UJET

4,6 (138)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Plataforma de interacción con el cliente y asistencia con integración de CRM

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 138

Hannah
Hannah
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Easy and Efficient!

Revisado el 17-09-2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Puntos a favor

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

argel

My Ujet experience

Revisado el 21-10-2023

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Puntos a favor

Ujet is easy to use specially on our daily work. We can track our daily calls, time allotted in every interactions.

Puntos en contra

Since Ujet is one of the tools that we have, I don't have any cons on my experience since it is easy to use. We can track our daily calls.

Ariell
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Overall Good

Revisado el 23-09-2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Puntos a favor

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Johnrey
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

UJET Review

Revisado el 13-11-2023

Puntos a favor

I love everything about UJET. As for my position, we are having some challenges doing live monitoring or SBS with our agents since we do not have wireless headsets that will allow us to do SBS or live call monitoring while doing our admin tasks. But UJET makes it possible for us to hit two birds with one stone!

Puntos en contra

In terms of reporting, I think it will be better if we can set our team instead of putting it individually to extract UJET reporting.

Edgar

Ujet

Revisado el 14-11-2023

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Puntos a favor

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Puntos en contra

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

lyka angelic

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ujet is a very easy to use

Revisado el 14-11-2023

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Puntos a favor

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Puntos en contra

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

Khim Cate

UJET daily experience

Revisado el 22-10-2023

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Justin Kyle
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best phone tool in town!

Revisado el 30-11-2023

Puntos a favor

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Jonnylou
  • Sector: Automoción

Ujet review

Revisado el 14-11-2023

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

Puntos a favor

You can see the time avail and also you can easily change your auxes

Puntos en contra

Ujet has UI concerns needs to be adjusted.

Raine Leonard
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

UJET utilization

Revisado el 11-11-2023

Puntos a favor

The thing that I really like the most in Ujet is regarding about the calls that i'm receiving

The thing that I least like about Ujet is the UI design

Carlos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

Revisado el 13-03-2020

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Puntos a favor

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Puntos en contra

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Bob
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Revisado el 21-03-2019

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Puntos en contra

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Sharmaine
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

UJET Experience

Revisado el 14-09-2020

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Puntos en contra

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Rafael

My experience with Ujet

Puntos a favor

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Puntos en contra

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Paul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Revisado el 21-03-2019

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Puntos en contra

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use but powerful!

Revisado el 29-03-2019

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Puntos a favor

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Puntos en contra

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Jullian

Excellent VoIP

Revisado el 16-04-2019

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Puntos a favor

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Puntos en contra

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Ujet

Revisado el 09-09-2020

Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Puntos a favor

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Puntos en contra

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

Harry

Brilliant App!

Revisado el 24-02-2020

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Puntos a favor

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Puntos en contra

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Danielle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reliable and User Friendly!

Revisado el 23-03-2020

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Puntos a favor

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Puntos en contra

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Revisado el 27-09-2019

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Puntos en contra

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

Achaunti

Ujet is Easy

Revisado el 12-09-2019

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Puntos a favor

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Puntos en contra

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Carla
Carla
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great support/customer service tool

Revisado el 06-08-2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Chantelle
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Revisado el 07-07-2020

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Puntos en contra

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use, easy to set up

Revisado el 12-09-2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Puntos en contra

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.