Nowsta

4,9 (255)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Herramienta de gestión de la fuerza laboral para manejar nóminas y turnos laborales

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 255

Mary Jo "MJ"
Mary Jo "MJ"

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, cuts staffing time in half, great customer support and overall highly recommended.

Revisado el 09-07-2018

Puntos a favor

Nowsta is a staffing platform that was created especially for the Catering & Event Industry. They did their research on what was needed and that comes full circle as you use it daily. On top of having great Customer Support and response time to questions, issues, concerns or suggestions, Nowsta provides a streamlined staffing software that is easy to use for all. Our response times are cut in half and we have more immediate feedback if a staff member is going to accept the shift or not. The Time & Attendance feature is super simple to approve times and notice and discrepancies. I would highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

Currently, the only thing I wish I had with this software. I have is having to log into the web application as a Coordinator and not having access through the app for making day of/on-site changes to staff, but this is a rare need for us and easy to use the web version from a phone internet browser.

Jonathan

Employee Communication and Coordination at its Finest

Revisado el 05-12-2023

Compared to the competition, Nowsta comes out way ahead in ease of use, ability to deliver results, drive efficiency, and track accountability.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and interface make using Nowsta & training easy.
Ease of integrations makes implementation and ROI high.
Many workers in our market are familiar with Nowsta.
Data and reporting allow deep analytics for management, business strategy, and budgets.

Puntos en contra

Not allowing workers to Opt to share their calendars across multiple employers means that employee calendars are not always up to date.
Not being able to see available workers without creating a placeholder shift.

FoodStorm, Paychex Flex y Caterease

Razones para elegir Nowsta

Deputy's integration did not work with our software. It also did not deliver in critical areas listed above, where Nowsta does deliver.

Deputy

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

Nowsta did better in the critical areas listed above: staff management and tracking, time and attendance, API integrations (payroll & sales software), communication with employees, HR tracking, file sharing, metric tracking & Data (call outs and shift declinations)
Ranita
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

easy to excess

Revisado el 03-12-2021

Using for 5 months, feeling comfortable and get information about report, time & attendance.

Puntos a favor

making labor report everyday by using Nowsta app

Time & Attending for clock in-clock out by mobile excess

Cheryl

Staffing System...

Revisado el 26-02-2024

Puntos a favor

It's easy to learn and use the system. If you have a questions they are quick to respond with the proper answer and resolve any problem you may have.

Puntos en contra

I wish you could move staff within the event page to other positions, if needed. Rather than go to another page to have to complete that task.

Frankie

Nowsta is a must have!

Revisado el 30-11-2023

Nowsta has enabled us to grow as a company and scale when needed. This is a must have app in our industry.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to schedule multiple events and include a multitude of details that are important to convey to our teams. Also, the ability to engage temp staff through the same system is a game changer.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to receive employee responses through the system making it a one stop shop.

HotSchedules

Razones para elegir Nowsta

Lack of flexibility for our industry. We felt limited.

When I Work

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

The format makes so much sense for a company like ours where we may have many events in multiple locations across the state all at the same time.
Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Staffing is hard enough as is, do yourself a favor! Get Nowsta!

Revisado el 11-05-2023

With nowsta we are staying organized and it helped push our companies staffing methods into the digital Era. Using an app vs sending emails and making calls has saved so much time. [sensitive content hidden] and [sensitive content hidden] have been so helpful to me since day 1 and care about their clients and how this program can help them every day.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta customer service is always top notch! The software is so user friendly from both an admin pov and staff member pov. It has the ability to be so event specific and you can truly tailor it to your companies needs! This allows you to see all information on the go, whenever you need it! Nowsta also makes employee communication easier with the use of notifications and viewing team contact info. I honestly cannot say enough great things about this software.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints, truly. And if I did, I know Nowsta would do everything they could to fix them. Nowsta has helped me at 2 different companies over 4+ years and it is one of the top 3 things required for me to do my job properly.

Michelle

Makes my job easier!

