Sage 100

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 316

Óscar
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Práctico y fácilmente personalizable

Revisado el 13-12-2022

Puntos a favor

Lo visual que es, lo fácil que es manejarlo, las opciones que tenemos de poder desarrollar funciones por nosotros mismos.

Puntos en contra

El tiempo que hemos tardado en migrar la información desde el antiguo ERP

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ERP completo a buen precio

Revisado el 26-01-2023

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de uso y las funciones básicas que tiene

Puntos en contra

Echo de menos algunas funciones pero nada que no sea salvable.

• Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy and clear for your bookkeeping needs

Revisado el 12-09-2018

I quite like the software and would recommend. I also use Quickbooks, but Sage suits me much better.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to understand and get up and running. Simple workflows and very easy to see the underlying transactions .
Adjustments and corrections are a breeze.

Puntos en contra

Only issue I have is with electronic file transfers for payments to my bank. Sage keeps sequential files numbers for each of the different payment types (eg. Payroll and Suppliers), but my bank requires the numbers to be sequential overall. Each time I have to adjust the file number to the proper number so my bank does not reject it.
Online support and training material is adequate, but if you need a real person support is limited - hard to get any response and often need to pay.

Ezechiel Narcisse
Ezechiel Narcisse
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

New Sage 100cloud software is great

Revisado el 19-07-2022

I've been working with Sage 100cloud for the past 6 months. With my busy schedule and the number of clients I'm servicing, I don't have the time to keep track of all my business finances. Sage 100cloud is the perfect solution for me. I can track my cash in and out, see where I'm at with my payables and receivables and create reports for my accountant. I also use the supply chain module to track my suppliers and create an automated purchase order system. Sage 100cloud is a great solution for businesses that don't have time to keep up with their finances.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a new cloud-based solution to manage my accounting and finances because my old program was not able to handle my business' complicated processes, and I found Sage 100cloud. This solution helps simplify your finances by providing a single source of data for items like cash management, financial procedures and supply chain management. You can manage your entire business from anywhere on any device, so I can check my finances from my phone or tablet.

Puntos en contra

I haven't really had any issues with this product so far.

Teresa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Honest

Revisado el 07-05-2020

I’ve been irritated with the ability to understand why something that should be easy to do has been made hard.

Puntos a favor

The ability to have all 3 locations in one company but with sub accounts.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to do certain things in accounts payable and accounts receivable.

• Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Sage Review

Revisado el 10-11-2023

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to go back & see when & what I purchased regarding my purchase orders.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it kicks me out & the only way to get back in is to restart my computer.

Arthur
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos

Best Accounting Software

Revisado el 01-05-2023

Puntos a favor

Used Sage 100 for over 10 years across 2 different businesses. It is the best overall Accounting software that I have used. It is highly customizable and offers all of the features necessary to successfully manage all aspects of our company.

Puntos en contra

CRM integration would be the best addition that could be added to Sage 100. A single point of access rather than different software.

• Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Many features, Poor execution

Revisado el 18-03-2021

Many bells and whistles but too complicated for most users.

Many bells and whistles but too complicated for most users.

Puntos a favor

The production management module helps us keep track of all inventoried products and our built product. It can be easy to use if you know what you are doing. Being able to have different dates used per module is useful when you are able to use them properly.

Puntos en contra

There is a lot of background "stuff" that happens without you knowing. Also, unless you notice a discrepancy, the software will not tell you about it. We have had to rebuild the sort files in order to have the proper inventory show up. The software also gives errors often which requires you to redo the work you completed

Anneliese
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Sage 100c at the Non-Profit

Revisado el 14-05-2019

I have used Sage for over 20 years and I am very impressed with how the system has evolved with the change in technology. As a new user it was easy to navigate and as an experienced user there is always more to explore.

Puntos a favor

Sage 100c is a user friendly software that integrates the accounting software and warehouse management. The integration helps with productivity and work flow. The partner software is well designed and helps with each module.

Puntos en contra

The base system needs to be customized at a cost.

ful

Sage 100 review

Revisado el 06-05-2023

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

It makes financial reporting easy, it makes stock management easy, it makes sales easy

Puntos en contra

Working from a distance with sage sometimes is very difficult especially when there is no internet connection

Perry
Perry
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Software is good, but the cloud is not

Revisado el 06-03-2019

Puntos a favor

They have all the data and functionality we need, the reports are good, the speed of access is decent.

Puntos en contra

It is cloud based and we have to pay them every single day for the rest of our lives. We want to have our data local and this does not let us do it. Also, they are not updating the software with any new real features. They are treating it like they treated ACT, like a cash cow. No real improvments, just more money and less support.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Asistencia al cliente

Long time user, fed up with huge price increases. Subscription based accounting with...

