SpotOn

POS de restaurante para procesamiento de pagos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 298

jose

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

software bueno serviccio de pagos malo y serviccio al cliente poco te resuelven pronto.

Revisado el 13-11-2020

el software vien el servicio de cobro de targetas pesimo y las pajinas online mui limitado acseso para el que paga

Puntos a favor

el software no esta mal el servisio si.

Puntos en contra

el personal pocas veses te pueden resolver algo pronto y se pierde mucho tiempo ablando con alguien y el serviccio de transacciones muy mal serviccio muy probable que lo camviare.

Magana

Revisado el 15-03-2023

Excelente

Excelente

Puntos a favor

Un buen servicio de mis agentes [contenido sensible oculto]

Puntos en contra

Asta el momento no etenido mala experiencia todo esta funcionando Perfecto y me gusta mucho

Respuesta de SpotOn

We love to hear it, Magana. We appreciate your feedback - we're here to work with you, for you.

Rick
Rick
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

A True Game Changer

Revisado el 30-01-2020

Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

Puntos a favor

The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

Puntos en contra

As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

Heathee

Switch now

Revisado el 09-11-2023

Great experience from the start but I enjoy the personal touch of the techs walking me through the process and their advice etc. [sensitive content hidden] is my preferred go to if he’s available. Very helpful!

Puntos a favor

Hands on help from the rep to set and customer service throughout the whole process. Once you’re set up it’s very convenient for the employees to use and cut out all unnecessary steps

Puntos en contra

I’m really glad we switched from our previous system. We didn’t want to lose money and deal with the hassle but I’m glad we made the correct decision.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thanks for the shoutout, Heather! Customer service is important to us, and we're happy to hear about your experience with our team. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Emily

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Spot on replaces Emagine POS

Revisado el 21-08-2023

1-10, id say 2

1-10, id say 2

Puntos a favor

I think Spot on, since taking over Emagine POS, has gone down hill, You never know who you will be getting support from. The reporting does not seem accurate. Not happy with it at all. Would definately be looking in to another POS system if my father wasnt so dedicated to [sensitive content hidden] and [sensitive content hidden] who sold to Spot on (I think thats what happend). Sent us a computer that was "New" but was linked up with another company, so def not new. Trying to hook up a register drawer to our take out computer....yeah that doesnt work. Networks are all screwed up. Not easy to set up anything. Just simply not happy. Was better off with Emagine. But event with them towards the end. Would have looked into another POS system. Maybe you should send people out on the field to help people, that may not be computer literate, to get through issues. just saying.... not everyone knows a lot about setting up computers, etc. Send techs out to help, would make a big difference. Spot on, absolutely do not reccommend for small business owners. but yes, maybe you are good for the Lincoln Finaical Center in Philadelphia.

Puntos en contra

You could improve by sending out people to help small business owners understand the step up and features you offer, you pretty much make us figure things out on our own.... adding a new printer or register, good luck. Our takeout register wont hook up with spot on and open, like our bar register. Try talking to "[sensitive content hidden] " from where ever the hell he is located, no answers. cant figure things out. Send out technicians or send out reps to help and not over the phone. you literally get nowhere and throw in the towel and half ass work with what you can use.

Respuesta de SpotOn

That's not the experience we want you to have, Emily. I've spoken to a member of our customer service team about your case, and we will be reaching out to discuss the status of your account and the final SAAS charge. If you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected].

Mina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great investment for your business to succeed

Revisado el 09-11-2023

I LOVE IT! and i am a hard business owner to please! The entire team that i worked with from the beginning were and still hands on. Thanks to everyone

Puntos a favor

Effective and in point and has tons of options for my restaurant, customer service is outstanding, back up router is a huge plus when the Internet goes down you can still be able to operate

Puntos en contra

Closing day report need to be more clear

Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Compared the options and SpotOn got my attention

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

After scheduling a demo with SpotOn engineer i came to understanding that it's the right product for my restaurant

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your kind words, Mina, and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're proud to help support you and your business.

Nick

Best system ever!

Revisado el 16-02-2020

I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Puntos a favor

Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Puntos en contra

Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

Amy

Best POS system in 25 years

Revisado el 08-11-2023

Puntos a favor

I like the user friendliness of the system. I love that training on the system was a breeze for my staff and the back of the house training was stellar and so easy to so.

