Divvy

Gestión de gastos y proveedores con automatización

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 268

Brett
  • Sector: Hostelería

Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool

Revisado el 24-10-2019

We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Puntos a favor

Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Puntos en contra

Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Maddie
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I appreciate how simple it is to keep track of invoices and receipts

Revisado el 10-05-2022

Divvy is a unique tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your needs. In addition to issuing the card, they also handle all of the associated expenses. All of our expenses are now coded in Accounting so that our field workers can simply submit receipts and a business reason and move on.

Puntos a favor

Because it is so user-friendly, this program has completely changed the way we track our expenditures and enter our data. Because each employee may now input their receipts, it has saved our accounting department many hours of labor each month. Divvy is a fantastic service. It's simple to pick up. I was worried I'd be disoriented, but a quick scan of the area turns up everything I need.

Puntos en contra

ACH transactions are taking too long to process. We'd want to be able to send PayPal monies straight to Divvy for payments. It is not possible to map QBO tags for transactional line items at this time. Improvements are constantly needed, just as with any other piece of software. Divvy is always striving to improve the procedure.

Andrew
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy is the best expense software by far!

Revisado el 14-11-2022

Overall with Divvy, we’ve been able to increase visibility in spending, empower our employees to make purchases and allow our budget managers control over what is being spent from their budget. It has been a win-win-win for us. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Puntos a favor

I love that Divvy is not only free, but that it also allows you to manage expenses companywide we have about seven spenders in our small business and using Divvy allows us to assign budgets issue funds to particular employees and allow them to make purchases as needed. it also streamline to the bookkeeping process because all of the transactions are already categorized and require receipt upload it is absolutely fantastic.

Puntos en contra

It’s hard to think of anything I don’t like about the software because I love it so much the only negative I can think of is that setting it up to integrate well with your books can’t take a bit of time however, their team walks you through the entire process from beginning to end, which makes the process a lot easier.

Expensify y Ramp

Razones para elegir Divvy

We wanted to each of our employees to have their own cards and give our budget managers more visibility over what is being spent

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

Divvy was completely free and offered all the features that we needed to get started. The other alternatives either offered clunky integrations or some sort of upfront financial requirements. In order to get started. divvy was super easy to get approved and set up
Lindsey
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go...

Revisado el 22-01-2020

I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode.

Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.

Puntos a favor

- The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The cards look nice
- Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)

Puntos en contra

- The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features.
- The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute.
- Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out?
- Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.

Kim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Divvy changed the way we do business!

Revisado el 15-09-2022

Puntos a favor

Divvy gave us the ability to allow employees to pay for expenses with company funds as opposed to having to use their own funds and wait to be reimbursed.
Divvy gives us the ability to manage requests "on the go".
Divvy integrates with Quickbooks which is super helpful.
Divvy rewards program fits our organization much better than previous rewards programs. It allows for multiple options and depending on what we have going on at the time, we utilize the various options given. Sometimes we take a statement credit, other times we use it for unexpected travel and yet sometimes, we find it most advantageous to receive a check that we can use for things like purchasing equipment that is needed we didn't budget for in a particular fiscal year.

Puntos en contra

It still has some quirks that need worked out. From what we understand, it is a fairly new software. When syncing with Quickbooks, it doesn't always seem to work correctly. We have had instances where receipts disappeared that were uploaded to the mobile app. It isn't quite as intuitive as other software in our opinion. The user interface could be improved. When you go back in to update a transaction after it has been synced, you have to remember to resync it. The problem with this is that there is nothing that prompts you to do so.
Overall though, we would still recommend this software.

Expensify y SAP Concur
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Ease and convenience

Revisado el 13-10-2022

It is really great. It is very simple to use. Our cardholders like it, and our accounting team likes it.

Puntos a favor

We like the virtual cards, because it allows us to protect our physical card data and we can make virtual cards for individual vendors.

Puntos en contra

We don't like the fraud process and having to put in data for each individual fraud charge and having to wait 3 months to hear back about it.

