Opiniones de HelpCrunch

HelpCrunch

Chat en vivo, automatización del correo electrónico y el centro de ayuda para soporte y ventas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 183

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Software con multitud de funcionalidades fáciles de manejar

Revisado el 01-04-2020

Destaco el tener en un mismo software la parte de live chat + email marketing. Ya no necesito software's como ActiveCampaign, etc... También knowledge docs...

Puntos a favor

Muy cuidado en los detalles, minimalista y a la vez muy completo. Me gusta mucho la integración entre live chat y email marketing. Es precisamente lo que yo estaba buscando.

Puntos en contra

Necesita una app en Zapier que me han confirmado que está lista en pocos meses. En mi caso ésta debería integrarse con PayKickStart. Debería ser completa y no testimonial.
La modificación de etiquetas en los contactos debería ser más ágil. Me han confirmado que nuevas funcionalidades al respecto llegan en breve.

Max

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Revisado el 28-08-2019

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Puntos a favor

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too.

Support is great by the way

Puntos en contra

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Revisado el 28-08-2019

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Puntos a favor

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Puntos en contra

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent.
- The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc"
- The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

tawk.to

Razones para cambiar a HelpCrunch

Primarily - because of your support on mobile platforms and based on feedback we received from our sales team.

Hey Alex!
Thanks for the detailed review.

Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use.
Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after.

Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out:
- Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year.
- You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time.
This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page.

Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Bunny

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Kind of good.

Revisado el 03-07-2019

Puntos a favor

Working as live chat software, as a start.

Puntos en contra

Expensive, not worth the price. So the most are bad.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Hi Bunny, thanks for your review!
Sad to hear that you didn't find our price attractive for your business when in fact we have one of the most competitive prices on the market with more features included and starting at just $12/mo.

If you feel like there's something you'd like to configure in our pricing for your specific case, we'll be happy to discuss and provide you with a custom plan according to your needs.
We're always flexible and open to feedback to ensure that our customers get the most value out of HelpCrunch for their business.

Joe
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great - probably the best messaging software

Revisado el 28-06-2019

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Puntos a favor

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch.

It also looks more modern than the competition.

Puntos en contra

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end).

But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for your review, Joe!
Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned.

Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team.
All the best!

Adam

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!

Revisado el 02-10-2019

Overall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.

Puntos a favor

I like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.

Puntos en contra

Only thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

Razones para cambiar a HelpCrunch

They seemed as the best solution and so far they are.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam!
We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.

Samy
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

Revisado el 23-09-2019

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Puntos a favor

* Easy to integrate in my app
* Mobile app so I can answer customers asap
* Fast customer support

Puntos en contra

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Chaport, Drift, LiveAgent, Freshdesk, Crisp, LiveChat y Intercom

Razones para cambiar a HelpCrunch

Features (knowledge base is a plus) & the pricing & and the ease on integration.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy!
Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

Cesar
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Powerful tools, easy ot implement

Revisado el 20-11-2020

Puntos a favor

The help crunch interface is really accessible, which doesn't require our editors to learn lots of new skills just to edit our knowledge base.

Puntos en contra

I have a really hard time staying logged in when I'm on a desktop and a laptop. It requires to log in anew constantly.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thank you for your review, Cesar!

Carsten

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The rising star of customer support software

Revisado el 20-08-2019

I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

Puntos a favor

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Puntos en contra

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

Thanks a lot, Carsten.
Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!

Bogdan

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Revisado el 31-01-2019

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

Puntos a favor

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too.
* Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS)
* Always helpful customer support assistants

Puntos en contra

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :)

We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Maryna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great live chat and email marketing software

Revisado el 25-01-2019

Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

Puntos a favor

- Having all the features we need in one platform
- The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before.
- Emailing our existing users and checking reports
- Tracking performance of our agents is super easy
- Pretty low pricing
- Great support team

Puntos en contra

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks for a detailed review!

tijan
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

My experience with helpcrunch

Revisado el 22-07-2019

I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that.

HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired.

Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Puntos en contra

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

Hi Tijan!
Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw).

Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done.

See you inside HelpCrunch!

