Paycor

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Opiniones de 2089

Elizabeth B.
  • Industry: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

The easiest software to manage PTO/employee time tracking I've used

Revisado el 02-12-2021

Puntos a favor

Paycor is pretty intuitive (apart from the calendar scheduling and I'll touch on that later). It's easy for me to manage my team - I can see at a glance who is out on leave and I get email notifications when an employee requests time off. I like the paycheck feature where I can see my paychecks from the past year and easily download the forms I need for taxes.

Puntos en contra

The time off request page is a bit counterintuitive at first. The calendar feature can be confusing.

Samantha S.
  • Industry: Redes informáticas
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 empleados

All in One Payroll/Time Tracking

Revisado el 11-12-2021

Paycor is my favorite app for scheduling and keeping track of hours. It took me some getting used to after some exploring but now I just love it.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about Paycor was the fact that everything I need is all in one app. Clocking in/out, payroll, time tracking, scheduling and more.

Puntos en contra

Navigating the app took some getting used to.

Stephanie F.
  • Industry: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Useful HR System

Revisado el 16-12-2021

Puntos a favor

It has the ability to do lots of things. There are many reports that can be run on the back end to get all kinds of information we need about the company.

Puntos en contra

It is not very user friendly. It's interface has some to be desired

Aliya W.
  • Industry: Bienes de consumo
  • Company size: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for HR and payroll needs

Revisado el 08-10-2021

This tool is great for all the payroll processing and I thoroughly enjoy using it. Moreover, the time-keeping element of this tool is pretty great and beneficial for us. Apart from this, their customer service support is great. They are always available and responsive to all the concerns plus they are always asking users to give them feedback which makes users more comfortable and confident with the software.

Puntos a favor

It is widely known for delivering modern and intuitive payroll management solutions. We have been using this tool and get amazing services. I believe that this software is a very powerful tool and the analytics facilitate thoroughly in terms of all the reporting involved. It is the best payroll system for keeping track of all the HR and timekeeping hiring information. The tool has a very responsive user interface due to which we always find very beneficial as it solves any discrepancy there and then only.

Puntos en contra

Now moving to the cons of this tool then personally I felt that formatting of reports can be pretty challenging with this platform. It actually doesn’t look too easy as it actually is.

Respuesta de Paycor Traducir a español

Thanks for the thoughtful review Aliya. Paycor's history is rooted in payroll and service. Though the years, we've added product depth and expertise in time keeping, talent management and analytics. We grow with you! Our customers have a significant voice in our product roadmap. We love your feedback and your ideas!

Franklin F.
  • Industry: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Recognition in the digital age

Revisado el 22-12-2021

Very good for team building and keeping everyone on track to accomplish the big picture

Puntos a favor

The recognition feature and goal tracking are crucial for wider spread teams. It keeps everyone on the same page when they are in different parts of the country.

Puntos en contra

On occasion, the server can slow down, and it will take a couple of attempts to access some of the areas of the site.

Christina C.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Paycor makes timecards simple.

Revisado el 10-12-2021

Overall, it is a great tool for clocking in and out and for making schedules.

Puntos a favor

I use this for staff to clock in and out. It is super easy to make adjustments in. I recently started using it to have staff request time off so that I can do the schedule off of that. It's a game changer.

Puntos en contra

I am not a fan of the mobile app. It could just be me, but it doesn't seem as user friendly.

Drew A.
  • Industry: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Organization Made Easy

Revisado el 02-12-2021

Our experience overall with Paycor has been great. We switched from a competitor and couldn't be happier that we made the change.

Puntos a favor

Paycor makes it extremely easy to manage multiple departments from one tool. We utilize it for Payroll, Benefits, as well as many other uses.

Puntos en contra

We have not found something we like least about Paycor to this time. The only gripe I have had in my use is the load time for some data-heavy modules.

Leigh L.
  • Industry: Instituciones religiosas
  • Company size: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great product!

Revisado el 23-11-2021

Paycor has a great product and great customer support. The mobile app is easy for staff to use.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use from both the user, and administrative stand-point. Customer support is great!

Puntos en contra

At times, there is a long phone wait for a support associate.

Respuesta de Paycor Traducir a español

Leigh, we're thrilled your organization is getting significant value from your Paycor relationship. Our team takes pride in helping organizations like yours stay current with legislative, compliance and tax changes. It's just one of the ways we empower leaders to build winning teams.

Usuario verificado
  • Industry: Impresión

Paycor for Business - User Review

Revisado el 14-01-2022

Overall, I am satisfied with Paycor, it does what you need it to do. Like I mentioned, a bit clunky in the UI but the necessary features are there.

Puntos a favor

This application did what you need it to do. Clock in and out, check hours, and view paystubs.

Puntos en contra

The UI can be clunky on mobile. There is a learning curve to getting started.

Jessica Y.
  • Industry: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

View as an employee

Revisado el 14-12-2021

Puntos a favor

I appreciate that there are so many functions under this one software which makes things a little more streamlined.