Reed
  • Sector: Diseño

Highly Recommend

Revisado el 10-10-2022

Puntos a favor

Divvy, has been key in helping us streamline our business, get more accurate data, and better understand where our money is going. Additionally, their customer service has been top notch as they have always been available when questions or problems arise. I would highly recommend Divvy to other business owners.

Puntos en contra

New credit card roles outs can be a pain, however, their team was very helpful in navigating it.

Nancy

We love Divvy

Revisado el 14-11-2022

We love it thus far. Much more user friendly than our old expense softare.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is great. Also, we love the app and accessibility. Much more user friendly than the service we used before. The fact that we can earn rewards for spending that we would do anyways, is such an incentive. We can give back to the church and our ministries.

Puntos en contra

Some features need a little more work. Like approvals (once you approve something you can't unapprove something)

Usuario verificado

Divvy makes life easier

Revisado el 01-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Davy is amazing. We integrate with QuickBooks online for our accountant’s sanity. The automatic categorization and receipt tracking saves us so much time, as our organization has three physical locations, multiple departments, tons of different funding sources and needs.I love the ease of use. I have ADHD and I am an executive Director, and I struggle with receipt management. This program automatically triggers me to upload my receipt and categorize my purchase.

Puntos en contra

Honestly nothing. I’ve dealt with customer service and they have been great. I love the price a.k.a. free.

Braedon
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Divvy is great for growing business

Puntos a favor

The spend management is easy, integrates with our accounting software and helps us see trends.

Puntos en contra

Some areas do not have the ability to update to Netsuite.

Anthony
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Perfect for our small construction company.

Revisado el 22-07-2022

Using Divvy has solved so many issues for us. First in foremost we've saved roughly 30-40 hours a month in receipt tracking. It's very easy to set up and use. We're very happy with Divvy.

Puntos a favor

We loved how easy it was to roll out to our employees. Each card came with instructions. Very little had to be done to get the ball rolling.

We love how visible the spend in our company is. We have a much better understanding on how much we spend per expense. A lot better than the manual method we were using.

The cards work! We've tried other services that had declined transactions on a regular basis. These cards have had no issues.

Puntos en contra

We've had very little in the way of complaints. Currently the Divvy cards have a spend limit of $100 when purchasing fuel. From my understanding this is a VISA issue and out of their control. I would also say that there are better platforms for larger businesses. Our company has around 50 employees and Divvy ended up being perfect for us.

Razones para elegir Divvy

Mesh had problems with cards declining and the software seemed to be in a beta phase.

Mesh Payments

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

We wanted to find a platform with low monthly costs. Divvy is a free service from a business standpoint. You simply use their cards. Other platforms had this as an option but typically bundled a number of things we didn't need along with it.
Kelsi
  • Sector: Veterinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Divvy is the BEST

Revisado el 25-02-2022

Amazing. I truly enjoyed working with our Implementation Manager and felt like they worked with us as a partner, not a client. They were willing to work with us on all of our many asks.

Puntos a favor

Divvy is a very innovative product that allows for you to have an all in one product. They not only issue the card, but they provide the expense management. With their help, we have been able to bring all expense coding inside Accounting to allow for our teammates in the field to just submit a receipt and a business purpose and move on.

Puntos en contra

The reimbursement and reporting side could use some work. Divvy does not charge for reimbursements and does not make money for that part of the product, so I understand that it is not their priority, however to make a better product they would puts some resources there.

Spendesk y Expensify

Razones para elegir Divvy

We wanted to streamline our process and find a better product for our teammates.

SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

Divvy had the best platform and price
Jason
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Show me your corporate card and I'll show you your company's future

Revisado el 13-08-2020

On a scale from 1-23 I'd give them a 23. It's the people that make Divvy what it is. I'd give the developers and engineers a standing ovation every day if I worked at Divvy. They have truly built a remarkable product, kinda like Comcast.

