Netchex

Software de gestión de capital humano (HCM) basado en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 139

John

Awesome overall Experience

Revisado el 25-01-2018

It makes my life easy!

Puntos a favor

Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness.
Their product is super easy to use.

Puntos en contra

If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will.

Belinda
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

New found love!

Revisado el 02-11-2020

Puntos a favor

I was a little skeptical at first because I was running payroll in house for many years of being the payroll coordinator for my company so I was very hands on. We did try outsourcing with a company called Paycom but that turned out to be a total nightmare. We got lucky joining the Netchex family and after getting the hang of the software, having the Netchex team members always a phone call or email away ready to help and their software meeting our needs, its been the best transition. Not to mention, I'm still very hands on with my payroll/hr production.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I can really say that I dislike about the software.

Jacquelyn

Better than Dealertrack

Revisado el 05-10-2022

Great Customer Service. I never want to go back to another software other than Netchex

Puntos a favor

Excellent user friendly..... great customer service.. employees learn to use on their own. easy instructions

Puntos en contra

timecard manual entry for managers when the employee doesnt clock correctly

Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Series of Unfortunate Events

Revisado el 07-10-2022

The experience we were sold and the experience we received have been in polar opposition. The sales team was involved and detailed but the staff at Netchex appear to be not well trained and far from experts in payroll and HR processing. Management will address concerns but there is no follow up and issues persist from month to month and years. The entire experience has been very dissappointing and challenging. We moved to Netchex to create efficiencies within our limited staff responsibilities and have ultimately created more work for accounting, payroll and HR. We have zero confidence in the ability of the Netchex staff and software to provide accurate results and recompute everything.

Puntos a favor

Sales team showed a software that was completely different than the software that we have. Sales team shared a seamless approach to payroll in a time that we needed simplicity. The payroll processing is not complicated and fairly straightforward to navigate as long as your business is limited in size and scope of personnel.

Puntos en contra

Time and Attendance needs a new programmer. The current software cannot maintain accrual based PTO, retro PTO or rollovers between banks. The tax department does not know basic tax laws - it took over 6 months to get a corrected W2. We filed Employee Retention Credit with our former vendor because of the lack of confidence in processing tax forms. There is no dedicated customer service representative - it is a call center. We paid for NetBenefits to integrate with our health insurance provider and there has been no file transfer take place in almost 2 years.

Rippling, SentricHR, Paylocity y Paycor

Razones para elegir Netchex

We were having trouble integrating the PTO and payroll processes and were looking for excellent customer service at a reasonable price.

Paychex Flex

Razones para cambiar a Netchex

Sales team presented a more integrated payroll approach and dedicated representation. The technology was sound and the references that I spoke with had good experiences - their size and organization type were different from ours which I believe contributed to the good experience. Netchex is simple minded.
Mitch
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Using Netchex has made much of our payroll and HR processes so much easier.

Revisado el 13-04-2022

Our overall experience with Netchex has been great. We really appreciate the elimination of paperwork with the hiring and onboarding process as this saves us time as payroll administrators and gives our employees the ability to fill out the necessary forms online whenever it works best for them. The product seems very sophisticated and the service team has always been very helpful whenever issues do arise.

Puntos a favor

Our favorite part about this product is how it services the entire lifecycle of the employee. It begins with hiring and putting out adds and continues through onboarding and payroll once they are employed. You can also set up helpful templates to contact interviewees or soon-to-be employees to let them know about any paper work they need to complete (all online!) or to simply send them an email you set up beforehand. The entire process can be tailored to fit however you would like it to look.

Puntos en contra

There are some areas within payroll that we wish would be more flexible and editable to match our specific needs. As with many payroll products, there are limitations with how reports can be tailored and we simply have to filter or manipulate the date into what we need it to show.

Breena
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Better than it was originally

Revisado el 21-06-2021

Overall it has been easy to deal with lately but there have been bugs in the past

Puntos a favor

Ease in clocking in & out of work, you don’t have to log in and navigate to punch in/out, you can just enter your username and password & click punch in/ out.

Puntos en contra

It’s glitchy sometimes and has trouble loading when trying to punch in or out for work. It also logs you out if you don’t punch right away.

