ELMO Software

Software de RR. HH. en la nube, nóminas y programación y tiempo y asistencia

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 01-08-2021

Very positive

Very positive

Puntos a favor

Learnings are organized and distributed in a way that it makes it easier for me to navigate and complete my assigned learning.

Puntos en contra

Searching for a specific training or looking for new / available trainings

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, Tariq. If you ever need any more help on ELMO Learning Management, your system administrator can reach out to your Account Manager to work out solutions specific to your needs.
Kind regards, ELMO

Bhawna
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

HRIS Feedback

Revisado el 17-03-2023

The overall experience has been great so far.Suits to the organisational needs.Looking forward to more features.

Puntos a favor

It suits the business requirement.Has some great features.The concept of updating the system from time to time is excellent, which means the employer doesn't have to look for other options and upgrade the system as per the latest software.

Puntos en contra

Yes, like downloading the course material.Currently, there is no option to download the course handbook, and after assigning the course to staff, the employee raised such a request.

Alternativas consideradas

Employment Hero

Razones para cambiar a ELMO Software

Cost efficientImplementation structureAlso, most importantly, the initial discussion of introducing the system was very engaging and persuasive compared to others.Was presented well
Geoff
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

ELMO Payroll Review

Revisado el 27-02-2023

Puntos a favor

There are few redeeming features about ELMO Payroll. It appears to have been developed on the run using a 3rd party payroll system most likely from USA

Puntos en contra

Features that are critical are least developed such as reports from which to compile a general ladger payroll journal for uploading to an accounting system; termination transactions get included in the pay period of termination reports rather then being able to produce an 'extra' pay period; the conversion from existing to new system was as bad as it could possibly get in terms of communication with ELMO, manual data entry when uploading files fails and inconsistency with leave entitlements computation - ELMO expresses annual leave in days and long service leave in weeks - what happened to hours ??

Andrea
Andrea
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Improved a lot

Revisado el 16-08-2021

Very satisfied with the latest version and appreciate the transparency provided for all users across the workforce from planner to user to performance review teams. The interactive aspects within the modules do help to improve engagement with the content (I used to just click past a lot).

Puntos a favor

Elmo has come a long way in the past few years from both the user and staff manager views. It was a dread in the past and now it provides a valuable and easy to use tool. This latest version has given me the inspiration to consider how this may be better used to facilitate the training of graduate students.

Puntos en contra

It would be interesting to have a "you might like" or optional courses section so that employees etc who might be looking for other areas to grow in can elect to do optional training for example in a university context a person from one of the Arts disciplines might like to learn more about animal care and ethics and thus want to do that module.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Andrea. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such a great review. Feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. I have passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions.
Best wishes, ELMO

Helena

Great everyday use

Revisado el 12-06-2023

I have thoroughly enjoyed using this system.

I have thoroughly enjoyed using this system.

Puntos a favor

The ease to pick-up and learn this platform, back end. I have used other products that have been far more complicated.

Puntos en contra

There are limitations, as with all systems. The 2 way integration with ELMO pay is a particular pain point resulting in duplication of work effort and not being able to create reports in Analytics combining HR Core and Payroll

Eddie
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

interaction with this questionair

Revisado el 04-05-2023

the little I have used it today I think its ok , I am not sure what the benifits will be . time will tell.

Puntos a favor

very easy to use and understand . However I imagine it is developed in north America and I do question have connected the understand of us people here in New Zealand . I . E there prehaps should be some more flexibility with selecting working job roles and also market sectors to choose from or enter our specific application in job and market approach . I . E , we sell engineering steels to the general fabrication market also the heavy structural steel industry here in New Zealand.

Puntos en contra

This is the first time to be introduced to ELMO and hats off to our markets people for having the forethought to present this software app for the benifit of our employees.

jurgens
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

safe and secure

Revisado el 09-10-2022

Great-used ELMO training for my SERT 4 TAC a few years ago

Great-used ELMO training for my SERT 4 TAC a few years ago

Puntos a favor

Good integration with daily workflow, and compiled in a very respectful towards the learner

Puntos en contra

Not difficult at all, very understanding and easy to learn

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Jurgens, Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Learning Management System so helpful with your training. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Lincoln
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ELMO work training

Revisado el 05-10-2022

I have used it for a number of years to keep my learning up to date.

I have used it for a number of years to keep my learning up to date.

