QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4,5 (18.398)
Solución de contabilidad empresarial, FSM y gestión de inventarios.

(18.398)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

18.398 opiniones

Vanessa A.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Gana tiempo y obtén información financiera de tu negocio desde tu celular.

Revisado el 24-10-2020

Sus funcionalidad es integrada excelente manejo de sus recursos, como el seguimiento de gastos ,la facturación es rápida ,el calculo de los impuesto ,control de inventario ,el soporte técnico y atención es rápida, la experiencia que obtuve fue positiva minimice mi tiempo en gestiones de facturación y calculo de impuesto, les recomiendo Software ya que es muy practico y fácil de usar.

Puntos a favor

Que puedo acceder desde mi dispositivo móvil o table, verificar los movimiento de mi negocio.

Puntos en contra

Sigan expandiéndose a nivel internacional

Yojensi M.
  • Sector: Supermercados
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

El mejor software de contabilidad que he usado

Revisado el 09-06-2020

Fácil de manejar, el sistema es muy cómodo, entendible y económico.

Puntos a favor

Su fácil modalidades para operarlo, fácil de ver tu trabajo realizado. Todo muy entendible.

Puntos en contra

Siempre me sentí muy a gusto utilizando este sistema, así que no tengo ninguna queja.

Charleen F.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Our QB online is always ready when we are

Revisado el 22-10-2020

Cloud services make everything more secure. Not having to purchase an upgrade year after year is one of the best benefits. Our business is sized so that the online version, which does have less functionality than the desktop version, still works for exactly what we need. The tutorials are helpful and there are plenty of YouTube videos to find a resolution for any problem you have.

Puntos a favor

The online version of QB makes it easy to always have the necessary updates and current edition. The file sharing capabilities are the exact tool that is needed for the accountant to easily have a hassle-free exchange of the data they need to keep your books and do taxes. QB payroll that can be accessed through the software and there is easy access to QuickBook loan funding should you ever need it. Anytime, anywhere access is a plus.

Puntos en contra

The naming convention for some processes are a bit daunting until you learn exactly where they are and what they are called. The updates can cause features to be relocated, making them difficult to find. As with all cloud-based software, sometimes there are issues with the online connectivity.

Andrew K.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great Value for the Price

Revisado el 04-02-2021

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

Puntos a favor

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

Puntos en contra

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Praveen N.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Quick Book Review

Revisado el 17-09-2021

I have a really good experience with Quick. I am not a core accounting person. Still I find it very easy to use QB rather that Tally.

You can set up a 30-day trial and if you
decide to sign up for your own business
you will get a 50% discount for the
first year
This is the best
deal you can get out there
If you open the program the the general navigation is on the left-hand side
that can be collapsed by clicking on the three
little lines so if you want a little bit more real estate you can collapse and
expand that here on the right side of the screen you get a gear icon which allows you to go into the settings chart of accounts and things like that you also get access to the search box which
allows you to search existing transactions and also see the most recent transactions that you have
created
There's also the quick create button which is that circle that allows you to get a menu of all the
transactions you can create here on the home page when you go into the dashboard you get a quick analysis of your income, expenses bank balances profit and loss and sales this is what they call the, dashboard to actually get into creating transactions normally.

Puntos en contra

The only con that i feel is it is not going to be good if the enterprise is too big. This software is mostly useful for small business and SMEs.

Jon M.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved

Revisado el 12-04-2017

The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

Puntos en contra

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

Akanksha B.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Quickbooks - good alternative from Xero

Revisado el 28-07-2021

Pretty good. Will keep using. It is a refreshing change from our previous software.

Puntos a favor

We liked the Bank reconciliation, integration and ease of use. We also liked the product support and training provided.

Puntos en contra

The set up required, data migration and the training for colleagues. Sometimes the product lags but that may be our internal issue.

Xero

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The previous software was quite old school and didn’t support some features we needed.

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks had more features and was more functional in some things like reconciliation etc.
Martin M.

The good invoicing system,
Good reporting system,
Easy to setup

Puntos en contra

Minimum hardware requirements are insufficient for multi-user environments,
Price is high for small SMEs
Takes long to download multiple data

Pastel

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The system coul not handle a lot of new features and we have been experianceing a lot of data loss.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

I find it more user friendly and it can do the following -It can create and track different invoices -It can show all bills you have not paid.
Danish F.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

QuickBooks is beneficial and worthy

Revisado el 26-08-2021

The overall experience is good and want to continue with this software. We are using this software from approximately two years and getting good results.

Puntos a favor

The software is quite easy to use that a man which is not hands on to computer can easily use this and perform routine daily functions with effectively and efficiently.