Revisado el 19-05-2023

I can not gush any mor than I have. It is the best managing software I have ever used. It meets all my staffing needs- and exceeds them with Nowsta Flex. I could not be a happier camper.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta creates a space where I can successfully create and customize events to our companies particular needs. We are also able to more easily evaluate our staff and track hours worked. Communication with our staff is an absolute breeze with the built in announcement feature.

Puntos en contra

I have not bumped into anything that Nowsta has not already changed (adding the "unavailable" feature was a dream come true)

Google Sheets

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

I used Nowsta at another company (where I was first introduced to it). When I moved to my new company, they were using email+google sheets to manage events and staff employees. I said there is a better way- let me tell you about Nowsta! We implemented in the off season and have been using Nowsta in full force since then!
David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive scheduling for catering events

Revisado el 28-09-2019

We are saving 1-2 hrs per week making the schedule and at least 10 hrs a week of admin time that used to be spent texting, calling etc. Now it's all centralized with more control delegated to captains, etc.

Puntos a favor

Great customer support team with active development on a best in class platform with a solid codebase to support future iterations.
App recently modernized and continued improvements in reporting allow for oversight and quantitative analysis

Puntos en contra

Doesn't include payroll, but it syncs with many others! Only real con I can think of

7shifts, Humanity, Event Staff App y QuickBooks Time

Razones para elegir Nowsta

Nowsta is built for the events industry. Nothing else comes close

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

It does what it does the best of any. Others can't even comprehend what an event is.
Jill

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 17-10-2023

I am happy with the product and it has streamlined our scheduling and payroll and has eliminated many paycheck errors.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely user-friendly and takes very little training.

Puntos en contra

The Customized csv for import is still not 100% correct and manual changes have to be made before importing.

Paige
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

New Staffing Events Coordinator Joins New Company as a Nowsta Coordinator.

Revisado el 12-10-2023

Overall Nowsta is a great tool for admin and external users alike. Other than the missing chat feature and the inability to easily change/sort an event's staff assignments/roles on the event page, I have no complaints.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to visually see which events are fully staffed, which need staffing, and the easy publishing of open shifts to our staffing roster.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that there is no way to chat/text staff within the app. It would be nice if there was a SLACK like chat area/channels area for staff to reach out rather than given them our personal numbers.

Cameron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A world of difference, leagues beyond the next in line.

Revisado el 02-03-2021

The employees can see exactly how lucrative shifts are, and easily sign up for shifts. Requesting staff is so simple, and scheduling them is even simpler. I can't say enough good things about the ease of access.

Puntos a favor

The accessibility is so optimized, it takes only two minutes to get someone up to speed on how to use it. The metrics it tracks, and volume of information readily available to both employees and admins is second to none.

Puntos en contra

The live-update features occasionally don't work, and you'll need to reload to see changes. It's not a big issue, it's just that they occasionally do work, so you usually just need to refresh to make sure.

Brian

Tailor-made for the industry

Revisado el 05-05-2022

Super easy to use. Intuitive interface.

Super easy to use. Intuitive interface.

Puntos a favor

This was exactly the solution we were looking for. As a caterer with multiple locations (including new ones), different size/time/types of events, Nowsta allows the flexibility needed while communicating the way our team wants to communicate.

Puntos en contra

We love it! Support is always listening for new feature suggestions.

Celayix

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

Celayix felt dated and wasn't built with the flexibility we needed for different sites/times/staffing models.
Shelby

Nowsta Review

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Puntos a favor

It’s super easy to use and there are (so far) no glitches. The last thing you want is a program messing up mid scheduling. I love being able to rate employees and it’s super easy for my staff to see all the details of the shifts they’re working. It also reminds them to show up 2 hours prior!

Puntos en contra

Nothing so far. Obviously it’s constantly updating which can be a pain but it’s worth it to have a nice easy to use software

Sarah

Scheduling Software

Revisado el 19-12-2019

The entire Nowsta team has been responsive and easy to work with!

The entire Nowsta team has been responsive and easy to work with!

