TUIO

Facturación a padres para guarderías, centros preescolares, escuelas y otros

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Opiniones de 87

Glenn W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Revisado el 09-04-2018

Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the great feedback, which we are taking into account for the next release phases.

Molly W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love TUIO for our school.

Revisado el 17-11-2021

I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

Puntos a favor

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

Puntos en contra

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Ann B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

TUIO - Highly Recommended

Revisado el 22-12-2021

Customer service is excellent! Available pretty much all the time and there are real people to ask questions of. I know we will start taking advantage of some of the other things TUIO can do for us very soon like registrations. That will save us another ton of time!

Puntos a favor

We were specifically looking for invoice tracking and payment options. This is perfect for us and saves me a ton of time. We were up and running in no time. I made a lot of mistakes getting some things set up but [Sensitive Content ]. have been their to hold my hand and show me not only how to correct the mistakes but also easier ways to do things in the first place.

Puntos en contra

I wouldn't really say it is a con per se. I didn't understand some of the terminology at first and it wasn't intuitive to me. That is more on me than on TUIO!

Brenna R.

Confusing

Revisado el 28-09-2018

Confusing.

Puntos a favor

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Hello Brenna,

Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions.
Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

Lori P.

Daily use

Revisado el 18-11-2021

Overall, the experience with TUIO has been exceptional.

Puntos a favor

The attendance feature is very simple to use. The added Covid-19 Screening feature was an absolute life saver this past 18 months. The payment program is very helpful to see what monies are coming in and who is behind with their payments. The TUIO staff handle any NSF problems, so there is no need for awkward conversations with your clients. The support staff are amazing and answer and solve all of our questions usually the same day. My staff are very happy with this product and we would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their daycare or private school operations.

Puntos en contra

I wish that there was a way to merge the spreadsheets with our Quickbooks accounting program.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the kind review Lori! We hear your wish and are looking to integrate more fully with QB for accounting purposes.

Helen F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Usage of Tuio payment portal

Revisado el 22-09-2021

Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

Puntos a favor

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

Puntos en contra

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Kayla M.

TUIO Review from CHMS

Revisado el 24-09-2021

I think the team at TUIO has done a great job creating a user friendly and easy to use program, and their customer support is fantastic.

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly and allows me the flexibility needed to provide a variety of payment options to our families.

Puntos en contra

After the recent update I can no longer add two separate accounts for students whose parents require this option. I have found a way around it, but it just isn't as convenient.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the review Kayla! After the recent update you're now able to add a second parent to a student profile. Once that is done you can create a student enrolment for both parents if need be. It's for sure a new concept but it shouldn't be any less convenient then on the previous version of TUIO. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

Terence L.
  • Industry: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Game-changing admissions and enrollment software

Revisado el 17-11-2021

Aside from it's how easy and useful TUIO is, I believe the best part of it was their customer service. Every time I had an issue with something, they were responsive via email within 24 hours (usually a couple of hours) and would call and reach out when the issue is complicated. They are also quick to improve their software, as I remember suggesting to them how annoying it is for schools to be charged NSFs, and they took it out for us. Great communication with their community!

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to set up and use for administrative and user side with a clean UI. Easy to organize, categorize and search through the database.

Puntos en contra

They could allow the administrators to have more access to setting up payment methods, but I understand why they restrict it.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

We appreciate the awesome review Terence! In the upcoming release you will have the access you have been looking for which will speed up that process for you being able to add the payment method given by your students as Admin.

Yanli Q.
  • Industry: Servicios para el consumidor

Good product

Revisado el 05-11-2021

I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

Puntos a favor

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

Puntos en contra

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

Alternativas consideradas

FACTS

Razones para cambiar a TUIO

Inexpensive. Good price.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Nadine H.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Convenient for payment but not always clear whether payment has been processed.

Revisado el 04-10-2018

Puntos a favor

I like that it allows you to choose your method of payment and pay online.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how long it takes to show whether the invoice is settled. I find it confusing.

Hello Nadine,

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave some feedback.
To clarify on the settlement of your invoices, we update our transaction records as soon as we hear back from the receiving bank that the funds were successfully deposited, which may be later than when you see that the funds have left your account.
The time it takes to show is therefore independent of us. If you were to pay by credit card, where such confirmation by the bank is not needed, your invoices would settle right away. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any follow up.

Cheryl lynn G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

TUIO's Customer Service is Stellar and Their Software is Fairly Intuitive!

Revisado el 04-09-2021

Our overall experience has been very positive. We enjoy the professional and friendly rapport we've established with TUIOs support staff.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that customer service is easy to access when needed. They have been quickly responsive and attentive to our needs. Plus, their tech team is always pleasant to work with. The features and functionality that might have been lacking when we 1st started using TUIO have been greatly improved. These new features have been immensely helpful to the staff who use the software AND for parents who pay their tuition/fees. I truly think they listen to their customers when it comes to adding new features.

Puntos en contra

The initial training was a slightly difficult as it was too fast paced for a 1st time learner and difficult to understand the French-Canadian accent of the trainer.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the helpful review Cheryl Lynn!

Our initial training is much simpler now and we are able to launch the software for you and your families in 30-60 minutes max. None of our sales or support staff have an accent anymore.

Melanie T.

Makes Our Jobs Easier

Revisado el 01-09-2021

We love it! I recommend it to all my fellow childcare owners/operators.

Puntos a favor

As a childcare owner, I am no expert in accounting and always struggled with record keeping and yearly tax receipts were a nightmare and so time consuming.
This year, with Tuio, I issued all my tax receipts in under 15 minutes.
They looked professional and were accurate and there was no corrections needed. What a time saver and a professional-looking service to offer our clients.

