Citrix Workspace

Plataforma de gestión del espacio de trabajo digital y de flujos de trabajo

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

54 opiniones

Uğur Y.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

A hero in pandemic time: Citrix Workspace

Revisado el 16-05-2021

A special view of applications and personalized tasks makes my work easier. I can connect to the office computer from my home and this is incredibly critical, especially during the pandemic period. The application works stable and I can recommend it to everyone.

Puntos a favor

I can connect to the office computer from anywhere. In this way, I can easily access my files in the local network.

Puntos en contra

The program meets all my expectations. I hope it always works stably. However, if my internet connection is a bit weak, I can sometimes find it difficult to connect. But since this is more about my connection, I don't have a big expectation from Citrix on this issue.

• Sector: Software informático

Citrix: Best Virtual workstation

Revisado el 25-03-2021

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and best optimized for remote desktop with the windows operating system. The experience is so great that it feels like we are accessing our own physical device as it supports almost all shortcuts. The support for multiple displays helps to be more productive which is one of the deal-breaking feature for me. It is highly secure as we have to enable 2 FA to be able to login into our remote desktop.

Puntos en contra

Currently, I am using Citrix workspace for development, so I would like to see Citrix optimized for the Linux system as well. I have to change the configuration in the system when installing the Citrix workspace app in Linux (Currently using Ubuntu 20.04). Sometimes the resolution doesn't match with the window size so I have to work on fullscreen mode.

Amelia D.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Valued Product for Fast Paced Business

Revisado el 05-10-2021

Citrix Workspace is a quality program that has carried us through the pandemic with ease. Our clinic has used the product remotely and in office. Using our workforce management software with Citrix is a breeze as well.

Puntos a favor

Citrix allows our busy clinic to quickly access vital programs securely.

Puntos en contra

Logging in remotely can be a bit difficult for new users.

Narasimhan (nari) S.
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Mediocre Software From Entrenched Company Claiming to Secure Things

Revisado el 31-03-2021

Citrix does not solve any problems. It creates more problems and till date information security issues continue to abound partly because a secure, user friendly solution has not been built. As long as companies like Citrix keep hogging that space nothing is going to change.

Puntos a favor

It probably has some level of encryption but the best way they secure everything is preventing users from using it much. Less use, less risk of any compromise. Just like car insurance, if you drive it less, less chance of getting into an accident, right?

Puntos en contra

Highly buggy software when in conjuction with Microsoft Outlook WBA. Not sure who exactly gets the full blame but Citrix does itself little favor by making things like password changes way hard and by rolling out buggy clients that are supposed to make governmental software "safer" they essentially make it very hard to use.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Revisado el 29-07-2021

Overall I like Citrix for remote work. It does its job well, only issue I have is that for how complicated the setup is there are other products out there that are a lot more simple for cheaper that do a lot of the same things.

Puntos a favor

The configuration options you have in deploying Citrix to machines after it has all been setup are very nice depending on your scenario. You can really customize your deployments and settings.

Puntos en contra

Setting up and deploying a desktop/application can become cumbersome and has a lot of steps.

Marko P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Reliable and simple to use tool for remote access and support.

Revisado el 31-03-2021

I have been using Citrix profesionally as a remote access tool for years now and I find purposeful and easy to use. For comparison reasons, I will compare it to TeamViewer which I have used a lot privately. Apart from more and advanced options, TeamViewer has better response time and less lag. Also, Citrix is not able to send or “inject” all the windows commands and shortcuts. Of course there is the toolbar with a lot of practical shortcuts such as Task Manager, Control Panel, Windows Explorer etc. File transfer does know to be finnicky from time to time especially when transferring large files, but of course, that might be just my personal experience.

Puntos a favor

The tool is reliable and it makes the work done for my team and our needs. It is effective and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Lag, file transfer problems with large files, not able to send windows shortcuts not able to send sound.

Jalen B.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Reliable Virtual Desktop

Revisado el 07-07-2021

Citrix has been reliable and full of useful features in the many years I've used it.

Puntos a favor

Citrix is easily accessible from a browser on any desktop or an app on any mobile device. This makes work from home a very simple task.

Puntos en contra

Password resets can be frequent and if you're not attentive you'll have to call support to set up a new password if you miss the deadline.

Vadiraja T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easier and more professional

Revisado el 08-07-2021

Easier to use, better performance and simple interface... This explains everything.

Puntos a favor

The interface they give for both windows and Android is my favourite, the kind of attention to detail is commendable.

Puntos en contra

The permissions issue which comes every second is a bit annoying to me where I don't want to give all the access to the workspace.

Emmarose D.
  • Sector: Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón

Citrix

Revisado el 19-08-2021

Puntos a favor

Easily access programs needed for our work

Puntos en contra

We have issues with the program being slow and crashing. I am unsure of them

Danielle P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Revisado el 24-08-2021

If management would approved use terminating this program today, we would. Over half of our tickets are Citrix related on our helpdesk queue.

