My Hours

4,8 (972)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Seguimiento del tiempo de proyectos y tareas para equipos pequeños

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 972

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Buena herramienta para el control de las horas de trabajo

Revisado el 15-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Herramienta utilizada por parte del equipo para monitorizar las horas de trabajo y facturar el tiempo efectivo de trabajo, muy util si la quieres utilizar con tu equipo o para conocer el tiempo que has estado trabajando en proyectos y facturarlos, nosotros estamos encantados ¡ Plenamente recomendable !

Puntos en contra

no hay nada que no nos guste de esta herramienta, además tiene una versión gratuita si quieres probarla

Diane
Diane

My Hours for client work

Puntos a favor

The web-based version of My Hours is very easy to use. I like that I can track my time by client and by project. I use the free version and it meets almost all my needs. The website is fast, easy to navigate, and provides me the flexibility I need in tracking my billable hours.

Puntos en contra

While the majority of my time is tracked on the web-based version, I do have the mobile version loaded on my phone. However, I have found it lacking in features and flexibility. Also, I create reports each month so I can create my client invoices, and the time sheets cannot be formatted with decimal time. In all fairness, this might be a feature in their paid subscriptions, but I don't need the majority of their paid features, so I will stay with the free version and convert the times to decimal separately.

Jeannie
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best time tracker for solopreneurs!

Revisado el 15-07-2019

Absolutely love My Hours & have for years! I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have a free TSheets account, and have used many different time trackers over the years, I prefer My Hours. If I had a team I might need the features of TSheets, but since it's just me, My Hours is perfect, and free. I love the simplicity and it gives me everything I need. Love the dashboard that shows me my average billable hours per day, and my average hourly rate. I've set up projects/tasks for unbillable time as well as billable, so the dashboard is invaluable in showing me how productive my time is.

Puntos a favor

Free version has everything I need without a bunch of things I don't. Love the dashboard!

Puntos en contra

Can't remove unused columns, such as status & invoiced, from activity report

QuickBooks Time y Harvest

Razones para elegir My Hours

TSheets is overkill for what I need & complicated to use. I love the simplicity of My Hours, and even the free version has everything I need.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Free, and ease of use
Juliette
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Buggy but does what it needs to

Puntos a favor

It lets me record time for multiple team members on multiple projects for multiple clients. I like the stop/start timer function, as well as the option to input the start/stop times manually, or even JUST input the number of minutes spent.

Puntos en contra

Recently the reporting functionality was changed and now it has become more difficult to pull a report on a single client's hours and projects. You have to pull a FULL report of everything and parse through each section to find what you are looking for. MUCH preferred how this feature worked BEFORE. Preferred the graphics, the circle charts to the bar graphs as well.

Overall the software is often buggy and mis-records hours if you use the timer function, sometimes adding an additional 24 hours into the time period.

Hi Juliette,

thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

Please contact us at [email protected] to help you with the new reporting. It is still possible to download the report in the same way as before.

Best wishes,

Katie

Helpful for Agency Work

Revisado el 02-05-2024

Overall, this was the best tool for me to track time and definitely recommend.

Overall, this was the best tool for me to track time and definitely recommend.

Puntos a favor

I began using MyHours in 2019 when our subsidiary began managing more clients, and we had to record our time. That subsidiary was eventually dissolved but I still use MyHours to track my time. Their customer support helped me figure out how to change the default view for the detailed report (to view the month at a glance).

Puntos en contra

It looks outdated and is a bit clunky/not super user friendly.

Brian
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Flexible, Simple Time tracking

Revisado el 18-07-2019

As a freelancer, my ongoing success depends on my ability to get paid for my work. As such, an accurate and flexible time tracking software is quite possibly the most critical software function in my business. I cannot accurately bill my clients without it. My Hours does everything I need it to do, and is in an easy to use and functional format with a clean, uncluttered interface. It's become an indispensable tool for me.

Puntos a favor

There was very little learning curve. I had changed to My Hours from an old tracking software from another vendor (which I had used for many years) and was initially concerned that I would lose productivity when switching to the new software. But I was wrong. I was up and running in less than an hour.

Once I got it running, I quickly realized that it was more flexible than the old software I had been using and would enable me to do everything I was accustomed to doing with the old software but with none of the problems that drove me to change. It's been a painless and seamless change to using My Hours.

Puntos en contra

At first the user interface took some getting used to, and some of the features were in unfamiliar or unintuitive places, but that quickly became a non-issue for me. And the company is always making incremental improvements.

• Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

great fit for a great price

Revisado el 15-07-2019

assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Puntos a favor

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Puntos en contra

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome!

Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective.

