762 opiniones

Homebase

Planificación de personal gratuita, seguimiento del tiempo y más.

4,6 /5 (762 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
762 opiniones
Yefrin R.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Excelente Programa!!!

Revisado el 21-02-2021

Puntos a favor

Este programa es excelente, lo recomiendo sin duda!!!

Puntos en contra

Es un programa de mucha importancia para el manejo y desarrollo de pequeños negocios

Maxwell P.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Scheduling & Labor Costing

Revisado el 24-11-2020

Years of working with Homebase have shown that they constantly improve their product, and make it easier to use with integrations with common applications (via API access).

Puntos a favor

Quite honestly, one of the first things I recommend to businesses that want to schedule employees and know their labor costs that are up to the minute.

Puntos en contra

The one feature that I do wish was available, would be a calendar view that showed the entire department or business, so that it could be displayed on a monitor or web-based application.

Danielle M.
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It's is a good app, but is constantly lagging, no matter what device and internet connection...

Revisado el 10-03-2021

See Above. I would like to say every time I have spoken with an employee from HB, they have been incredibly professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Homebase was also helpful during the early phases of Covid last year, with costs.

I do wish there was an easier way than what I was told, to update myself to the admin of the account. Our current admin is an IT guy we used a few years ago, who does not have access to the email he used for HB anymore. I was told you'll need my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to contact, and provide bills addressed to Firefly with his name listed as well, showing he is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, we are DBA, so nothing, not even our paystubs, state Firefly. Our DBA, is "Wes Pac Inc", which is what mail, licenses, and invoices state. If there is an alternate way to handle this, please contact me.

Thank you all so much for everything you do.

Puntos a favor

Asking for time off is simple for my employees, the message option is convenient.

Puntos en contra

Homebase since the beginning is constantly lagging. Whether it be to load pages, send or receive messages, especially sending images. Whether I am using the url on a desktop, or the app on my iPad or iPhone, it is extremely slow. I get message notifications long before the messages actually show up. It is like this for all my employee's that use the app.

The iPad version is difficult to use, it is as big as the size of a small phone screen, I don't understand why the app can't take up the entire screen of the iPad, like every other app I use on my iPad.

I don't know if this is an option, but for my restaurant in particular, as I'm sure is the case with many establishments that use your app, we have several different departments. I'd for one like to be able to only see my FOH employee's on the schedule, and have a separate for BOH.

It would also be convenient to not just limit the amount of employee's that can request off for a specific day, but to be able to limit by department. For example, to be able to say, 3 servers, 2 bussers, and 1 hostess is the limit for any particular day, rather than only being able to say 3 employee's in general is the max. I hope I explained that in a way it makes sense.

Additionally, working in a restaurant that is open nights and weekends, your support hours are not reasonable at all. There has been numerous times we've needed support and you have been closed, so we are just hopeless.

David C.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I've never seen so many bugs....

Revisado el 27-04-2020

Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra

I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Respuesta de Homebase Traducir a español

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

Michael G.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best virtual timeclock for your money

Revisado el 10-03-2021

Overall, my experience has been great with Homebase. Coming from manual punch clock, I've cut down my payroll process by at least 80%. It is easy to use (original software version is easy, new version is a little too messy so I haven't switched to the new view.) I still enter hours manually into QBO, because Homebase doesn't split regular and overtime hours. Not a big deal.

*A couple wishes*

1. I wish there to be a button when employees punch out that says "Did you take a lunch break?" (Yes or No) Reason for this feature - I don't make our employees go to the iPad at lunch to "Take a break" when it's lunch time. I would have a line up of workers waiting to punch in and out because our entire company shuts down all at once for lunch. That way, when some employees DO work through their lunch break, they can just say "No" to the question "Did you take a lunch break" when they clock out at the end of the day. Currently, everyday I log into Homebase and manually add each employee's lunch break, except if they leave me a note saying "No Lunch".

2. It would be great if time card notes for a whole current pay period could be amalgamated into one document as I am processing payroll. I currently have to dig through each time card to find notes of employees asking for vacay pay, sick days, mileage etc. If I just had a list of all the notes and names for that weeks pay, I can check off each note as I add their request into QBO.

Overall, I am still very happy with Homebase.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Homebase is that it doesn't break the bank to put in a virtual timeclock system. It integrates with Quickbooks online and it is easy to use.

Puntos en contra

1. It does allow for a little customization, but not advanced enough for the way I run payroll.
2. It does not send separate regular hours and overtime hours to QBO.

Annsley E.

