Shift

Aplicación de escritorio para gestionar cuentas, aplicaciones y flujos de trabajo

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 305

David
David
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mi experiencia de uso con Shift

Revisado el 08-07-2023

Shift es mi herramienta útil para poder compartir campañas con información múltiple a muchas personas en minutos. Por su eficiencia y productividad la recomiendo a colegas y amigos.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta la función que ofrece al agilizar el envió de muchos correos, lo uso semana a semana para informar a mi equipo y me ahorra mucho tiempo.

Puntos en contra

La incorporación de otros dominios de correos electrónicos para incrementar la eficiencia.

Rachel
Rachel
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Best tool I didn't know I needed

Revisado el 05-07-2019

You will save time you didn't know you can get back. It's a game-changer, particularly for contract and freelance workers who have so many accounts.

Puntos a favor

Having everything in one app has been a game-changer. I use multiple GSuite accounts, 5+ Slack Workspaces, Evernote, ClickUp for project management, Toggl to track time - all of these apps running on my computer made it really slow and I didn't realize how much time I spent navigating around everything. Shift conveniently puts everything in 1 place and has saved me so much time I didn't know I could get back.

Puntos en contra

I do run a lot in it, but 1-2 times a day I have to reload the entire app because it's glitching and won't save properly (I've never lost anything because I realize it super fast, but still annoying)

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A mail client which brings all of my google services into one place, across accounts....

Revisado el 09-01-2018

All of my email in one place, including my calendar. It's a familiar interface since it just uses the gmail native interface. The aggregation of accounts / services to a desktop client makes it a win.

Puntos a favor

Having a single mail client which brings all my accounts together. I like that they are all separated, but I can quickly change between them and see unread count in the sidebar. Shortcuts to jump to my calendar and back to my inbox make it quick and easy.
Having it in a desktop client allows me to not need to worry about the browser and which account I'm signed into right now when pulling up my mail.
Ease of use, convenient and familiar (gmail interface), quickly fetched mail, and other features make this a goto client for me right now.
The extensibility now with extensions is a great feature.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it seems like the memory usage by Shift can get a little out of hand. I tend to force quit the application and relaunch it. Sometimes an extension doesn't work correctly and it's not clear how to fix it (like the Zoom extension saying I need to log in again to authenticate, but then not having a method of doing so - at least not easily found).

Will
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Beautiful concept; execution needs work

Revisado el 22-10-2019

Puntos a favor

LOVE that it allows me to shift (get it?) between apps and accounts without changing windows. The integration with G-Suite is helpful since I manage multiple email accounts but generally use Drive with only one (this sort of arrangement frequently causes authentication issues when implemented in a browser)--so I am able to swap between email accounts while working on a spreadsheet in my "master" account.

Adore the integration with apps like WhatsApp, Slack and HootSuite--it's like having my very own personalized terminal with all of the solutions I need to get my work done efficiently. I also like that I can rearrange the stack of accounts and apps to suit my workflow.

Puntos en contra

This software is buggy as hell. I frequently have to re-authenticate my Gmail accounts as well as apps like HubSpot, HootSuite and WhatsApp (for some reason, Slack is pretty much the only app I have noticed that does not require me to regularly re-enter my credentials). I wouldn't mind this all that much, except for the fact that Slack does not seem to talk to Apple's Keychain, so I end up having to look up my (sometimes lengthy) passwords for each account. This will sometimes happen mid-session, with no explanation.

Another issue is that my Gmail accounts will routinely reload while I'm in the middle of composing a message. Again, no explanation provided, just a dialogue saying "changes you make might not be saved" and then adios!

The rate at which these issues occur is high enough that I have considered abandoning the product ("why am I paying to take twice as long to write an email?"), especially since, even though I am a paying subscriber, support for these issues has been fair to middling. The latest response I received was that authentication issues can happen when the same Shift account is installed on multiple devices--which seems ridiculous, by the way, for those of us neanderthals that still have multiple computers--and that uninstalling shift on my other computers *should* fix the problem. It didn't, but I have yet to find another product worth my taking the time and effort to rejig my workflow/learn a new interface.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Shift is a time saver and a life saver

Revisado el 16-09-2020

I have used the paid version for years. It is fantastic. Everything I use all day in one central location. No more open tabs and jumping between tabs or apps. Simple and elegant!