Puntos a favor

its easy and fun to use. I enjoy the interactive aspects. the hover over sections are always interesting to look into. the questions at the end are some times tricky but always informative.

Puntos en contra

it's a difficult question, because its very streamlined and easy to use. i get reminders and updates. i couldn't say i like anything least or more.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Lincoln. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you have had a great experience using ELMO's Learning Management System for your training. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

noel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

stress management

Revisado el 10-01-2023

Puntos a favor

great for continous learning and imprivement

Puntos en contra

not able to integrate to the whole range of users.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for the review, Noel! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's learning management solution. Best wishes, ELMO Team

David
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Great LMS software

Revisado el 05-09-2021

Puntos a favor

very practical and great layout, keep up the great work

nothing to note

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, David. It is great to hear your positive feedback!
Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Catalina
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Best for my needs

Revisado el 03-08-2021

Puntos a favor

It's straightforward and the support available makes up for any uncertainty or challenges I have experienced.

Puntos en contra

The contracts module, if not purchasing the recruitment module, is quite clunky and unclear. There is very limited access to training material on it; luckily my implementation consultant is brilliant.

Alternativas consideradas

Employment Hero

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Thanks for a great review, Catalina. We love to hear that you are finding ELMO's support and implementation teams and resources helpful. We have also passed on your feedback to our Product Development team.
ELMO Team

Ella
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Confusing feedback on module test/assessment

Revisado el 06-01-2023

Puntos a favor

The module is clear, straightforward and provides key information supported with relevant visuals to enhance understanding especially if you are not a non-native speaker of English. Navigation is easy and and progress is recorded and indicated accurately.

Puntos en contra

I just used the learning module as a required training path from my employer. In one of the tests' questions, I made a wrong choice and scored 75% in my first trial. As feedback is provided immediately, I can see what the correct option is. So I went back and tried it again, choosing the right option as suggested by the feedback from the software. When I did so, my answer was still wrong. So I tried the third time, using my original answer, and it's still wrong. And I tried it again the fourth time using the suggested correct answer, and it's still wrong anyway. I've tried numerous times and now got confused. To be fair, my original answer would to some extent be right as no indication in the modul that the reading would lead to choosing the other options. Given it is a training module, and all information should be made in reasonable ways to allow readers to make intended conclusion or to assume the intended understanding, when the answers or options are hard to guess from the reading, I think the module needs further checking for content validation and construct reliability so the modul test is relevant to the module content. IMHO. Thanks.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Ella, thanks for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear you had issues with that particular learning module, we have passed your comments to our Product Development team. We are pleased you find ELMO's learning modules clear and straightforward. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Pratik
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Good Learning Management Sysytem

Revisado el 04-10-2022

ELMO software has streamlined the learning and tracking completion of learning modules. Easy to do performance assessments as well.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to navigate the learning modules, assign and track completion

Puntos en contra

Bit difficult to search the learning modules. There should be a way to add the learning modules into categories and this would make it easy to search and allocate the modules.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Pratik, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad to hear you are enjoying ELMO's Learning Management System. Your feedback regarding categories has been passed on to our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO

Cidy
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Learning - Ease of Use

Revisado el 09-08-2021

For the learning side of the system I think it is great. You can track all the modules you have done in the past and find new ones that you are interested in. I think the performance plan maybe a good think if the employee got to embrace it and make it their own. However; when you are instructed what to do it is a waste of time.

Puntos a favor

The learning modules are clear and simple to understand. They are not too lengthy that I lose interest in them. I am able to go back if I missed something too.

Puntos en contra

The performance plan. It is not helpful to an employee at all. Perhaps if I got to write my own goals I would care about it more. It is just another thing I have to do to tick boxes, so I think it is a waste of time.

Matthew
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

ELMO Review

Revisado el 18-07-2019

Elmo was supposed to provide us a seamless HRIS solution and could not be further from the truth. Many months down the track and we are still battling with the system. If it was not for the 3 year investment I have no doubt that I would have pulled the pin by now. Do not use this as your payroll solution, otherwise you will end up with headache after headache.

Puntos a favor

What was presented in the demo was so different to what was delivered. This included the customer service...

Puntos en contra

It was clunky. So many issues with it that they did not even know what to do half the time. Everything was always sent to the Dev team to look at.