Puntos en contra

The software has some use of technical language which is sometimes hard to understand but it is manageable. The technical language can be understood by some professionals but common worker does not.

Samuel O.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

What has using quickbooks desktop Enterprise being like

Revisado el 10-09-2021

Despite their short coming in some area,For me it's an accounting software that is my preferred choice,and I highly recommend it to any business out there looking for an accounting software,be it big or small business.

Puntos a favor

What I really like about quickbooks desktop Enterprise is the ease and speed at which I set up my invoice and billing transaction,I have use this software in my e commerce site and to manage my freelancers,it helps me to simplify everything and also the entire software interface is user friendly

Puntos en contra

I think there are still some area that need improvement like the report part I think they can improve on it

Lisa S.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

QuickBooks Review

Revisado el 05-10-2021

The system helps me to track income and expenses and the comparative reports are very beneficial as our practice is growing.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can use it anywhere and the system is available to me 24/7. The reports are helpful and the system is simple to use.

Puntos en contra

Getting answers to specific questions can be tricky using the online help support.

AccountingSuite

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Easier to use, cost and met our company needs.
Benjamin K.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

The Best for Small businesses

Revisado el 27-08-2021

Puntos a favor

It makes financial management far much easy as compared to other accounting softwares we have ever used in our business. and cost effective too.

Puntos en contra

Nothing for now, everything in quickbooks works extremely well. nothing of dislike so far.

Golden C.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the best Accounting Software solution. Simply the Best!

Revisado el 15-09-2021

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has advanced inventory systems and reporting, it allows me to rebill individual job costs and it has got a very well coordinated option for payroll allocation. I simply need to run payroll function for me to manage my employees' compensation and company taxes. For me this software is still the best despite some of its shortcomings. I would still recommend it all day long.

Puntos a favor

The compatibility of QuickBooks Desktop with other third party clients is very critical. I can link it with my banks and other applications and it works perfectly well. This software is user friendly and its interface is another notable advantage. This software allows me to manage all my clients' accounts and be able to produce financial reports as they are required. Its customizable features brings with it great value. I usually customize my clients' invoices and billing documents. Its out of the box features allows us to carry out our daily and weekly accounting tasks with ease. This software supports very complex accounting.

Puntos en contra

The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has a steep learning curve. I took a great deal of time when I was training my workmates. The items I no longer use in the inventory list should be deleted instead of being made inactive. I need them deleted. This software has to be fine tuned to remove bugs when I am creating multiple company accounts profiles. They may need to add bar code scanning function.

Emerson D.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quickbooks is the gold standard

Revisado el 12-03-2021

Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years.
It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Puntos en contra

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Sage 100 Contractor

Sage 100 Contractor

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Colleagues told me QuickBooks was better.
Patrice K.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

Revisado el 11-03-2021

QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Puntos a favor

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Puntos en contra

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Alain jove R.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Bookkeeping has never been easy with this

Revisado el 18-02-2021

Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

Puntos a favor

This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances.

I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

Puntos en contra

This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.

Tiffany S.
  • Sector: Seguridad pública
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Advertising versus delivered

Revisado el 09-02-2021

Overall, the software is very functional and user friendly. The extra steps that I use outside the software would be nice if they were integrated, but I have been doing them for the last 4 years, so it doesn't affect my routine. I like how quickly I can create an invoice if someone asks and I can fill in the blanks for tracking later without affecting my bottom line.

Puntos a favor

This software is very user friendly. Getting to individual accounts is easy and straight forward. The importing of bank records saves me a ton of time doing payroll and reimbursements each month. I can track all of the owner's businesses in one place without paying extra per company added.

Puntos en contra

We opted for this version because of the PO tracking. The problem is, the PO's are not created by us. They are created by our customers so we can't actually use that part of the software that we paid for. I can still run reports and track project time and expenses, but I can't track a PO given to us and how much left to be billed. I still have to do that manually. It also doesn't integrate with T-sheets without renaming projects on one platform or the other. One is for my engineers, the other is for our customers tracking. The two do not use the same formatting.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The owner of the company opted for Enterprise because of the PO tracking ability and being able to track multiple companies in one piece of software instead of paying per company like QB online. However, the tracking is for PO's we create and that is not how our company works. The PO's are given to us by our customers. Pro would have fulfilled our needs in this case.
April H.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Vital tool for small business

Revisado el 07-02-2021

I recently purchased the 2020 version of Quickbooks for desktop, after updating my Mac operating system and finding out that I was basically locked out of 2012 version that I had been using - it could not be used with my new OS and I couldn't access any of my business files. After considerable research, I discovered that I could download a trial of a newer version so that I could access my information, but then I needed to decide whether I wanted to purchase a new version of QB for desktop or begin using the online version. I decided to get the 2020 for desktop because I tried the online program and did not like it at all.

