ZoomInfo Sales

4,1 (285)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Generación de clientes potenciales y datos de intención del comprador para organizaciones B2B

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 285

Kevin
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Asertivo a la hora de usarse

Revisado el 26-07-2023

Puntos a favor

Me gusta que es un software/base de datos completa la cual permite encontrar contactos muy asertivamente.

Puntos en contra

Es un poco complejo de aprender a usar, más que nada porque hay muchas ventanas dentro de las ventanas por decir así... Pero una vez se aprende a usar, es muy bueno.

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Revisado el 04-02-2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Puntos a favor

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Puntos en contra

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Scott
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Revisado el 12-12-2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Puntos a favor

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Puntos en contra

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Mellora
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

If I could only give ZERO Stars! Small business be weary of the vultures here.

Revisado el 21-06-2023

I am a minority owned small business start up. Zoominfo promised that I would be provided with quality information for prospect leads for my small business that was seeking prospects with 1-5 employees. Upon signing up for the service, I found that this was NOT the case. The information for this size company is either missing or inaccurate. IN THE FIRST 30 days, I attempted to contact and let them know. The only people who respond is the AR team when they want money. (or after you pay them upon receipt of the invoice, they continue to contact you until their system updates 3 days later...)They did offer upgrades, however, that just proves they are NOT considering what I am saying. Their product is NOT for my size prospect, it isn't as promised. Attempted to get them to honor their quality guarantee. When they FINALLY put me into contact with their legal dept, they use their crafty legal terms to sneak in and make it impossible for them to be at fault. There is no recourse or anything you can do. Basically if you sign up for their product, regardless if it is as they promised, you are stuck with the USELESS product and have to pay for it.I DO NOT recommend this for any small business. This is a SCAM! They only care about making their sales numbers and profits, not if their product is actually usable for their small business client.

Puntos a favor

The sales person who signed me up was very nice. He told me all about the product and how it can help me. Absolutely NOTHING after that. The entire experience has been horrid. I found out later that the information I was told by that "friendly" sales person were deceitful. They will say or do whatever it takes to make their sales quotas and get you to buy.

Puntos en contra

Customer service is terrible. They are non responsive (except for AR to get your money), and LIE. The contract "guarantee" isn't one at all due to how it is written. Their legal department are sheisters and have made it so that the NEVER have to honor their product actually providing the information as promised.

Abhisek

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Revisado el 04-02-2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Puntos a favor

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Puntos en contra

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Alternativas consideradas

Revisado el 24-05-2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Puntos a favor

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Puntos en contra

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Alternativas consideradas

6sense

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo Sales

No Intent Data

Software anterior

Apollo

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo Sales

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Brigita

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great data enrichment tool for US based prospecting

Revisado el 02-11-2023

Overall, it's an extremely helpful tool for sales, that can be customized to your organization's needs.

Puntos a favor

As I use it to find correct data for prospecting or simply enriching existing contacts -helps understand the organizations hierarchy and look up targeted contacts in targeted roles. Love the buyer intent tool, that shows if any companies are researching your software, and allows focusing on targeted outreach.

Puntos en contra

Have found that it's not the best for prospecting outside of US. EMEA & APAC data is not so widely available.

Martin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A bitter pill to swallow in price, but the medicine does the job!

Revisado el 20-10-2023

great - demos are valuable, product is great - pricing is painful, but ROI is fast!

Puntos a favor

It just works!from intent, through to insight, through to finding contact details and automation, the process works smoothly and accurately.it's always in my first few software choices when building a stack

Puntos en contra

pricing is a hassle - just show me the real price instead of teasing with something that's going to drop by 40% anyway.more credits are always useful, and different payment terms for startups would be appreciated when trying to bootstrap

Jack
Jack

Solid for US contacts

Revisado el 27-01-2020

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Puntos a favor

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Puntos en contra

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Randy

nuVizz, Inc review

Revisado el 05-01-2024

Puntos a favor

Use it every day! Invaluable information for sales prospecting

Puntos en contra

Missing important data such as org chart data. Similar companies info

Jonathan
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Zoom info

Revisado el 04-07-2023

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Puntos a favor

Good to get contacts from a company and you can expand your book of business

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the info is too old from pople that is no

Philip

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Revisado el 09-09-2021

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Puntos a favor

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Puntos en contra

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Asif
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Revisado el 17-07-2022

We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

Puntos a favor

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

Puntos en contra

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Casey
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

$60K for lists they will make you delete once your term is over. Very crafty tricks in the...

Revisado el 09-05-2023

I feel like I was robbed. I paid $60K for sub-par contact lists that I don't get to keep. I was under the impression when I signed up as a licensee, that I was purchasing the contact lists and they were ultimately going to be property of my company, since we paid for them. There is an element of misdirection in the 3yr agreement. The actual document that you sign doesn't contain any language pertaining to the licensee being required to destroy all contact lists purchased through the fee agreement, instead there is link in the document, which takes you to a completely different site and legal document, where it lays out the requirements for the licensee to destroy all lists after the term of service. You will not own the lists for which you just paid $60K. RIP-OFF!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use was probably the only thing I liked about ZoomInfo.

Puntos en contra

Aside from the sleezy misdirection and deliberately misleading sales tactics used to get you signed on as a user, I found the data itself to be stale and often completely wrong. Titles, Companies, emails, numbers, etc.,....were often incorrect, and this of course led to quite a few embarrassing communications with would be prospects. When incorrect information is identified, there's no-one to whom you can report it. All along you're wondering how much more of this data, you just spent $60K on is actually correct.

Almodyr

Zoominfo personal review

Revisado el 17-02-2023

I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

Puntos a favor

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

Puntos en contra

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Revisado el 08-02-2023

Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

Puntos a favor

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

Puntos en contra

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Francesco
Francesco
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Prospecting Freedom

Revisado el 02-04-2021

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Saurabh

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

Revisado el 17-07-2020

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

Puntos a favor

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Mark
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Zoominfo

Revisado el 11-02-2022

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Puntos a favor

This is the best data content software in the industry. Easy to use and look data up

Puntos en contra

The software is very expensive. You pretty much get what you pay for

Usuario verificado

Best Lead gen tool !

Revisado el 11-03-2023

Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Puntos a favor

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

Puntos en contra

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

Revisado el 13-06-2023

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

Puntos a favor

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

Puntos en contra

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Revisado el 27-05-2019

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Puntos a favor

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Puntos en contra

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Vishal
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

Revisado el 09-04-2023

The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

Puntos a favor

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Puntos en contra

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Roselin
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

Revisado el 07-09-2022

On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Puntos en contra

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An absolute must have for your sales team

Revisado el 27-11-2019

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Puntos en contra

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.