Yahoo Mail

Aplicación de correo electrónico basada en la web para dispositivos de escritorio y móviles

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 390

Ana silvia H.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Mi correo electrónico

Revisado el 26-03-2022

Puedo acceder al correo desde cualquier dispositivo, y da seguridad por que pide contraseña asociado al número telefónico celular.

Puntos a favor

Es fácil de usar, alta capacidad almacenaje de archivos.

Puntos en contra

Que por ser un software antiguo, muchos accesos solo pidan CTA correo Gmail desplazando a Yahoo.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Yahoo mail, siempre conectado

Revisado el 18-05-2022

Permite sincronizar varias bandejas de correo en una sola aplicación, así no es necesario utilizar una aplicación por cada una de ellas.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta que puedo tener todas mis email en una sola aplicación.

Puntos en contra

Tal vez la publicidad resulte un poco incómoda en la versión gratuita.

Melvin m M.
  • Sector: Software informático

User Friendly Experience

Revisado el 12-05-2022

Puntos a favor

It's unique email features and user friendly interface is what influences me as a current user of Yahoo Mail till date. I'm able to send emails to anyone using email service in the world with zero challenges.

Puntos en contra

The fact that the software has major competition from Gmail. I love Yahoo mail personally Yahoo Mail looks better than its competition but others prefer Gmail , I personally dont understand why , I love Yahoo!

• Sector: Diseño gráfico

Yahoo Mail Regular Usage Review

Revisado el 10-05-2022

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

Puntos a favor

This software gets what it is supposed to get done flawlessly.

Puntos en contra

The last thing I like about this software is that it isn't connected like the other email services how I'd like it, the software is kind of segregated from every other platform.

Gmail

Razones para elegir Yahoo Mail

Outlook was even more segregated from every other platform as well as hard to use and navigate

Software anterior

Microsoft Outlook

Razones para cambiar a Yahoo Mail

Because I thought I wasn't ready for the others at this time, I regret not choosing Gmail immediately
Kahlil H.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Kahlil Hutchi Yahoo

Revisado el 28-05-2022

My overall experience is positive, hence I continue to use this platform

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use on all platforms - the website remains the same along all platforms as well as it protects users from spam messages. Also, this platform provides current affair news to users thus increasing knowledge

Puntos en contra

I least like the search feature as it may become tedious to search for a particular email

Shoukhin M.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Perfect Option for Fast Email communication

Revisado el 24-02-2022

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

Puntos a favor

If you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, then yahoo mail is a perfect choice. With this service, you can easily send and receive messages using any device. I am a heavy user and it handles mail, calendar, and contacts without a hiccup. I can get to it on my computer, phone, and tablet, which is nice for keeping up with mail across different platforms. The app is well designed and easy to use. The ability to sort emails by when they were received, or if they were received in response to something else is super helpful, I can easily see things in chronological order.
Yahoo mail allows you to set your inbox to different folders and labels so you can easily organize your email communications. You can add signatures to your emails and take advantage of other features that are included.

Puntos en contra

It always has ads and pops, even when you are in the middle of writing an email. The pop-ups are very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to send an email.

Marquita R.
  • Sector: Diseño

Been with Yahoo for 23 years and plan on staying another 23

Revisado el 29-04-2022

Yahoo is great for what it's worth, FREE email account with 1TB of storage, you can't beat that with a stick!

Puntos a favor

I like that its free, I like the comfort and reliability of Yahoo mail. I have been with them since before I had children and now my children have their own Yahoo email accounts.

Puntos en contra

I can't stand the amount of spam that doesn't get blocked
I don't like that important emails get routed to the s[am folder
Lastly, I could do without the ads, In the 23 years I've had an account well 2 with Yahoo, I have never clicked on and ad because I was intrigued.

AOL Mail

Razones para elegir Yahoo Mail

I thought I would see less spam starting over from scratch and from what I thought at the time was a bigger named provider

Razones para cambiar a Yahoo Mail

AOL seemed as if it was for the young crowd, All I was really hearing about with AOL was chats honestly
Brian E.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

three Cheers For Yahoo Mail

Revisado el 03-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly with an attached search engine and the numerous options for filing and storing correspondence.

Puntos en contra

Uploading images and photos is a bit tricky and if you want to save an email template containing graphics, those graphics may be only script when you retrieve it, meaning you will have to re-apply the graphics to restore the mail to its original look.

AOL Mail y ProtonMail

Razones para cambiar a Yahoo Mail

Name recognition and the opinion of Yahoo users I knew quite wel.
Martha K.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Yahoo Mail

Revisado el 06-05-2022

Not good. Prefer to use Google.

Puntos a favor

I do not like Yahoo, as more people are using Google.

Puntos en contra

Too many other people are using Google and it is easier to use.

Raj K.
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

Useful Email Features with An Intuitive Interface

Revisado el 19-05-2022

Yahoo Mail offers pretty much everything for free that others do but too many ads may spoil the experience a little bit for some users.

Puntos a favor

1. Yahoo mail service is a neat email communication that is well-integrated with other features of Yahoo.
2. As usual, you get to organize your mails, archive, move, delete, or categorize them in folders, etc.
3. The Views feature lets you instantly sort specific categories of mails like photos, subscriptions, receipts, docs, and so on.
4. You can use all email features with yahoo calendar, notepad, and contacts for effective communication management. For example, you can quickly add the sender to your Yahoo contacts list with a few clicks within the Yahoo mail window.
5. The search feature is quite powerful and you can wade through thousands of emails easily to find specific messages(s).
6. You can star important emails and block spam emails.
7. Yahoo’s mail settings let you customize your experience and manage a large number of mails effortlessly.
8. Vacation responder feature lets you auto-reply emails with pre-set details.
9. You can also import or export your entire address book.
10. You get 1 TB of free cloud storage space for every Yahoo mail account.

