Admation

Gestión de proyectos para agencias publicitarias y de marketing

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 08-02-2019

capturing all work

capturing all work

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, and the scroll through function is so much better

Puntos en contra

The project team is still not taken from the brief form and added to the project as project members. Submitter is not added to the deliverables either :(

Hi Sharon,

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the platform! I hope that the recent changes that we made for you on your reports have also been useful.

I'm aware of an upcoming change to forms where we are aiming to increase both the number and types of fields that can copy across into the Project Details page.

I believe that the Submitter field is currently available and in use under the "Briefing" field for your current brief. We can also assign a "Project Team Owner" from briefs, if you wish. Let me know if this helps!

I'll keep you in the loop for any further changes to brief functionality as these updates become available!

Valentina
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good but still could be better

Revisado el 23-03-2020

Good but not great, could definitely be more user friendly

Good but not great, could definitely be more user friendly

Puntos a favor

Great for proofing particularly being in a smallish creative team

Puntos en contra

Not intuitive and updates are buggy. Freezes and logs out on you multiple times a day

Hi Valentina,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the overall quality, features and ease of use within the platform!

Our new UX designer will be working on improvements to intuitiveness in the platform over the next few months. Hopefully we can get a few of those concerns ironed out for you!

Our protocol for testing updates pre-launch is now more stringent than ever before, and I'd like to thank you for your feedback which I will pass back to the wider team.

We look forward to bringing you more exciting features that you can use in your creative team. In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our support team directly via [email protected]!

Carmen

Revisado el 19-09-2019

As above

As above

Puntos a favor

It is not a user friendly product. I don't like it.

Puntos en contra

Having worked in the advertising and design industry throughout my career, admation is the the least user friendly software I have ever experienced. I have found this software time very consuming with the numerous steps and processes involved to communicate and proof to clients and the lack of keeping jobs in a systematic manner and status is very confusing. It is a slow program, inefficient and does save staff productive time. In fact it consumes more time than using gmail or the alike to contact, proof clients and to click on menus etc. I would not not recommend this program.

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for taking the time to review admation. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with us.

Admation's proofing tool is built to enhance transparency across different the teams in your organisation. So whilst there may be a few more steps to set things up, our clients often appreciate the added transparency around approvals, the compare functionality to reduce conflicting feedback for designers and the auditing capabilities for managers.

To assist with your workflow in particular you may notice various options to sort or filter projects from the projects menu which can be handy to use. And if you're using Supply Deadlines, I personally like using the Lane View to view my projects!

I have sent you a copy of my email address with this comment. Please feel free to respond if you would like me to provide a few tips on using our status bars and alternative project views.

I really hope to hear from you soon!

Helen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for assigning, tracking and overall management of creative projects

Puntos a favor

Audit trails, tracks approvals and easy to assign tasks and share assets. customer support is 10/10 - always on hand to help, and quickly too.

Puntos en contra

The search functionality isn't great and sometimes its tricky to do certain things as there are many ways to do it - so if you don't use a feature often, it can take a bit of time in trail and error. Also going back over previous versions of creative and briefs can be tricky and even as admin if you aren't tagged in a comment, its difficult to find

Hi Helen,

We love that you would be so happy to recommend Admation! It is also great to hear how engaged our customer success team are, they exist to make your experience with the platform as productive and as rewarding as possible. We have flagged your concerns and will see how we can improve on them in future. Any additional suggestions are welcome at [email protected] . Thank you.

Romina

Account Executive

Revisado el 08-01-2017

I now love Admation as it is a program that both the creative team and I find helpful when trying to get projects across swiftly. At the beginning, I struggled with the use of the program; I couldn't find functions and commands, but I slowly started to get the hang of things.
There is one thing that I constantly still struggle with. Creatives cannot see my message after I have approved artwork. I usually thank them (and sometimes ask them to high res the file I have approved). After several rounds of amends, it would be nice to have them see my message and next step to finalize the artwork. Thanks for the awesome program!

Puntos a favor

the fact that my colleagues love the program as well. makes things easier.

Puntos en contra

As explained before, creatives cannot see my message after artwork has been approved.

Hi Romina,

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using admation to manage your creative team. It's great that you've found your feet within the system, but I'll definitely pass those comments back to the UX team regarding a first time user!