All the best,

• Sector: Construcción

Suits My Needs

Revisado el 29-07-2022

I am happy I went with My Hours after spending a lot of time reviewing other small business accounting software/online services, nothing gave me the flexibility and control I wished for -- then I stumbled upon My Hours after a lot of frustration with others My Hours fits my needs better than anything else I have come across.

Puntos a favor

I like the activity review - you can see any aspect of a project and spot any missing elements. It's easy to customize reports. It enables clients and myself to see the big picture of where things are at (costs). I prefer to generate my own invoices manually since they need to be customized to the job and client. So My Hours allows me to see scope of a project and what needs to be billed etc. at any time.

Puntos en contra

A little difficult to customize, and some aspects need more flexibility. I tend to have to repeat some things often...

Mandy
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Great customizable time tracker

Revisado el 02-08-2023

I’ve reached out to My Hours over the years and their customer service has been great. The issues were due to user error in my end. This is such a vital part of my business and I really appreciate that you can use many free features and add on as needed. Would recommend!

Puntos a favor

I’ve been using My Hours for several years now, at previous firms and now for my own practice. It’s a very easy to use and customizable interface. It makes daily task logging a breeze.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of premium features that as a sole business owner I do not need. My Hours works perfectly for my current needs.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

My hours makes logging and customizing my entires very easy. I can also view and export reports In a snap.
Anna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Even the free version is excellent

Revisado el 23-04-2021

The free version is easy to navigate and lets me track all my hours and export them into an attractive, well organized spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

I've used the free version to track my hours for four years and have found it very helpful. I can easily split my time among various tasks - and then bill appropriately. The interface is self explanatory. Sometimes I start the clock to record in real time. Sometimes I go back and enter past work. I run a report at the end of the week and download my hours to send to my respective employers. It's all very easy to operate.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found a way to reallocate past time by combining tasks.

Veronica
Veronica
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use the free version, and I love it

Revisado el 15-07-2019

Because I work from home, I could not keep track of how much time I was actually putting in on the job. With constant interruptions from children, pets, and spouse, I felt that I was working 8 hours, but I was only getting about 2 hours work done. With this program, I was able to give my family a visual report about how much time I was actually getting to work at one time. Once they understood how their interruptions were interfering with my workday, they were more understanding of my time and started backing off during work hours.

Puntos a favor

I can track my hours according to client, project, and task. I can create reports based on days, weeks, or months or based on client, project, or task. If I need a report that I cannot figure out how to create, I can download all the data to my hard drive and fiddle with it in Excel.

I love this software because I can do almost everything I need to do with a keyboard shortcut. My favorite thing, though, is the ease with which it tracks my hours and lets me know how much time I spent actually working today.

Puntos en contra

Some of the reports are difficult to figure out how to create, though I do usually get there eventually. Also, I don't have a way to sort according to the Notes, so I had to create separate tasks for each chapter, so I'd know how much time I was spending on specific chapters.

Melanie

Super Time Tracker! Free version is awesome

Revisado el 27-07-2022

Very useful with extra features; showing percentages of where I spend time, tracking expenses like mileage. Meets all my main goals

Puntos a favor

The free version first, but I like how you can create categories then make notes specifically for the time you spent as well as add expenses. It's also very helpful to report out to my board where I'm spending my time and I can put it into a pie chart with percentages, which is so helpful when sending this data to our bookkeepers.

Puntos en contra

Having to use the ":" when entering hours and the terms used aren't intuitive, like I always fumble around trying to pick the right report I want or to set up new categories.

• Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Great tool!

Revisado el 24-07-2019

Tracking time is so easy on this app and program. The software works concurrently between my phone and my computer. It is very easy to manage all of my customers and my time on each project. My customers like my time reporting on their billing, it helps them see how my time was actually spent. It helps me see when I am productive and when I am not.

Very detailed
Nice time reports
Rigid, yet flexible time tracking
Customization per customer
Noting what I am actually working on during the time being tracked
Works on my phone and my computer

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a little tricky
Can not customize reports

QuickBooks Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

I like keeping my time tracking separated from my accounting software. Accounting is so strict; with a separate application I can tune my billing if needed.
Helena
  • Sector: Vino y licores

Free, Easy to use & customize

Revisado el 15-07-2019

I've used My Hours for 9 years and have turned several other contractors over to this software because of the ease of use, functionality AND if you missed starting the clock then you can go back in and set it afterwards. It's accurate and so very simple to use.

Puntos a favor

I just love how simple this is and has all the functions/categories I need. I have several clients so this makes it even better. It's also easy to export out for billing purposes.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like how it USED TO BE hard to set up a project and a task but this has been updated and work great.

