget about an email that needs to be responded to, but doesn't need a response right now. The other great thing about it is that bayden does this program called "Revive your inbox" that really teaches you best practices about how to manage your email program. It has changed me from creating layers and layers of folders and spending a bunch of time filing emails that I'll probably never need again, to someone who can use the search feature in gmail to find what I need whenever I need it.

Puntos en contra

It can be easy to create a backlog of boomerang messages in your inbox. Too easy to put off that follow up you need to do.

Rob
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Makes you look real smart

Revisado el 21-05-2019

I use Boomerang to schedule emails with international contacts all over the world. It makes my life a lot easier knowing that I can get important messages into their inbox at times when they are most likely to be active in their inboxes. Being able to track opens, link clicks, etc. also helps me to understand how productive my outreach is proving to be, which is nice.

Puntos a favor

Tracking reads and link clicks are a big part of what makes Boomerang great, and I do like using those features on occasion to get insight into how my external messages perform. The biggest benefit I see, though, is in using the scheduling feature. Boomerang has dramatically improved my success rate in getting timely responses to my emails just by virtue of letting me time messages for when the recipient is likeliest to get it at the top of their list. I've even gotten a few compliments from people surprised that I was active and emailing at unusual times and days. Truth was, I wasn't working at all; Boomerang just made it seem like I was really on the ball.

Puntos en contra

Minor complaint, but the UI in the Gmail application really doesn't look very nice. There are also a couple of issues with button and field placements potentially leading to misunderstandings. I would recommend reviewing your activity carefully so that you're sure that what you're attempting to do is actually done.

Manoj
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Worked like a champ for years

Revisado el 23-10-2018

Puntos a favor

The speed at which it worked. The way you could schedule emails for later and simply snooze them if you didnt want to read them just yet.

I also liked the feature where you could send a reminder in advance if the person does not respond in a few days.

Puntos en contra

It stopped working a few months ago and I think it was due to a clash with one of my other plugins.

Christopher
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Never forget to reply again

Revisado el 06-07-2021

Overall Boomerang has been an excellent productivity tool. It helps me stay on top of parent and student emails so that I can respond in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

Boomerang for Gmail is an invaluable tool for staying on top of your email. The best feature for me is scheduling. I love being able to schedule my emails to go out at a later time and the reminder if I do not reply to an email that has a question in it. As a teacher I get a ton of emails and Boomerang really helps me stay on top of it all.

Puntos en contra

The biggest issue is the calendar integration does not seem to hold all the time. I feel like I am asked quite often to reconnect my calendar for events. I like the ability to make events directly out of an email but the constant connecting of my calendar is very annoying.

David
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Time and worry saver

Revisado el 14-09-2019

This software is a complete time saver it allows you to be much more productive, set a time to compose all your emails and schedule them during the week, week end or the most useful when you are about to leave on vacation and you can know who opened it and who did not and bounce back onto them.

Absolutely worth it a 1000% !

Puntos a favor

- You can Schedule your emails not just one but multiple emails.
- You are able to request a reply from the receiver.
- You can also get notified if the receiver did not open your email "I used this feature for quotations that way customers can't tell you they are not interested, because you will know they did not open it".

Puntos en contra

- There used to be a pop up that would come up when you scheduled your email for the first time that would take you to another page and ask you for permission to use boomerang, this will pop out and make you freak out thinking that you lost your 30 min long email.

Daniel
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Boomerang Saves Me Time and Makes Me More Efficient

Revisado el 06-12-2018

Boomerang allows to make my communications with customers, staff, and suppliers appear to come during a set schedule, which allows me to communicate effectively and clearly with all stakeholders.

Puntos a favor

What I love about Boomerang is that it allows me to focus on now and just deal with other emails and reminders later. For me, I also love the scheduled sending of emails. I bet I offset 10 times the amount of a subscription by just how efficient and time saving it is for me.

Puntos en contra

I wish Boomerang had some kind of AI in it to remind me when a boomeranged email has been missed.

James
  • Sector: Diseño

A brilliant tool

Revisado el 07-11-2018

perfect!

Puntos a favor

I have been using Boomerang to schedule emails for as long as I have been doing business. The best thing about the Boomerang plugin is the fact that it allows me to easily and very quickly schedule emails, it has saved me a lot of time over the years that I have been using it. It does exactly what it claims to do and I have never faced an issue whilst using the software.

Puntos en contra

I don't feel that Boomerang has any cons. It does exactly what it says it will do and is easy for anybody to install and use.

