Suralink

Solución de gestión de flujos de trabajo para empresas de contabilidad

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 398

Robert
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

One of the best Provided By Client documentation system

Revisado el 19-02-2020

The benefit is that Suralink provides the absolute best environment for users of any technical level to be able to use. As a PBC system, it works well to keep both the client and the users informed when new material is needed or has been uploaded.

Puntos a favor

Suralink provides a very quick and easy to understand documentation provision system. You setup your users, and can assign clients to those users, along with the applicable information needed for contact points at the client. Not only does the user see what is still needed for the work to be performed, but the client is able to understand completely what is still needed. Reports are made available via email to the client so they can visually see how much data is required. As a provided by client system, it is one of the best.

Puntos en contra

There needs to be one more level of security to allow users to just be users without having to assign all as manager level, so that client assignments can be more restrictive. Depending on use, you may have to assign users as managers instead of just staff so they can see multiple clients at a time.

Karen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Revisado el 18-02-2020

Puntos a favor

The software overall has been useful for organization purposes and tracking requests better. We like that we are able to import and export our client assistance request list which makes it extremely portable and easy to revise, tailor into outstanding items lists, etc. Being able to link files to requests has been helpful because the client does not always name files that are intuitive.

Puntos en contra

1) Better onboarding for clients specifically in regards to their notifications. We often have to email our clients for them to know that information has been added/changed, etc. within Suralink. Their set-up does not seem to be intuitive.
2) Possible additional use of colors to quickly identify changes or new items to requests, particularly if those requests had been previously marked accepted. (Sometimes our clients inadvertently upload additional information to completed requests.)
3) In relation to #2, the timeline is useful but sometimes overwhelming, particularly on bigger jobs. It would be helpful if we could clear the timeline of processed items to only see new notifications. We realize you can mark them as processed, etc.; however, they still show up and that can be confusing.

Tam

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Puntos a favor

Everything works well, sometimes need more time to load.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I couldn't download the firm upload files

Brian
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Suralink experience

Revisado el 17-02-2020

My overall experience has been great. The people I have talked with via the live chat support channel have been very responsive and pleasant. They are "real people" - meaning they don't express false empathy by repeating the problem a customer says in their empathetic response. It may not be "false empathy", but this is a very common mode of operation for customer support interaction. Example: I am having problems with XYZ feature. Support response: I'm sorry you are having a problem with XYZ feature... I just want to talk with a real person who is not bound by scripted responses. Suralink support has always been awesome!

Puntos a favor

This software is very customizable and can easily be adapted for any use.

Puntos en contra

There have been some features that have not functioned as well as they should. Or rather functions that have not functioned in a way that fits the feature model we use at our company, so I can't say that such features were not as intended by Suralink development. What has come of these instances is that I have passed along things like this to customer support and they have addressed the request in a very responsive manner.

Nick
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

The Best Client Portal Option

Revisado el 07-02-2020

Client's love how they can pick up with Suralink and use it as one comprehensive list of outstanding items, it has the reports from the PY, a trail of comments discussing items, and has saved time on engagements by streamlining the flow of documents and information. I believe that the benefit is not only a time save for the firm and the client, but preserves a level of mental sanity and improves the quality of the work environment.

Puntos a favor

Suralink is very easy to navigate even for a first time user. I have never had a client who had a negative experience with Suralink. Every client we have introduced to Suralink enjoys it or loves it. Dragging documents and creating requests are super intuitive. Just drag and drop. It leaves time stamps and allows for comment threads that are super helpful from year to year.

Puntos en contra

What I like least... If there was a way to scroll over a document and see a preview that would be the only thing I can think of.

Leah

Leah's review

Absolutely fantastic software.

Absolutely fantastic software.

Puntos a favor

I love the organization that is brings for all of our files and comments. I also like the instant ability to see comments and items uploaded by a client. It has made so many of my jobs easy and made it much easier to find client files. It is very user friendly which makes it easy when I am training my clients on how to use the software. I like that I can restrict access to certain requests from employees of my clients as well as my clients feel more secure about using the site.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if I could assign an entire category or subcategory to people without having to assign the individual requests.

David

Suralink Makes Auditors and Clients Happy

Revisado el 12-02-2020

Overall clients are happier using Suralink, and it helps improve the efficiencies of our audits.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about Suralink is that the client and everyone on the engagement team can see exactly what has been provided so far in real time. This significantly cuts down on the thing that clients hate the most, which is when auditors ask for a schedule that they have already provided.

Puntos en contra

This is not really the software's fault, but new clients are hesitant to change what they've always done with audits. They are scared of change and don't want to spend the time to learn the software, so there is usually some "pushing" that needs to be done to convince a new client to use Suralink.

Neon

A Great and Versatile Tool for Auditors

Revisado el 07-02-2020

An auditor's best friend, it would be hard to go back.