Are you able to provide us with a given job number for instances where creatives are failing to see your messages? I'd love to get our support team involved in this if the issue is still a regular occurrence.

Are you able to email through a quick summary of your issue as well as the job number through to [email protected]? Let's see if we can help iron this one out for you!

Tui
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

So frustrating I usually just end up downloading file to view.

Revisado el 13-01-2017

I use Admation to review/mark-up items other people have created and I find it a very frustrating tool. I usually end up downloading the whole file to see it properly even though I am only interested in 1 or 2 pages.
Should be able to download one or 2 pages rather than whole document.
The viewing pane is too small to read when item is full page. But then when you zoom in, the part of page you can see is too large and you cant see it in context. It should enlarge incrementally so you can just zoom a little bit if you need, or keep zooming the bigger you need it.
The viewing pane should take up more of the page, and the other parts should take up less of the page. When you zoom in the viewing pane should get bigger again.
You should be able to see multiple (at least 2) pages in the viewing pane at the same time.
Also when you press the zoom button it should automatically enlarge rather than you then having to click on the viewing pane.
I don't like that once you approve or decline you can not respond again. If it is still before dead-line time you should be able to go back in and mark-up again or change your initial mark-ups.
I don't like that you cant format the comments/mark-ups you make. Should at least be able to make bold or change text size.
When I add attachments markup comment nobody can see/access them.
From the dashboard home page I can not tell if I have actually responded to the request. I have to open and see if I have.
Thanks.

Hi Tui,

Thanks so much for your review of admation. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. Overall, there are some really great suggestions for improvement here. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

Let's try to improve on that zoom function for you. A few other notes:

At present, you can toggle between pages on the approvals view. The buttons are found at the bottom of the page! We keep it this way so that when you want to move into views like the Compare mode, the pages render correctly.

Approval/Changes are final we keep it this way to avoid human error from additional changes requested after designers start working on your initial changes.

Great suggestions about formatting text into account! I'll run it past the team for review.

Unfortunately I've run out of space to respond! Please don't hesitate to email [email protected] to share any other thoughts or suggestions you may have!

David
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Hard to use, long process for approval

Revisado el 20-09-2019

Slow, too many options and fields, is not set out in a user friendly manner for quick submissions. Does not advise of the companies requirements for submitting through admation and how those things should be submitted.

Does not appear to be many people within the business that can provide support for using this, or at least in my area of the business.

Puntos a favor

I like the idea of channelling work through the correct teams

Puntos en contra

Does not tell you which teams each type of content must go through. Some of the options buttons are hard to tell which is selected, for example when selected for review by 'any' or 'all' reviewers.

I also don't like how emails are not provided when content is approved, it means you could go weeks waiting as usually it takes that long for things to be approved, and then not realise its approved.

Hi David,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience with us.

There have been various internal discussions around simplifying the ALL or ANY approval options. I've taken each of your comments into account and will definitely pass this feedback to the UX team.

Unfortunately your company doesn't utilise the custom documentation function within the system, but we'd love to provide additional support for you in the system wherever you need it. Please don't hesitate to email [email protected] for assistance if you ever need it. In the meantime, I'll track down one of the original training videos which should highlight your company's requirements for submitting through admation.

I'll be in touch shortly with a link to the file.

Timothy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Slow servers result in delayed response, clunky systems

Revisado el 10-09-2019

It's a frustrating system and is hard to work with. Wish there was more customisation of briefs and proof review/approval process.

Puntos a favor

Not a whole lot. The customer service our team is provided is good, but the system itself is generally cumbersome and frustrating to work with.

Puntos en contra

Asset creation is clunky, there is no way to edit the way briefs populate, servers are constantly non responsive and slow.

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation. We really appreciate your feedback!

We're sorry to hear about your experience with briefs. However, you'll be pleased to know that briefs created in admation are customisable. I'd recommend talking to your team about what specific changes you'd like to make and we could definitely look into pushing those changes through for you.

If there are any additional issues that keep popping up or if you have any suggestions on improving the platform, please don't hesitate to email our support team at [email protected] and we can get those things noted down for you.

Samantha at Admation

Natalie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Review from Financial Services

Revisado el 22-06-2022

Campaign management, and it works a charm.

Campaign management, and it works a charm.