Daniel
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Amazing Email Productivity Tool

Revisado el 13-03-2019

I am able to manage my emails and time better.

Puntos a favor

Boomerang has been a lifesaver for me.
My favorite features are;
Pause inbox - Sometimes I just want to find some info on my email real quick without being sucked in to the tunnel of unread emails, and what better way than to pause all incoming mails?
Send Later - I can schedule when I want an email to go out.
Boomerang if no reply - Sometimes I send an email then forget to follow up when there is no response. Boomerang now has my back.
Return Conversation to inbox- For when I want to respond or work on something later.

Puntos en contra

At some point the Boomerang Respondable feature just stopped working, can they bring it back?

Heath
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

A must have for Outlook Desktop

Revisado el 25-10-2020

Puntos a favor

Brings back emails when I expect to need them
Reminds me unanswered replies I've sent.
Works on both web and desktop
Helps keep me organized

Morgan
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Boomerang- the tool you NEED!

Revisado el 14-09-2019

I use boomerang as an add on to gmail. As a student, I am often up late at night working. I use Boomerang to set up an email to deliver in advance, so I don’t commit the faux paus of emailing my professor at 3 in the morning!

Puntos a favor

Boomerang allows me to schedule emails in advance, particularly, when I’m working late at night, but don’t want to expose the recipient to my late night mailings. I’ve recommended Boomerang many times to other students

Puntos en contra

I don’t love how Boomerang sets an assumed time to send around two days in advance pretty much automatically. I think it should take you straight to a window where you select date and time once you press schedule message.

• Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Has done more for my inbox management than any other product ever

Revisado el 16-11-2018

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use. My inbox is one of my to-do lists, so why leave something there when I know I don't need to do it, respond to it, or act on it for days or weeks? Boomerang lets me bring that email back whenever I want

Boomerang is especially great if you're managing a team these days. In the ways I've used the tool, it meant that I got great at answering emails (used the boomerang feature to pop something back up in my inbox after a certain time) and my employees stopped chasing me for answers to things.

Most importantly, it made me better at respecting my employees time. I write emails with to-dos or follow-up items late at night and schedule them to drop in employees' inboxes first thing in the AM, instead of showing them I'm emailing them at 11 PM.

Puntos en contra

I don't pay for it - so I often run out of free credits for the month. Other than that, I think it's perfect.

Jan
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Boomerang Is A Lifesaver!

Revisado el 14-02-2022

Excellent!

Puntos a favor

I love that I can Boomerang an email and leave myself a note to remind me exactly what my next actions need to be and I can decide what time of the day I want it to remind me!

Puntos en contra

If I haven't written a note to myself, I don't really like getting the email come back into my Inbox and the reminder from Boomerang but it's the only way they can do it if I want the notes I have made so it's not a big deal!

Rachel
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Productivity soars with a clean inbox

Revisado el 20-02-2019

Puntos a favor

I use my inbox as a 'to do' list--until something is addressed, I leave it in my inbox. At times though, I am waiting on another person or want to revisit something in a few weeks without starring at it every day until then. Boomerang allows me to do just that--with the click of a button, I am able to ensure that emails wind up back in my inbox and, with a clean inbox, I can focus on what really needs to be addressed now.

Puntos en contra

Boomerang works by almost forwarding the email back to your inbox. Thus, with gmail, you might have a thread of emails (the original one and then the one from boomerang). Once you get used to this though, it really is not a problem at all.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A game-changer in managing my inbox

Revisado el 21-04-2018

Returning important emails to my inbox at a later date, reminding myself to follow up with people by scheduling the email to bounce back to me if they don't respond.

Puntos a favor

I use Boomerang to help manage my personal and work-related email accounts. It's been a massive help since I started using it . I used to let dozens of emails pile up so I wouldn't forget about them, but the ability to send them away and have them return at a later date is invaluable. I also love being able to schedule follow-up reminders for myself by scheduling sent emails to return later if they don't receive a response. The "responsible" feature that rates the quality of your email using AI is pretty neat too.

Puntos en contra

Can be a big buggy sometimes when verifying that I'm logged in, but nothing that hampers usability.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Useful app!

Revisado el 15-03-2019

I've never had a scheduled message not be sent. The ability to keep track of important e-mails that I haven't received a reply for has been a lifesaver. A great app to help keep you on top of your game. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to stay ahead.

Puntos a favor

What a find when I learned about Boomerang for Gmail. Having the ability to schedule an e-mail to send at a later time means I can do an e-mail when I think about it and schedule it to be sent later. Great for sending reminder to people or even yourself. Having messages come back to the top if you don't hear back has been a very useful feature. With all the e-mail I get, it's hard to keep the ones I need to followup with visible in the inbox.