Puntos en contra

Nothing yet. We have only had the system for 3 weeks, and as of today I haven't noticed any cons.

Respuesta de SpotOn

We're happy to hear about your experience, Amy, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Tori

Great product

Revisado el 13-11-2020

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use and quick to learn. Menu items can easily be changed or added and updates instantly.

Puntos en contra

Internet is a huge issue. If you do not have great internet it is a problem. If there is a spotty connection you can not use the program at all. It usually goes out during critical and busy times. This definitely needs fixed. There is a back up Internet that can be used but won’t turn on unless there is no connection at all.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

POS

Revisado el 28-11-2023

We have had a great experience so far! Training was very good!

We have had a great experience so far! Training was very good!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Customer support very good. The training was very beneficial!

Puntos en contra

So far not much! We are going on 2 weeks now!

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thanks for the feedback, Mike! Customer service is important to us and we're happy to hear about your experience. We look forward to helping you grow your business.

Jennifer

[sensitive content hidden] Review

Revisado el 23-08-2023

Puntos a favor

Once again, [sensitive content hidden], completed the task that I needed help with efficiently and effectively. He communicated with me throughout the process to keep me updated and informed about completion. It is always a breeze and a pleasure to work with him.

Puntos en contra

For this particular task, everything was good.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer. customer service is important to us, and we're glad to hear about your experience. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Christina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Excellent support from the Success Team

Revisado el 06-11-2023

Overall I am very satisfied with spot On and the assistance from support staff. The system is already running smoother for my team.

Puntos a favor

The Support Rep I spoke with was extremely helpful with my issues regarding the BOH chaos in our current system.

Puntos en contra

least favorite thing was not having enough time with the rep.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your kind words, Christina. We're proud to help support you and your business.

Andrew

Game Changer

Revisado el 23-04-2020

Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Puntos a favor

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Puntos en contra

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Maitre'D, Aloha EPOS, Clover y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Support was horrible in our rates keep going up where are you and transparent. The system will slow down it’s very unstable. Used it for 8 years.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

There was really no comparison in the features they offered for 40 to 50% lower with continued free support and updates cloud-based with free mobile back up plus all the marketing you get with the SpotOn platform was a huge deciding factor for us plus our rep was honest about each one of our choices he didn’t downgrade any other company just told us the difference between the competitors. We checked his data and he was 100% honest.
Heidi
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Regret switching to Spoton

Revisado el 15-04-2022

Customer service is typically easy to get ahold of. They try but sometimes it is beyond them and they send you up the chain and that is where I found that I got really no where.

I couldn't figure out sales originally and I get passed to different people. A month later kind of figured it out but extremely time consuming. Due to flaws in the system. Supposedly going to get fixed but who knows when and it will not revert back so it will only be going forward.

I personally would have not made the switch and now I know to ask a lot more detailed questions.
Ask to see marketing.
Ask to see reports and understand what the numbers mean and how it ties out.

Puntos a favor

I liked that Door Dash delivery was built into the system.
Eventually got the menu setup the way I want it to look but it took a lot of hours and creative ways of getting it into the POS and then online ordering. Hours put in by me via customer support as they were not that helpful in regards to this.

Puntos en contra

The reporting is horrible. I need 3 reports to book 1 day sales.
There are 3 different websites vs everything being on 1 website.
You can't do a refund for an online order. You are required to call customer support or go to yet another website and request the refund.
Only refunds that you can do is if remove the credit card info and reenter it.
Menu creation did not go well. There is no audit trail and things are to easy to change. As soon as you change something there is no going back. It is done and updated. Should have a confirm before changing.
Things would randomly change over night. I believe that Spoton people would go in and think they are fixing something but it would make it worse.
Implementation did not go well due to so many menu issues. Ended up need to duplicate a number of items one for online ordering and one for the POS due to they don't work together.
Some reports you can't view more than 1 day a time.
Day of the week starts on a Monday vs a Sunday. Extremely annoying for me. Weekly reports are Monday - Sunday. Cant find a way to fix this.
Marketing and loyalty are a joke. Marketing campaign does not tell you how much sales were done via a click through the campaign. The templates for marketing are not very good. If you still consider Spoton after this do not go for the marketing. There are better options out there for the same or less price.
Sales tax has different amounts in the same report. They say to ignore one. So remove it.

