Kiwi for Gmail

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 169

Lawrence
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All of the best of Gmail, with an email app like you're used to.

Revisado el 21-01-2021

Kiwi was easy to setup, easy to use, and the options are in simple english and make sense. I would recommend Kiwi to anyone who uses Gmail.

Puntos a favor

I've always used an external email app - Eudora, Lotus Notes, Outlook, etc. When faced with using Gmail, the idea of having to keep remembering to have a browser window open all day was quite frustrating. I searched for some options and came across Kiwi. Kiwi was simple, and provided enough features to give me the standalone feel, but the power of Gmail. I really like that I can manage multiple gmail accounts in one program. Better than having multiple browser tabs open all day!

Puntos en contra

There are a few features that have been in development - such as calendar notifications. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for new features of Gmail to be added to Kiwi, but, usually there is an update made available quickly.

Tim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

GMail with a cherry on top!

Revisado el 29-04-2022

It has changed my workflow. I recommend it to everyone and anyone who uses the Google Educational Suite. At first look, it seems like there isn't much difference between that and the standard Gmail app. But again its functionality and efficiency make everything accessible with a simple click of a mouse without launching new tabs, gobbling up RAM. Wonderful product!

Puntos a favor

Layout. The layout looks identical to your web-based Gmail suite, but its layout allows you to launch/create anyone of the Google Educational Suite items such as Docs, Slides, or Sheets from a simple click of the mouse on the left side of the page. It's a subtle but incredibly efficient use of space. This is such an underrated function. The right side of the panel is identical to Gmail and allows you to chat, and launch your calendar or Zoom/WebX easily without leaving the frame. The best part? It does all of this functioning as an application so it requires a fraction of the RAM typically needed to have all of these things up and running simultaneously.

Puntos en contra

I only use the free version because I do not need to integrate multiple accounts. If I were a system administrator or department head requiring me sync multiple email address accounts then I would certainly pay for it. So if I were looking for cons, perhaps a bit more customization across the board, but especially with the free version. There aren't many cons to this application.

Respuesta de Zive Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Tim! We love a raving Kiwi Fan!

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Just Misses the Mark

Revisado el 09-02-2021

Kiwi claims to replicate the Gmail/Gsuite interface and for the most part, does. Unfortunately, the manner in which they integrate the parts and pieces forces just enough of a change in how I work that the software become obtrusive rather than assistive. Ultimately, I went back to forwarding all of the mail from one GSuite account to a primary account, and setting GSuite to "respond from the To account" which accomplished the majority of my goals without cost or additional software.

Puntos a favor

The software does what it says, allowing you to link and operate multiple GSuite/Google Workplace/Gmail accounts.

Puntos en contra

The interface is clunky. It is difficult to switch between accounts and know which account you are on. The overall effect feels more like having multiple accounts tossed open on a desktop instead of organized workspace. You could get more or less the same effect by having two browser windows open and clicking back and forth, without the additional software overhead.

Maria
  • Sector: Diseño

Best tool for organization

Revisado el 30-08-2022

Overalls I am extremely happy and I will definitely keep using this app for a very long time. It’s the best

Puntos a favor

I love that I can keep several accounts in just one app, including my personal email accounts. Also, it’s easy to customize and allows me to have a professional signature for my business accounts which is very important for me.
Being English Ku second la huave, I rely a lot in grammarly to make sure everything is well written and the fact that Kiwi allows me to have it installed is one of my favorite things

Puntos en contra

I wish it wasn’t so gmail looking but a more customizable interface. Also, I’ve had a glitch with new email notifications and although I have contacted customer support before, I’ve never received a response

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft Outlook

Razones para cambiar a Kiwi for Gmail

More customizable emails
James
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for managing multiple gmail inboxes

Puntos a favor

I purchased Kiwi to be able to manage multiple inboxes across work and personal accounts. Kiwi makes it easy to switch between accounts and track multiple conversations. Overall, it takes gmail's already great features and adds to it. It's no longer necessary to change chrome or browser profiles in order to work with multiple accounts.

Puntos en contra

Though I like the integration of Google Suite, separate sheets, calendar view, docs, etc. get easily lost as they are buried in the kiwi icon. It isn't easy to simply switch between open documents/windows, etc.

The notifications icon for the different inboxes does not stay up to date so I have to click into individual accounts to check for new mail.

Respuesta de Zive Traducir a español

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, James!