The ease of use and integration with Total Party Planner

Puntos en contra

We would like there to be an option that an administrator is able to clock in/out employees without having to be the event owner.

Cameron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta has been GREAT for our company

Revisado el 11-10-2023

Nowsta has helped us streamline staffing for our events and allowed us to focus on building the best teams for our clients. Through Nowsta's many features, we're able to manage and communicate better with our clients and our staff, creating better and stronger events teams all around.

Puntos a favor

We love the accessibility and ease of use for each of our team members. Our staff consists of young and old, and everyone seems to understand how to use the app. Getting updated that everyone has clocked in is a great feature, especially when you're running a lot of events daily. The reminders that you have a shift coming up when you're 3 days out, and then again 3 hours out are great too! Lastly, we love being able to see the last time a staff member logged into the app, this helps us manage the teams more accurately.

Puntos en contra

We struggle most with the clock in/out feature. It's likely a user error, but we get the most complaints about this feature. When it does work, it's great!

Lisa

I've threatened to quit if I can't have Nowsta

Revisado el 15-05-2023

I was with another company before the pandemic in the same role, and used Nowsta there. So I pushed hard to get it at my new job, and it has made scaling up our post-pandemic operations much easier. I've also found that the Nowsta gnomes are great about integrating feedback and working out new features.

Puntos a favor

I love how fast I can work with Nowsta--building events, assigning staff, sending out information, moving people around from event to event, duplicating events, attaching pdfs with information that my teams will need. The mobile app is much easier for my team to use than our old system. The different kinds of reports I can generate are useful. And it's fun, compared to the alternatives I've worked with or researched. Other products may have the same functionality, but are harder to navigate or require more keystrokes to do basic things. Nowsta is responsive, robust, and clear.

Puntos en contra

Our one big challenge is that Nowsta can't export to the .iif format that our particular version of QuickBooks needs, and we're still looking for a workaround. But it works with a lot of other systems, our experience shouldn't put you off.

Aaron
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Very Pleased!

Revisado el 18-12-2020

Scheduling is much easier and the user interface is easy to use and understand.

Scheduling is much easier and the user interface is easy to use and understand.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta easily integrates with other systems that make scheduling events a breeze for our company. The interface is extremely user friendly and is not cumbersome like many other systems that have been used in the past.

Puntos en contra

There needs to be an attendance (point based) system in place that keeps track of an employee calling in, being late, etc. Progressive attendance based systems are important for companies where hourly employees are expected to maintain an acceptable level of attendance. I would like to see a system added to Nowsta in the future that will make it easy to track attendance so employees can be held accountable for poor attendance.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta allows for flexibility, easily accessible information, and great interfacing in my job

Revisado el 01-11-2020

Puntos a favor

As an events services worker, It’s incredibly important to me that I can clock in from anywhere, see who I’m working with on a given day (and get their contact info in case I need to call them with an emergency issue), and see all the basic information about my event in one place on my phone. Nowsta allows me to do all of this and more, quickly and easily. That’s what I enjoy most.

Puntos en contra

The only issues I‘ve had to date with Nowsta occurred after the overhaul last year when Nowsta Timeclock was also introduced. Since then, I find that the Nowsta app can be slow and laggy at times (especially when accepting or declining shift invites). Additionally, once clocked out for the day, if you don’t log out of Timeclock (instead of just swiping out of the app for the night) when you go in the next day your current shift to clock in to wont show up. Before Timeclock, I remember the clock in page refreshing for the day no matter if you had logged out and in. This is a bit of a hassle but doesn’t greatly deter from the ease and functionally of the rest of the app.

William

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta makes us a force to recon with in our industry

Revisado el 09-06-2023

I am very happy with the way everything has been going and plan to use the Nowsta app until I retire

Puntos a favor

I love both the desktop in the mobile app. Thanks to Nowsta we have a very easy time communicating with our staff in real time.

Puntos en contra

Just like any other sort of technology today it takes a little getting used to. We were coming from an antiquated system to something fresh and new, but the team walked us through everything step-by-step, and make sure that we understand every aspect of the app..