Puntos a favor

Brilliant for reviewing artwork and providing feedback. The Ad Library and Asset Library have been of enormous benefit when it comes to easily viewing and navigating through existing assets.

Puntos en contra

Glitches resulting in briefs disappearing when they are saved or sent is incredibly frustrating. Especially given that this occurs on occasion when you try to do the right thing and save work frequently.

Hi Natalie,

We are thrilled that you are enjoying Admation's functionality and having a positive experience. There are even more exciting features coming soon!. As for your issues around glitching, our customer success team will be in touch shortly to help resolve this. In the meantime, should you need, you can reach us at [email protected]. Thank you.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

It's easy to see which projects and deliverables require action, and making changes to designs is an easy and intuitive process. I also like the content database for accessing previously used images.

Puntos en contra

The briefing process is a bit confusing and there are so many options for tabs within projects and deliverables that it's sometimes hard to know where to place information.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your feedback.

We've recently removed the tabs within projects and have replaced them with a single scrolling view! We hope this makes it easier for you to locate items within your project. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

Stephanie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Like working in 1998

Revisado el 10-09-2019

I try to use it as least as possible, I have gone back to emailing all assets for approval to make it easier for the approver to access and view my "deliverables".
If someone says to me "it's in Admation" I literally get a sense of dread.
My poor manager has made it his almost full time job just trying to manage the mess that is admation and I get him to brief me via Jira. Which is double handling for him, but there was so much mis-communication and tasks falling into black holes when all our teams tried to use admation only. It has now added to our work load and is another thing we "have to do".

Puntos a favor

um nope, sorry, nothing comes to mind. Wow, you put a minimum character count for this field? Sad.

Puntos en contra

UI & design- Awful, extremely dated, feels like going back in time.
UX- Complicated and unintuitive, so many elements on the interface seem redundant or meaningless and cannot be self interpreted.
Features-limited and clunky. Multiple ambiguous steps required for simple tasks, features lacking for how our company is trying to use it (as a complete workflow and approvals system).
I could go on, but I really don't have the time.

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry that you've had this experience with us. We're continuously working with our UX team to improve the customer experience across the platform. We've recently welcomed a new UX developer who should be pushing out a few great changes across the system before the end of the year.

The character count sounds like something that's coming from your custom-briefs. This is customisable per your brand, and we could perhaps chat to your marketing manager about reducing or removing this character count altogether.

If possible, I'd like to set up a call with you to document and perhaps iron out a few of these specific procedural issues you're experiencing on your end. If you'd like to get in touch, please don't hesitate to get in touch via [email protected] to arrange a time to chat!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rebecca

Useful tool

Revisado el 16-06-2022

Helps us to gather our marketing artwork in one place and has cut down on our emails sourcing approvals & changes from large groups

Puntos a favor

Great for tracking artwork versions & gathering approvals across a large team

Puntos en contra

Annotations tools require further enhancement (visibility & late annotation additions) and deadline tools could be simpler and more visible for easy prioritisation.

Hi Rebecca,

What an awesome review! We pride ourselves on the approval functionality we offer, so we are pleased to hear it is serving you well. You'll likely enjoy some of our new governance & compliance features, soon to become available. Thank you also for your feedbacks for improvements, this helps ensure we are always optimising. If there is anything else you'd like to share, shoot us an email at [email protected]. Thank you.

- Simple Marketing Team

Sylvia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's confusing where to find things, not displayed in a visual way for visual people

Revisado el 26-09-2017

Puntos a favor

The "Resources" button is the most useful for seeing how people's days are filled and how much time I have allocated towards projects.

Puntos en contra

It's just extra work- we're not sure if files get sent properly through admation so we have to double down and email them also- we need to double book- first on admation and then on google cal; these features should be synced so only one action needs to be taken. Admation needs better integration with Google. Also, tasks should be shown for visual people; given an option to switch views.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your recent review of admation. We really appreciate the feedback.
Sylvia, our team is aiming to have the ability to subscribe to your admation calendar available in the next 6 to 9 weeks. Currently, admation users are able to subscribe to Project Dates, Away Days, Meetings and Approval Deadlines, and we believe our users should also be able to subscribe to their Tasks.
Regarding how tasks are displayed, on the Tasks page there is a List and Calendar view option available under the 'My Tasks' section. Please feel free to contact our friendly Support Team who can provide you with any additional help or information.