Puntos en contra

A lot of parents comment or panic when they set up their account and see the “total amount of all the invoices” on the first page. They don’t even bother to open the invoices, they immediately contact us wanting to know why their invoice is so high. We spend a lot of time explain it to parents.
Also, there should be a mention in the sign up email(or in a more prominent spot) that is sent to new clients to alert them that the link expires in a set time. So many have needed to be resent, because they expired.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you very much for the review Melanie. Happy to hear about the time savings you are taking advantage of.

When the parent clicks a link that has expired, there is a self-serve option to resend a new link. I will add that language to the new parent letter from now on to make it more clear.

Yes there is a clear distinction in the payment set up between any amount "due now" and any due in the future. I can understand if it's often overlooked (if they don't click to expand view of all the invoices) and can look to add ways to make it more clear what is due now versus what is scheduled to come due in the future.

Laura M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The TUIO support team is superb!

Revisado el 18-11-2021

The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

Puntos a favor

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

Puntos en contra

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Christine M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

Revisado el 22-09-2021

Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

Puntos en contra

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Virginia R.

Easy to use.

Revisado el 27-09-2021

Overall, it has been a very positive experience using TUIO and working with the support team.

Puntos a favor

Once we were trained to use TUIO, it was an easy transition. We are able to set up payment plans to allow the parents to set up their accounts at their own convenient time, reducing our time on working on school payments.

Puntos en contra

TUIO is continuously improving their software and at this time, we are just learning to navigate the new features so I can't really comment on what I least like about it. But when we do come to something that we are unsure about, we ask for assistance and the help is immediate so we are thankful for the service we receive.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Virginia!

Laurie F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

TUIO makes tuition payments so much simpler

Puntos a favor

Ease of set up for the programs and makes our audits easier to prepare for

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could be simpler to read

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you very much for the review Laurie, glad to hear TUIO helped make things easier. Those reports are now obsolete with the improved invoice export/report feature available in TUIO.

Sheri R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy Collection of Tuition

Revisado el 22-09-2021

Customer Service is great! Very responsive.

Puntos a favor

Our parents like how easy it is to pay tuition using TUIO.

Puntos en contra

Although I understand that monthly invoices can't have two payment methods applied to them, it gets a little challenging. However, customer service is always willing to help.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Sheri! Yes we are always willing and able to help you split invoice amounts so that multiple payment methods can be used.

Harpreet singh G.

Exceptional Customer Support

Puntos a favor

Software is easy to deploy and use. Best part is the exceptional customer support.

Puntos en contra

There is not much to dislike. Good thing is that TUIO is constantly evolving.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you very much for the review Harpreet!

Danielle W.

Very Responsive Customer Service

Revisado el 30-06-2020

Setting up the TUIO payment system to provide invoices for tuition and other yearly items has saved us a lot of time and administrative work. We also had a year with a lot of turnover in our administrative team and it was great to know that I could count on TUIO to help with training for the new staff members.

Puntos a favor

As someone who was new to the world of online payment software, I found it easy to use and the TUIO team was always quick to respond with help if I needed it.

Puntos en contra

I am really happy and don't have anything that I want improved.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you very much for the positive review Danielle!

Stephani T.

TUIO Review

Love it. No complaints.

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to use and super organized. Makes things much more efficient and streamlined.

Puntos en contra

I think the only feature we could use is the ability to upload videos.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Stephani! We will look into adding the ability to upload videos that you can then send as communication with your families.

Nigel D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Tuio for Easy Payments

Revisado el 12-09-2021

We used to collect monthly payments by check. That meant a lot of paperwork and trips to the bank. Tuio has made it so much easier. You can almost forget about the payment part of the business, as Tuio takes care of it and it only needs periodic checking.

Puntos a favor

Tuio is easy to use. The support team is wonderful, very responsive and always helpful.

Puntos en contra

Some features were difficult to access at first and I struggled to find them. Commonly needed actions were not visible in menus. You had to select a record and only then did you get the option. This has since been improved.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Glad to hear of your experience Nigel and thank you for the review. We appreciated your help in designing some of our new features/improvements.

Virginie B.

I definitely recommend TUIO to preschools & daycares

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to manage and to follow up with the payments

Puntos en contra

nothing, we are very satisfied with our TUIO experience

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review Virginie!

Régine E.

Save your time!

I am satisfied!

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can register children on the program without any headache. I can control and manage all the payments.

Puntos en contra

I can't think about anything right now. It's all good!

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

I'm glad you have been able to save time and are satisfied Régine. Thank you for the review!

Adriana A.

Bright Star Montessori School Inc

Revisado el 01-09-2021

Overall it is great and Easy to use and I love it.

Puntos a favor

The efficiency and saving my trips to the bank for the deposits.
Saving my time for the many reminders to parent to provide the payment.
It is great application and would really recommend to any business owner.

It the payments are process a bit faster then 5 days

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Great to hear how efficient your centres are becoming now after implementing TUIO Adriana.

Credit Card payments are processed instantly and Bank Account payments are fully processed in 3 days (similar to a check it takes a few days to clear as paid).

Lashawn P.

Heaven’s Best Montessori LLC

Revisado el 22-09-2021

So far, it has been great low cost, and when I started receiving payments, the email follow ups the system sent gave me such a relief. I like to work smarter not harder and TUIO has been a game changer for my school.

Puntos a favor

When starting my business I needed something that was affordable and could grow with my business and TUIO was it for me.

Puntos en contra

I haven’t ran into any issues and hope that I never do. Even so, the support team is very responsive if I have a simple question or need help.

Respuesta de TUIO Payments Traducir a español

Thank you very much for the review LaShawn! We are happy to support you whenever you need.