Birdeye

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 30-03-2022

A sido buena asta ahora

A sido buena asta ahora

Puntos a favor

Su capacidad de procesar datos en particular es muy buena ña recomiendo en lo personal a mi me gusta

Puntos en contra

Que en ocasiones es un poco tardado ,pero puede mejorar eso estaría genial

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Antonio! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and choosing Birdeye!

Juan Andres
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Buen servicio.

Revisado el 10-08-2023

Puntos a favor

Su servicio al usuario es rapido y eficaz.

Puntos en contra

Tube problemas con facturacion e integraciones que se solucionaron de forma rapida.

Valentina
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Automatizacion simplificada.

Revisado el 22-08-2023

Puntos a favor

Me encanta que puedo personalizar las reseñas para cada uno de los clientes.

Puntos en contra

No tengo quejas me gusta este aplicativo.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Buenas forma de gestionar tu reputación en la red

Revisado el 25-01-2023

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de manejo y lo intuitivo que es de manejar

Puntos en contra

No hay nada que no me haya gustado. Es un muy completo.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Revisado el 30-01-2020

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Tim
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Greatly increased our online reviews!

Revisado el 26-06-2020

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Puntos a favor

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Puntos en contra

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

I liked the ease of use and the pricing was right for us at the time.

Respuesta de Birdeye

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Jared
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Better Solutions Available. (BirdEye cares about their business not yours.)

Revisado el 04-08-2023

The software is decent. It seems to me that BirdEye cares more about their business, than their clients business. We were adopting a new software (ServiceTitan) to manage our technician scheduling, billing, project management, office management, etc. This new software was going to replace two of the main reasons we were using BirdEye. We communicated this to our BirdEye sales representative 6 weeks before our agreement with BirdEye was to renew. Our English speaking sales rep said "Ok, well just let us know." A few weeks later when I told them for sure that we'd be adopting the new software in 4-5 months. They said "welp, we require a 30 day notice to cancel or your account automatically renews for this initial term of the agreement, so you'll need to stay with us for another year." We have since onboarded with the new software but are stuck paying BirdEye $1700+ month for a service we no longer need. Very frustrating. We are now paying $1700+ a month for a software we don't need. Shame on me for not memorizing their agreement. Shame on their sales rep for not telling me plainly "look if you are going to adopt a new software in a few months-- give us notice of cancellation now and then when your current term expires we can go month-to-month." Very frustrating. We escalated the issue to an upper management guy in India who made it clear BirdEye's cares more about BirdEye than their clients. Shame on BirdEye for unreasonable business practices.

Puntos a favor

The BirdEye solution is decent. Review requests get delivered and the process for getting reviews from customers is a simple process.

Puntos en contra

Poor business practices. Your sales rep will likely be a native English speaker, advanced customer service will be handled buy a specialist who is talented but overseas. Nothing wrong with overseas software firms or client support-- but wow, it was really frustrating at times especially when you have questions related billing and agreement questions.

Olivia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Reputation Management System

Revisado el 12-03-2024

My overall experience is that it has helped me and my clients out a bunch.

My overall experience is that it has helped me and my clients out a bunch.

Puntos a favor

I like how it is super easy to use for myself but also for my clients coming from an different agency, it is very easy to explain but also fun to use at the same time. Being able to customize requests while also creating QR codes and responding to reviews is super helpful! The customer service is also supper attentive and being able to send my clients over to the support team at Birdeye I have never waited longer than a couple of days. Client is always satisfied!

Puntos en contra

None really, I do think the site speed could be a little faster.

Ashley
  • Sector: Seguros

Amazing Service!

Revisado el 19-09-2019

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Puntos en contra

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Jessika
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Birdeye is fast and efficient!

Revisado el 01-12-2022

Puntos a favor

Birdeye has been a wonderful addition to our company! We previously used another desktop messaging app, and the switch to Birdeye has improved workflow greatly. It auto-refreshes, so we don't miss messages anymore. I love the desktop notifications feature for this reason as well. It transcribes voicemails most of the time (if the caller speaks clearly/had a good signal when they called.) Customers can also send us photos of where they would like their delivery placed. The company sends out review requests for us, instead of us having to individually send them every day. When a review comes in, it is automatically responded to through Birdeye.

Puntos en contra

I have not experienced any cons yet, as this is a newer software to our company.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Thank you so much for being a a Birdeye customer! We are happy to hear about your success story! :)

Aaron
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Best Reputation Management Platform

Revisado el 31-07-2019

I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Puntos a favor

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Puntos en contra

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Reputation

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Integrations and ease of use. Also, they beat the competitor price.
Ali

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Birdeye Software

Revisado el 10-01-2024

Fairly positive overall. Wish SMS marketing was an easier/better process.

Fairly positive overall. Wish SMS marketing was an easier/better process.