Puntos a favor

Shift allows me to get more done in my day and has helped me to increase my productivity. It is well thought out and so easy to use and deploy.

Puntos en contra

To be honest, I don't have a feature I don't like.

Michael
Michael
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Intuitive software to keep all your accounts organized

Revisado el 10-03-2019

After a 2-month trial run, we were forced to move on from Shift, as great as it was due to the Gmail account restriction. If you use Gmail for business, then this is a great solution to streamlining all your services under one roof.

Puntos a favor

Shift is great at it's core functionality: having all your accounts logged in and ready to go, without having a million browser tabs open. This is especially handy if you have multiple accounts for the same service (ex: multiple Gmail accounts), as it saves you from having to log in/out or switch accounts.

Shift supports a ton of services natively, such as most major email provider, social medias, CRM's, and other business software.

Puntos en contra

The biggest drawback of Shift is the fact that your Shift account must be tied to a Gmail account. If you use Outlook/Office365, you'll have to connect it to a Gmail account first in order to set up your additional emails.

For companies that use Office365 for all in-office accounts, this obviously won't work, since there's no workaround and no solution in sight according to support.

Steven
Steven

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Saves me 1 'unit' of energy each day in "switching costs"

Revisado el 15-10-2019

Delightful. Honestly from going to their website, downloading the free version of the software, buying the upgraded version, using it....it's all been easy and enjoyable

Puntos a favor

It saves me time and energy each day as it allows me to SHIFT between the major tools and platforms I work from.

Fast, easy, light. I love it.

Puntos en contra

I learned right after paying for it that there is another software called Station that is similar and free. There are some tools + platforms I use that do not (yet) integrate with Shift.

Respuesta de Shift Technologies Inc.

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're saving time and energy because of Shift. We are always adding tools and platforms to Shift. If you have some specific apps you'd like to see, feel free to reach out and we can get them in our roadmap.

Colton
Colton
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great email client and more

Revisado el 17-10-2019

Very positive. I love having all of my email accounts and frequently used web apps in one client. It has a clean, attractive design, and it performs well.

Puntos a favor

I really love the number of available integrations and the fact that it doesn't try and reinvent the wheel by offering a new user interface. It simply wraps the standard web interface of Gmail and other integrations, there's no need to learn new controls or workflows.

Puntos en contra

If you're running it on multiple machines you might notice that sometimes if you add an account or integration on one machine it may not reflect on the others and you have to manually add it. Other than that there's nothing really to dislike about this software.

Minh
Minh
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Organize your Life

Puntos a favor

Everything I need from Email, GroupMe, Slack, Mendeley on the work side and Facebok, Reddit, Duolingo even on the social/personal side is all grouped into one platform

Puntos en contra

You do have to pay for the advanced feature, especially the 'Sent from Shift' Signature
It signs out of your accounts sometimes

Eric
Eric

• Asistencia al cliente

A promising email/browser app with consistent updates from user feedback

Revisado el 10-01-2018

Puntos a favor

It enables me to use all my google emails and office 365 emails in one dashboard with their web app interface. It integrates with Grammarly and other important Google extensions to help you replace the need for your browser in most cases. It also integrates with a ton of apps like Dropbox, Hubspot, Asana, and more so you access those directly from Shift.

Puntos en contra

The browser/link functionality needs some improvement and few glitches here and there that will be fixed as more users report them. Overall, solid platform that makes managing multiple google emails a breeze.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Useful tool for people maintaining multiple accounts across different platforms

Revisado el 14-03-2019

As I mentioned above, if you are managing multiple accounts, email accounts, social media, log-ins for clients etc. It can be a great tool to gain back organization and control.

Puntos a favor

I truly enjoyed the ease and simplicity of shift. When I was using Shift I was a personal assistant and had many different accounts/emails and logins to keep track of and this simplified everything for me. I lreally liked it.