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product makes my life easier

Revisado el 08-08-2019

Doing payroll used to take me anywhere from 1-6 hours depending on how busy we were and how many people were working. After we switched to Nowsta, I usually have payroll done in 30 minutes. We do schedules on a weekly basis and I used to have to do the schedule in Excel, then change it to a PDF and then email it to all the staff along with where they were meeting for events. It took me forever to do. With Nowsta, everything is right in the app and it cuts the time in half. Also, with people being able to punch in from their phones, there is no longer paper needed. All of the staff is very helpful and quick to get back to you if you reach out to them.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta cuts my scheduling time at least in half. It also takes me a quarter of the time to do payroll. Easier for employees to punch in and out.

Puntos en contra

Some issues with the app freezing. People with android have had issues using the app. There is no way for staff members to put in extended periods of time off in the app (vacatin or PTO or what not)

Eric
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Using Nowsta for Security

Revisado el 16-11-2021

I used Nowsta in my previous role as Director of Operations for a catering company, and am now using it in the special event space for the security industry. The types of employees and scheduling utilized in each industry are vastly different, but Nowsta has been a great tool in both spaces. Particularly for security, the app allows me to assemble a vast pool of potential workers for irregularly scheduled events, greatly increasing my ability to ensure appropriate staffing levels.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta is extremely easy to set up and use. The interface for the administrator is effective, while the app and interactions with the users make it easy for them to stay current with scheduling. The customization options for roles and permissions provide a high level of precision in accomplishing specific goals.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see the ability to categorize groups of positions together with one click, to save the time of clicking each individually for each employee. I would also like to be able to edit email addresses in the system in the cases where I have made a typo or the employee is locked out of their email account.

Desiree
Desiree

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Never Been So Efficiently Staffed!

Revisado el 27-12-2019

Puntos a favor

We started using NOWSTA almost 2 years ago and it has made scheduling so much more efficient. We use it throughout our company - from servers and bartenders, to kitchen, warehouse, and office workers. The platform is user friendly for both schedulers and staff. Our Staffing Coordinator of almost 13 years says we have never been fully staffed so early for our events! And she doesn't have to rely on temporary staff as much anymore because we are staffed more efficiently.
Bonus - Nowsta's email newsletters are very informative and concise in the topics of labor laws, staffing trends, and other topics related to our industry.

Puntos en contra

Nothing major that I am aware of! Overall, it works well.

Abigail

Nowsta Review

Revisado el 24-05-2023

My experiences have been all positive! It is a great platform that helps our company function efficiently.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy Nowsta is to learn and work with. It makes scheduling over 150+ employees easier than I could have ever imagined! The support team is so incredibly quick to respond and help with any issues that arise.

Puntos en contra

I would love it if the app had a few more features, such as removing or adding staff to an event.

Respuesta de Nowsta

Hey Abigail,
Thanks for the Nowsta love - we love hearing feedback from our customers. I wanted to follow up to learn more about "removing or adding" staff to an event, as this should be an easy task. Don't hesitate to contact me, and I would be happy to provide more clarity.

Timothy
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta is everything you need and more.

Revisado el 04-10-2023

Outstanding program. More than worth its price. Incredible app and mobile integration.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to integrate into our organization. We had gone from 4 different programs for 4 years and now we've stuck with Nowsta for almost 3. It does everything we need simply and effectively, the ease of use is the most I like about Nowsta.

Puntos en contra

Only thing is I wish it paired with apple calendar.

Melissa

Staffing Manager Review

Revisado el 29-05-2023

Puntos a favor

Nowsta makes my life so much easier. It also helps me catch when I make mistakes on times and dates.

Puntos en contra

I wish that when I started doing the staffing I would had some one on one training. It has a lot of cool features that I had to figure out on my own.

Respuesta de Nowsta

Hi Melissa,

We have weekly webinars/training that you are welcome to attend.
Here is some additional information.
Best,