BrainCert

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 216

Sonny
Sonny

Best Platform for the price

Revisado el 28-03-2017

Puntos a favor

It saves money and increases efficiency, It helps businesses work more easily with external parties and clients. It inspires innovation and enables you to share ideas.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps to add collaboration module to it. That way the product can add value to the users. Since collaboration is on the rise, users can use one product rather paying for different products.

Victoria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

Revisado el 18-03-2019

Puntos a favor

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Puntos en contra

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

• Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

They have a great product with no support

Revisado el 14-12-2018

I loved the platform when I first discovered it and immediately subscribed to it, but as soon as I started trying to set it up, I was very frustrated with it and the lack of real support. My suggestion to Braincert is get someone who knows about how to set up real support for your company and spend some money on it. I would have loved to actually use it but it was starting to be a headache. If I hire a platform for my courses, the idea is to be able to organize my school and courses easily and intuitively, not to have to waste time figuring out how to work with the platform.

Puntos a favor

The virtual classroom was great. Very powerful and versatile. You can use most of the formats for teaching without any issue. The issue I did not like was that if you want to record the class, you can't play movies from your computer or from any links without the need to stop the recording. This was a major no-no for me as I needed to record all the classes. Also, the virtual classroom would not work with tablets unless there was an app.

Puntos en contra

The lack of support. They offer live support. However, they mostly want to sell it to you and you have to figure out how to use it. Their support material is very disorganized and the software is not intuitive at all. You have to "find" what you are looking for. They have videos, literature and a lot of information but it is not organized and you end up frustrated when you can't find what you need. If there was one thing that made me cancel my subscription is the lack of organized support. They don't have a how-to guide, or a step by step. Their how to videos are outdated and their "find" box is useless.

Addie
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

Revisado el 01-05-2018

Time and money saved for my company.

Time and money saved for my company.

Puntos a favor

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Puntos en contra

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie,

Amol

AWS Courses Review

Revisado el 13-10-2019

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Puntos a favor

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Puntos en contra

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Hi Amol,

Braincert Virtual Classroom

Revisado el 29-08-2018

We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Puntos a favor

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Puntos en contra

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

Jackie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Revisado el 24-01-2017

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly!

The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Puntos a favor

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too.

Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e)

Great pricing for all that you get.

We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Puntos en contra

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

BrainCert is an easy use and hassle free software

Revisado el 29-03-2017

1. Easy to use and setup
2. Live video streaming is mostly uninterrupted
3. LMS has many features
4. Their testing platform is well devolved
5. Value for money

1. Their support team response needs to improve : Needs to be quick
2. Their support is not available on call. Often it takes 3-4 email conversation to make their team understand the issue.

Marjan
Marjan
  • Sector: Construcción

Very easy to use

Revisado el 21-09-2016

I was looking for an LMS with some specific features like live classes, Forum, chat and good costumer service with a reasonable price and I am very happy I found this one.
One thing that I really like is that I can constantly chat with their costumer service and I can see if they read my messages or not which is really cool.

Puntos a favor

I am in the process of preparing my MVP and so far I like every thing ( I am relatively new to Braincert)

Mike
Mike

• Asistencia al cliente

Exceptional value for all of the functionality!!

Revisado el 21-01-2018

Puntos a favor

Tremendous customer support. They took several items of feedback and either implemented changes or provided links to show me how to do what I wanted.

Puntos en contra

Still, a developing platform that could use a slightly cleaner LMS interface. Some tabs are not as easy to find, and messaging within a group isn't as easy as I'd like.

Mukesh
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Real Life Scenarios

Revisado el 04-10-2019

Puntos a favor

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Puntos en contra

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Carrie
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online

Revisado el 04-12-2018

My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Puntos a favor

Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

Puntos en contra

The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted in many angry customers on my end who emailed me . Then, I had to email Brain Cert and try to find out why the invitees were not receiving the information. It was a lot of wasted time and made me feel super annoyed. I think Braincert is still ironing out some bugs, and I'm hoping it happens sooner or later. I'm also hoping I can find a few hours in my schedule to revisit the certificate situation because printing them (that I made on my computer) and hand mailing them out is ridiculous.

Hi Carrie!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

darius

Updated Review of Braincert

Revisado el 02-01-2019

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Puntos a favor

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Puntos en contra

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Ellen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality...

Revisado el 14-09-2017

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Puntos a favor

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Puntos en contra

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Respuesta de BrainCert

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Hana
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

BrainCert Review

Revisado el 03-03-2022

Puntos a favor

It Is user friendly and helpful for online courses.

Puntos en contra

I have to sign in again each time I open the page, no remember me option

Ellen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

intuitive product with an appealing interface

Revisado el 04-03-2019

My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Puntos en contra

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

JATIN
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

Revisado el 26-10-2019

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions...

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Puntos en contra

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Hi Jatin,

• Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BrainCert-A perfect medium to have a simple and easy way to conduct lessons

Revisado el 09-03-2019

Puntos a favor

Braincert is simple and a easy to use way to schedule and carry on with the lessons. Easy to upload, easy to use, easy to show the videos with just a insertion of link and its all to shine during the lessons. No interruption, much clarity, much interactive way is created with the pen and other cool features. Works on any browser. There is no fear of browser crashing, how many ever sessions we continue to schedule and launch. Every feature is perfect and well designed. Best for the institutions.

Puntos en contra

Nothing as of now. Found it perfect so far.

Sengu
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

E-Learning Platform

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Puntos a favor

Dashboard easy to access but busy. Still discovering features on how to navigate on platform

Puntos en contra

too much info for a student enrolled in courses only.
Once upon a time, I was able to use my iPad air to follow courses, but seem I no longer can and customer service was no help in assisting in troubleshooting. So if I use my phone with the limited display screen, I have to sort through all the irrelevant info on the dashboard to get to my enrolled courses. Lots of swiping

Hi Sengu!

Alireza
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It was really good

Revisado el 08-10-2019

Puntos a favor

I think the most valuable thing about braincert is that anyone can share anything about education that think it might valuable for someone.

Puntos en contra

The main problem I've found in this platform was UX of the dashboards. I think dashboards can be more productive.
For example, when I purchased a course(AWS test exam), I couldn't find it in the panels. In the end, I searched for it!

Hi Alireza!

Chimbu

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good product and required some UI changes

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Puntos a favor

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Puntos en contra

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Hi Chimbu,

Princess Terana Caram
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Effecient

Revisado el 17-12-2022

Puntos a favor

I've tried several software like this but this one is the best. As a freelance IT instructor, having a reliable tool like this makes the profession less stressful. It's engaging and I can collaborate online. It has this virtual classroom feature that's easy to navigate. On top of it all, the payments and membership is feature is not problematic as the other software I have tried.

Puntos en contra

I liked least about BrainCert is the bulk enrollment. I wish it has an option to disable it.

Hanna

I-75 CPA Studying

Revisado el 20-10-2021

Puntos a favor

I was able to navigate and use the software very easily

Puntos en contra

The software was an auto subscription so I had to go through PayPal to cancel my subscription

Mushiba

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

Revisado el 30-08-2017

It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Puntos a favor

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Respuesta de BrainCert

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Parthasaradhi

Revisado el 14-10-2019

Clear explanation of all questions

Clear explanation of all questions

Puntos a favor

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Puntos en contra

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow