Hushmail

Solución de correo electrónico, formularios web y firmas electrónicas para el sector de atención médica

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

29 opciones de software

D W.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Security for your email

Revisado el 09-10-2018

Puntos a favor

As a gmail user I really liked being able to secure messages with a pass phrase to ensure that only the recipient of my messages was able to read them.

Puntos en contra

Many years ago Hushmail was completely encrypted, but now, in our brave new world, the TOS now stipulates that they can and will turn over your info in the event of court orders.

Triva P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Encrypted email that’s easy for my clients to use

Revisado el 06-02-2020

Customer service is excellent. They get back to me right away. That could be worth the price.

Puntos a favor

I like that with Hushmail I can create alias emails for different uses.
I like that sending attachments is easy.
I like there is an app so I can use it one my phone.

Puntos en contra

I guess the only drawback is the price-it should cost a few dollars less.
I wish that it didn’t show my return email address to the people I send it to. Here is why. In California, the agency that regulates marriage and family counselors consider emails as advertising. Therefore my email must include my full name, type of license, and my license number. So that pretty much kills the confidentiality on my clients inbox. A stone can see the email is coming from a psychotherapist. When I found out about the alias emails I could create, that solved the problem... the only drawback is that the aliases don’t have my website name after the @InnerFreedomConsulting.com.
Instead, it has Hushmail info @nym.hush.com
But at least I can use an alias to send emails to established clients-so confidentiality is maintained.

Respuesta de Hushmail Traducir a español

Hi Triva, thanks for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you're happy with our services.
The good news is that you can set up email forwarding addresses using your own domain (e.g. [email protected]). Our Customer Care team will be very happy to help you set these up. You can reach them either by email, [email protected], or by phone at 1-877-533-4874. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Thanks again for your earlier feedback. Our team works hard to make sure you have the services you need, and your satisfaction means everything to us.
All the best,
Anabeli Fernandez, Marketing Manager

James J.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Hushmail Review

Revisado el 06-10-2021

Puntos a favor

It seems very secure for our interoffice communications.

Puntos en contra

At times it will randomly encrypt emails that don't need it, glitches tend to show up more frequently in Hushmail than other software I use. Customer support ranges from ok to shitty

Respuesta de Hushmail Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you've had a less than favorable experience with Customer Care. We strive to provide our customers with prompt, personal attention when they have an issue that needs to be resolved. If there's something that you're still having an issue with, please contact us at https://www.hushmail.com/contact/ and we'll make it right. Regarding encryption, please keep in mind that if your recipient has already created a passphrase to read an encrypted email on the private message center, then all subsequent emails to them will be encrypted by default. However, you can turn the encryption off when you send a message from webmail or the Hushmail for iPhone app by turning off the encryption switch before you send a message. You can read more about your encryption options in our blog post at https://blog.hushmail.com/blog/how-to-use-hushmail-with-your-favorite-email-app

Katie L.
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Botched information

Revisado el 07-09-2020

Another money-greedy company that now regrets that they didn't start out money hungry and also their customer service sucks

Puntos a favor

This is a HIPAA compliant encryption service.

Puntos en contra

I'm grandfathered in to the "free" version, which they apparently no longer offer. To strong-arm me out of a product they did offer, they LIE about information. Every month or so, my "used storage" will jump wildly overnight (from 29% to 248% this month) . I've contacted support, via email about this twice and no one responds -- the confirmation page tells me that "subscription holders will receive priority" Basically, they no longer offer the "free version" and to hell with loyal customers. I was able to set up an automatic reply, directing my clients to contact me ANY OTHER WAY

Respuesta de Hushmail Traducir a español

Thanks very much for your feedback. We're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our Customer Care team. We tracked down your account and reached out to you to make this right. Thanks again for your feedback.

Nathan H.

Great Secure Emails

Revisado el 24-03-2021

Has been a great experience. No really issues so far.

Puntos a favor

That I am able to offer HIPAA compliant emails. Ability to send encrypted emails. Also was able to send one form in emails.

Puntos en contra

I noticed that if I go to add a contact, I frequently have to refresh my screen before selecting to add a client. I would enter the information and then it doesn't do anything unless I refresh, then I have to enter it again. I don't like that other people can't initiate an encrypted message to me, but I am assuming that is not because of Hushmail.

Respuesta de Hushmail Traducir a español

Thanks very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it. The good news is you can give your clients a way to initiate an encrypted message by using one of our secure contact forms. You can view a sample here: https://www.hushmail.com/secure-forms/templates/general/5b21885200b88-secure-contact-form/ and read more about our secure forms here: https://www.hushmail.com/secure-forms/ Our Customer Care team would be happy to help you get started with forms. You can reach them here: [email protected] Thanks again for your feedback. We're glad you consider us a 5-star service.

