Perpetua

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 5

Peter
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Amazing Product, Amazing Service

Revisado el 26-03-2019

A+++++

Executive is extremely helpful, if I have a question about anything he responds within minutes.

Puntos a favor

the velocity of my products increased by 200 percent as soon as I implemented Perpetua.

Not only that, ACOS went down by nearly 30 percent.

The algorithm is extremely intelligent and makes proper daily adjustments on my bids allowing my to be way more profitable than before I implemented them.

Puntos en contra

there are absolutely no cons about this software

Rick
  • Sector: Edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

invaluable tool

Revisado el 21-07-2020

Really delighted with the experience. Their help desk are really helpful, and always get back to me in good time. Clean, easy to use software.

Puntos a favor

A clean and easy to use software. The way you can set a target acos, and it does all the leg work for you insofar as bid optimization is concerned – well, it's an absolute godsend.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I'd suggest is that they include a few more instructional material on the difference between different types of goals. They explain it during onboarding, but it can be a bit tricky to recall all the minutae.

Vitalii
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Terrible support and rude people

Revisado el 16-06-2022

I used their service for 1 day and found 8 errors, the companies did not work correctly. I contacted support and in 48 hours they couldn't resolve anything. Apparently, their service is in beta testing. When I asked for a refund as the service didn't work as they described. They said they would not return anything. I will sue them as it is a scam. It's a terrible experience. How can you deceive customers like that, apparently they are making money on this. Do not work with this company under any circumstances.

Puntos a favor

did not find any. this software in beta for a while and they charging money for nothing

customer support

Howie
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Great Product & Company

Revisado el 03-04-2019

Seen my sales grow month over month all thanks to Perpetua’s help! Really great company and people!

Puntos a favor

Really cool and cutting edge technology that helps me optimize my marketing efforts on Amazon.

Puntos en contra

Really nothing negative to say so far. Perpetua is doing a great job!

Gerard
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Bug infested

Revisado el 23-04-2021

Excellent at first, now an absolute nightmare. I encounter bugs every day and some are serious. To the point that the Perpetua data is not in sync at all with the Amazon data. It seems to do its thing, regardless of what I want it to do. I have notified issues in the past. Support is great, but follow up on the issues is slow. This is in stark contrast with all the 5-star reviews with stellar experiences. My experience is a lot different.

Ease of use - support - software interface

Puntos en contra

Bugs plague the software, and solving them takes extremely long. Especially the brand and display ads are impacted. As an example today, I realized that Perpetua is even showing ads as paused whilst they are active in the amazon campaigns manager. I paused them in Perpetua some days ago, then realized Perpetua was not pushing that new state to Amazon. Subsequently, I paused them in Amazon directly, only to find out today that Perpetua activated them again ( I am not using any other ad software). Mind you, in Perpetua they are still shown as inactive. Although the interface works nice, it leaves you in need of updates and improvements that make lots of sense but seem to on a very long waiting list.