There is definitely a learning curve if you've never been a Quickbooks user before, but it far exceeds any other accounting software or program I've tried.

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks offers everything I need to manage the accounts for my sole proprietorship, from budgeting and expense tracking to documenting vehicle mileage, all in one program. There are myriad other aspects of the program, such as inventory tracking, that I do not even utilize because I haven't taken the time to learn them.

Puntos en contra

While I have been using Quickbooks for desktop for years now, I still have to look up how to do things and it is not a very intuitive program for someone who did not go to school for accounting or business. If it was more intuitive, I would probably use more of the features.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Excel, while useful, was not sufficient to run my business, and much more labor intensive.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

I already knew how to use Quickbooks for desktop, and I did not want to learn a whole new program. I would possibly use both programs if they were more similar.
Andy M.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My Accountant Recommended This!

Revisado el 05-02-2021

Overall I was happy with QB - I can access my accounts from my mobile and see what's happening in my company. As I said before, using software which is recommended by various Accountants speaks for itself!

Puntos a favor

Just like any other kind of cloud application, the more you use Quickbooks, the more you enjoy using it and discovering more features. The fact that you can generate sales graphs simply is a great feature for generating reports for investors is a superb feature. Most importantly, this was recommended by my Accountant who could quickly export all of the data into their own system. This saved me a lot of money in the long run.

Puntos en contra

Maybe too many menus to choose from which I would like to have the option of hiding. Since there are a lot of features and add-ons, some do not apply to me. So, more space please!

Plooto y Zoho Books

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Zoho books was far too complex for me to setup. So I needed something that only took minutes instead of my valuable hours!

Zoho Books

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Ease of use, compatibility with Accountant's system and easy to learn.
Shweta S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Quickbook is great tool with no accounting experience

Revisado el 03-02-2021

Puntos a favor

After self instructing on YouTube, I can say, the product is a marvel to those of us who work with the entirety of cash. It coordinates everything and with a tick, you can produce any report.Great and best insight. The getting sorted out module is breathtaking as it grants me to screen my remuneration and expenses as shown by the monetary strategy and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's presentation.QuickBooks tackles practically all the bookkeeping issues in my association eg; Budgeting, charges instalment , detailing, charge planning and so on

Puntos en contra

I wished there was the capacity to produce different reports separated from the current one which is bookkeeping based as it were. - As much as it is useful for independent company as our own, it turns out to be difficult to utilize when the business develops and become large.The naming show for certain cycles are somewhat overwhelming until you adapt precisely where they are and what they are called. The updates can make highlights be migrated, making them hard to track down. Likewise with all cloud-based programming, once in a while there are issues with the online connectivity.The number of clients that can utilize it at the same time is restricted and we business people live on cooperation and especially need it.

Van B.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Gets the job done

Revisado el 17-01-2021

Overall, it's good. Based on the reporting and payroll functionality, I would recommend it to my colleagues, but I would also recommend they check out other options. There is lots of software out there, and I think the QB app is pretty weak, and it's likely you could find something that may be better. I also would strongly recommend studying the basics of accounting before you starting your account.

Puntos a favor

The reporting function, and the ability to integrate payroll (especially full service) is what makes this product for me. Full service payroll will file my tax forms, auto mail out W2s, and make 1099s fairly easy. I do have a state specific tax that my full service doesn't cover, requiring me to manually print and mail with a check, which can be a bit of a pain.. but it does make me appreciate how much time the other payroll automation has saved me. If you structure your system right, the reporting function is very powerful. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have the foresight going into the software on how to appropriately structure things, so I'd recommend planning out your books with an accountant before hand.

Puntos en contra

The customer service is terrible. I usually get forwarded from person to person because I'm in the "wrong department," but I know it's because the person just doesn't know the answer. I do have an accounting degree, so I expect to be more knowledgeable about certain aspects of the system when I call in, but, usually my phone calls are to resolve a software bug or issue.
I also think they made a big mistake when they changed their pricing structure by limiting departments/classes to 40 per user. The number is too low, and I previously had unlimited departments/classes, to which Quickbooks made me reduce my total amount when they transitioned to the new pricing structure, with threat of suspension none-the-less. I think that's a pretty terrible thing to do to a long time customer, who had been using the software for 5 years before these limits went into place.