An auditor's best friend, it would be hard to go back.

Puntos a favor

Suralink is a great piece of software. If everyone commits to using it, it allows auditors to be much more efficient and effective on keeping track of PBC lists, and allow clients to see what is open. This holds everyone accountable, and allows for much less back and forth between auditors and their clients. I also appreciate the fact that it is customizable, and the PBC lists can be customized according to the wants and desires on both sides of the table. Honestly, it would be hard to go back to excel based PBC lists.

Puntos en contra

The only real problem with Suralink is the hesitation with certain clients on using it. It can be intimidating to them, and so, clients will not always take to it's use. There are also some small areas that I would like to be able to further customize, but it's nothing I can't deal with.

Nelson

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have for CPA firms

Puntos a favor

One of the best things about suralink, is it is easy to create a list of items you need, and everyone on your team and on the client side can have access to it. Everyone can see the files uploaded, and you can easily track what you still need, and what has been provided. It's a great way for clients to see their progress, and be able to provide documents electronically. It keeps documents organized, and our clients love it. It's much easier to use then having documents sent via email, and trying to keep track of everything via email.

Puntos en contra

There are bugs in the software here and there, but for the most part, I've rarely run into issues. Every once a while the service will be down, but it usually is up and running again in about 10 minutes. To be honest, there really isn't anything I don't like about suralink. It is a must have for CPA firms.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

good not great

Revisado el 01-08-2020

It's good, but if I was making the decision what to use for PBC lists I'd choose smartsheet over Suralink, but your mileage may vary.

Puntos a favor

works well for PBC lists (provided by client) helps with client communication and has a good interface for back and forth conversations on various requests. generally easy to setup, navigate, and use

Puntos en contra

not as user friendly as a smartsheet, and a little more limited in abilities

Respuesta de Suralink

As always, we're disappointed to hear that someone doesn't love our product. However, we firmly believe that while SmartSheet is a great general tool and can be used to manage PBC lists, our platform is tailored to the CPA experience. With dynamic request list management, live updates, instant notifications, and much more, Suralink is the best tool available for CPAs needing to increase efficiency and improve the clients experience around PBC lists. That being said, we always love to hear how we can improve and would be happy to do another training on our platform to ensure it meets your needs.

Sean
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Way to Collaborate with Your Client

Revisado el 07-02-2020

Suralink has been a game changer in the way that we request sensitive tax documents and information from our clients. I have found that Suralink has been received well by clients without much trouble which is a huge plus on our client retention goals. I would certainly recommend this product to other accounting firms searching for a solution.

Puntos a favor

I would say ease of use is the best feature of this software. Almost all of my clients are able to intuitively use this software. The ability to track outstanding deliverables, provide comments and send sensitive information through the portal makes it invaluable.

Puntos en contra

I have never seen the "client side" of the product so I don't always feel super confident explaining to my clients how to use the portal from their view. Fortunately, this has not been an issue.

The other item I would really like to see is real time updates through a Microsoft desktop widget or something. The daily email is not enough and having to be in the browser to see updates on all my clients can be a challenge.

Jared

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Suralink is great for auditors and clients

Revisado el 07-02-2020

It's a great tool to set preliminary expectations with the client, and get them providing documentation early for an engagement. You can respond to support with questions and get back client responses.

Puntos a favor

Suralink is a great way to share an active list of requests. Clients always have access to what items are outstanding to perform the audit, and it's also a centralized storage space for the entire audit team to access. It's simple to create and respond to requests.

Puntos en contra

Only one engagement list can be open at a time, meaning you have to close out of one if you want to review another. Additionally, it's difficult to order your requests - when you create a new one, it automatically receives an assignment number, and it may not be numbered consistently with other, similar requests.

Matthew

Great product

Revisado el 07-02-2020

Suralink has been a great product for our firm and we will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

We and our clients are always on the same page with the status of open items.

Puntos en contra

The only place this product falls short is a way of communicating new or returned requests to a client on an hour by hour or minute by minute basis. When using the product in conjunction with rapid requesting and answering our client's get lost in seeing what new items are added. The "timeline" tools doesn't work well when dozens of updates are happening every hour. Would be great if there was a way for a client to see what is new since their last login, perhaps filtering by new or returned requests, new files provided, accepted requests, etc.

Mahmoud
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Suralink review

Revisado el 23-11-2022

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and works great, and it's very easy to learn. It would also be nice if it integrated with iChannel

Puntos en contra

I use this software and since then I haven't found any disadvantages

Marquet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Revisado el 17-02-2020

Suralink has been an extremely effective tool for my team and me and has created a significant amount of efficiencies. I have had the best experience with the customer support feature as well, it easy to use and my issues are resolved within minutes most of the time.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use (for both my clients and my team), how organized it keeps document transfers between the client and my engagement team, the customer support feature, the ability to clone previous engagements' document request lists

Puntos en contra

I don't like not being able to move requests around within a section, once you add a request to a category it automatically goes to the bottom of that section and I can't drag it to another location within the section

cade
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Amazing platform!