Puntos en contra

I thought it still had a little ways to go in terms of UI and interface. Sometimes appeared clunky, so while simple, not 100% seamless

Harel
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Focused web browser

Revisado el 14-01-2022

Puntos a favor

It has nice UI which helped organized the applications integrated with shift; It has desktop notifications; it loaded on windows startup;

Puntos en contra

The application looks and feels like a web browser, and less as a native app. Sometimes I find myself asking why just not use web browser instead. Also technical problems (bug, crashes, blank pages) occur from time to time.

Carley

Overall Shift has been perfect

Revisado el 15-10-2019

I rate this software a B+ / A grade essentially. I am very happy. I have not added in a ton of applications such as evernote, and zoho. I really am just happy with the email aspect part of my day to day.

Puntos a favor

I have 5 total emails. 2 of them are office 365. You may ask, why 6. We we are a company that develops strategic relationships with other Marketing Agencies, and we are required part of a white label to communicate part of other teams. Having multiple emails is a crucial part of our operations. Originally I used Kiwi, but Kiwi only supports Gmail / Gsuite accounts. 3 years ago I had everything in outlook, but calendar appoints was horrible. Shift allows me to keep everything in front of my eyes with all email accounts. I am very happy with Shift, and several of our team members use it. if your happy with the Gmail interface, but have multiple email accounts. This software is exactly for you. Look no further, because I spent years trying to find a Windows Based desktop application to manage my emails. Before Shift I have multiple chrome logins and browser tabs open for Gmail. I was missing emails, and everything was out of sorts.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I see and experience is sometimes having 6 accounts in Shift my emails are about 30 seconds to 60 seconds delaying incoming. Not the end of the world. The other issue, is about 2 times a weeks one or all of the accounts prompt me to re-authenticate. A little bit of a pain, but not a deal breaker.

Justin
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Shift is an amazing time saver!

Revisado el 31-10-2019

I own a recording studio and I also run an artist management and consulting company. So I generally have a ton of emails that I have to keep up with as well as utilize a lot of applications and plugins with them like Hubspot and Grammarly and a ton of other programs like Gchat, asana, Buffer, Slack and a ton of others. So being able to see everything at a quick glace has been an enormous time-saver for me! It is something that I have up every day and is basically the core of my workflow. I've recommended it to several other people in my industry and show it off as often as I can. Now that I've joined the referral program, I'm really gonna try and show it to as many people as I can. Time is money in my line of work so I know if it is able to make me more efficient, then it can help just about any entrepreneur

Puntos a favor

I love that it allows me to have all of my emails and main applications that I use on a daily basis right there in one easy window where I can easily see any notifications. Giving me that quick glance of everything saves me a ton of time. I really love the all email search feature. Running a few businesses makes it hard sometimes to remember which email sent which item so that helps me track stuff down very quickly.

Puntos en contra

I know at least for me. Running a MacBook on 10.13.6 with great specs, it still seems to be a heavy resource hog. But I am using a ton of the applications and integrations with it. It does tend to log me out of several of my email account every few days for some reason. But I am unsure if that is a specific Shift thing or something to do with Gmail.

Scott
  • Sector: Administración educativa

SHIFTed to the Next Level

Revisado el 24-10-2019

I work with many different clients as a Youth Leadership Education Coach, this means balancing many different GMail accounts. I need them to stay seperate, but access them individually quickly. Shift helps me do that.

There are at least six additional applications that I work in every day to manage projects, schedule, documents, finances, etc. All of those are connected within one dashboard by Shift. Having it all in one place helps me stay away from YouTube and other social media (though you can connect those applications to!). I truly feel that my work has elevated because of this tool.

I LOVE SHIFT!
Given me ease & convenience of having my many email accounts be in one place
Ability to connect my email and project management tools
Navigated the distractions of web browsers, it was too easy to wander over to social media/amazon. Now I can have it within the one tool - including links to google docs/dropbox documents

It really has helped me elevate my efficiency and time management so that I can get more done.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't have anything that hold me back because of this tool.

Perhaps allowing me to change the background color of the application tiles? I know I can change the color that shows when I hover over the tool but being able to see that color before hovering/clicking could be helpful.