Revisado el 03-07-2018

Back in 2005 it was the only mid level accounting system out there. Today there are just too many other options without being held hostage to price gouging.

Puntos a favor

The way it can handle inventory and pick,pack ship. Used to include a great Payroll program but now that is an add on.

Puntos en contra

Huge price increases year after year for just the license. Then you have to hire a software programmer to even do the smallest of task. Or even more money to fix a simple data entry error.

James
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for a small growing business

Revisado el 08-05-2020

There have been some nice improvements in the 18 years we have been using Sage 100/MAS90. It is not cheap, but gets the job done. They must continue to use customer feedback to make the right improvements to the software and not change features users heavily rely on.

Puntos a favor

Customer service has been great. They do everything they can to help resolve issues. Sage’s scalability has allowed the software to grow along with our needs. 3rd Party software works best if has partnered with Sage to get updates that allow for testing prior to a new update being released.

Puntos en contra

It seems that along with some enhancements you get when upgrading, you may lose some functionality such as when printing travelers that now require more steps to complete. Custom reports and integrations can be costly because a Sage reseller is needed for support.

Craig

SAGE 100 is a Winner

Revisado el 27-07-2021

Overall, Sage has helped with running our business and keeping everything straight - I would say my (our) experience with Sage has been a positive one.

Puntos a favor

It is a very robust package of modules - each module is for a specific task - general ledger, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Once you have your company setup you assign your staff to be responsible for one of the modules and they become the expert in the module. All modules are integrated with the other modules so there is no need to upload and run sync programs - it is all done for you.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the modules are not as intuitive as other modules - I can only guess different software designers designed different modules and therefore the nuances of writing logical code differ from individual to individual. This makes more a bit of discontinuity across the modules. Somethings a module will crash due to some parameter not having a specific number or letter in the database (don't even know how that would happen!) and you cannot diagnose it yourself - you have to call customer service. It will cost you money if you don't have a CS plan and chew up at least an hour of your time. However, in fairness it does not happen too often.

Chris
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

Sage 100 Review

Revisado el 07-05-2020

We have been able to grow our company and the suite has been able to support this with enough customization and scalability.

Puntos a favor

We have been using the Sage ERP Suite for over 10 years and it has been very reliable with only a few issues along the way. In there new releases they have mitigated the issues we have run into. We have been able to customize quite a bit to make it more streamlined for our users.

Puntos en contra

Payroll we had some issues with and moved to another solution.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a Sage 100

Convenience and product familiarity.
Kristina

Sage 100cloud Review

Revisado el 10-11-2019

Way better than peachtree older version. Have not had any issues other than it's kinda slow

Puntos a favor

I like how everything is linied together kinda of like quickbooks. It's pretty simple to use and has step by step guidance

Puntos en contra

Its kinda slow at times. We upgraded from peachtree so it's way better than that. Honestly nothing I can say bad other than its slow

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para elegir Sage 100

We had to change as our certificate was expired

Fits my company more
brittany

Accounting and Inventory Ability

Revisado el 10-07-2018

Puntos a favor

We went with Sage because we needed an accounting software that would also keep inventory stock. The fact that Sage has build able modules and customization available is pretty much the biggest asset available. I use Accounts Receivable, Payable, Sales Order, Inventory Management, Purchase order, General Ledger and Paperless office. I like that it allows me to more permanently close out accounting days and keeps track of all reports for later use.

Puntos en contra

It is a time consuming software to learn, definitely keep a professional on standby when installing and learning the system. Although I like being able to close out days and orders, it does make it a little harder to fix any mistakes. There are occasional bugs with the system but nothing that hasn't been able to be fixed with a phone call to our Sage installer.

Yanet
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Sage 100cloud from a non-profit user

Revisado el 23-02-2021

It has met all of our AP and AR needs.

It has met all of our AP and AR needs.

Puntos a favor

All the modules are located on the left side of the home screen. It may not seem like a big component; however, when you're wanting to go in and out-things it's a game changer. Some days, I have up to ten different windows in which I'm cross referencing. I can reconcile while looking at my AR and AP. Making entries and printing checks is a breeze. The steps are easy to follow and the tutorials are simple.

Puntos en contra

Be sure to double check modules when updating software. We updated and quickly realized some modules hadn't carried over correctly. It was taken care of fast but could've caused problems down the road. It would be nice to have a checklist of when everything is being updated to see when changes did/didn't occur.