Cathy C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hushmail-The answer to my email tasks

Revisado el 26-05-2021

Husmail is a good value for my small business. Email can be accessed from any where with the internet.

Puntos a favor

Hushmail customer service is excellent, fast and effective. The archive function allows for saving all email, from multiple addresses in one place. This helps me monitor my staff communications with clients. If I chose to move from Hushmail, I can keep this one account open for reference. Down time is negligible if any.

Puntos en contra

There is no downloaded feature. Downloading email to a computer would negate the HIPAA compliance guidelines, but a choice would be nice.
An Android app version is a MUST

Alissa S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only way to go is with Hushmail

Revisado el 15-01-2020

Awesome, no complaints, very helpful customer service team and quick response time

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use! If something does not make sense there is always someone in customer support to help immediately!

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I did not like about this software.

Melodie S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

HUSHMAIL is outstanding as a product, asset to one's business, with flawless use & great IT...

Revisado el 27-05-2020

Excellent experience, outstanding service, superior product.

Puntos a favor

Seamless integration of the use of this product into our business. It has been an asset to our work process, with our professional staff as well as patients finding it to be beneficial regarding ease of use. Information is immediately transported to patients who are able to complete forms and provide signatory approval with ease.
I highly recommend having one's business forms and forms for signature created by the HUSHMAIL team. Our patients are able to sign via typing their name, using the mouse to do so, or adding a JPG signature.

Puntos en contra

Absolutely nothing. It is a superior product per our experience. Thank you, HUSHMAIL!

Alternativas consideradas

DocuSign y Adobe Analytics

Razones para cambiar a Hushmail

Ease of use and surprisingly cost effective.

Fantastic HiPAA-compliant email and more

Revisado el 19-04-2020

One of the best purchases ever in my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual BAA, and also gives you encrypted web forms. Simply great solution.

Puntos a favor

I spent a long time looking for a HIPAA-compliant email solution, and I found that and much more in Hushmail. Easy to use, does not require you to change your domain, easy to customize, and very reasonably priced.

Puntos en contra

Pretty much no cons to report; customer service is sometimes a but hard to reach right away but they do call back.

Excellent HIPAA-compliant email solution

Revisado el 08-05-2019

This is one of the best buys for my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual Business Associate agreement for no extra charge. Also included are secure web forms which could be used for a variety of HIPAA-compliant functions, such as online check-in or secure contact form.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, will work with your existing domain. HIPAA-compliant without the extra charges so common in this segment. Large storage capacity.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. As close to perfect as it gets.

Kim L.

Hushmail is great!

Revisado el 07-08-2019

As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in the health care industry, I need to be able to send information that is HIPPA compliant. Hushmail makes it easy, and the price is right. My clients love that we can communicate via email quickly. It also adds a level of professionalism to my business.

Please note that I do NOT recommend products/services/companies unless I am extremely pleased with them and feel confident others will feel the same way. Also, I am not receiving any compensation or pert for sharing my experience with you.

Puntos a favor

Hushmail is very easy to use, customer support is superb, and it fits my limited budget.

Puntos en contra

I honestly can not say anything negative about Hushmail.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

GDPR and HIPAA compatible email

Revisado el 19-11-2019

Confidentiality of patient data is vital and compliance with current safety requirements is essential and hushmail allows for both.

Puntos a favor

Very useful for email exchanges with patients ort colleagues involving protected data.

Puntos en contra

Apart from an iOS client there is just the browser interface and it misses a few tweaks like multiple accounts in the same mail box.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Exemplary Security

Revisado el 17-05-2019

Because I worked with different clients using the software, I had two logins. The logins were browser specific and weren't difficult to manage once I caught on to the way they worked. If this were the only email one used, one would be used to its idiosyncrasies. Working with other formats tested my technological tendencies, sometimes with a little frustration and I am a person who like to try new software.

Puntos a favor

Hipaa compliance is important.
Encrypted messages for more security
Uses your domain as an address, fostering confidence with email recipients.
Resource for forms delivered and submitted securely

Puntos en contra

When another app forwarded a voice message, listening was difficult to impossible.

Esther B.

Secure Email

Revisado el 14-01-2020

Overall I really enjoy using hushmail. I am able to send and receive encrypted messages and this is really important to me as a health care provider.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can send encrypted emails with hushmail and clients can send encrypted emails back to me. This gives me peace of mind when sending information to new clients who have reached out via email, or when communicating with existing clients.

Puntos en contra

The user interface is somewhat dated looking. It is a fairly plain interface, but it is very functional so my complaints here are purely aesthetic.

Teja H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Hushmail for therapy business

Revisado el 22-10-2019

Overall it has been relatively easy to use, is an affordable option, and protects client data.