Many Thanks, Admation Support Team.

Sophie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Revisado el 17-12-2018

It is a great tool when it works properly. It would be great to be able to bulk download artwork as currently we have to download individually which is very time consuming.

Puntos a favor

It keeps our artwork reviewing in one place.

Puntos en contra

There are quite often bugs when using it and i have to refresh and start again when using it.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! It sounds like you might benefit from our cart feature to bulk download finalised artwork from our ad storage or asset library platforms. Please message our support team for assistance on using this feature via [email protected]!

It's strange that you're receiving bugs under certain workflows. It would be great if you could send through an email to our support team as soon as this error happens so that we can troubleshoot your issue as it happens!

Thanks again for your feedback! I hope that the support team can help to iron out a few of those issues for you!

Carol
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Admation user review

Revisado el 12-01-2017

I use Admation every day. The developers took in our feedback as users very early on and this made a huge difference to how the system was evolved and to how we use it. It is really easy to use from our perspective as reviewers and approvers. I find the process of uploading new projects very user unfriendly, but like anything, it is a matter of getting used to the system, but this could be improved in my view as a user. We have had very few technical issues with Admation and if we have ever needed tech support, the team has been instantly responsive to solve the issue! Overall I am a big fan.

Ease of use.

Puntos en contra

Uploading new projects/files is unnecessarily complicated.

Hi Carol,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your feedback! As always, if you have any feature requests or if you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to email our support team via [email protected]!

Candice

Overall good functionality

Revisado el 24-07-2019

Puntos a favor

The workflow is simple and customisable. I particularly like the Feedback and Proofing user interface which allows for batch feedback and approvals.

Puntos en contra

Frequent timeouts and dropout that often result in losing whole briefs.

Hi Candice,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your feedback, and we're glad that you're enjoying our Batch Review functionality.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll continue to monitor these dropout issues for you. In the meantime, we recommend using the 'Save for Later' function, ensuring that brief information is saved to minimise data loss. You may also find that clicking the 'Save for Later' also minimises the occurrence of that 60 minute time out. We recommend that you try it out and let us know how you go! Thanks.

richard
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Admation - keeps your projects on track

Revisado el 18-01-2017

the recent upgrades to support larger screen size works well however i would love to see it applied to the projects view pages. and i do prefer the darker look of the UI than the lighter version.

Puntos a favor

i can view all my projects from the dashboard, adding new approval,rejection window is perfect addition.

Puntos en contra

I do prefer the darker looking UI , sometimes very hard to locate projects.

Hi Richard,

So glad to hear that you're enjoying admation and thanks for your suggestions! I've passed these back to the team for review.

If you have any further comments or enhancements, please don't hesitate to email them through to our support team!

Cassie

Good Features, Not Quite There Yet

Revisado el 16-01-2019

Puntos a favor

I like that you are able to use this tool for reviewing creative assets. I like that there can be different approval levels and your home screen has everything you need at a glance.

Puntos en contra

The features people need are there with Admation, however it is not very user friendly. Its very clunky and doesn't have the best work flows.

Hi Cassie,

Thanks so much for your review of admation. We're glad that you're enjoying the different approval levels in the system. The Dashboard really is a great tool too, isn't it!

I've passed your comments back to the UX team for review. Your comments have been really helpful. Hopefully we can use your suggestions to help to improve the overall user journey within the system!

Mollie

Revisado el 22-06-2022

Puntos a favor

Cross team communication approval is very easy and makes approving artwork simple and clear.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing i really dislike about the software. Overall use could be a little easier.

Hi Mollie,

What an amazing review! We always love to hear that users are having positive experiences with our platform. If you have any specific suggestions around improved usability, we would love to hear them at [email protected]. Thank you.

Judith

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Some starting hurdles but overall helps make review process better

Revisado el 08-01-2017

It can seem a bit overwhelming and clunky to use at a start, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes an intrinsic part of making sure all stakeholders get a say, content is reviewed and approved according to process, and there's a clear audit trail.

Puntos a favor

Visibility of content review process for audit and governance.

Puntos en contra

It's not the smoothest UX - could be more intuitive and friendly so easier to pick up.

Hi Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great that you've found your feet in the system. I'll definitely pass your comments back to the UX team to review the process for first-time users.