Puntos en contra

1. You see too many advertisements around your inbox.
2. Yahoo mail plus has some advanced features like temporary email ID or email domain blocking for active email users but it is a paid feature and you don’t see any advertisements. For some users, the payment may not be worth it especially when competitors offer it for free.
3. Draft message section is too basic with standard editing features.
4. Yahoo mail plus trial is available for a short period of 14 days only.
5. There are no inbuilt chat or video call features.

Mehandi I.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Yahoo Mail Review

Revisado el 07-05-2022

I am simply sending and receiving emails using Yahoo Mail and nothing else. The only benefit which I have realized with Yahoo was back in when I used Yahoo Messenger.

Puntos a favor

Pioneer in the industry and the interface is so familarized for our eyes that it makes it so easy to use. Light Weight UI. Simple to use for anyone.

Puntos en contra

Product support and craze among people are decreasing because of Gmail Workspace. If Yahoo can make changes to their UI and take it to the next level as what gmal is today then people will turn back to Yahoo

Yes, it was difficult to integrate with Yahoo.

• Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

There are better alternatives out there

Revisado el 25-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Yahoo! Mail was my first e-mail provider. At that time, it was simple, easy to use, and, the best part, free.

Puntos en contra

Well, Yahoo! Mail isn't bad but with other MUCH better free options out there (i.e. Gmail), I don't see why use Yahoo! Mail anymore.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An email use in communicating, subscriptions and calendar for my schedules.

Revisado el 13-07-2021

Puntos a favor

Its a good application. Where i use in sending messages and have a conversation to other people like friends and families, Business transactions, customer service etc.

Also an important subscription, community communications and notifications like my social media, bank accounts and e-wallets.

Use it in my registrations like social media, e-wallets, bank accounts and other subscriptions.
Its friendly user and easy too access.

I have been using it for more than a decade now. My inbox is already thousands now. Which means the capacity is very high. It stores my old email. In case i need to read an old file, i can easily find it. That's what i like it here. It is also free, i never paid anything for using it for more than a decade.

It can accommodate my emails from my subscriptions, which i'm receiving everyday.

There's also an option to sort my email from different category. Its a good way to organize and find the emails easily.
A folders for photos and documents, if there's a photos and files that i need to see.
A calendar where i organized my meeting schedule. It gives me a notification for my schedules too, so i wouldn't forget it.

Puntos en contra

There were times other emails goes to spam and there were important email i wasn't read because it goes to spam. Somethimes i'm worried for other important emails, that i might not read and will be automatically deleted.
The advertisements inserted sometimes i opened accidentally. Though i'm not interested in those.

Tonya C.
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Revisado el 29-06-2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

Puntos a favor

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

Puntos en contra

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

• Sector: Edición

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Revisado el 16-11-2021

Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Puntos a favor

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

Puntos en contra

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

AOL Mail

More familiarity with Yahoo's website
Ajit P.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

Revisado el 24-02-2022

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

Puntos a favor

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Nurul aishah G.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Functional, but getting outdated

Revisado el 03-11-2021

Puntos a favor

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

Puntos en contra

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

Hafizah S.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Revisado el 05-06-2021

Puntos a favor

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Puntos en contra

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

• Sector: Banca
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Yahoo A Standard email service

Revisado el 12-06-2021

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

Puntos a favor

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Puntos en contra

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Noorhidayu S.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best in managing emails

Revisado el 28-05-2021

Puntos a favor

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

Puntos en contra

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Halimatun Z.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Yahoo Mail used to be superior

Revisado el 10-11-2021

Puntos a favor

Yahoomail was my first email account, and it seemed to work well. The structure and usability of my account were the features of the software that I loved the best. It was simple to navigate between the many folders. They might also increase the number of emails displayed in each window. That was a useful option for people with sluggish internet connections because I didn't have to go out and load full new pages only to get to non-recent emails.

Puntos en contra

Strangely, despite what I do, emails by one of my coworkers always wind up in the spam box. They constantly end up there even though I added her as a connection. The news section in the inbox is really distracting and making the interface really messy, and it should be removed.

Fadiah R.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best of the best for email service

Revisado el 24-08-2021

Puntos a favor

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

Puntos en contra

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Masturah D.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Good for personal email

Revisado el 14-08-2021

Really good experience with this email service provider even-tho they looks like has been defeated by their close rival of Gmail.

Puntos a favor

Yahoo Mail is the first email service provided that i have use from my teenage age until now. It is remained free to use for personal usage, with a good feature to sending and editing the email. The email dashboard is keep changing to gives a fresh impression and not looking dull with the same graphic.

Puntos en contra

The spam filter detection somehow let many of the spam email to be landing on my primary inbox. It can distinguished it clearly by the sender name and the title, yet Yahoo Mail seem can't blocking the email and i had to manually marked the sender as a spam email. They need to do a better job in this area.

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

My Top mailing app

Revisado el 08-10-2021

Yahoo mail Is my first mailing app and i don't plan changing it anytime soon based on its ease of use and dependable attribute.

Puntos a favor

This is the first mailing app i ever used and it has always served my every purpose, I love its capacity of making use of more than one mailing account on one single application. It is seamlessly fast in email processing and has wonderful security protocol, this attributes and capacity made it the only mailing app being used by my organization.

Puntos en contra

The editing tools are not as sophisticated as i would have wanted and the spam protection is a little weak, this should be worked on by the developers as this will encourage its loyal users.

Shahryar K.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Yahoo Mail..

Revisado el 28-07-2021

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Puntos a favor

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Puntos en contra

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.