Dvon
  • Sector: Construcción

• Asistencia al cliente

Very Sad!!! Very Very Sad!!

Revisado el 29-08-2018

I would never recommend this software. Any looking for a way out. I know other companies who use this software and are taking the same approach. Maybe after enough people leave their service, they'll start acting like a customer friendly company; not a company that says ...... "I gotcha!!" Time to take the ride!!!

Puntos a favor

It is a sturdy platform. Served its purpose. Has good features .... a good overall solid mid sized company package.

Puntos en contra

As in previous reviews, they are now price gouging with huge support price increases. Can't get any update without getting support plan. They do not have a "pay for support" option only for the experienced user of their software. Now we can't get phone support. Only support given is through web chat. That really sucks!! Imagine trying to teach someone how to use the Report Writer feature through web chat. Very Sad!!!

Kara
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Sage 100cloud Software

Revisado el 07-05-2020

Sage100cloud takes a bit to get used to; but the every-day functions are not difficult to maneuver. When you get into deeper more complex functions (which Sage offers) then it becomes quite difficult to learn how everything works together. It's a muscle machine and can handle a lot of data (we are in the manufacturing business).

Puntos a favor

We have used Sage for over 10 years. Our primary business is manufacturing. Sage has a wide range of tracking and amazing functions that can be done. If you need a robust program and have the budget for it, this is the one to go with.

Puntos en contra

Learning how to use all the completx functions proves to be difficult and training & software are very spendy.

Albert
  • Sector: Diseño

Sage 100cloud review

Revisado el 08-05-2020

sales analysis, inventory slow moving analysis, gross profit and specialized reporting analysis

Puntos a favor

Visual integrator to import files and Sage intelligence for customized reporting needs

Puntos en contra

some of the standard built in reports such as sales orders by item and product line are not very excel friendly and look better on paper.

Don
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Affodable step up from Quickbooks

Revisado el 12-12-2016

i have used a variety of ERP software packages in my career, including Quickbooks and Microft Dynmaics' Navision, and Sage 100 provides a full feaured ERP package at an affordable price. Cost's per user for a month's subscription for the Essentials core accounting package (GL, AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation) and a little more for the Advanced Bundle (Essentials plus Inventory, Purchasing, and Sales Order), and more for the Complete Bundle (Essentials plus Bar Code, Return Materials Authorization, and Bill of Materials). For manufacturing, you can add the Complete Plus Bundle (Work Order, MRP, Job Cost, and Time Card). There are additional add-on modules such as Paryoll with Direct Deposit, 100c Manufacturing (formerly JobOps), CRM, Sage Intelligence Reporting, and eBusiness Web Services. Each package includes Library Master, Business Insights (Drill Down Inquiry, Reporting, and Dashboard), Paperless Office, Custom Office (to create User Defined Fields and customized screens), Visual Integrator (to Export and Import data to/from Excel and Sage), and Crystal Reports.
The Windows Explorer type menus make navigation easy, and the workflow follows the menus. Sage 100 is designed for 1 to 50 users, and supported the creation of multiple business entities or companies. The software has many configuration options, and can be tailored to the company's use, so because it is flexible there is also a learning curve due to its sophistication. Sage has been the number one accounting software recommended by CPA's for many years.

Puntos a favor

Affordable, flexible, stable data base, excellent module integration.

Puntos en contra

Does not have a Point of Sale option, or a full featured Web Store, or user friendly API tool.

KIMBERLEY

Sage - Tacking your Companies costs

Revisado el 29-04-2021

Sage is easy to install and can be used for all types of industries from small to medium sized. Easy to train and configure to your companies needs. Highly recommend this product

Puntos a favor

Sage is easy to setup. The ability to customize your invoices to include Logos and what is required to be shown on your invoices is essential. The ability to setup your fonts and how you want reports to print and look makes it very personable.

Puntos en contra

I would like the ability to copy a Journal entry to reuse as opposed to saving as a stored entry. Coping entries on the fly is much faster. When a credit appears you cannot back out of this (no choice to exit) can make a mess of your gl

Nicole
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

LOVE Sage 50!

Revisado el 31-01-2020

- User Friendly
- Easy To Use
- Simple To Understand

Puntos en contra

- N/A ..... I literally love everything!

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

- Reviews
Denise
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Why I like Sage

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to get the information that I need when I need it. Reports are easy to read and understand. It is very easy to maneuver around.

Puntos en contra

Before we upgraded to a newer version I liked the way my reports printed off. Some of the reports went to landscape and some stayed portrait. With it doing that some of my reports are more pages.