Dave

Absolutely perfect

Revisado el 20-08-2019

Puntos a favor

The interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.

Puntos en contra

The only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review.
Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users.

We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!

Fedor

Grate online chat

Revisado el 09-04-2020

Communications with our customers

Communications with our customers

Puntos a favor

It is easy to install and use the software.

Puntos en contra

They still miss some REST API endpoints for scenarios of complex integrations.

Pricing and features
Lewis
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Great Alternative to Intercom

Revisado el 17-06-2019

Puntos a favor

HelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages).

They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.

Puntos en contra

The only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

Thanks, Lewis!
Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)

Usuario verificado

Intercom alternative

Revisado el 18-10-2018

Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

Puntos a favor

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom:
1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom
2) Their customer service guys rock.
3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

Puntos en contra

can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs.

Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)

Matthew
  • Sector: Productos químicos

Switched over from LiveChat

Revisado el 30-05-2019

HelpCrunch were really helpful (no pun intended). Set up a custom pricing plan for my needs within an hour.

Puntos a favor

Better value for money for the features I needed. For me it was important to have different customised widgets for different domains. I've been a LiveChat customer for a number of years but the pricing for the customisable widgets drove me away in the end. Software is super easy to use and personally I prefer the simpler and more modern appearance of the widget and the admin interface.

Puntos en contra

With HelpCrunch the price you pay is per agent that you set up. With some other systems the price you pay is per logged in/online user. I wanted to set up more users but only have a smaller number logged in at any one time. In the end, I calculated that I still made a significant saving compared to the same features on LiveChat and better still I was able to talk to HelpCrunch and they set up a custom plan for me.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Appreciate your detailed review, Matthew! We're really glad to have you with us.

Nina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan

Revisado el 30-01-2019

We used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.

Puntos a favor

The biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!

Puntos en contra

Been using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

We're glad to have you, Nina

Sergei

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Useful live chat for web app based SMBs

Revisado el 31-01-2019

We started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it

Puntos a favor

Clean interface, very easy to start with
Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions

Puntos en contra

We are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

Live chat for support

Revisado el 06-02-2019

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Puntos a favor

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features:
- chat notes
- chat ratings
- in-app messenger
- automated and manual messages

Puntos en contra

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

David

Inexpensive alternative to Intercom

Revisado el 18-09-2020

I would recommend Helpcrunch to all savvy sales/marketing/customer experience execs who are looking for a less expensive alternative solution to cover customer communication needs.

Puntos a favor

Helpcrunch doesn't break the bank unlike the major players like Drift or Intercom, yet it provides and extensive suite of functionality, very comparable to those two.

Puntos en contra

Nothing specific that I dislike - more native integrations would be nice though.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Appreciate your thoughts, David!

Timothy

Amazing software!

Revisado el 18-09-2020

Great overall experience.

Great overall experience.

Puntos a favor

As a transfer from Zendesk, helpcrunch is super user friendly and easy to use. It didn’t take us long to implement and start using.

Puntos en contra

Nothing yet! We like all the features and supper is great.

Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a HelpCrunch

Pricing and ease of use.

Respuesta de HelpCrunch

Glad to have you on board, Timothy!

Maksym

Support tool

Revisado el 25-01-2019

I use HelpCrunch to provide support to our customers and upsell when possible. It's a great tool that does the job well.

Puntos a favor

Nicely looking live chat, easy to set up, works great

Puntos en contra

No cons so far, would be great to have articles functionality built in though

Harry

Effortless Software

Revisado el 21-08-2019

Puntos a favor

Helpcrunch makes something that would have been very techinical and expensive the complete opposite. I have enjoyed using Helpcrunch on multiple sites and have never ever had an issue. Customer service is also fantastic.

Puntos en contra

it was a little confusing to begin with but after a little bit of practise it became very familiar.

Thanks a lot Harry!

Avo
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple, fun, works like a charm!

Revisado el 16-10-2020

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set up with very nice support, using the same agent chat I use on my own website

Puntos en contra

IOS version lacks a few features, as I understand should be fixed in the next IOS update.

pricing and support