Overview

Revisado el 10-03-2021

It has a lot of great features and I like how you can modify a lot of the notifications to your needs.

Puntos a favor

I love how you can do the schedule out as far as in advance as possible but no one sees it until you post it. We have used other softwares that we would have to do a spreadsheet first and couldn't enter anything into the system until we were ready for anyone to see the shifts.

Puntos en contra

I would say the only thing I don't like is that we have trouble with the clock in system at one of our locations. Which is weird because it works perfectly fine at our other 3 locations. It doesn't register clock-ins a lot of times so my employees have to text me to clock them in.
I have reached out support about this several times in the past and they just say to delete the app and then reinstall. It works great for about a day and then acts up again.

Bryce K.
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Overall great team communication software

Revisado el 14-01-2021

We have been using it for over 2 years and we have explored other options but always come back to basecamp because it is easy to use, cost-effective, and reliable.

Puntos a favor

keyword search options, project creation for teams, to-do lists, individual communications with team members, the fee includes unlimited team members (a big selling point for an agency on a budget),

Puntos en contra

The only flaw I can think of is I wish that customer service had live chat.

Krystal C.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Wonderful Software for scheduling

Revisado el 19-01-2021

Overall, I like Homebase it has made it very easy to communicate with staff though messaging. Staff find the app easy to use as well.

Puntos a favor

The layout of the schedule makes it easy to see at a glance where staff are scheduled and their availability.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to repeat shifts (weekly, Bi weekly, Monthly) per shift/employee. Right now you can only repeat/copy an entire week. Being able to repeat shifts would save me hours of input.

Tj W.
  • Sector: Construcción

Perfect time clock solution

Revisado el 26-01-2021

Homebase has been a game changer for my small business I am able to add employees and their rate of pay and quickly track expenses for jobs and manage payroll. The application freeze up several hours of time tracking expenses and payroll.

Puntos a favor

Perfect time clock solution For my company I love that I can track payroll and assign Tasks for my employees.

Puntos en contra

I love everything about this software. There is nothing that you should change with the software version.

Cris P.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

Homebase review from HR Director

Revisado el 19-03-2021

great

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and mfg staff can see their schedules

Puntos en contra

none that I know of at this time after two plus years using.

Katherine O.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Great Product!

Revisado el 26-01-2021

Very happy with this product. I'm a new business owner and was overwhelmed by the choices out there. We're glad we picked Homebase.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn and easy to use. Fairly intuitive. Meets our needs.

Puntos en contra

Not many cons, to be honest. It does everything we need, but we haven't explored the "higher functions" yet. We're pretty basic.

Jeff B.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust.

Revisado el 03-12-2020

Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Puntos a favor

The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Puntos en contra

Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

Manuel W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good product with too much fluff and mediocre UX

Revisado el 30-11-2020

Overall, we are still with homebase because everyone is now used to it and our system is setup this way. Writing this review though, it is certainly about time i checked the timeclock-scheduling-team market again. Because the product is quite slow and features are being added which i don't need.

Puntos a favor

We decided to go for Homebase because it mostly resembled what i was doing in as spreadsheet before. The timeclock is rather solid, we have set up a dedicated tablet to clock in and out. This is the main reason i got homebase for my team - so that they would have a schedule and be able to clock in and out. Also nice is the fact that custom national holidays can be setup and automatically be shown in the schedule. The Homebase team has over the years implemented a few nifty features to save me time as an admin.

Next is checking timesheets and correcting them when it comes to payroll - however this is where we stop with using homebase. We don't use any other features.

Puntos en contra

We don't utilize the payroll feature at all - everything can only be set in dollars. Overall, the software feels like it is made for the US market - not internationally. I have feature requested over a year ago that custom currencies should be implemented and even the way time is displayed (24h instead of am-pm). To no avail. Even from their content marketing strategy it is clear that Homebase is only focusing on the US market, with no interesting content for me as a hotelier on the other side of the world.

It is also sad to see that they have recently started adding a lot of fluff to their product like hiring, instead of making the core experience easier and faster to use. The new timesheets section looks nice, but i am 5 times faster with the old one (which could be faster still). I would love to see much more emphasis on a fast and easy to use product, with lots of features to get my work done quicker. Homebase is a classic example of software which gets better the less i have to use it. I would like to see the product move in this direction.

Danielle M.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

We Love Homebase

Revisado el 25-11-2020

Overall. we love Homebase. It has made so many of our processes easier and streamlined. With a few tweaks, it could be even more amazing. The great thing is the company is open to feedback and often test and release new product features.