Revel Systems y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Was not Square for Restaurant so missing a lot of features.

Software anterior

Square Point of Sale y Square Online

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Cost and what I expected them to have. Nothing works really as they stated it would.

Respuesta de SpotOn

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had with reporting! I've alerted our success team and they will be reaching out to you shortly to help explain the reporting functionality. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly at [email protected] for additional assistance in the future.

Rachael

Progressive POS

Revisado el 15-02-2020

In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Puntos a favor

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

Puntos en contra

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

brad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

VIce President

Revisado el 14-04-2022

Amazing, I would say start to finish, however the communication and support has not stopped and its incredible to talk with people that want to help and make the systems the best they can be for your needs.

Puntos a favor

The implementation process was amazing allowing you to use the software for your individual needs and operations, Software helps bring all your needs under one platform, from operations to accounting, Consumer to wensite.

Puntos en contra

I have to say there really is nothing I am not happy about as it relates to the software. Working with the SpotOn team allowed us to adjust reporting, accounting and formulate into our system.

Respuesta de SpotOn

This is music to our ears! Thanks for the feedback, and we are looking forward to working together to grow your business for years to come.

Daniel
  • Sector: Hostelería

Loma Brewing Company

Revisado el 30-08-2021

SpotOn has been terrific right from the beginning. I've used multiple POS and this is the best thus far

Puntos a favor

Love the ease of use, reporting, and customer service

Puntos en contra

QR code program needs review. As we move into counter service from full service structure, it needs to be easier for the guest

KwangHo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

SpotOn Review from Momoya

Revisado el 26-07-2022

Very good.

Very good.

Excellent remote accessibility to data, Intuitive reports and UI

Puntos en contra

Lack of third party take-out/delivery order integration, Payment processing speed.

Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

It was too outdated and POS data are not remotely accessible.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Excellent online reviews on the product in comparison to its competitors and SpotOn hospitality consultant [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was exceptionally friendly and reliable.
Pete

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

For Bella Pizza, SpotOn POS is Spot On!

Revisado el 10-03-2021

From the initial consultation, to ordering, to implementation and integration the entire Process of on-boarding the SpotOn POS System has been seamless and has exceeded our expectations. In particular, I can’t say enough about the Integration Team, the Tech Support, and the Sales Support. They’ve been there 24/7 to make sure our on-boarding and integration has been smooth.

Puntos a favor

The SpotOn Software is intuitive, flexible, and easily updated in real-time. Love the marketing features and integration of 3rd Party Delivery Apps.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, we haven’t really had any problems so far.

Square Point of Sale y Toast POS

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Our previous POS system was not able to provide the marketing and digital tools we were looking for.

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

SpotOn provided a better product and a better value.
Lonny

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Feedback

Revisado el 14-03-2023

Very good

Very good

Puntos a favor

On behalf of our family and staff, I wanted to give you some feedback after switching to SpotOn in January. First of all, the reporting is light years better than what we using before. Being able to see the daily Sales trends, labor costs, etc. has made us more profitable. Running payroll is much easier and passing information to our accountant is a click of a button. The dual pricing has given us peace of mind that we are passing on all of the cc processing fees. Having the printer in the kitchen has allowed our kitchen staff to view the tickets on the monitor and lowered our ticket times tremendously. On the weekends and before SpotOn we have always had a wait time before seating customers, typically about 40-45 minutes and after being seated ticket times would average about 30 minutes (although we weren't able to track it). Now, with SpotOn we have cut our ticket down by at least 10 minutes allowing us to serve more customers during the weekend. In addition, our FOH is unable to manipulate an order and change orders without getting manager approval. This has resulted in way less food mistakes and delays with service and ticket times.Our restaurant at this time has never been more efficient and the food has never been more consistent than what it is right now. Lastly, training new staff on the new system has been very easy. They pick up on the system quickly compared to the old cumbersome system.