Puntos en contra

I hate that the bottom of the scroll bar on the schedule page is hidden/barely visible so it is tricky to see where to put in my time. Also I wish I could tell how many PTO hours I have earned.

Heather C.
  • Industry: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Great payroll software

Revisado el 25-05-2021

I used Paycor for two years for payroll and time reporting. The system did very well. I would have stayed with them if their HRIS was better.

Puntos a favor

The time and attendance and payroll functionalities are fantastic. Easy to use for both admins and employees. Robust reporting features. Employee profiles easy to use. Able to track 401k loans by setting goals.

Puntos en contra

HRIS features were not as robust as other platforms. Document storage was a big downfall as uploads were only saved by date of upload. No customization at all. There was no ability to create electronic workflows for setting up/terminating access when multiple roles (HR, IT, Payroll, etc.) had parts to play in the process.
My other dislike was my rep changed multiple times and I was not informed of the change. I would send emails with no response; finally call customer service (which took up to 2 hours to reach someone) and then to be told my rep changed.

Namely, BirdDog, PurelyHR, Eddy, BambooHR, OnePoint HCM y SentricHR

We moved out of a PEO.

Razones para cambiar a Paycor

I did not choose to continue with Paycor when moving to a full HRIS, but wanted to share my experience with their payroll functions.
Danielle N.
  • Industry: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Stuck with disappointment

Revisado el 24-06-2020

I am very torn. I do like the system and feel like there are a lot of functions to take advantage of, however because the customer service is so poor I can not get help to utilize them to the full extent. Also I am disgusted by their billing department, I don't understand why I cannot get answers on what I am expected to pay for and why it changes each week.

I honestly want to look for something different, but I feel stuck since we just went through the transfer last year. I have 150 employees and I don't want to put them through another change so quickly. I would change if I could and I would not recommend this to anyone.

This is my last hope to try to get someone's attention, 4 months ago I expressed all my frustration with the sales people and was hopeful for some change, but nothing has changed.

Puntos a favor

I really like the payroll function of the software, it is very easy to set up and run payroll. Also the user side of things is very simple and available in Spanish.

Puntos en contra

Billing is inconsistent and uninformative, you ask questions and cannot get a direct or clear answer, I think it is very fair to be asking what I am paying for. Which then leads to the other worst function for this company which is customer service, I have been working on a billing question about delivery fees for over a month now, I have now had to ask 3 different people which include the sales people that sold me on Paycor.

I have been working on getting a user simple access to review our time cards and it is taking 3 weeks now. I called the support team, they told me it was fixed (it was not). I then created a case number by reaching out to through their support email, a week later I had to follow up with another phone call and they told me they had not even started working on this, so I had to sit on the phone for an hour while they worked on it.

Respuesta de Paycor Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

Kimberly H.
  • Industry: Empleo y contratación
  • Company size: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Great ATS gone silent

Revisado el 04-11-2019

I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically.

However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users)
Templates
Ease of application for candidates
Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Puntos en contra

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play.
Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

iCIMS Talent Cloud y Hireology

iCIMS Talent Cloud y Hireology

Razones para cambiar a Paycor

Quality and ease of use Price Contract flexibility- month to month.
  • Industry: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Payroll software that meets business needs

Revisado el 27-08-2019

Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Puntos a favor

The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Puntos en contra

I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Paycom

Functionality and cost

ADP TotalSource

Cost and functionality
Sheryl L.
  • Industry: Plásticos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use payroll software

Revisado el 25-06-2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Puntos a favor

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Puntos en contra

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir Paycor

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Razones para cambiar a Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Kathy M.
  • Industry: Seguros

Best Payroll System

Revisado el 25-06-2019

Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Puntos en contra

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise y Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir Paycor

Worst system I've ever worked in. No ease of use on any function!

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para cambiar a Paycor

Paycor provided the best demo, best price for what we were looking for with options that we could add later and again ease of use.
Janel V.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Revisado el 26-10-2017

Puntos a favor

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones.

The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise.

Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Puntos en contra

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far.

Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read.

I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information.

The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature.

A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick!

Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Ty W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Revisado el 04-11-2016

NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times.

PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.

QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.

Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.

Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.

Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features:

• Industry: Seguridad pública
  • Company size: 11-50 empleados

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Revisado el 18-01-2016

For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help.

Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it.

Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Puntos a favor

*Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour.

*The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly.

*Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great.

*Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Puntos en contra

*Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all.

*Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it.

*Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Jennifer S.
  • Industry: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good software solution with room for growth

Revisado el 21-09-2019

Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Puntos a favor

We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Puntos en contra

For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

• Industry: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Payroll, Attendance Tracking & Benefits Made Easy!

