ZoomInfo SalesOS

Generación de clientes potenciales y datos de intención del comprador para organizaciones B2B

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 230

Max
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

Revisado el 12-02-2021

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Puntos a favor

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Steve
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good product

Revisado el 15-04-2022

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Puntos en contra

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Seamless.AI

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

I was more comfortable with the UI and the functionality.
Michael
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Revisado el 19-09-2022

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

High pressure sales tactics

Revisado el 22-10-2022

Puntos a favor

The product works and does its job well, but I seriously consider migrating away from it, every year

Puntos en contra

High pressure sales tactics. Unpredictable pricing.

Apollo
Greg

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

Revisado el 18-10-2022

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

Puntos en contra

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

Julian
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

Revisado el 10-09-2020

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you.

Here’s the experience
* I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed.
* Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it.
* Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use.
* After two days we realized something was very wrong.
* They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do.
* Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different.
* We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed.
* Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

Puntos a favor

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform.

Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

Puntos en contra

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Respuesta de ZoomInfo Traducir a español

Hi Julian,

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Jill
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Revisado el 24-06-2022

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

Puntos a favor

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Snov.io y LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.
Tanisha
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Zoom Info Review

Revisado el 22-09-2022

Usually amazing but not as lately with the recent integration problems

Puntos a favor

The easy of usually importing contacts on a mass scale into our CRM (HubSpot)

Puntos en contra

That lately the integration with HubSpot does not seem to be working well.

Jessica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Love this product

Revisado el 27-09-2022

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is a product we use weekly and it really helps us with our research in finding new leads and contact information. It makes it so easy to just be able to search by name or company and find the information that we need.

Puntos en contra

For the most part we think that it's great. Sometimes searches seem like they should bring up one thing and they bring up other stuff and after a few ways of trying it we get the information we need, but not always on the first few tries.

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great to enrich your sales leads

Revisado el 14-10-2022

Puntos a favor

Dashboard really easy to use. All our sales reps have enriched data

Puntos en contra

The monthly limit is a little tight if you want to use it intensively

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Revisado el 10-09-2021

Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

Puntos a favor

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Puntos en contra

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

D&B Hoovers

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

They included other products which we were also in the market for... and they were familiar to us making them the "comfortable" choice.
Christian

Regular User

Revisado el 09-09-2021

The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

Puntos a favor

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

Puntos en contra

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Ben

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Zoominfo Review

Revisado el 20-04-2020

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info.

There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using:

- Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price)
- Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Puntos a favor

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market.

Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Puntos en contra

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros.

It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Revisado el 12-12-2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Puntos a favor

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Puntos en contra

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

Revisado el 09-05-2019

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

Puntos a favor

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Puntos en contra

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Growbots

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

The value is incredible. The data quality is top in the industry and continually improving and expanding.
Philip

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Revisado el 09-09-2021

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Puntos a favor

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Puntos en contra

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Abhisek
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Revisado el 04-02-2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Puntos a favor

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Puntos en contra

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Salesintel y Cognism

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads
Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Revisado el 09-09-2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Puntos a favor

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Puntos en contra

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Ed
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Revisado el 24-05-2022

Amazing company

Puntos a favor

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Puntos en contra

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Leadspace y 6sense

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo SalesOS

No Intent Data

Apollo

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Ashley
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

YOU NEED THIS!

Revisado el 25-02-2021

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Puntos a favor

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Puntos en contra

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Melissa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

Puntos a favor

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Puntos en contra

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat.
Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Pardot y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo SalesOS

The integration between the platforms

ActiveCampaign

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Revisado el 30-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities.
in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Puntos en contra

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great.
in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Lusha

Adapt
Peter
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The most powerful lead generation software I know

Revisado el 15-06-2022

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is one of the most important software solutions of our company. It is used by the whole sales team and our single source of truth regarding lead generation and lead quality. Since outbound sales is our most relevant revenue channel, high quality leads are mandatory for our success. The use experience is very accessible plus we are doing internal trainings with ZoomInfo. I especially like the salesforce integration, which takes a lot of manual workflows away from me. The quality of leads we generate over ZoomInfo is impressive.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be necessary to check the researched Email addresses double e.g. with Domain Ninja in order to make sure we save the right contact email. But despite that, I am super happy with ZoomInfo.

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

Revisado el 10-09-2019

ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

Puntos a favor

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Revisado el 04-02-2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Puntos a favor

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Puntos en contra

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.