Puntos a favor

I like that if we lose power my work is saved in the virtual environment so I can return back to my work quickly once the issue is resolved.

Puntos en contra

We have connectivity issues on regular basis internally and with our clients. These issues haven't been able to be corrected by support for months. Having to tell a client that Citrix's own support team cannot fix their issues when they call every morning havi9ng issues logging in is frustrating and makes us look bad.

Stefanos E.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Citrix Workspace review

Revisado el 18-12-2020

Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Puntos en contra

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Yvonne B.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Citrix workspace

Revisado el 10-05-2021

my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

Puntos a favor

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

Puntos en contra

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Cheryl H.
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Remote working as a permanent option

Revisado el 14-05-2021

Our IT department luckily managed to roll out Citrix for the whole company (700+ people) just in time for the pandemic. This made the switch from office work to home working relatively easy. I have everything I need at my fingertips whether I am at the office or anywhere else. It's very convenient. Multiple work spaces and the possibility to connect to more branches.

Puntos a favor

This software has allowed me to work from home full-time during the pandemic with a minimum of problems. Multiple screens and workspaces also no problem.

Puntos en contra

I have to actively look for updates, I don't get automatic notifications if there's a new version available.

Marvin L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Citrix Pros and Cons

Revisado el 05-04-2021

All in all, I will give a neutral review. The reason is, having a continuous connection with the tools I'm using to be able to assist my subordinates will still be efficient on my end. But would still like to use it because the issue I'm experiencing does not apply every time.

Puntos a favor

I'm a Subject Matter Expert in an IT company and we are using Citrix to be able to use the tools that require the Companies Intranet. The good thing about the software is being flexible, as I can access the tools I need to pullup inside Citrix without me using the Company's computer. User friendliness is also a good thing for this application, it is very easy to use because of it's interface.

Puntos en contra

Things I would not like with the application is, sometimes it is sluggish and disconnects. I experience it, and being a Subject Matter Expert I need to respond to my subordinates with their queries and assist them with their tasks.

Gilad E.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Revisado el 18-10-2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Puntos en contra

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Jessica S.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Revisado el 29-04-2021

Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Puntos a favor

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

Puntos en contra

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

Gloria M.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

In invaluable tool in my job working from home

Revisado el 22-05-2021

Overall, Citrix Workspace is a valuable tool for Customer Service agents especially those working from home. It gives you access to the different programs needed to do the job and all the apps are consolidated in the general citrix workspace page.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is user friendly, generally very reliable and has needed applications in one page.

Puntos en contra

My biggest pet peeve about this software is that it times out throughout my shift. When that happens it forces me to have to log back in and can throw my open apps out of synch.

Kandice D.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Citrix review

Revisado el 06-12-2019

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

Puntos a favor

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

Puntos en contra

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

• Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Revisado el 23-06-2020

Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

Puntos a favor

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

Puntos en contra

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Burak S.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Navigating customer enviroment is easy with Citrix Workspace

Revisado el 06-05-2021

It is an important part of my daily life. Without it, I would need multiple access rights, multiple software to access technical environment which would be a huge waste of time.

Puntos a favor

As part of my role, I am expected to do work on multiple customers. Citrix Workspace makes it easier to connect to a customer environment. You also have an array of software at your disposal to access different nodes, data sources and applications.

Puntos en contra

Citric Receiver, the agent that is a part of Citrix Workspace has some bugs and cause problems from time to time.

Casey C.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Very Segure

Revisado el 20-02-2020

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

Puntos en contra

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

Courtney I.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Decent Software

Revisado el 20-06-2021

It’s been fine, but I don’t love the crashing.

Puntos a favor

I like everything that Citrix is capable of doing. It is the main program that I use each day to enter students, calculate their graduation date, and keep track of placement data. Our company uses this program very often.

Puntos en contra

The program crashes at least once a day. Everyone in my company experiences this problem and it can be very frustrating to be in the middle of work and then lose it and have to open the program and start over.

Amber A.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Hospital Grade Document's

Revisado el 14-07-2021

I think its been really helpful with our facility to easily have access to all the clients records. We don't have to send as many emails to get the information received.

Puntos a favor

I think the record keeping and ability to have immediate acces to information facilitates better services for our clients. I like the different ways to search for information.

Puntos en contra

There are times where its a little slow or changes to existing documents are not able to be made. This can become confusing for people

Vinayak S.

Efficient and secured

Revisado el 18-02-2021

Puntos a favor

Most easy to install and use this tool and serves the main purpose of adding security to the business.

Puntos en contra

There are timeout issue and connectivity issue that happes at times, however, that depends on how your Organization has setup the connectivity

Talib J.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A great tool to use for a secure working environment

Revisado el 21-04-2021

This tool overall is great.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that the implementation was simple and very quick and this tool is incredibly easy to use. It's just like plug and play!

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, there is nothing to say really that this tool can improve on