ClickCease

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 195

Narciso

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Revisado el 28-01-2019

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Puntos en contra

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Robin
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Revisado el 30-01-2019

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Puntos a favor

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.

noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Puntos en contra

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

Ronnie
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

It's a good product with a boiler room sales culture

Revisado el 02-05-2022

Great software with a really poor experience of people behind it

Puntos a favor

Good product, and delivers what its promised

Puntos en contra

the only reason I am writing this review is because of the agressive and boiler room like sales culture this organization has had - I have been a client for 2 years and the way their team tried to constantly upgrade you and really hammer home the upsells is pretty insane - it's really disappointing how they treat current clients and keep milking them for more

Alternativas consideradas

ClickGUARD, Clixtell y Lunio

Razones para cambiar a ClickCease

Ease of use - however I am thinking of moving to the other competitors given my recent experience

Respuesta de CHEQ Traducir a español

Hi Ronnie, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear this was your experience! Your dedicated customer success manager will reach out asap to understand and resolve any standing issues you have and make sure your ClickCease experience is amazing.

Jen
  • Sector: Construcción

No Brainer Investment

Revisado el 18-10-2022

I feel we've saved a larger portion than what we've spent with minimal effort.

Puntos a favor

Considering the cost of Google PPC this is an absolute no brainer expense for anyone running paid ads.

Puntos en contra

I wish that the location targeting was better. We are a local service based business and the US is too broad a region. I would love to see radius or zip code set up.

Alona

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Revisado el 21-11-2018

Puntos a favor

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Puntos en contra

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

Frank
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Revisado el 28-01-2019

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Puntos a favor

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Puntos en contra

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Frank, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service! We're so glad to get such lovely feedback :)

leo
  • Sector: Seguros

Save money & improve K/W perforamnce evaluation

Revisado el 30-05-2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, live data feed. If you are in a market place where clicks can be £10+, it is v useful to identify fraud as soon as it happens.
Also, you can block IP ranges- tend to find fraudsters use the same network

Puntos en contra

none, v good all round. easuy to install, good data presentation

Eduard
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very good software

Revisado el 14-04-2022

I have been using the software for over 1 year, I have set up campaigns for over 10 clients. The benefits are that customers spend less on paid advertising.

Puntos a favor

I like automation, you don't have to deal with it all the time, you adjust and then just follow the statistics from time to time

Puntos en contra

Pricing of PRO plan can be better - limits are easily reached and exceeded

Sean
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Improved Click Quality for Better Budget use

Revisado el 15-11-2022

Easy to install and follow the progress. Benefits were quickly apparent.

Puntos a favor

Upon starting with ClickCease we saw a much higher quality of traffic for our PPC campaigns, which led to a more optimized budget and higher quality leads.

Puntos en contra

Could use fewer update emails. A daily report is sufficient.

Quinn
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Incredible value!

Revisado el 31-05-2022

Their support team is very helpful. We've never even considered moving to another service.

Puntos a favor

ClickCease is easy to implement and has all of the features we're looking for to help prevent click fraud.

Puntos en contra

No problems at all! We're very happy with the features and support.

Mike
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Revisado el 28-08-2019

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.
They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Puntos a favor

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.

Puntos en contra

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

David
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Revisado el 04-11-2020

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Puntos a favor

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Puntos en contra

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

Chad
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Revisado el 20-08-2019

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Puntos a favor

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Puntos en contra

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Nophry
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

Revisado el 29-08-2019

a very pleasant ride!

1. easy to implement
2. amazing customer service
3. always available for questions and clarifications
4. it delivers clear results
5. competitor tracking

Puntos en contra

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hey Nophry! We are so happy to hear that you are seeing value from our software :) Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

Peter
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Revisado el 15-01-2021

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Puntos en contra

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Revisado el 03-07-2018

Puntos a favor

ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Puntos en contra

Initially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with ClickCease :) Thank you for your kind words!

Cameron
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Do not use this company, it is a rip off!

Revisado el 23-02-2022

It has been a HORRIBLE experience with ClickCease. Their customer service is NON-EXISTANT. Their system glitches and doesn't do any of the things it says it does. We bought the annual subscription and STILL had 85% of our marketing budget was spend on FAKE/FRAUDULENT clicks. This is all a hoax people. They use VPNs to hide themselves clicking on your adds. BUYER BEWARE!

Puntos a favor

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Their software is glitchy. They change it without your notice. It doesn't do any of the things it says it would accurately.