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Cool client app for using Gmail with multiple accounts

Revisado el 27-07-2021

It lets me handle multiple Gmail accounts in parallel.

Puntos a favor

It works exactly like Gmail's web application.
It let's you handle multiple accounts in parallel, which saves me from keeping multiple browser's tabs open.

Puntos en contra

It works exactly like Gmail's web application - they could have improved some of Gmail's features / usability issues.

Dave
  • Sector: Internet

Great way to have GMail on Mac OSX

Revisado el 07-04-2021

Puntos a favor

This does an awesome job of allowing you to use Gmail in a dedicated application on MacOSX instead of just having a webpage open. I like the ability to quickly switch between services (calendar, email, docs, etc)

Puntos en contra

Copy & Paste without formatting doesn't seem to work.
I wish calendar would just open the same window instead of a new window every time.
Some links should actually open in the web (for instance data studio reports) rather than in their web viewer.

Chuck

Awesome Gmail Client

Revisado el 10-05-2021

Just love having everything in one place!

Puntos a favor

I love having all my Gmail features (mail/chat/docs) in one easy to use interface! Not having to spawn multiple apps or many browser tabs makes my life easy!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the zoom feature does not work as it should.

Marco
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

For me the bet Option

Revisado el 30-08-2022

Oustanding experience in all levels of interaction

Puntos a favor

User Experience, user centricity and easy to manage Gmail accounts.

Puntos en contra

not really is good the as is for me, please continue developing new features, will be appreciated.

Ather
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best app for managing multiple gmail accounts

Revisado el 16-09-2022

5 star

Puntos a favor

The best app for managing multiple Gmail accounts. I have been using this app for more than 2 years now. And the integration of Gmail feels native.

It is a bit expensive.
RAM usage is high.

Elliott
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good but a couple missing features

Revisado el 08-04-2021

It's fine for email, and is a nice reliable solution. , but lack of a dark theme (across all windows) and lack of integration for Google Calendar and Google Drive mean that I don't make as much use of Kiwi as I might otherwise.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and set up. Notifications within windows and integration is good. Simple and straightforward, interface is clean. Never had any major issues with stability etc.

Puntos en contra

The calendar could be more fully into the OS. E.g. being able to open .ics files to easily add events when they are provided in that way.

Also the lack of a dark theme (and not having an addon like dark-reader) means that I don't use the calendar.

I tend to use google drive in browser, again for dark mode, but also because I can save shortcuts to specific files, or install them as 'apps'. For google sheets that I use daily, I'm not going to click through multiple screens when I can click on a shortcut on my taskbar, or hit the windows key and start typing for the shortcut I've saved.

You also can't set Kiwi as the default app for ".gdsheet" / ".gddoc" and similar (the extension formats used by Insync) so that's a bit of a pain.

No option to minimise to tray. So if I want to keep it out of the way, and not be distracted by it when I alt tab - BUT still get notifications I have to put it on another desktop,.

Scott

Makes using GSuite much easier

Revisado el 26-02-2021

Kiwi is not "curing cancer" for me, but I am getting much more satisfaction from using the GSuite apps by using Kiwi.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy how it puts everything I do in its own window. This makes using multiple monitors easier as I don't have to try and pull tabs into their own windows all the time.
Also, Kiwi does utilize resources better. Google Chrome is not efficient in how it uses my compute resources, but Kiwi does a bit better job of it.
Lastly, being able to have multiple accounts in 1 application is very much preferred.

Puntos en contra

There are a few functions (mostly right-click) that are available in Google Chrome GSuite that are not available yet in Kiwi. But that is about all I can think of......

Alternativas consideradas

Shift

Razones para cambiar a Kiwi for Gmail

Price, features, and ease of use.
Roger
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Great product

Revisado el 28-01-2021

Great for independent and team use. A very intuitive and cost effective product.

Puntos a favor

Seamless integration with Google Suite for Business and everything being in one place e.g. unified email inbox, calendar, documents, access to Google drive etc.

Puntos en contra

Would be good to be able to create your own look / theme e.g. to use corporate colours.

Jimmy
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

great product at an affordable price

Revisado el 28-01-2021

Puntos a favor

easy to navigate and use while having multiple tabs to check other multiple accounts

Puntos en contra

overall it is a very good product however the only thing that I see is that sometimes it gets stuck and i have to re-open for it to work well but lately it doesn't happen as often.

Abe
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

Great Software!

