MYOB Advanced Business

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Opiniones de 27

Roxanne F.
  • Industry: Arte y artesanía

MYOB

Revisado el 18-12-2018

Puntos a favor

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

Puntos en contra

Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go.

Yo D.
  • Industry: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Good Accounting Software with Good Support

Revisado el 01-10-2020

The software is reliable and does the job. It doesn't have fancy reporting or an amazing user interface but it's got everything you need. MYOB responded well to the changes needed for STP reporting, JobKeeper payments and Government Grants.

Puntos a favor

Good, reliable software for accounting and payroll. Integrates well with our timesheet and rostering App (Deputy). Product support is generally very good and has extended hours.

Puntos en contra

A few things are not very intuitive, eg I wanted to run a report showing how much we've spent with a certain supplier over the past year. The information wasn't where you'd expect it (in their card file). There are a couple of ways to get this info but I had to call support to find out. Also, we don't typcially generate invoices but when I needed to do one, I found it quite difficult to format it how I wanted it and to find out how to provide bank details instead of credit card info for payment.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise y Xero

Razones para cambiar a MYOB Advanced Business

Accountant uses MYOB and it seemed simpler to use the same.
Mark S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

MYOB Review

Revisado el 08-12-2021

The system works. IT is reasonably stable and provided the functionality we need

Puntos a favor

the functionality of the software has remained reasonably the same for many many years - this makes life easy when going in to do some work

Puntos en contra

The cloud feature needs to be improved to become a full cloud software rather than a shared file in the cloud

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Was great many years ago

Revisado el 31-07-2021

Puntos a favor

Since we have been using MYOB for many years the interface is well known (hasn't been upgraded in 10+ years)

Puntos en contra

Old style interface, old style architecture, really needs a whole new design

• Industry: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

good quickbooks alternative

Revisado el 25-12-2021

decent -- better than expected -- solid alt to Quickbooks

Puntos a favor

easier to grow with this product than some other accounting packages that are only good at certain size of business

Puntos en contra

would be great if had additional CRM features

Bhavik J.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

An All in One Accounting Product

Revisado el 27-03-2020

My overall experience with MYOB Advanced is its a great feature packed product which can be priced correctly.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like the most about MYOB Advanced is its ease of use and vast feature set. The Cloud base feature is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like the least about MYOB Advanced is its pricing, which can be reduced. Also, for a new customer, it is very overwhelming with all the features and mostly require a training to get hold of.

SAP ERP

Razones para cambiar a MYOB Advanced Business

Better feature set and advanced cloud functionalities.
Ravinesh P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Account work gets much easier and faster!

Revisado el 04-06-2021

Puntos a favor

Something key I enjoyed most about MYOB is the capacity to utilize it on a cell phone through their android application. This makes things significantly simpler for me as I can post the exchange in a hurry without essentially having my PC around. Contrasted with other bookkeeping apparatuses, estimating is very sensible for the worth you get.
Apart from that, the financial reports are much easier to grab attention at any time, as the report is very clear in understanding and the structured way it was build in advance is just amazing!

Puntos en contra

It requires a slight comprehension of a vital arrangement of ideas to not get overpowered from the outset. Albeit, when you get a hang of it, it'll be perhaps the main pieces of the manner in which regular monotonous assignments are done rapidly in the association. Another least I would experience is the invoice part, The features are quite limited to organized the invoice structure.

Ali sally H.
  • Industry: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Myob aAdvanced, a complete business solution.

Revisado el 10-08-2021

My experience in using MyOB Advanced is great. I'm dealing with customer services and Human Resources works. MyOB Advanced helps me and my company to be more responsible and gives more measurable and satisfied services to our workers and clients.

Puntos a favor

MyOB Advanced offers a lot of modular but integrated accounting functionities, easy to use and comes with real time cloud base activities. You can accomplish any accounting tasks that deal with your team and clients anywhere and anytime.

Puntos en contra

MyOB Advanced ease complications of any accounting system, that's why the UI design should developed to be more intuitive and user friendly.

Josine F.

MYOB

Revisado el 23-07-2021

Works very well has been very reliable over the past 15 years.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and the development is ongoing so the functionality is getting better every day. The ability to auto-link and reconcile has been a game-changer for us.

Puntos en contra

There is no phone app available for reconciliation

Xero

Razones para cambiar a MYOB Advanced Business

My accountant was using MYOB at the time
Joanne W.
  • Industry: Entretenimiento
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo

Fabulous accounting software

Revisado el 11-04-2019

I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

Puntos en contra

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

Wyclife B.
  • Industry: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Accounting Made Easy

Revisado el 20-04-2020

MYOB is a great tool for accounting purposes my overall experience with this software is great now that I am used to it. Initially, I had problems with using some of the features but with constant learning and experience, I find this tool resourceful.

Puntos a favor

One key thing I liked most about MYOB is the ability to use it on a smartphone through their android app. This makes things a lot easier for me as I can post the transaction on the go without necessarily having my computer around. Compared to other accounting tools, the pricing is quite reasonable for the value you get.

Puntos en contra

Some bit of this software is slightly complicated a good example being an inventory system and this always calls for some training before work can use.

Xero

Razones para elegir MYOB Advanced Business

The organization grew, and we needed something that could accommodate our growth better and hence the switch.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a MYOB Advanced Business

The alternatives had poor customer service to start off.
Erica N.
  • Industry: Marketing y publicidad

MYOB Review

Revisado el 16-03-2020

Puntos a favor

The greatest thing I loved about this product was its cloud base feature. I was also able to streamline my business effectively.