Revisado el 19-02-2015

Puntos a favor

It's hard to pick out a single thing. The ease of the payroll processing is so nice. I really like that I can access the employee record from the pay data grid. This gives the ability to view an employee's earnings and deductions, figure out what might need to be adjusted, make the adjustment right in the pay data grid, and recalculate the check!
The time and attendance is a great tool for tracking time off and scheduling different leaves for our staff, and it's easy to make a change to the reason or day if needed. The HR piece of Paycor has simplified things for me in that I have changed our benefits to an online enrollment (fabulous). I've utilized the forms and documents section for a central location to refer all employees to, and the company news lets me put time sensitive materials on there.
Paycor has been very easy to work with and extremely helpful. I like having a specialist for each piece of the product; I can call and present my problem without having to be passed to five different departments. They are prompt in resolving my problem and very courteous.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have the ability to create quizzes to send out to employees that can be tracked on their employee records. I currently use the surveys for some of this but wish there was more functionality with the surveys. We are now using the performance review portion, and I wish there was a way to exclude the weights since we don't use them, although I did find a workaround.

• Industry: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Not just the product, the employees care!

Revisado el 25-10-2016

Paycor has exceeded my expectations time and time again. The customer service is fantastic! Having a dedicated specialist for each application makes things so easy when I have a question. This saves time on having to ask the question and risk being transferred to someone else. My specialists are always so kind and helpful, they are very patient and do all they can to help me.

Paycor is also a company that listens to the customers. Not all companies have the same needs but with Paycor you have the ability to make suggestions for changes and they really do monitor these and make changes. Every quarter they have updates of things they have changed or improved. It is nice to have a company that strives to make it customers jobs easier.

The software itself is easy to navigate and use. I have found the reporting feature to be of great value. I have several reports that need to be customized, this includes the order of the columns, adding formulas and sub-strings, to detailed employee information. My specialist helped me create a report for our workers compensation audit which saved me over 8 hours of work! I have also been able to customize reports that I need to run once a year, it is so nice to just be able to go in an hit "run report" and it's done.

Paycor also saved me a lot of time and concern last year with the 1095 forms. My specialist worked with me to ensure all the information was correct and then Paycor took care of the rest. What a relief that was, I didn' t have to worry about missing any deadlines or mailings.

If you aren't using a payroll provider or you are looking for a different one I would strongly encourage you to contact Paycor as they are definitely a top notch company!

Puntos a favor

The ability to run custom reports, the ease of the software

Kristin H.
  • Industry: Práctica médica

Overall a Helpful Product For our Business

Revisado el 19-11-2019

I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Puntos a favor

I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Puntos en contra

The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

Keith P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We are a 1,200 person company with many global offices. Newton was a perfect fit for our needs.

Revisado el 06-04-2018

Recruiters now have more time to seek optimal candidates as they need less time in the platform to post jobs, schedule interviews, interact with hiring managers, etc. Newton does a great job in blasting out our job postings to the various job boards and tracks where our leads are coming from. Our job seekers have a much easier time with applying for jobs and since our business hires at over 40 locations internationally, having a simple job application process is key for getting applicants who do not speak English as a first language. The job listing integrates seamlessly into our company web site. All good!

Puntos a favor

Our previous job posting and applicant tracking system was quite old and the user experience for both recruiters and applicants was far from ideal. Newton greatly simplified the job posting process by integrating with Outlook for interview scheduling, allowing mobile feedback from hiring managers (so that they did not need to enter the platform if they did not want to), and having dashboards which quickly showed status of jobs for the recruiters. The application process for job seekers was fast and easy, resulting in our receiving far more applicants per job than the previous tool. Overall, Newton was a perfect fit for our needs as it allowed our recruiters to focus more on seeking candidates (since entering jobs was much easier) and we are getting more/better candidates given the expanded reach and ease of use that Newton provides our job seekers.

Puntos en contra

The main thing that we did not like was that the analytics dashboards and tracking were all Flash-based, but that was updated in the most recent platform update, so now our recruiters do not have to worry about Flash plug-in issues. Otherwise, we are quite happy with Newton.

Ken P.
  • Industry: Práctica médica

Newton Applicant Tracking System has it all

Revisado el 03-08-2018

Newton is feature rich. After six months of using the product, I've still only scratched the surface of what it can do.

Puntos a favor

The program allows the user to create a job posting from scratch or to modify existing ones. There are numerous templates for job posts or emails that can be used out of the box or can be modified and personalized. Newton has agreements with Indeed, LinkedIn and Glassdoor and job postings can be automatically posted to these sites for free. It also allows for posting directly to the company's employment web site as well as the company's Facebook page. The system allows the poster to create knock-out questions so that interested applicants who don't meet minimum qualifications are automatically excluded and the receive a message instantly why they are not eligible. Another vital function is that, once an applicant shows interest, they can be followed in the system every step along the way. You can track them through phone interviews, face to face interviews, email correspondence, and hire, involving other employees who may need to be involved along the way. One final key point is that, if the company is a customer of Paycor Payroll and HR systems, Newton interacts with those seamlessly and a prospect who is hired in Newton will automatically be transferred to Paycor with all of their information.

Puntos en contra

While the system is rich in features, the menus are not intuitive. There can be multiple menus on a page and it can be difficult to navigate to a feature you are looking for. I find myself spending a significant amount of time in the 'Help' section.