Revisado el 02-03-2021

For me, Kiwi is a great discovery, in a world where you have only a browser and outlook for emails, a company that dares to bring unique experience and productivity with email is definitely something I appreciate.

Puntos a favor

I liked the fact that Kiwi is "taking out" gmail/G-Suite from the browser - Using a browser for emails is a nightmare. The ability to take it out for an independent tool, but at the same time keep the spirit and direction of Gmail is brilliant!

Puntos en contra

I would like the software to fully support "Dark Mode" - I mean in the email body as well, not only in the UI.
Also, to have tighter support with 3rd party like Rightinbox for example where I have a specific problem with integration with one of my accounts.

Skip
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good GSuite Email Client

Revisado el 25-01-2021

Been a user for probably 3 or 4 years now and I can't live without it. I hate using gmail in a browser.

Puntos a favor

Allows you to have mailboxes and all of the other GSuite/Workspace functionality for an account all in one place. You can have multiple accounts setup in tabs and when you click the button for Drive/Calendar/Docs etc. it will open it for the account that you're tabbed into.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes Printing can be a little wonky. I can't use the back button on my mouse to go back to the inbox listing from an email anymore.

Michael
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Best Tool for Desktop GMail/GSuite

Puntos a favor

Kiwi is extremely easy to setup and use - download, install, add one or more Google accounts, and you are ready to roll! Kiwi offers great customizations in the app itself, and also has plugins to extend the default functionality. A great way to bring GMail to your desktop!

Puntos en contra

The only nitpick is that there is no option to choose whether to open GDocs/GSheets/... links within Kiwi or within a browser; I prefer to edit docs in a full browser rather than within Kiwi itself.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Bibliotecas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great client for managing multiple Gmail accounts

Revisado el 09-02-2021

I manage my personal and business email using Gmail and GSuite, respectively. Kiwi helps me keep everything organized.

Puntos a favor

Kiwi's interface frames the Gmail interface and makes it easy to access and use Gsuite tools and third party integrations.

Puntos en contra

I use Hubspot and at present Kiwi doesn't have a Hubspot integration; the good news is that I've just been advised that it's coming within the month.

Mike
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It fills in the gaps that Google omitted

Revisado el 25-03-2021

I am easily able to access and sort / label incoming mail. The main thing is that 'it works' :-) What more can you want?

Puntos a favor

I really like having access to multiple GSuite accounts in the same app.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is hard to find 'unread' mail.

Raj
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly satisfied- it does what it promises!

Revisado el 09-03-2021

Puntos a favor

It takes the Gmail experience from a web browser to a standalone app- and it does it very well. Stable, easy to use, responsive- it's a refreshing product for Mac where Mail.app is a general disappointment.

Puntos en contra

There is a slight lag at startup that is a minor annoyance. No other cons that I can see.

Barry
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Revisado el 18-03-2021

Neutral

Puntos a favor

- The aggregation of different accounts
- G Suite integration
- Overall UI

-Poor cal integration
- No Hubspot integration
- New pricking

Landon
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything at your fingertips.

Revisado el 09-02-2021

My experience with Kiwi has been incredibly positive. I use it daily and it helps my productivity greatly.

Puntos a favor

No more switching between apps/screens/tabs! Everything I need for my to-do list, notes, calendar, email is all in one place.

Puntos en contra

I have experienced a crash of the program a few times, but I'm assuming the updates to the program that are downloaded subsequently address such issues. It is rare.

Sean
  • Sector: Edición

Everything you need to ease your Google Suite woes

Revisado el 15-02-2021

Extremely satisfying.

Puntos a favor

Kiwi allows me to keep an eye on my multiple Google Suite accounts with ease. It never feels anything less than full-featured, and with nine email accounts currently linked to it, I never feel as though it's slowing down my computer.

Puntos en contra

I can honestly say there isn't anything I dislike about it. It does exactly what it says on the tin and that's exactly what I needed.

Jonathan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Best for Admins

Revisado el 25-01-2021

My experience with Kiwi has been amazing!

Pros:
UI ( User Interface )
Connection to all my Google accounts
The Google Suite Access is unmatched!

Puntos en contra

PDF's open a new window and do not just download.

Hank
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kiwi just gets better and better

Revisado el 02-07-2021

Puntos a favor

I love everything about this software. it's easy to use and super convenient when you need to switch between multiple emails. Prior to the update, you could only use 3 emails for the free version but now you can have up to 6.

Puntos en contra

I have no cons it's such helpful software.