Puntos en contra

Pricing can be reduced a bit. This would help small businesses to get on board

Oracle Cloud Financials y Xero
Michele H.

Bookkeeping essentials

Revisado el 05-12-2018

love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Puntos a favor

Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly.

Puntos en contra

I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update.

Komala raj M.
  • Industry: Deportes
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Make our accounts easy

Revisado el 30-08-2019

As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

Puntos a favor

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Puntos en contra

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

Ankit S.

Wonderful Product for Accounting

Revisado el 31-03-2020

Overall I'm happy with MYOB Advanced. It is a perfect solution for accounting business to solve the burden of writing and handling reports and other documents. It is quick and easy to use which helps in increasing productivity somehow.

Puntos a favor

The software contains most impactful features like:-
- Cloud-Based
- Real-time data reports
- Easy to use
- Easy to navigate and find any report or information needed
- Generates credit. debit and reports quickly

It contains the payroll features too. The mobile app makes it access it on the go.

Puntos en contra

The only con, I found in this product is the price. The price is little bit high for small businesses to get MYOB Advanced.

• Company size: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

MYOB Advanced Review

Revisado el 20-04-2020

MYOB Advanced is a very useful accounting tool. It's an efficient software that's been saving me quite a bit of time when I'm writing reports. It's also very easy to use, unlike many other accounting programs; I particularly like MYOB's clean interface, which makes bookkeeping a breeze, even for users like me, who are not advanced in accounting.

Puntos a favor

MYOB Advanced is a great accounting software. It's cloud-based, has a clean and easy-to-use UI, real-time data reports, and a handy mobile app for entering data on the go. It works well for beginners and advanced user alike.

Puntos en contra

I've been using MYOB Advanced for a few months now and haven't come across any major problems. However, I've also noticed the very frequent updates that other users have mentioned. The updating process doesn't take a lot of time, but it does cost me time because every time the software updates, I have to wait until it's done before I can use it. I wish the updates could run in the background or could be scheduled to once a week only.

• Industry: Diseño
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Ideal Option for Resource Planning & Accounting Solutions

Revisado el 02-03-2021

It's been great experience so far. I look forward to keep using it. And I keep introducing people and insisting them to give the time to really get it integrated in their workflows because it really simplifies a lot of this and makes the job better and better.

Puntos a favor

It has such a rich set of features which help financial analysis and management tasks easier and free of hassle. The inventory solutions help us to keep everything in order. It's easier to integrate into the existing workflow once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra

It requires a slight understanding of a key set of concepts to not get overwhelmed at first. Although, once you get a hang of it, it'll be one of the most important part of the way everyday tedious tasks are done quickly in the organization.

• Industry: Agricultura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

There is a reason why it's one of the most popular in Australia

Revisado el 05-11-2020

Puntos a favor

It has a certain ease of use and accessibility without giving up functionality. There is a reason why it's one of the most popular tax/accounting software for small businesses in Australia.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, we are pretty happy using this MYOB for the time being, I think once we migrate over our payroll services, we will be able to comment further on the functionality, and see if there are any lacking points.

Chris H.
  • Industry: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Payroll Software is great!

Revisado el 17-07-2021

I would highly recommend this software to anyone with a small business.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that the interface and platform are very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Everything about the software has been great and I have no issues.

• Company size: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for accounting

Revisado el 29-03-2020

I've been using MYOB Advanced for accounting purposes. Accounting isn't generally my strong suit but this software makes it a lot easier.

Puntos a favor

MYOB Advanced has a clean interface that's easy to use, even if you're not advanced at accounting. Monthly as well as yearly reports are easy to set up and understand. I also like using the mobile app when I'm on the go and want to make quick entries.

Puntos en contra

MYOB Advanced seems to require updates more frequently than any other software I use. The updating process is generally very fast, but I don't usually see any changes in the software afterwards. It makes using the program a bit of a hassle when I simply want to make a quick entry but have to wait for the update to finish first.

• Industry: Diseño
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Is a great platform for advanced people

Revisado el 02-06-2020

This program saves you time and money, if you have experienced the stress of not having everything in place when it comes to numbers, you can understand how good it is to have some relief. MYOB Advanced is the relief platform.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's a cloud platform that makes it easy to manage any business. If you struggle financially or administrative and need help managing it, you should use MYOB. Besides, you can get a free demo to make sure it's for your business.

Puntos en contra

It is not as intuitive has a used to think still, once I try it I could figure out all the amazing things I could get from this ERP platform. I really worth it.

Oscar M.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 19-04-2021

Puntos a favor

Very clear how I can manage my business with all the info I need in one single place

Puntos en contra

How I manage my users could be more simple

Peter junior J.
  • Industry: Software informático

Good Software

Puntos a favor

Lovely app with great services. And good customer services

Puntos en contra

None. So far the software is great and lovely

Ahmed A.
  • Industry: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

A good option for Employee Management and Payroll

Revisado el 02-08-2021

Puntos a favor

This tool is a very good option for managing employees, payroll, etc. and viewing detailed reports about employee and payroll data

Puntos en contra

Nothing, the experience with using this software was very good.

Michael F.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great Accounting Product

Revisado el 01-06-2019

Puntos a favor

The payroll function is great and the pricing is reasonable. The mobile app is also user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

The inventory system could be improved slightly.