Puntos en contra

A few glitches and communication issues on the implementation

Toast POS

Credit card processing fees

Respuesta de SpotOn

Thank you for your very kind words, Lonny.
We're proud to help support you and your business.

Brenten
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Payment Software

Revisado el 25-05-2022

Overall, I really enjoyed this software besides the slow customer service response time. If that would have been improved, I would have stuck with this software permanently. I love how easy it is to use and how it manages transactions so well.

Puntos a favor

This software made it a lot easier for us to record transactions and manage everything pertaining to them in one place. I loved how simple it was to use and train other employees to use.

Puntos en contra

I did not like how slow the customer service was to respond to issues. It took a long time to get an issue fixed once and it was detrimental to business.

Chargebee

Razones para elegir SpotOn

Wanted something more professional.

Software anterior

Wave Accounting

Razones para cambiar a SpotOn

Looked to have better features
chad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

spoton

Revisado el 31-08-2021

our biggest problem was our level of customer service regarding order entry. Spot on solved a lot of these issues. Overall once Spot on was implemented and the bugs worked out it has been a great product.

Puntos a favor

The pros for our application
-Being able to program a large menu and the software allowing modifications to menu items
-QR code integration was huge win for customers being able to order and pay outside
-Front facing displays work well and easy to use
-Instacheckmate feature for seamless order entry
-Overall support has been prompt with only a few glitches

Puntos en contra

Cons

-We have had a few interruptions in service due to upgrade issues. I think mamangement took note that upgrades during midday rush was not a good time to upgrade systems
-Gift cards require a seperate reader
-it would be nice if menu modifier groups could have option displayed with the list of modifiers hiden unless the group is pressed
-Has there been an update where we can retrieve speed of service reports based on the pos send time dn the order bump time

Misha

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Decent System, Terrible Service

Revisado el 21-10-2022

Puntos a favor

Cloud based, deep functionality, generally good/responsive tech support

Puntos en contra

Terrible customer support. Our "rep" is either dead, in prison, or having a laugh. Completely unreachable. The same goes for the so-called "restaurant support managers". Repeated calls and emails have gone entirely unanswered. I need simple answers to basic billing and feature questions. Bupkis. We're planning on ditching this platform if they don't get their act together right quick.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Hi Misha, we apologize for the troubles you've experienced getting some answers to your questions. I see that your dedicated success manager has reached out a few times this week and was able to connect for a call with you today. I hope this helps resolve your problems and that you can work closely with her moving forward! Thank you for your business.

Brooke

Love the Features

Revisado el 04-08-2022

I love that we have no outstanding tabs! That has saved us thousands of dollars. We added a credit card swipe and anyone wanting to start a tab has to have their credit card swiped prior to a tab being opened, this is huge for us as a golf course because we get people starting tabs, golfing and leaving. The set up and integration was good, it was quick and overwhelming, but the helpline and our rep have made it easy to navigate.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use and the functionality of it. There are so many different scenarios that come up daily that one button doesn't cover it, Spot On makes it easy to adjust my POS on the fly and also in the BOH. It's laid out in a manner that makes sense and is easy to teach and use.

Puntos en contra

It was tough at first to figure out what we were missing with our orders, as in what needed to be added as options or sub lists. I wish there was a cheat sheet for users with regard to refunding a credit card or purchase, or how to change where an item is located, etc. Just general little things that you don't use often but forget how to do it and end up calling support.

Respuesta de SpotOn

Hi Brooke, thanks for this review and for sharing your thoughts on a "cheat sheet" for future reference. We have a detailed help center called Knowledgebase which I've dropped a link for below. It has a lot of tutorials for these occasions! I hope it helps you in the future. https://help.spoton.com/page/spoton-restaurant

Jeremy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Okay

Revisado el 26-10-2022

Good setup and install

Good setup and install

Puntos a favor

Lots of features to work with and easy setup

Puntos en contra

Don't use half the features and makes a bit more difficult.

Clover

Online options

Price

Respuesta de SpotOn

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We'd love to walk you through any of the features you'd like more information on. I'm reaching out with my contact information and would be happy to set you up some time with your success manager when you'd like to connect. Thank you for your business and for leaving us a review!