Puntos a favor

Transparency when it comes to spending has shifted our company culture. People are now act more trustworthy with what they use the company card on. Any product that helps my company have a culture of openness & accountability will be a company I stick with for years to come. Cheers to Divvy on closing the gap of emotional and reactive spending & budgeting.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could get my cards overnighted from the second I order them. #RichBusinessManProblems

Chime

Razones para elegir Divvy

As a Concur customer I felt like just a number... With Divvy I feel like a person.

SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

It was the way I was treated from start to finish in my sales experience and now I'm treated even better by their amazing customer support team than I am with my Amex. Watch out other card companies, Divvy is on your tails.
Zachary
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Revisado el 18-12-2018

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

Puntos a favor

I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy:

1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!)

2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Respuesta de Divvy Traducir a español

Hi Zachary,
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
-Mark

Miriam
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Seems too good to be true — but it's true

Revisado el 03-02-2021

Expense management is not a stressor in my life because of Divvy, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Puntos a favor

Divvy is as simple as it gets with expense management. Everyone on the platform, from myself as the one who implemented it for our team to the newest employee just onboarding, has had such an easy time navigating it and understanding their role on the platform. It is intuitive, quick, and seamless. The customer service team is second to none and any time we've had a request or question we get help right away from the best team out there.

Puntos en contra

Business reporting could be made a little more nuanced for teams to be able to play with more views etc. in the dashboard, but this isn't a big enough con to move away from Divvy to anything else and they take innovation seriously. I won't be surprised to see more functionality here launch in the near future if enough customers are asking for it.

Caleb
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Divvy - Always Great Service with an Excellent App

Revisado el 03-02-2021

Divvy has allowed our organization to set more controls and give more responsibility to managers through use of individual budgets. Divvy also has transactions show up in the users transaction log instantaneously, making it easier for individuals to do all of their admin work right away.

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is the ability to control credit lines for individuals at any given time. If an employee who rarely uses the corporate card suddenly has a need, we can adjust accordingly.

Puntos en contra

For the time being, Divvy doesn't integrate with our ERP, Netsuite. As such, I have to import into our ERP with CSVs which isn't ideal. Divvy is currently BETA testing an integration with Netsuite so we are patiently awaiting the full release of that.

Caleb
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Divvy - Allows us to Manage our Expenses with effectiveness

Revisado el 09-06-2021

Puntos a favor

1) Dashboard for all transactions - allows us to work on what needs completed and then publish to QBO.
2) Automatic notifications - allows us to request receipts and categorization from cardholders in seconds.
3) Virtual cards - allows us to automate transaction entry, manage overspend with our vendors, and minimize and mitigate fraud with our expenses. If a card gets compromised we turn off that one virtual card and then create a new one within seconds.

Puntos en contra

There aren't many features built yet for Accounting Firms to manage their list of clients.
There isn't good features like Ramp & Brex to text the categorization details, notes, and receipts on the transactions.

Brex

Razones para elegir Divvy

Capital One lacked the expense management details we were looking for
Darren
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very quick and easy to implement with great customer service

Revisado el 09-12-2020

Overall I very impressed with Divvy and the constant innovation of making using and administing the card easy.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to integrate into our business and very user friendly software.

Puntos en contra

Out of pocket reimbursement. Be easier once approved Divvy sent check to individuals and charge the Divvy account vs ACH funds to Divvy.

Lou
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy is great. I highly recommend to companies of all sizes

Revisado el 04-10-2022

Puntos a favor

Divvy is a fantastic solution. We have been using it for 4 years and it not only saves our travelers and admin team time each month, but we feel it saves us from unnecessary spend each month. We are heavy users of Divvy with over 40 active users. We also manage all of our business software subscriptions via the virtual card solution that Divvy offers. This provides us greater visibility into spend and keeps it organized in one place. It also prevents fraud when using the virtual card solution. And come month end we easily integrate Divvy activity into our financial close in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Divvy for companies of all sizes. It is truly a transformational expenses/card management solution that is light years ahead of the way it use to be done.