Puntos a favor

Hushmail offers encrypted emailing for protecting client information and it is very affordable. It is easy to use.

Puntos en contra

It can be a hassle for clients who forget their password because when a password is reset, the email I sent vanishes and has to be resent by me. This is part of their privacy tools so it is actually a good thing but still a pain at times. Sometimes I've had trouble with people being able to view my emails or them going to spam.

Kelly B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Secure and HIPAA compliant email encryption

Revisado el 13-10-2020

It has been helpful to have this business need met so I don't have to worry about HIPAA compliance and I can focus on other business operations.

Puntos a favor

This was a cost-effective option for meeting requirements for HIPAA-compliant communication. The customer service was helpful in the process of transitioning to this service.

Puntos en contra

It was initially unclear to me that I would be able to keep my email address using my own domain name; I thought I was going to have to have the email end with "@hushmail.com" (but I learned this is not the case through consultation with customer service).

John B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Great Value for Clinicians AND Clients

Revisado el 18-06-2019

When I work as "covered entity" Hushmail ensures I'm acting in a HIPAA-compliant fashion.

Puntos a favor

Hushmail is a great way for clinicians to meet HIPAA security requirements. For clients it's a way they can communicate sensitive material to you.

Puntos en contra

Client *may* need to remember to check the Encrypted box to send a secure response.

Best HIPAA email

Revisado el 24-04-2019

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, the price for multiple email addresses, reachable and efficient customer service

Puntos en contra

no app for android phone have to login from a browser

Mark W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use with great support

Revisado el 13-04-2019

I am able to send and receive secure, encrypted emails that satisfy the requirements of federal law (United States), specifically HIPAA, as well as the ethical principles and code of conduct for my profession.

Puntos a favor

Easy-to-understand instructions for me and for my clients who receive the initial encrypted email and then establish a connection with Hushmail to read my emails and communicate with me via encrypted email.

Puntos en contra

I have not encountered any problems after one month using the service.

Professional & Simple to Navigate

Revisado el 06-05-2019

Positive, professional, and value the privacy and confidential needs

Puntos a favor

Primary reason is that HIPAA compliant and received a BAA right away to sign and complete. Software also simple to use thus far as I am a new user. I am not a tech person and appreciate simplistic with helpful tech support...which I have had both! Efficient, quick, AND kind as well.

Puntos en contra

I have not played around with it too much just yet..but so far so good!

Robin F.
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Hushmail disappointed

Revisado el 17-11-2019

None. It was not for me. I can appreciate the intent but until there is a better way to use it, I give it a thumbs down.

Puntos a favor

My purpose in using this software was for HIPAA compliant email. It is in fact secure and I did appreciate that component

Puntos en contra

My main issue with why I will not continue to use Hushmail is that it is tedious between the sender and recipient to remember a password to access the email. It seems like there should be a better way to either save the password, or something else. What happens is if you are the recipient and you have forgotten your password and your request a password reset then the original email that was sent to you is lost and the sender has to send again. I found it to be very tiring.

Respuesta de Hushmail Traducir a español

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry you didn't feel Hushmail worked for you. We're constantly making improvements, and we're currently working on some updates to our message center that will make receiving and responding to messages a little smoother. If you'd like to have a chat with us so we can go through some aspects of our service in more detail, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] Steph at Hushmail

Crystal B.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Great Software

Revisado el 28-10-2018

Puntos a favor

Super easy to use and gives u the privacy u deserve. Basic email, keeps it simple.

Puntos en contra

I appreciate a basic email. There's definetly no sense in making it more complex than it should be.

Christine B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

I love the security

Revisado el 12-07-2019

Hushmail is a must if you work for an agency that does not have a secured email software. Often times I am having to email personal emails about myself and/or my clients. I love the encrypted option. It is reasonably priced and HIPPA compliant.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Hushmail is the ability to encrypt my emails. I like that it can be assessed on my smart phone.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I like least about this product.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

First step in ensuring that my practice is HIPAA compliant

Revisado el 02-05-2018

HIPAA compliance.

Puntos a favor

The value and the ease of usage. The ease of the encrypted emails for the receiver and sender. Able to view on phone, tablet, and laptop. No learning curve. Email suffix is the business name supports the image of the business.

Puntos en contra

At this time, I have no issues or concerns with Hush mail. No app in the google play store. No cons at this time

Lauren G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Hushmail is a Great Option for Forms

Revisado el 07-11-2019

Patients are able to fill out forms online with ease. It has cut down on our workload for our front desk and allowed our brand to come across in the initial stages of on-boarding new patients.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and customer service is excellent

Puntos en contra

The feature that makes it so that patients cannot directly access the form, they have to request the form first.