Puntos a favor

Review management features, the social media integration is fantastic! Very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

SMS marketing list segmentation needs serious work. The tags are complicated and confusing. Cannot send SMS marketing to more than one list at a time.

Reputation

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Well-rounded product, ability to manage social platforms within one software, AI integration for review responses.
Anthony
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Surprise Value and Convenience

Revisado el 07-04-2021

Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Puntos a favor

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Puntos en contra

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Yext

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Integration with Yardi and robust programs...

amazing tools and dashboard
Diana
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Great Software

Revisado el 07-04-2021

Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

Puntos a favor

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Puntos en contra

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

GetMoreReviews

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

I was confident in choosing Birdeye because they have over 60,000 clients, which definitely says that they are well established and proven effective. The other alternative products were priced in the same range, so I chose to go with a product that already had a great reputation.
Conor
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible Review Company

Revisado el 03-02-2023

Worst review service on the market right now. Before moving to Birdeye I would get between two to three 5 Star reviews a week just from my team texting customers. After moving to Birdeye I got one review in a month. Then when I asked to cancel, they refused to because I signed a contract for a year. The fact they make customers sign year contracts proves that they know their system does not work well. DO NOT USE!!

Puntos a favor

Nothing, the system does not work, and I hope people don't get stuck in the contact like me.

Puntos en contra

Bait and switch, lock you into a contract, does not generate new reviews, terrible onboard, hard to use.

Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

They seemed like a good honest company that would help my business grow. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I am a small business, and every dollar has to be used efficiently to grow my business. This system does not work and now they are locking me into the contract to a service that does not do the job I am paying it to do.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Conor, I apologize for this experience you have faced. I want to make things right and resolve this for you. Please email me at [email protected] so I can further assist.

Jacob
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good experience. Good customer support.

Revisado el 13-01-2023

Good experience. Seems to have great customer support. Integration is not too difficult and features outweigh other platforms. Price was not bad. Would recommend to others.

Puntos a favor

HIPPA compliant messaging via text messaging and email. The ability to integrate reviews on different channels and listings management included. Customer support seems very good.

Puntos en contra

The review widget was difficult to implement onto our website due to Birdeye's code. Also, originally was told Facebook instant forms would auto populate in the Birdeye system but was later told it does not. No a big deal but would have loved to have that included. It also took longer to set everything up than expected.

Weave

Razones para elegir Birdeye

More functionality with Birdeye

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Price and did not have features we would not use.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Jacob! Thank you for choosing Birdeye! We are happy to hear about your great experience!

Janai

Great Product

Revisado el 22-02-2022

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Puntos a favor

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Puntos en contra

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole

Terrific Business Software

Revisado el 07-05-2019

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Puntos a favor

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Puntos en contra

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Orlando
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Good, until you contact customer service

Revisado el 25-04-2023

Their platform has its uses, but there are other options with much better customer support and that don't just see you as money.

Puntos a favor

It provides a single page to see various messaging platforms (Facebook, Instagram, SMS, etc.). So, we can see all in one page, instead of having to go to different platforms.The Reviews page is nice. You can link your third-party review pages (Facebook, Google, BBB, etc.) and have one single link that provides the customer the opportunity to review your business in the platform of their choosing. You can also see the amount of reviews you achieved in certain periods (months, quarters, years), and provides you the ability to establish a goal of number of reviews (ex. 25 reviews in a month).

Puntos en contra

The messaging page becomes a cluttering mess if you have multiple users working the messages. You can assign chats to a certain user, but in the main page (where you see all messages) you still get the mess of every chat even if it's already assigned. So, it becomes messy, enough to uninspire you to work with the platform.The mass text messages feature creates a total chaos in the messages window when you start receiving replies. The platform does not provide features to organize your messages.All of our employees decided to use other platforms in order to work because the Birdeye platform was simply too messy.Regarding Birdeye's customer service and support, it's like speaking to a brick wall. They don't value you as a client. When you want to remove a feature because you know you will not use it, they ignore you. When you want to cancel your account, they don't care and force you to be another full year with them.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Orlando, We appreciate your feedback. If you are ever needing assistance with cancellation, please reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Lisa

Are you the best ?

Revisado el 20-01-2019

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Puntos a favor

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn

Game Changer

Revisado el 23-07-2020

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Puntos a favor

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Puntos en contra

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Camila
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Simple communication with customers

Revisado el 17-03-2022

BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

Puntos a favor

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

Puntos en contra

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at [email protected] o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!

Fadia
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Revisado el 10-01-2019

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Puntos a favor

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Puntos en contra

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Respuesta de Birdeye

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Jennifer

Easy Review Capturing!

Revisado el 23-07-2020

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Puntos a favor

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

Puntos en contra

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

Respuesta de Birdeye

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Regina
Regina
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Revisado el 16-01-2019

In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Puntos a favor

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Puntos en contra

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

Respuesta de Birdeye

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!