Puntos en contra

Limited number of message credits on the free basic plan. That is okay if you don't use a lot. Pricing for personal use is a bit much if you don't use it heavily

lincon
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Addition to Boomerang for Google users

Revisado el 30-06-2021

I have been utilizing Boomerang with my Gmail record, and it has been working incredible. Truth be told, it gives me such a great deal adaptability since I will in general work a ton during non-standard work hours. I have additionally being utilizing it a great deal to promote occasions and send updates about them (I would plan all impending updates at the same time, with the goal that I don't need to think and recollect about them later). The lone disadvantage...

Puntos a favor

- postponed messages - a capacity to alter/erase/reschedule your generally booked messages - extremely simple to introduce and utilize - it's anything but costly - a capacity to plan specific time when you might want to peruse your messages (I realize this component exists, yet I have never utilized it)

Puntos en contra

- a neglected form has an extremely predetermined number of messages each months that you can utilize, which won't be sufficient without a doubt. Thus, I can say that the product isn't free. - doesn't match up with an email confine the telephone (boomerang programming should be introduced and utilized freely from your telephone's email application) - plan

Ariel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thanks to this app, i'm able to write all the mails at once, and rest the rest of the day.

Revisado el 26-07-2018

I don't want my customers to know that i'm currently active on weekends. This app helps me to schedule emails and send them during the week. This frees me from having to deal with their answers and, in this way, complicate the weekend.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about boomerang is that allows me to schedule emails to be sent at specific days and time. By this way, I can work on weekends if I want, and schedule the email to be sent along the week in a very convenient time zone.
The have a free account, which should be enough for some scenarios.
Pricing is not that expensive.

Puntos en contra

I'm currently using G Suite and Free boomerang account which allows to send 10 mails per month. That's short for me, and I will have to jump to PRO plan. There is a Personal plan which costs less money, but does not support G suite.

• Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Great to schedule emails

Revisado el 22-10-2019

Good. It is efficient and it is better than having an assistant.

Puntos a favor

It is great to schedule emails. Easy, practical and useful. I use it every single day and it makes everything easier.

Puntos en contra

It was hard to learn how to use it at first. I made a few mistakes when I started but I do great with it now.

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Great addition to Gmail!

Revisado el 08-05-2019

Puntos a favor

Easy to send delayed messages or send reminders. Can add read receipts to sent emails. Extremely easy to use and requires no training. Plug-ins for Google chrome for enhanced functionality.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons to this software, it's great!

Guy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Schedule and manage your inbox

Revisado el 31-01-2020

reminders of important emails, and ability to send on a sunday afternoon or evening, but arrive Monday morning

Puntos a favor

A great tool for productivity and managing your inbox - boomerang allows you to snooze any emails until later, returning them to your inbox when you think you'll want them, and also allows you to schedule email sends, so that you can have them arrive in the recipient's inbox at a suitable time

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it does what it says above, and I can't fault it. Used the free version for a while, but happy enough to pay a few dollars per month for the service.

• Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daily user, it makes me better at my job!

Revisado el 29-11-2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and simple. It's extremely useful if working with people internationally , so you can schedule messages to come to them at an appropriate local time. Also great for workflow management so you can have a messages return and catch those message that go unanswered.

Puntos en contra

It's not intuitive to use, you may need some instruction. They do have tutorials.

Sam
  • Sector: Automoción

Scheduled Emails and Reminders

Revisado el 23-02-2022

Overall, it's free to use and allows your email to be better managed.

Puntos a favor

Boomerang allows me to schedule and send emails to send at certain time periods within office hours. It also let's me set reminders on email to follow up on them.

Puntos en contra

I had issues running this application on Brave Browser, a chrome based browser.

• Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lifesaver for working nights and weekends

Revisado el 30-07-2019

This is so helpful for sending a late-night email to a client that you don't want knowing a. that you're working that late, and b. that they can email you at any hour of the day and you'll respond.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's easy to use – it's right there in your email message and you can select the exact time and date you want it to send.

Puntos en contra

I don't love that you only get so many credits a month before you have to start paying for it. It's not a big enough priority in my business that I should be paying for it, so I have to select which emails I use it on accordingly.

Lauren
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I used Boomerang on a trial and now use it daily.

Revisado el 11-09-2018

Puntos a favor

The set-up is super simple and usage almost as simple. It's now integrated into our processes.

Puntos en contra

The functionality could be better - we have several use cases in which we cannot use Boomerang.