UJET

Plataforma de interacción con el cliente y asistencia con integración de CRM

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 116

Juan
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

Awesome Tool

Revisado el 11-04-2020

I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Puntos en contra

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Five9

Razones para elegir UJET

Our client decided to change the platform since they were updating their support tools. UJET was better for their budget and for their operational requirements.

Software anterior

Five9
Lauren
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great experience with Ujet!

Revisado el 16-09-2019

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Puntos a favor

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Puntos en contra

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Mohamed

Amazing Experience

Revisado el 14-10-2022

everything looks very easy when it comes to usage and it doesn't need full training to handle all features, you can just get a couple of hints to use it, very easy actually.

Puntos a favor

Reporting is excellent, Routing is very easy, Creating teams and users.

Puntos en contra

The latency of the agent status just takes a couple of seconds to update the agent status on the agent dashboard, I wish it can be faster than that.

Ginesys y Cisco Jabber

Razones para cambiar a UJET

Excellent in Service, very suitable prices, supporting all types of transactions "Call, Chat, Email, Ticketing" and the more important feature is the accuracy of the Reporting
Jamie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

Revisado el 26-05-2018

None unfortunately.

Puntos a favor

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Puntos en contra

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject.

The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Ahmed
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Revisado el 12-10-2022

Puntos a favor

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Puntos en contra

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Allyse

Great customizable tool

Revisado el 21-09-2020

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Puntos a favor

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Puntos en contra

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Aireona
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Wonderful

Revisado el 17-09-2019

It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Puntos a favor

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Puntos en contra

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Nate
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

Revisado el 16-10-2017

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Puntos a favor

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Puntos en contra

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Hannah
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Easy and Efficient!

Revisado el 17-09-2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Puntos a favor

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Hassan
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Sleek Looking and Fast!

Revisado el 22-09-2022

Puntos a favor

I like that UJET provides its easy to use app to manage day to day status, channel I am working on, and calls. It manages inbound and outbound calls, I can make both, and it has an intuitive whisper notification for incoming calls. Its integration with Kustomer is a plus!

Puntos en contra

I really do like using UJET every day! Nothing to complain about as I am a very happy customer!

Valerie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Values you as a customer

Revisado el 21-03-2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Puntos en contra

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Enoch
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Game changer

Puntos a favor

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Toni
  • Sector: Supermercados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ujet Review

Revisado el 13-09-2019

Overall, it seems to work well.

Puntos a favor

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Puntos en contra

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

RingCentral MVP

Razones para elegir UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

Software anterior

RingCentral MVP
Carlos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

Revisado el 13-03-2020

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Puntos a favor

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Puntos en contra

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Revisado el 19-03-2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Puntos a favor

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Puntos en contra

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Jessica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

UJet

Revisado el 25-03-2020

Great!

Puntos a favor

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Puntos en contra

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Bob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Revisado el 21-03-2019

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Puntos en contra

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Samson
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

The best Call Management software

Revisado el 18-12-2019

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Puntos a favor

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Puntos en contra

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Susana

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Totally recommended

Revisado el 02-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

Puntos en contra

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Kim

• Asistencia al cliente

Best of the best functionality

Revisado el 25-09-2017

Puntos a favor

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Puntos en contra

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Sharmaine

UJET Experience

Revisado el 14-09-2020

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Puntos en contra

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Ariana
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Revisado el 13-09-2019

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Puntos a favor

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Puntos en contra

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Daniel
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing tool to work with!

Revisado el 20-12-2019

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Puntos a favor

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Rafael

My experience with Ujet

Revisado el 12-09-2019

Puntos a favor

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Puntos en contra

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Dawn

User friendly

Revisado el 20-09-2019

N/A

Puntos a favor

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Puntos en contra

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.