Margaret

Staff Member

Revisado el 05-10-2022

I have never had any problems with this system

I have never had any problems with this system

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and navigate through. I work for an organisation that has implimented this system and once used a couple of times found it very easy to use. It allows you to see all documents for training done, vaccinations etc. Job opportunites.

Puntos en contra

I don't feel that there is a need for improvement based on what I use the site for.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the review. We're so glad to hear that you find ELMO's cloud-based solutions easy to use for all your training. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Nathan
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Revisado el 21-07-2021

Puntos a favor

Very customisable features for onboarding and recruitment modules.

Puntos en contra

Lack of user friendly editing options e.g. Having to delete an option because you can not edit a field.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Nathan. Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear your feedback about ELMO's Recruitment and Onboarding modules. We have passed on your feedback to our Product Development team. If you ever need any more help on customisation, you can reach out to your Account Manager who can help you work out solutions specific to your business needs.
Best wishes, ELMO Team

Thomas
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ELMO Software will benefit your business

Revisado el 11-02-2022

Staff acquisition and management is the chief benefit I find, other than its excellent functionality as my personal HR-related portal. It is clear, well set up, ergonomic and logical.

Puntos a favor

The staff management and performance review features are logical and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Once enrolled in certain courses by accident, I found they couldn't be removed.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Thomas. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it! We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Tashi
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

ELMO user friendly

Revisado el 12-10-2022

I have no complaints yet

I have no complaints yet

Puntos a favor

Leave management system: Employee can easily have access to their leave balances and apply for appropriate leave with ease. Thats because ELMO shows all the information's.

Puntos en contra

Don`t know yet. So far, I think this is serving my purpose.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Tashi, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Leave Management solution easy to use. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Lourdes
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very functional and user friendly

Revisado el 02-08-2021

Puntos a favor

In one quick look you can find what you need. Is very intuitive and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I can't find anything I dislike or like least. I use all the features.
Something a little bit confusing sometimes is the days when you request leave but just for a few hours instead of the entire day. Not a big deal though.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Lourdes. It's great to hear your positive feedback about ELMO's cloud-based solutions. We have also passed on your feedback to our Product Development team.
Best wishes, ELMO

Jen
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

ELMO Review

Revisado el 20-11-2018

We recently launched ELMO to our company and it is in the process of becoming the core component for training and development. The library has provided a good base and saved us a lot of time, effort and costs in the creation of basic courses as we did not have to start from scratch.
So far, all my interactions with the people who work at ELMO have been fantastic, they are a company that care about their people, and their people really want the products to work for you and your people.

Puntos a favor

The ELMO library, it gives a great starting point for any business that is wanting to develop ELearning modules.

Puntos en contra

The reporting needs to be real time, but I believe this is something ELMO is working on.
I also think an Administrator training course on how to create the moving pictures and other cool techniques that are used within the library courses would be useful.

Hasini
  • Sector: Software informático

Elmo Software Review

Revisado el 07-10-2022

It is very easy for me to set my performance goals and manage leave using this software.

Puntos a favor

Easy to get used to. Gets the job done. Unobstructive.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, it takes a while to load some pages. Does not happen frequently.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Thank you so much for your review, Hasini. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to set your goals! Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Tom

system - overall good

people - very nice to deal with - very helpful
system - overall good

Puntos a favor

ELMO system is very user friendly and people who you will get to deal with are very nice

Puntos en contra

when designing the system to suit your organisation - you have to think of all the possibilities as it is either hard or not possible to change the formatting once go live until maybe you reach your end of year.

Johan
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Elmo review

Revisado el 06-10-2022

Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Puntos a favor

Very easy to navigate between menu's, very clear from the outset what needs to be done, what is finished and when next task is due e.g upcoming refresher for first aid in my case

Puntos en contra

nothing in particular, as very comprehensive but at same time easy to use

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Johan. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to manage your training. Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Douglas
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great training product

Revisado el 03-01-2023

My organisation deals with sensitive issues and it's critical that staff are up to date with the latest requirements of roles. This software reminds us when our training needs to be done and how long we should allow to complete each element.

Puntos a favor

This software keeps me up to date with the training and development requirements of my organisation. I get reminders when new training is available and also when my knowledge needs to be updated

Puntos en contra

I don't have any negative comments to make about this software.

Respuesta de ELMO Software

Hi Douglas, we are so pleased to hear how ELMO's Learning Management System has helped you to keep up to date with your training and development requirements. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, ELMO Team