Puntos en contra

Everything! this software is a JOKE. in fact, it is a RIP OFF. People who have no computer skills use this product and rant and rave about it. Fact is this company is stealing their money and they aren't tech savvy enough to know it.

Alternativas consideradas

ClickGUARD y Lunio

Razones para cambiar a ClickCease

Design/ads

Hi Cameron,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with ClickCease by CHEQ. ClickCease by CHEQ is the most advanced online marketing fraud prevention tool and as such we block fraudsters, competitors and others ill intent players from wasting one's marketing budget. Our large customer base includes small businesses, agencies and large enterprises who are all tech savvy, albeit our product is user friendly and doesn't require that. It goes without saying that we hold ourselves to a very high ethical standard and do not "click on ads". Our support team and customer success team are always available and happy to address and fix any issue.

• Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClickCease Is A Must For Advertisers

Revisado el 13-01-2021

My company have been using Clickcease for 2 years now. Without hesitate, this is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Puntos a favor

ClickCease is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Puntos en contra

If we can track more keywords that will be better.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your request in mind!

Chris
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Great Product

Revisado el 31-12-2020

Puntos a favor

Super easy to deploy. You'll see benefits quickly and be able to track ROI

Puntos en contra

No issues with this product. A simple addition to help maximize our ad spend.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Super happy to read your kind words, Chris! Thank you for the feedback :)

Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Revisado el 30-01-2019

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Puntos a favor

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Puntos en contra

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that we have been of help :)

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Helpful Service

Revisado el 23-10-2018

Puntos a favor

Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

Puntos en contra

billing is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thanks for writing this feedback :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind!

Stephen
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

False Advertising - Savings completely overestimated

Revisado el 09-09-2021

None - this is a waste of money - I would not recommend subscribing

The advertise that you will receive savings in 2 ways:
1. Through a refund claim based on their click reports and identified fraudulent clicks, Google will refund you on these clicks - the estimated amount they will refund is displayed as 'your savings' - but Google DOES NOT refund you for these clicks! - False advertising.
2. Blocked VPNs - this is difficult to quantify as they are 'future clicks' that would be blocked, but are definitely no where near the estimate above. I would guess that it is close to 1% or less of the advertised savings.

Howzit Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback, however, we would like to clarify a few things about what you said.

1. When it comes to refund claims, we are very careful about how we handle this feature as it relies solely on Google accepting the claim. We offer assistance in preparing the refund claim but cannot guarantee you will get the money back. The aim and goal of ClickCease is to get your account optimised to a point where submitting a refund claim is unnecessary as we have blocked all the fraud in real time.

2. Regarding VPNS. VPNs are one way for bots and competitors to hide their IP address. In certain industries such as ecommerce or banking, the percentage of fraudulent VPNS will be particularly high. Ad fraud affects all businesses differently. There will not be one instance in which there will be the same level of fraud for 2 different business.

We apologise for the experience that you had. Our customer success team will

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to set up click fraud prevention

Revisado el 28-01-2019

Overall the experience was pretty easy, despite few minor snags. The support helped me worked them out pretty fast.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up and use. Fastlearning curve. New features added often.

Puntos en contra

Small block list size is really not optimal for large accounts. We do go through the list on daily basis.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

We are always striving to improve our services for our customers and we will make sure to keep your feedback in mind! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review :)

Emanuele
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good choice to prevent fraud

Revisado el 27-08-2019

Puntos a favor

It is a good software easy to use that let us detect possible attac from IPS and range of IPS. I think it is helpful to save money

Puntos en contra

Easy to use and set up. In 5 minute you can start tracks and analyze all the IPS that visits your site

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Emanuele :) Thank you very much for your amazing review! If there is anything we can do better, do not hesitate to contact our customer service!

Chun Ying
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

High recommended to all the Google Ads user!

Revisado el 01-01-2021

Clickcease really is an awesome tool to help me prevent and stop fraud click from irrelevant user and save more than $100+ monthly, it was an amazing to help me able to invest more on my Ads budget to gain more relevant quality leads from user.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to setup, UI experience is pretty for all the very newbie person who want to use this software to prevent fraud click from competitors

Puntos en contra

Hopefully there are some feature able to allow me to target location precisely to block & prevent the specific location which I do not want to allow people to exploiting my ads especially my competitors.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your lovely words :) We are always happy to save precious time and money! We will make sure to keep your request in mind!