Lauren
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Shift by Redbrick Review

Revisado el 16-10-2019

It's neutral. I like it for collecting email, Trello, and Slack into one window, but the rest of my experience has been mediocre. I thought this would eliminate my million tabs, but the integrations that sold me on the product don't function as they should, so that simply isn't the outcome I got. Support was helpful in offering for me to switch to the beta version, but I am not convinced that will solve any of these issues, and I don't have time to email back and forth with support every single time this happens.

1. Ease of use
2. Interface
3. Having Trello, Slack, and two email accounts in one window

Puntos en contra

Many of the integrations I hoped to use simply do not work. So for Shift to claim it has them and then to experience them not functioning effectively is extremely frustrating. And this is not user error. I have tried closing, quitting, and reopening the application, refreshing, logging in and out of accounts, and completely deleting and re-adding integrations. Nothing helped. I completely understand glitches now and again and understand these integrations require communication between platforms. However, the extent to which I am having issues with integrations is unreasonable.

I'm specifically referring to:

1. Spotify (won't play music)
2. Toggl (won't load, blank screen except for top navigation)
3. Squarespace (won't load)
4. Sprout social (won't load, blank screen)

Respuesta de Shift Technologies Inc.

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you're finding Shift easy to use and enjoying having your apps and multiple email accounts in one window. You may have noticed the addition of focused web tabs recently and that many of the bugs you mentioned have been fixed. However, if you're still have any of these issues or any new issues have come up, we'd love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out or to create a support ticket (https://support.tryshift.com/new).

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Excellent Product, Awful Support

Revisado el 13-12-2019

The product is excellent but I'm extremely disappointed by support.

I was offered a free year long...

The product is excellent but I'm extremely disappointed by support.

I was offered a free year long trial of the beta version of Premium by a senior member of the team after having buggy experiences earlier on. A few months in I was loving it and planning to upgrade to Premium after the year.

However, after a few months, the account was spontaneously downgraded. After almost 2 additional months of back and forth with support, I still didn't have access to the original subscription.

The person I was in communication with was friendly and responsive at first, but literally did not acknowledge the nature of the issue and kept asking for the credit card on file (there was none since I never had a paid account). I question whether or not she actually read the emails. Eventually she stopped responding unless I followed up, became less and less friendly, and I finally just deleted the account.

I loved the product but felt there was a significant disconnect with customer support that made it impossible to benefit from the Shift in a reliable way. Ultimately, the issues with customer support cost a great deal of time and I lost all of the benefits of streamlined productivity.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, used to be really buggy but has improved significantly
Chrome extensions are now available
So easy to toggle between accounts
Doesn't seem to use a lot of bandwidth

Puntos en contra

Frequent identity verification - but that's probably not within Shift's control

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Too many email accounts - this helps!

Revisado el 15-10-2019

It has eased the experience of having to quickly and efficiently work between different email accounts so I can easily go back and forth without having to switch users every time.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can access each of my gmail accounts without having to constantly switch users since I go back and forth CONSTANTLY throughout the day. I can also access Google Drive without having to switch back and forth between users and, with the fast pace of my workday, it makes a huge difference.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there are functions that do not work within Shift as well as just using it within my web browser -- but those issues d not come up often so it is not a big enough deal for me to quit using Shift (plus, there are updates happening so that there is increased functionality and things that were problems before are no longer a problem)

Matthew
Matthew
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great All In One, But A Bit of a Resource Hog

Revisado el 25-10-2019

My overall experience with Shift has been good. As a freelance creative services provider juggling personal, professional, and creative resources, I've come to depend on Shift as a time-saver and essential tool.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate, and have come to depend, on having several e-mail and cloud storage accounts (Google), invoicing / time tracking (Freshbooks), and notes / outlining / to-do (Dynalist and / or Workflowy) in one place via Shift. Just taking into account the reduced number of clicks and alt-tabs, it's a time saver.

Puntos en contra

Since Shift mostly works as a container for several Chromium browser tabs, it eats resources just like Chrome does. On a less robust computer (for example, on my older Dell laptop), this results in a noticeable overall performance hit. On my zippy desktop machine (built for gaming), it's no issue at all. So be sure you have good hardware if you plan on using Shift regularly throughout your day for multiple apps.