Holly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Revisado el 03-11-2022

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. The main buttons, punch in/out, timecard and paycheck stubs are on the main dashboard so you don't have to switch through different tabs.

Puntos en contra

Difficult to find where to fix an employee time card.

Randy
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Netchex mobile

Revisado el 10-11-2022

Puntos a favor

The app works great every time I need to use it.

Puntos en contra

So far the features we have used have all been good.

Sonia
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Great Overall

Revisado el 14-10-2022

Overall I've had a great experience with Netchex. If I ever run into any issues the support team is great at resolving my problems.

Puntos a favor

Everything so far is very easy to use and I haven't had any major issues.

Puntos en contra

I have no Cons about this software. Everything has been great.

Ana
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Easy to use Payroll software

Revisado el 14-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use product that allows you to complete payroll in a matter of minutes.

Puntos en contra

There was not as much training as I would have liked. Many videos available but less over phone support.

Kelli
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great for Mid-Sized and Small Companies with Simple Payrolls

Revisado el 16-11-2020

We went onboard with Netchex during a growing stage of our company. Netchex was ok for us and definitely filled a need and got us where we needed to go during that period of time and for that we are grateful. However, the payroll / benefits system was not setup with "effective dating" that worked while we were with them. Meaning, major updates like annual increases and open enrollment changes for our 4000 team members had to be frantically entered in the time between one payroll processing period's closing and the next payroll processing, which can be challenging when you have union and weekly locations. There also was no mass approval option for open enrollment, which was a major challenge on our benefits team. Multiple times we were told that the issue was fixed but it never worked properly while we were there, resulting each year in massive situations where either the new benefit rate would be applied too early or the old rate would apply too late, meaning lots of payroll corrections.

Again, their software would be just fine for a company that has a basic, uncomplex payroll with up to 1 or 2 thousand team members. We just outgrew their available functionality with our complex needs.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the software
Ease to use
Relatively easy to setup

Puntos en contra

Not easily scalable to company growth
Reporting is antiquated - must be an excel guru for reporting to be ok - Basic reports are fine but report writing tool is difficult to navigate and sometimes just doesn't work (times out trying to query)

Jen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Netchex has the best value with innovative products for the company and HR Administrators

Revisado el 05-03-2020

Netchex has so many learning tools, one-on-one training and webinars to help you learn the products with a dedicated team of customer care representatives that are always willing to go above and beyond to provide knowledgeable instruction and advise. We couldn't have accomplished the growth in our company without these products. Our company goal is to be the leading employer in our area and Netchex/Hireology has been a huge factor in providing tools to make that happen.

Puntos a favor

The Netchex software has allowed the HR Administrative Team to streamline so many processes with the product suite available and the ability to integrate with industry leaders. With the NetGuide feature, our department has been able to onboard new hires more effectively and efficiently which gives a better overall first impression of our company allowing us to focus on training and welcoming new employees.
The NetAssist HR helps most managers and administrators keep track of HR tasks easily with a snapshot view of what needs to be performed.
The NetBenefits, NetCOBRA and ACA Central product has been a tremendous time and compliance life saver. Integration with our carriers has shaved hours of time off tracking a host of these tasks. It's all built in and easy to use!

Puntos en contra

The HR department really loves all the offered products, but there are some functions that we still need. There are ways to monitor when performance reviews are happening but not a way to tie the individual performance factors for each employee in the system. It would be nice to have this as a built in the system in the employee profile instead of on paper. There is no tracking mechanism built to record personnel improvement plans or warnings.
Initial set up and implementation is an extensive amount of work that was expected but exhausting for a 1 or 2 man team to stay on task and make deadlines. If considering Netchex, I would highly suggest that you assign an implementation team of 2-4 members to tackle.

Razones para elegir Netchex

Unfortunately, Axiom couldn't compete with Netchex's features available that encompassed so many of our needs. We were not experiencing the value or expected level of client customer service that was expected for the price we were paying.

Corvus Axiom

Razones para cambiar a Netchex

Cost compared to the totality of value in the products.
Alexis

All The Work of A Large HR Department

Revisado el 04-09-2019

We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

Puntos a favor

I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

Puntos en contra

The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

Paychex Flex y Paycor

Razones para elegir Netchex

ADP was not user friendly and was more expensive to pay for each "portal" to receive the same thing Netchex provides all in one.

