Mostrando 21 opiniones de 11

Doxford

Pet sitting software for pet training and daycare centers

4,6 /5 (11 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Mostrando 21 opiniones de 11
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple software

Revisado el 18-07-2019

Great for keeping your business organized and productive.

Puntos a favor

All in one for managing your pet based business. Keeping track of your clients alone makes this software invaluable. 24/7 customer support.

Puntos en contra

Haven't found any software issues in my time using it yet. Maybe a few more customization options would be nice.

Respuesta de Doxford Traducir a español

Thank you for such a nice review. We're working on the system every day, so there's gonna be many more valuable features really soon!

Jana R.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Exactly what I needed!

Revisado el 01-02-2021

I was looking for something very specific & Doxford fit the bill completely. I wanted something affordable for a 1 person team. I knew going in that I wanted text notifications, reports with pictures and notes, plus the ability to track payments. I also needed to easily manage my schedule and be able to customize my services to each clients needs. All that while being able to access this from any device! Doxford still checks all of those boxes for me months later!! I actually went down almost the entire list on Capterra for pet sitting software, and tested them. Took me a month, so I did my research and found Doxford to be the best and most affordable for all of those things I needed.

Doxford's calendar view shows me everything going on that day, week and month- it's perfect! Prior to using Doxford I was having to use a physical calendar and two apps on my phone. It was ridiculous! Now, I can glance at the calendar and know who is paid up, what appointments are confirmed and when I have openings! AMAZING!

One thing I didn't know I would want, that Doxford offers, is that I can have complete pet profiles with feeding instructions, medications and personality descriptions. I like having all that info right at my finger tips in the software, so I don't have to dig through paperwork or try to remember everything on my own. It's SO HELPFUL when you can see your notes from a past stay to refresh your memory on boarding a particular dog.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can easily view and manage my schedule online from anywhere. My customers get text notifications with a link to their check in report with pictures. I like how I can actually customize the reports a little bit too, so I can check off meals or medications that have been given. Everything is so nice and streamlined for me because all the information I need is in one place. Saves me time and my customers love it! Also, their support team is on top of everything, so its nice knowing someone has your back!

Puntos en contra

I do wish I could have multiple owners receive text message alerts. As of right now you can only have the notifications sent to one phone number. However, I told the dev about this wish and it may be in the works. Any time I have brought up a feature idea to the support team they are all ears. I can tell they love what they do.

Cassandra R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Growing groomer

Revisado el 01-02-2021

So far my experience has been good. I have made suggestions that the company has implemented and used my ideas.

Puntos a favor

Doxford is a less expensive software to use. It is a growing service so being patient with the lack of features is important but for the price it does what you need it to. They have been amazing at listening to suggestions. I think the program has the potential of being a great program to use.

Puntos en contra

I miss some features such as taking credit cards with the program, having confirmation texts sent to customers to respond and we know they confirmed their appointment.

Noel C.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Simple, Easy to Use, Amazing Customer Service

Revisado el 06-02-2020

I love that I can have mostly all of my business information in one, easy to use location. Client information, invoicing, vaccines, even client communication. My clients appreciate the client portal and ability to view/edit their information and their pets information at any time, pay their invoices and view previous ones, and request appointments all in one easy spot.

Puntos a favor

Simple, Easy-to-use, Affordable. Ability to easily create and host a website along with features that would best serve me and my customers right off the bat. Customer service is top notch and feels like having a partner ready to help make things easier, implement a feature, or fix a bug.

Puntos en contra

Would love more customization options in the future. Looking forward to the development of the mobile version, the Android App, and Boarding and Daycare implementations!

Coty C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Watch out!

Revisado el 07-08-2020

I'm still learning how to use the software myself, like with anything new it takes time to learn. However with the things I have learned so far I am pretty impressed

Puntos a favor

This is easily the most quickly developing software i have seen for the pet profession industry. It literally gets updated daily with new features. I personally have worked with the developer and he takes every idea I have ito consideration when it comes to implementation. He cares about his clients and their needs which is my favorite thing about Doxford. I cant tell ypu how many thousands of dollars I have spent on companies with difficult software that was to lazy to make it better. This is a must for new and experienced pet professionals alike.

Puntos en contra

The only con is that this software is still quite new and lacks some features. But with how quick the developer updates the site this won't be an issue within the next few months.

Natalie D.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great, affordable software

Revisado el 01-02-2021

Overall, a great affordable service that I recommend to all pet professionals.

Puntos a favor

Doxford is an affordable software for all pet professionals. It is easy to use and overall looks appealing and modern to users and customers. The app developer is also very good at responding to messages on how the app could be improved and is always ready to implement any suggestions to make the app better.

Puntos en contra

The interface for customers that use the software could be improved, but I believe this is being worked on!

Emily D.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Brilliant!

Revisado el 22-10-2020

I have trialed and used 3 other popular pet service software's and I found Doxford the easiest and nicest to use and work with. The service support is amazing and my business runs so much smoother now.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use and it saves me so much time on admin tasks. It just makes the day to day running of my business so easy and less stressful!
I also love how my clients get automatic reminders for their appointments without me having to do anything.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, because the service was so exceptional with anything I requested, as well as I was heard with any questions I had.

Maddison M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Doxford

Puntos a favor

Doxford is very easy to navigate, it has everything I need for dog walking in one place!

Puntos en contra

Just like any app there can be some technical issues which can effect the running of my work day, however this isn't a common problem

Ellie P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great app to use for dog walking 😊

Revisado el 02-02-2021

Puntos a favor

All of it is great! Great way to keep up to date with all the animals we work with and to check in and out of jobs.

Puntos en contra

The only thing is when yo write descriptions of something you can enter to another row, so it doesn’t show very clearly when trying to write points about something, in my case a dog for walking

Emily K.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Really easy to use app!

Puntos a favor

I love being able to see my appointments in a weekly format - it allows me to plan my week around various jobs.

Puntos en contra

When I am walking pets the tracking glitches sometimes

Declan K.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy pet sitting service software!!!

Revisado el 04-06-2020

Doxford has been very helpful for my business with their easy and simple dashboard and with so many features to help your business keep organized.

Puntos a favor

Doxford is one of the easiest pet sitting service software I've used. It's very simple to use with great customer services if you need it. They take feedback very well and are very fast-acting on feedback too. Any change you think may benefit you and doxford they will happily look into for you and make it happen. Anything is possible with doxford pet sitting software.

Puntos en contra

Cons? What are cons? No Cons about this service!