Toggl Track

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

My Hours seemed so straight forward and easy to navigate around. It was the right fit for me!
Mindaugas
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simplest and most user friendly time tracker out there

Revisado el 14-08-2023

Tracking time in real time, analyzing stats in reports, exporting time spent per month for informing clients and billing

Puntos a favor

I like how easy this tool is to use. I tried may other tools, but this one was the one. The whole structure and layout of tool is super intuitive, no unnecessary features are there. I think this is a hidden gem.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think about any weak parts of this tool. Free version is everything I need.

Toggl Track

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

My Hours was super simple to use, no unnecessary features.
Adriano
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very userfull tool for time tracking with great reports

Revisado el 15-07-2019

1) Control the amount of time I work with projects and each client.
2) Know exactly what to charge...

1) Control the amount of time I work with projects and each client.
2) Know exactly what to charge from my clients
3) More control over time consuming tasks

Puntos a favor

MyHours is very easy to use and generate reports with nice graphics and statistics.
I can review time consuming tasks and have more control over the projects. MyHours also give me information about how much each task costs to me and what to charge in my billings. I'm using the free plan for 2 years and this tool is a big help for my webdesign projects.

The color pallete :)
I enjoy dark interfaces, perhaps in future this option could be available. For now, MyHours is perfect for my needings.

Doretha
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Accurate billing and time tracking

Revisado el 28-07-2022

The software is easy to understand. I use it daily to track my time and manage my projects to give my clients an accurate breakdown of the time spent in order to reflect the fair monetary value at the end of the month.

Puntos a favor

I love the automated billing feature for every individual project created that ensures I bill my clients fairly and give them a detailed report on how their hours were spent.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the email functionality or summery does not work, and I try again later...

Melanie
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Some very good bits & 1 or 2 niggles

Revisado el 15-07-2019

Our old time recording system ceased to be supported so we had to find a new one. We looked at lots of alternatives and ran a new one for almost a year but it was dreadful. Lots of systems want to manage your whole practice rather than just log time so finding My Hours was a real relief. We run it alongside Xero and our CRM both of which we didn’t want to change. Apart from niggles as above this has been a great system for us.

Puntos a favor

It’s great to be able to log time as you work, whether in the office or in the move. I’m sure being easy to do so means we capture more chargeable hours than we did using our old (very annoying) system.

Puntos en contra

Overall this is a great product but I have a few niggles which I hope might get sorted out. I don’t like that time is logged to the second rather than whole minutes or nearest 5 minutes - it makes us look money grabbing. Not being able to set up a new chargeable project without having to go into a more detailed screen is annoying and no longer having a link back to the time record from a time report is slowing us down. I don’t like the time report layout as you have to look for the client name and project name - our old original system included a header with this detail which made for better client presentation.

Kambrie
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Best Option Available

Revisado el 10-10-2023

Puntos a favor

I like that it's easy to use and mostly user friendly. Being able to use tags is paramount for me, as I like to categorize my projects, so that I can give more accurate pricing quotes to my clients.

Puntos en contra

Features I'd love to see:-I wish there was a feature to input how long you've worked on a project (when making backlogs) in decimals (like if I could input "3.15" instead of "3 hours, 9 minutes". I can calculate it out, but that obviously takes me much longer)-When ticking off tasks, I'd love if the tasks added up to 100% and you could see a meter/circle of how much you've completed as you tick things off!-I'd love to be able to have projects be BOTH billable and non-billable, but still with the "project-based rate" setting.The following are for the DETAILED REPORTS feature (which is honestly my favorite feature):-I wish there was an option to click "all time" instead of manually going to the right year I started to now.-I wish the page kept my settings instead of reverting to default every time. I like to keep the tags visible, but I hate having to go into the settings and change that every time I need it.-With the tags, I'd love to toggle an option between "any of the chosen tags" and "all of the chosen tags". Sometimes I need to deepen or further specify my search, but I'm unable to have the parameter that the search results need to match ALL of the tags rather than any of them.

Michael
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Generally excellent; Came closest to suiting my needs

Revisado el 22-07-2021

My Hours is far-and-away the best fit I have found for my particular requirements. Competing products that I looked at were extremely bloated with inadequate task and project management. The interface is clean and functional and not weighted down with features I would never use. It is difficult to find a site (app?) for a given purpose that hasn't tried to be everything to everybody. My Hours has focused their attention on time logging and has done it extremely well (at least for my particular use case).

Puntos a favor

Time logging itself is extremely easy to use and the interface suits the way I want to use it well. Support is excellent and they always address my questions and suggestions in a very timely fashion. Their focus is on time logging and the service is not cluttered with features I will never use.