Razones para cambiar a Netchex

Paycor had bad ratings and was brought to me by another company but had no good reasons behind wanting to switch to Paycor over Netchex. Paychex Flex is the cheapest option in my mind but you end up with the cheapest product. I want more than that.
Jennifer

Netchex Review

Revisado el 13-01-2020

There is so much training out there! The staff is so helpful. My wish list for the software includes pop up announcements when logging in or using time clock. There should be some calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar (many managers like to see calendars integrated with that on their cell phones). Benefits software needs to be upgraded and more user friendly. Open enrollment through Netchex is not the easiest. Also, there should be a texting feature. In the event of vital information needing to get out to all active employees blanket push texts would be great.

Puntos a favor

Customer Service is EXCEPTIONAL! The self-training features are fabulous! I like benefit carrier connections for benefits and open enrollment. I love not having to input information into the medical carrier. Reporting is so much easier as well and I can make my own reports.

Tina
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great addition to a small business

Revisado el 23-11-2021

I've had a great experience. From the start, they helped us transition away from our old company and guided me to get started. Tech support is always quick in answering my questions and finding a solution.

Puntos a favor

I like the options for add-ons as my company grows and has a need for more features. I can add them on ala carte when needed. The functionality is easy and smooth and they have so much training to get you started.

Puntos en contra

I don't have anything I dislike, as time progresses, they fix and improve little things to keep moving forward.

John
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product for small business needing capabilities from an online HRIS.

Revisado el 15-12-2021

Overall we have been happy with Netchex. They provide us with all the necessary tools we need to get the job done. As we get larger in size I will need to start looking at companies with more in depth capabilities.

Puntos a favor

Netchex has by far the best customer service in the industry. You are never on hold and you always get to speak to someone onshore.

Puntos en contra

Some of the features that I feel are most important are kind of archaic. The time management part looks and feels old and hard to edit and make changes.

Price point.
Michaela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our...

Revisado el 06-10-2017

This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

Puntos a favor

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

Puntos en contra

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting

Revisado el 05-10-2017

It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

Hether
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best payroll platform on the market

Revisado el 05-02-2019

Puntos a favor

Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Puntos en contra

The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

Nazia

Very Satisfied

Revisado el 11-09-2019

Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

Puntos en contra

I don't think there is anything I can think of

Christopher
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Netchex Nightmare

Revisado el 28-07-2021

This has been one of the worst ATS programs I have used in my entire career.

Puntos a favor

While we have not had the most pleasant experience with NetChex; the payroll process is the best feature. It is super easy to use and easy to process payroll in minutes.

Puntos en contra

The tax department is horrible. We have submitted several tickets about missing state tax not being filed or paid, unemployment tax not being paid or filed, and last we have had to educate Netchex on how to pay these taxes. We have received several late fees, penalties, and notices because of Netchex. Last, every ticket is unprioritized; our tickets are open on average 5 weeks before they are fully resolved.

Moreover, the talent acquisition system is horrible. The system doesn't tell you when a candidate applied for other jobs. The system doesn't generate reports that you can use to help manage the recruiting team or to increase efficiency. Moreover, when you call Netchex to get customized reports they say it isn't their system we have to contact another party to get answers and customized reports.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now y Paycor

Cost savings

Razones para cambiar a Netchex

The sales guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sold us on the fact we would have one dedicated rep that would learn our company and be able to assist us with anything we needed. That simply wasn't true. Moreover, he promised the cost would be substantially lower than ADP without compromising the experience. This wasn't true either. Stay away from Netchex.
Sally
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Regret the Choice now

Revisado el 10-01-2020

I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Puntos a favor

Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

Puntos en contra

For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

Michelle

• Asistencia al cliente

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

Revisado el 05-10-2017

There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

Puntos a favor

From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Olivia

Exceptional Integration and Customization

Revisado el 20-08-2019

We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Puntos a favor

Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

Puntos en contra

The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

Mindy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

World class customer service!

Revisado el 10-12-2019

We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

Puntos a favor

My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

Puntos en contra

My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.