If you ever require any assistance, please don't hesitate to email our support team via [email protected]!

Rosie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Asistencia al cliente

Efficient way to work with agencies and mark up files.

Revisado el 06-10-2017

Puntos a favor

I receiving the notifications! Because usually you're awaiting on a job so it's great to be notified when it's ready for review in the system.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes once I've approved something and I'm searching for it after a period of time I have issues finding it. And also the mark up tool. I never use it. I always download, PDF comment and re upload.

Hi Rosie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! It's great that you're finding value from our email notifications.

It sounds like you might benefit from using our filter function to search for items. If they are past projects, it's possible that they may have been moved to your Ad Storage. You can also use filters under that screen to locate older files!

We're sorry to hear that you're not using the mark up tools. Is there anything you feel that we can improve on here?

We look forward to hearing back from you with your suggestions.

Sarah
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Nice idea, but too many bugs

Revisado el 17-12-2018

Better than marking up on paper for record keeping and the environment, but it's slower and more complicated. The archive search function is not efficient enough to use this as one's main catalogue.

Puntos a favor

ability to forward to groups and have multiple feedback comments visible
PDFs with markups good for records

Puntos en contra

Ease of use - slow, clunky, buggy
unwanted jobs cluttering approvals folder, and cannot delete them
Text is an image only and selection tools are not the correct shape for line-line highlighting, so not good for copy editing

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying the forwarding and markup functionality within the system.

We're sorry to hear about your cluttered approvals screen though! There is a fix to the approvals screen that's coming out in this release, but sometimes a cluttered approvals screen is the result of failing to approve or request changes on an item. IF you're still experiencing issues with this, please don't hesitate to email [email protected] for assistance.

We'll keep an eye on those speed issues you mentioned and I'll definitely pass that feedback to the team around the enhancements to the markup tools.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Gavin
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Room for improvement

Revisado el 05-01-2017

The functionality of the software works well and does well to make an important process very clear to stakeholders. We do however experience many crashes and errors. This can be particularly frustrating when projects are time critical. There is also plenty of room for improvement regarding ease of use.

Puntos a favor

- Makes a complicated process clear to different stakeholders
- Notifications and reminders work well

Puntos en contra

- The amount of crashes and errors you experience
- Ease of use could be simplified and become more intuitive

Hi Gavin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We really appreciate your feedback.

We'll keep monitoring these instances where the application crashes. Our UX team is currently reviewing the customer journey across the platform so I'll make a note to pass your comments onto the team.

Thanks again,

Bronwyn
  • Sector: Vino y licores
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Integration with other technology would be helpful

Revisado el 21-12-2018

We predominantly use Admation as a central storehouse for creative assets and approvals. It's a great tool for basic project management, although I feel like it's capable of more. This could just be a limitation because we have one main administrator. Ideally we would use this program for full project management beyond just the creative component. I'd also like to see other program integration (specifically Google applications like Calendar and tasks) for a more seamless work flow.

Puntos a favor

I like having all the creative assets in one place

Puntos en contra

Slow; can't operate in multiple tabs in Chrome; doesn't integrate with calendar.

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for taking the time to review the platform! We really appreciate your feedback.

If you'd like to integrate admation with your device's calendar, you can subscribe via your admation account. Just head to Your Name > Settings > Admation Calendar Subscription > Instructions for information on how to achieve this! We hope this helps you out.

I'll definitely pass your requests onto the team for review. Thanks again for stopping by!

Angela
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

First experience with Admation

Revisado el 16-06-2022

Admation is a well thought out program and user friendly. What I would recommend - to make it more visually impacting out in the arena of management software products is to showcase a video or small training program on how to use it, what it can do/provide etc. I found it difficult to get any training online. All training was internal at my workplace. It would make it more effective for people to grapple and understand Admation more quickly if there was a training program available at the initial stage.

Puntos a favor

As a first time user it is a nicely set up program Visually pleasing and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would recommend is that a small, concise training video be linked to Admation to make it easier for first time users to view and get the basic understanding and navigation of the program.

Respuesta de Simple Technology

Hi Anjela, great response and thank you for your feedback. Our support and training team will reach out to you. In the meantime you can view training videos in our knowledge repository at the following link https://support.admation.com/hc/en-us and please send any suggestions to [email protected]. Thank you - Simple Marketing Team