ZoomInfo SalesOS

Generación de clientes potenciales y datos de intención del comprador para organizaciones B2B

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 220

David
  • Sector: Deportes

Good for Contact Info with DiscoverOrg

Revisado el 26-07-2022

it would be hard to do my job well, especially from an enterprise circumstance without zoominfo

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo and their top competitor to a good job of getting accurate contact information on prospects to sales people.

Puntos en contra

The deployment is not the greatest for the price but you can work around it.

Peter
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The most powerful lead generation software I know

Revisado el 15-06-2022

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is one of the most important software solutions of our company. It is used by the whole sales team and our single source of truth regarding lead generation and lead quality. Since outbound sales is our most relevant revenue channel, high quality leads are mandatory for our success. The use experience is very accessible plus we are doing internal trainings with ZoomInfo. I especially like the salesforce integration, which takes a lot of manual workflows away from me. The quality of leads we generate over ZoomInfo is impressive.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be necessary to check the researched Email addresses double e.g. with Domain Ninja in order to make sure we save the right contact email. But despite that, I am super happy with ZoomInfo.

Jill
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Revisado el 24-06-2022

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

Puntos a favor

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Snov.io y LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.
Steve
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good product

Revisado el 15-04-2022

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Puntos en contra

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Seamless.AI

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

I was more comfortable with the UI and the functionality.
john
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Full of Robust features

Revisado el 14-07-2022

Puntos a favor

lead accuracy as well and intent data. The lead data is precise and usually right.
Org Chart, Technologies and Attributes are also features I use

Puntos en contra

the product integrates with most crm's and I have no issues to report

Munir

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Extraordinary prospecting tool with great features and capabilities

Revisado el 06-06-2022

Puntos a favor

It is quite straightforward to use, and does not require a lot of training but one good session. The product integrates with Hubspot CRM or Salesforce for importing contacts directly. One of the best parts is to see the organisation chart of prospects that helps in prospecting the decision makers directly. The buyer intent feature helps in looking for prospects that are searching for our company name or trends. It helps a lot. The chrome extension is very useful too.

Puntos en contra

The data gets refreshed every 6 months, we had about 30% of bounces in the last 3 months in our lead generation campaign. The contact numbers for individuals are also wrong at times, resulting in inaccurate data.

Asif

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Revisado el 17-07-2022

We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

Puntos a favor

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

Puntos en contra

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Mohammad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

decent lead gen tool

Revisado el 09-06-2022

Puntos a favor

This is no doubt one of the easiest to use lead generation, demand generation, and prospecting tools that I have ever used. The UX/UI is great and anyone can use it with a lot of resources available for training. The buyer intent feature is useful and it does tell you the visitors of your website which is great for the sales team to see the interest of the prospects or opportunities to prioritize. I love how you can search a company and see the organisation chart of the company and see the employees.

Puntos en contra

The data is not accurate, every time we exported the data I found that about 25% to 30% of the data is inaccurate. Either people have switched jobs or provided wrong emails. Which has resulted in higher hard or soft bounces for us. Also, the pricing is a bit too much when you get too much of quantity but not enough quality.

Eutiquio
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for prospecting and sales solution

Revisado el 11-07-2022

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo SalesOS has an up-to-date database and recommended for prospecting leads and also the emails and phone numbers are 95% accurate based on my experience

Puntos en contra

ZoomInfo SalesOS needs an upgrade on their Ui and also the software sometimes crashes my PC and causes so much lag. but overall it is a recommended tool

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best lead generation platform

Revisado el 15-06-2022

My overall experience with SalesOS has been great. It has helped me as a Business Development Rep to be better prepared when I do my OutReach and my value proposition positioning.

Puntos a favor

I love the Intent and Technologies function on SalesOS, which helps you to know what your prospects are searching for online and the technologies they are using.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike about SalesOS so far.

Mohsin Ali

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great data providers with a lot of functionalities

Revisado el 22-04-2022

It has been a great product for us - that has helped us in getting leads and carrying out lead nurturing campaigns. The chrome extension helps us reveal the main prospects we should be focusing on whenever we visit a website.

Puntos a favor

They are very easy to use, the user interface is nice. It is easy to get the data based on different personas and contact the leads. The buyer intent feature have been the best one for us as it helps us locate the ones which are interested in buying our products - Helping us to set our prospect priorities.

Puntos en contra

30% of the data have been outdated which has been a concern for us. The data we have received every time has about 20-30% of dead leads (High bounce rates) We have contacted zoominfo and the customer services is not the best.

Lusha y Cognism

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo SalesOS

Reviews for zoominfo were good but we are leaving them too soon.

Salesintel

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

Reviews of zoominfo made us choose the product but unfortunately we are not completely satisfied as our email health reputation is in danger due to high bounces

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Revisado el 10-09-2021

Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

Puntos a favor

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Puntos en contra

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

D&B Hoovers

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

They included other products which we were also in the market for... and they were familiar to us making them the "comfortable" choice.
Christian

Regular User

Revisado el 09-09-2021

The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

Puntos a favor

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

Puntos en contra

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Ben

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Zoominfo Review

Revisado el 20-04-2020

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info.

There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using:

- Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price)
- Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Puntos a favor

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market.

Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Puntos en contra

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros.

It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Revisado el 12-12-2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Puntos a favor

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Puntos en contra

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

Revisado el 09-05-2019

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

Puntos a favor

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Puntos en contra

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Growbots

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

The value is incredible. The data quality is top in the industry and continually improving and expanding.
Philip

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Revisado el 09-09-2021

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Puntos a favor

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Puntos en contra

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Abhisek

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Revisado el 04-02-2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Puntos a favor

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Puntos en contra

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Salesintel y Cognism

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads
Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Revisado el 09-09-2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Puntos a favor

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Puntos en contra

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Ed

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Revisado el 24-05-2022

Amazing company

Puntos a favor

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Puntos en contra

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Leadspace y 6sense

No Intent Data

Apollo

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Mohammad Bilawal

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great product no doubt but could be improved

Revisado el 03-03-2022

They have been very useful for us, as we have started our demand generation and lead generation campaigns using Zoominfo, but there have been a lot of flaws with the product that the data we always exported had about 20-30% estimated bounces.

Puntos a favor

They integrate with the majority of the CRM's for us they have integrated with Hubspot and salesforce, they have been very easy to use no doubt. All the features and functionality have been in one place.

Puntos en contra

They have been pricey, restricted intent topics, outdated data and mostly the data is not active and also no research on-demand feature

Ashley
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

YOU NEED THIS!

Revisado el 25-02-2021

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Puntos a favor

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Puntos en contra

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Melissa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

Puntos a favor

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Puntos en contra

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat.
Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Pardot y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo SalesOS

The integration between the platforms

ActiveCampaign

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo SalesOS

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Revisado el 30-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities.
in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Puntos en contra

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great.
in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Lusha

Adapt

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

Revisado el 10-09-2019

ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

Puntos a favor

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.