Fidelis A.
  • Sector: Internet

QuickBooks Software 2021 review

Revisado el 13-01-2021

The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies. It is deeply rooted in accounting principles, so that every organization, regardless of size, should keep its books and corporate financials structured and properly registered.

Puntos a favor

I would like to start with the desired features of this software. Their pricing plan was structured in a way that one can make good any choice and still have a better feature. They have four pricing plan ( QuickBooks Simple start, Essential, Plus and Advance(recently added)) and price of $12,$20,$35 and $75 respectively . All this plans has a dedicated number of users ranging from one to three. Each of this plans has great features of which Invoices Tracking, Bill and online banking are common among them. The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. The navigation bar containing your dashboard is flexible and easy to make choices regarding the selected features. At the right panel is where you found "CREATE" tab, which divides the sections of the software into four namely, "Customers, vendors, employees and others". Each of the dropdown menu will help you to manage your accounting processes. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps to handle expenses, tasks, invoices and more for small to large businesses. It comes with a centralized dashboard that allows users to use key performance metrics to gain insights into market patterns and organizational performance (KPIs). It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies.

Puntos en contra

Initially, the customer support service and other little issue was the cons. But as at today, the customer service has been improve through instant chat and some added feature such as QuickBooks advance to enhance operations , their avoid any cons that can be attributed to this great software.

Audrey M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Cloud Solution

Revisado el 14-01-2021

After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

Puntos a favor

I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

Puntos en contra

The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

FreshBooks, Xero y NetSuite

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

I tried to move from Sage 50 Accounting to Sage one, which later became Sage Business Cloud Accounting. I followed the outlined steps (which initially required a Microsoft Business Subscription) and moved as the programs progressed, but at the time what they were trying to do wasn't ready and support was very lacking.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

After reviewing my options QuickBooks seamed to suit my needs best.
Shane K.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

QuickBooks Online Review - Power User Perspective

Revisado el 11-01-2021

Overall QB Online has been a positive experience, but there are a lot of things I wish I knew before diving in. Payroll has been the source of many issues, and there are certain features that could be easily added that haven't been. Online has streamlined some of our processes a bit though compared to Desktop, and the price is appealing compared to Desktop + cloud hosting.

Puntos a favor

QBO is fairly easy to get set up and going. We had a rocky start because we had to import a lot of data from QuickBooks Desktop, and that imported failed the first try. After the second attempt we were in much better shape. We did some cleanup and were good to go in a week. There are still some artifacts that have carried over from Desktop that QBO has no way to clean up, but they aren't intrusive on everyday work. We also love that everything is in the cloud and accessible by up to 5 accounts.

Puntos en contra

Once again, the import to Online from Desktop was not the greatest. If you cam, avoid this import and start fresh in QBO. There are also some significant features missing from QBO that can be found in the Desktop version of the software. QBO Payroll also appears to be much more restrictive than Desktop Payroll, and support is not great in this area.

Sage Intacct, Deskera Books y NetSuite

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The main factors were the cost and the availability. Being cloud hosted was a must for us, and paying for Desktop to be cloud hosted is expensive. We had 2 user accounts for QB Desktop and that cost quite a bit more than the 5 accounts we get with QB Online. QBO is also somewhat simplified compared to Desktop (could be a good or bad thing, depending on who you are and your role).

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Cost mainly, but also because the import was supposed to be easier. I can't say if it was because I haven't gotten to try these other software's, but it wasn't as cut and dry as it was made out to be by the QBO team. There was a lot of editing and setup to do after the data was transferred.
Theresa A.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Quickbooks online review

Revisado el 07-01-2021

It had been a number of years since I had used Quickbooks, until recently. I'm happy to say the program is as user friendly as I recalled. We have since transitioned to online version for more robust project costing. The transition was seamless and did not require any particular IT training, which was appreciated. The online version is easy to use, but has lots of room to improve upon its current functionality.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive, functional program. You do not need to be an accountant to use this program. We recently upgrade to the online version from the desktop version to track project costs more accurately. I am happy to see the many improvements and advancements. The project cost tracking is simple, and graphic visuals translate current status very nicely. The dashboards are wonderful for management team, at a glance they can make a quick assessment of financial well being. Making corrections within this program has to be one fo the quickest and easiest in all my experience.

Puntos en contra

The project portion could be more robust. I would like to see more detail available on project set up. Project custom reporting could use some improvement, as what is currently available while useful, not creative or customizable. The tax reporting features are wonderful, easy to use but do not allow for issuing any necessary remittances with ease. Something I saw frequently mentioned in help communities for some time now, but there has been no improvement made here. Hopefully something that can be expected in the near future.