Revisado el 07-02-2020

I've rarely had problems but when they occasionally arise the live support is incredibly prompt and adept and solving the issue at hand.

Puntos a favor

What's not to love? It's intuitive and easy to use and provides a central location where files can be shared securely. I love that all parties can see when requests are generated, files are uploaded or downloaded, and messages left. I've been using Suralink for five years and there is nothing I would like it to have that it doesn't have. Request a demo and you'll see the value I'm talking about in 30 seconds.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's the best product on the market. If your Firm isn't using it you need to get it.

Mayra

Puntos a favor

I liked the easy interface and it is very user friendly. I am able to delegate certain tasks to others as well as restricting viewing options for sensitive data. Visually, this software shows how far along a client has fulfilled requests and one can gain a sense of the client's readiness. Also, this software tracks all activity (client and firm) which is extremely useful.

Puntos en contra

It can be a bit confusing on how to upload/delete files when you're first learning the software. Also, because its cloud-based, if there are any internet issues, you cannot access the account but that is typically a minor issue.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great addition to our firm and interaction with clients during the audit process

Revisado el 08-02-2020

Suralink has made the process of requesting, receiving, tracking and communication information with client during an audit or review of their financial statements much easier and efficient.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, notifications, up to the minute status, our client's satisfaction

Puntos en contra

Nothing that we don't like. Future enhancements such as a client portal for copies of final products and a tool to email items quickly and securely would help use eliminate the use of other tools and use Suralink for these items. It would be a big win for our clients as well.

amy

Great Product

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly. It has helped tremendously with becoming more efficient with our audit engagements. The entire audit team has access to all of the requests so we are not constantly bugging the client for the same items. Also I love the time/date stamps on everything because it has helped us with our hard meetings when clients are frustrated on timing. MAny times we refer back to when we requested items vs when they delivered.

Puntos en contra

I really have no cons to the software. It has really been a great tool for us.

Thomas

Revisado el 07-02-2020

This is a much more efficient way to obtain and organize client documents. Overall, hours on jobs are down and I am much less frustrated trying to find PBC documents now that I can search them all in one place.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and my clients love it. It is also far more secure and organized compared to sending via email or any other method.

Puntos en contra

The auditor view of an engagement could use more customization. I would like to be able to remove the Overview Bar (completely, not just the pie chart) and be able to adjust the window size of the request list and listing of documents the client uploaded.

Jim

Revisado el 17-02-2020

Suralink has helped us streamline our document collection process for our audit clients. The software is easy to use for both our staff and our clients. It has greatly improved the experience of our clients.

Puntos a favor

It makes the information gathering process much easier and more organized which increases audit efficiency and reduces the burden on clients to provide requested information.

Puntos en contra

There is no option for reporting metrics. It would be nice to be able to pull some data on a department or firm-wide basis to determine how well we are using the software.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use for both the employee and client

Revisado el 26-02-2020

I have been using suralink for almost the last 2 years now. It was the product we had when I started. I have just been brought into the suralink behind the scenes a few months ago and our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that you can have multiple clients assigned to the account. If there is more then 1 person providing documentation. I also like the fact you can assign the same contact to multiple clients.

Puntos en contra

Some clients have difficulties when first registering for their account. (i think mostly user error)
Is there a cheat sheet out there for clients that have multiple accounts?

lucy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

New user for Suralink

Puntos a favor

this is my first job at a public accounting firm. The amount of files exchanged between client and our firm are enormous. Suralink is very easy to use and I really like the search function and also the email alerts for new uploads.

Puntos en contra

It is hard to tell which files are newly uploaded if there are a lot of files. I would suggest to have another designated place (or like shortcuts) for all the newly uploaded files.

Joey

The Best

Puntos a favor

Suralink is incredibly easy to use. It has streamlined the evidence gathering process immensely. Clients love it, our people love it. It is an amazing tool. It has transformed our engagements.

Puntos en contra

When you get to 100% on an engagement, the 100% doesn't fit on one line, it breaks into a second line. Is this a stupid "con"? Yes, most definitely, but it is the only "con" I have.

Justin

Portal

Revisado el 21-02-2020

Puntos a favor

We use Suralink as a PBC portal for clients (doing audits and similar-type engagements). Suralink is easy for clients to use. They know specifically what requests are outstanding. The tool keeps both parties accountable in real time. It is easy to track the log to see when people have posted/downloaded documents.

Puntos en contra

No bad comments about Suralink. It works as advertised.