Roger
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Condensing a work pc into software

Revisado el 26-01-2022

My overall experience with Shift has been positive. The ability to disconnect me from work is critical.

Puntos a favor

The thing I appreciate most about Shift is the fact that it acts as my work PC, on my personal PC. I have it open all day and use it for communications via email, Discord, Tweetdeck and Linkedin. When I'm done with my day, I simply close the app and I don't have to worry about alerts or pings while I'm using my PC for personal matters. It helps create an easy way to disconnect from work.

Puntos en contra

Shift can be very resource intensive if you leave it open. At times, this has slowed my PC down significantly, requiring a reboot.

Jesse
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Review for Shift

Revisado el 16-10-2019

Mostly great! When it's working and all my account are accessible, I love it.

Mostly great! When it's working and all my account are accessible, I love it.

Puntos a favor

Love having everything I need in one place. Easy to switch between accounts.

Puntos en contra

Hate that it signs out of my accounts so often. Constantly having to reload. A few bugs and some apps not working properly, like Buffer.

Josh
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

great for entrepreneurs

Revisado el 30-09-2019

Overall we're very happy with Shift and I can't see myself not using it. It's a simple but effective tool to consolidate your desktop and make you extremely focused on the important things.

Puntos a favor

Love the idea of Shift and keeping every single email account along with other software at your fingertips. We love not having to go back and forth between tabs to look at different email accounts. Everything including all your fav extensions are right there in one place. It's great.

Puntos en contra

The team at Shift feels slow to fix certain bugs when they update versions. Typically when they put out a new version, something will not be caught up and you'll have to wait for a glitch to be fixed. It's great when everything works, but if extensions and plugins aren't keeping up then it stalls everything.

Judah
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Always needing to log in, update, or re-install

Revisado el 30-03-2019

Fix those cons and you have a great product. Otherwise, you have built an annoyance.

- Handle multiple gmail accounts
- Handle multiple google drive account
- Use multiple different addons

With multiple clients wanting me to log into their google drive accounts and e-mails to do internal work, this is fantastic and I haven't found anything that will allow me to move from account to account and do work within their google drive smoothly like Shift.

Puntos en contra

I am ALWAYS having to log back into my accounts. Whenever something wrong happens, their solution is to restart the software... which has me log back into EVERYTHING as well.
I use LastPass for my accounts, and they are continually uninstalling LastPass from my app and having me reinstall it and log back in.
It gets very tedious and annoying. I spoke to some colleagues about how the like shift, and without prompting they all said the exact same thing.

Abel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have for productive teams

Revisado el 16-10-2019

I'm a digital marketer that switches between apps all day long. This has allowed me to have all of those things in one dashboard saving me tons of time and headache. I also use it for work and we have a very outdated internal management system that we use and because of it's versatility we are considering using it to bring all of the apps that we would need to replace our current system.

Puntos a favor

The software is intuitive and easy to use and allows me to have almost all of the programs that I regularly use all in one place. It's so helpful that I've found myself looking to see what programs integrate with it before purchasing them.

Puntos en contra

There isn't anything to dislike about the software. The only negative thing that I could say is that when I originally purchased it some of the programs were a little buggy but they've fixed those issues and I haven't had any issues for months.

Raney

Savior of My Sanity

Revisado el 21-10-2019

Absolutely wonderful...I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get more out of their workday.

Puntos a favor

I'm a freelancer, and I have multiple clients who want me on multiple email addresses and project management platforms. Before Shift, managing every single one of them was a nightmare. Shift keeps me productive and sane, and I would not do without it.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features and functions I wanted to see on it that I couldn't get. For example, I'd like to see more personal to-do/calendar/productivity apps on there vs. huge project management apps, and I'd like to maybe see some personal budgeting software on there too.

Respuesta de Shift Technologies Inc.

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you're using Shift to be more productive with your freelance projects. We are adding new apps all the time. If you have some apps in particular that you regularly use that you'd like to see in Shift, feel free to reach out and we can add them to the list.