Puntos en contra

My work is predominately freelance. I get paid through quite a few different channels and frequently have to log my time again in other systems. My Hours is a little too designed towards being the inclusive source for invoicing. Generating reports of all time worked for a given client so that I can provide an activity report is a bit cumbersome and unfortunately, I do not completely trust their accuracy as filter options often reset themselves and there were issues early on when certain activity was excluded without it being clear that it was. To their credit though they have continually worked on the reports and they are much better.

Lori
  • Sector: Software informático

Best Hours Tracking Tool

Revisado el 15-07-2019

I use it as an independent contractor to bill clients. I also use it as an employee to track my time to enter into a "bad" time tracking system.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it to use but has features to do custom reporting.
It's always available, in 2+ years I've used it, it's always up.
I totally rely on it to track hours and there has never been a hiccup.
I like how it keeps tracking hours even after I shutdown my browser because I know when I stopped working and it keeps tracking even if I don't have my browse up. I love how I can edit tasks and make adjustments easily.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when I go back to previous day, it might not refresh properly. The case is when I worked a Sunday in the past, but go back to Sunday in current week, it shows hours from previous week. I can do a force refresh but that takes me back to current day. I work around it by scrolling backwards past the weekend days, and then scroll forward. It refreshes and the data is correct. That's really the only issue I have ever encountered.

Hi Lori,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! We appreciate your input and staying with us for so long!

The glitch that you mentioned will be fixed with the next big upgrade in the following months.

Kind regards,

Matt
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Awesome productivity tool!

Revisado el 15-07-2019

Awesome App. I use it all day at least 5 days per week. Highly recommended.

Awesome App. I use it all day at least 5 days per week. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

The free version has enough for most users.

I use it to track what aspects of my job I am spending my time on. This helps answer the question: How much of your time would you say you spend on task X?

Basic charts show you exactly where you are spending time. Generating that awareness also helps me to utilize my time more effectively. The visibility tends to make a person waste less time, as they are accountable to the App to log it somewhere useful. I've recommended this for that purpose to several of my colleagues.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes a few more clicks than necessary to enter the times.

The Now +/- feature is awesome, but manually keying in times like 11:35 AM to 1:00 PM manually is a lot of buttons and possibly could be a little easier with some basic data entry tools. Maybe 2 +/- buttons? One for 5 min, one for 30 min or 1 hour?

Joe

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Use it as a single user and I love it!

Revisado el 17-08-2017

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is the ease of setting up projects and selecting projects for time entry. I love the different settings for time entry also, the 'standard' way and the quick mode. I also like how I can automatically assign tasks to every new project, that is so helpful! Overall, I think the architects and developers have done a great job making this software simple, powerful and easy to use! The user experience is phenomenal and I'm not overloaded with options!

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is that it seems as though it has trouble loading sometimes and "hangs", especially when I modify a time entry. It feels like the server is undergoing maintenance and it has trouble connecting. It's not often and this hasn't deterred me from using it, but it is the first negative attribute that comes to mind. Also, I wish the software had a feature to report and track time in decimal notation.

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our Free plan is valuable to your work. :)

We did have a few technical mishaps in the past which is why we upgraded to a state of the art cloud hosting service. We are working hard on making your My Hours experience as flawless as possible.
However, if you do notice any strange behavior or you would like to make a suggestion such as the decimal notation you mentioned, please, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].
We take user suggestions very seriously and providing good support is very important to us.

Thanks again and happy tracking,
The My Hours Team

Kirk
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Solid product that is easy to incorporate into the organization

Revisado el 20-05-2021

Happy with the software and the way it works for my organization. I was up and running in less than an hour and the software easily adapts to meet my changing needs.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use, set up and incorporate into the daily functions of the organization. Technology is solid and accessible. The mobile app allows you to connect anywhere as well.

Puntos en contra

You cannot sort the time log in reverse chronological order. I cannot always use the state/stop feature so I manually enter my times. I work on projects each day and have to scroll through till the end to see where my entries end.

Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

Functionality and price point.
Matt
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My Hours is essential for a freelancer who needs to keep track of time on projects

Revisado el 27-07-2022

Puntos a favor

It has simplified and modernised the process of time tracking on projects for me. Being able to create separate projects and associate them with particular clients helps me quote for future work more effectively and ensure I'm invoicing the correct amount on project completion. Being able to separate specific tasks is also helpful. As a video editor it's very easy to lose track of time on projects, so I wouldn't be without this software moving forward.

Puntos en contra

I haven't taken the time to learn about all of the features available so can't say much. However the only thing I would say is the interface does appear a little confusing sometimes, particularly when I'm looking at reports for particular clients. Sometimes I have reports saying projects have billable hours and others don't and I don't really know what I've done to enable this. Maybe that's why I haven't dug deeper as of yet.