Puntos en contra

I've been pushing for a global solution with multi-entities so we can roll out to our UK and Canadian teams. No solution offers that at this time but hoping Divvy is the first as we would likely use it.

Miguel
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!

Revisado el 24-10-2019

Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.

Puntos a favor

For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy.

The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it.

Oh and it's free!

Puntos en contra

I have not had a single issue with them.

Bill.com y Expensify

Razones para elegir Divvy

Credit control, manager controls, ease of use, mobile access, and cloud storage of transactions.

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

The best and easiest customer experience with the app. It's clean, innovative, has been thought out well, and super easy to use. Also, their customer service has been 100% great, and it's free.
Stephen
  • Sector: Construcción

Seriously the Best App our Business Found, for Anything

Revisado el 09-06-2021

Puntos a favor

If you're a small business with big monthly expenses, and petty cash headaches, Divvy is a no-brainer. Each of our field techs have a card we can control from the office, or divvy out funds as needed.

As a small family business, this cut down on half our office work (and my mother no longer goes through receipts in the office; she can just retire)

Divvy integrates with Quickbooks well, but here's the thing... we didn't even integrate it.
Its simpler for us to keep it totally independent from other accounting software, because working in Divvy's web app is a joy. The UI is simple and great.

All of our company payables and receipts management stays on Divvy, and our bank account shows one payment per week for Payables. That's it. The purchase info can't be messed up with bad OCR, because the info comes from the Bank account.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. So far it's perfect for us. We haven't been able to mess anything up yet.

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

-Instant reconciliation with purchases, and in-app labels if transaction details are incomplete. -Transparency of petty-cash funds. -Field tech credit cards with admin controls from app and web app -instant expense report creations. -No risk of Bad OCR creating repeat work (totals and info are pulled from the vender)
Peter
  • Sector: Capital riesgo y capital privado

Expense Management Made Easy

Revisado el 24-10-2019

We've loved Divvy. It has given flexibility to those that travel while giving the flexibility to get things done without having to worry that one of the 3 corporate credit cards is floating around being used by a random employee.

Puntos a favor

Divvy has been great for our organization. We have been able to move away from reimbursements and have been able to give spending flexibility to everyone within our organization. We love being able to give every employee a card, but not having to worry that they are going to overspend. And possibly, one of my favorite features of any software ever is the ability to create virtual cards (both for subscriptions and burner cards for one time purchases). Its nice to know that I can cancel a virtual card and not have it affect other vendor payments.

Puntos en contra

There is a little bit of a lack of hierarchy available (like an administrator over certain budgets only) and a lack of flexibility with paying down our account (holds placed on account effectively freezing our cards) but other than that, it has been great!

Jeff
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's the best because it is simple

Revisado el 25-10-2019

It has been very positive. They are timely in their responses and they are flexible and open to customer ideas for improvement.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and very ease to teach users how to use. It allows us to customize expense fields, budgets and reports so as an accounting team we get what we need, but it is simple enough for any user to use.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint I have at this point is that we cannot set limits for receipts. I'd like to be able to say "all transactions over $20 require a receipt," but that is not available yet.

Expensify y SAP Concur

Razones para elegir Divvy

Ease of use and reporting ability.

Razones para cambiar a Divvy

Ease of use and the link of a credit card program to the expense reporting platform.
Jacob
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card

Revisado el 28-10-2019

Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Puntos a favor

Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

Puntos en contra

It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

Fraud and reconciliation.

Cost and simplicity
Chase
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Innovative and unparalleled service

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use Divvy. It has significantly reduced the time to close the books at month end. We used to have to wait at least a week just to reconcile credit card transactions, but with Divvy, it only takes one to two days. The team at Divvy has been extremely receptive to our feedback and providing the best customer experience possible.

Puntos en contra

The software is constantly evolving as we and other gives feedback (this is a good thing), but there doesn’t seem to be one clear cut path of best practices with Divvy.