Puntos a favor

My team was using spreadsheets to schedule and to complete payroll before Homebase. What a manual nightmare. There were always so many mistakes and issues. Once we moved to Homebase, it instantly made things better.

My contractors were able to see their schedules instantly and at any time they needed it. The reminders an hour before their schedule help them to be on time for their shift. So we have fewer tardies. They can also check their payroll amount at any time during the month instead of having to wait until the end of the month when I am able to calculate it. They have also made schedule swaps easy.

It has helped my person who does the scheduling tremendously. It has helped her to be able to get our schedule done in a much faster and efficient way.

It has helped me complete payroll in a fast, easy effective way.

Puntos en contra

There are sometimes glitches, especially with the app. They are overall minor but can be a pain. For example, sometimes when there is a swap made on the app, it will show a notification, but when you go into the app it doesn't show the swap. Good thing we keep up with them in a chat or we would have no idea who was trying to swap.

Also, it is mostly geared towards companies with employees, this could be great if there could be modifications for people who have contractors and do not have to abide by the same restrictions, such as 8-hour shifts, working days consecutively, etc.

Peter K.
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Excellent for Restaurants, Hourly Employees

Revisado el 25-11-2020

I've used this as an employee, then as a business owner for about the last 7 years. It's really a no brainer if you need a time tracking tool, and it has been upgraded consistently over the years to add more features. The hiring tool is surprisingly solid as well, and helps to market positions quite well.

Puntos a favor

I've used this for so long now it is hard to imagine what I'd do without it. We began using it as a simple time clock, and it has slowly become our go to for hiring, time tracking, time off, and employee messaging. If you have a mostly hourly workforce it is super simple to setup, and as your business grows it has helpful and intuitive tools to make your life easier. Their support in my experience can be a bit disorganized, but they always get the job done and are easy to work with.

Puntos en contra

Not as helpful for salaried employees as it is for hourly employees in my experience. The lower tiers lack some of the onboarding functionality and digital form filing I'd like it to have, but I think this may have been added recently.

Heather W.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great option for the price-point

Revisado el 24-11-2020

Overall Homebase has been a great scheduling software for our business, ticking almost every box we were looking for. We especially needed a way for employees to log in and out of different departments (which they do as needed and not according to a clock) during a shift that IS scheduled. We've been able to make Homebase work for that specific need.
We appreciated the flexibility of allowing employees to clock in/out on a central laptop or tablet, or letting them use their phones through the app with a geo-boundary over our office, and then when the pandemic hit, we removed the geo-boundary to allow them to clock in and out from their homes.

Puntos a favor

Pros:
*Free option
*Customizable - we're able to use it for employees to log in and out of the different unscheduled departments/roles they do within a scheduled shift. Makes it easy to track manhours and payroll by department when the people working in each department changes throughout each day.
*The app
*Easy to use
*Great additional features like job posting and document storage/sharing, PTO tracking

Puntos en contra

Cons:
*Getting the PTO tracking to work for us has been a long wait.
*Employees experience a lot of glitches of punches not going through.
*Takes forever to enter a schedule in the separate "available" and "actual" schedules. I would like to take a posted availability schedule and just make it be their working schedule with one click. Scheduling takes a bit of time, but isn't hard.

Matt K.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Homebase

Revisado el 05-03-2020

When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release.

I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Puntos a favor

Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks.

My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours.

One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end.

I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

Joshua L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Much more than the Software we needed

Revisado el 31-01-2020

We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

Puntos a favor

First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Puntos en contra

Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

Jessica R.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Awesome software!

Revisado el 08-02-2017

Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

Puntos a favor

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

William P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Overall good - customer service is disappointing

Revisado el 03-12-2020

Puntos a favor

I really value the integration with Square POS that allows me to use the analytical tools within Homebase. It's really helpful for me to be able to see my labor estimates and even the weather (coffee is largely dependent on weather). I value the real-time feedback on my labor costs as well. I also appreciate the flexibility of the timecard programming that allows the real world to happen and for callouts to not totally disrupt my timecards. We LOVE your integration with Gusto that makes my payroll incredibly easy. I came into this position expecting to drop your platform for hotschedules, but I've stuck with it because you integrate really well.

Puntos en contra

I am currently having problems with your Square POS integration and it's causing me to not enjoy the best parts of your program. Unfortunately your technical support is so backlogged that I get calls late at night when I can't access the program to make a fix.

Chris S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners

Revisado el 16-09-2020

I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Puntos a favor

Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Puntos en contra

Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

David G.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

HomeBase Employee Scheduling

Revisado el 23-10-2019

We LOVE HomeBase. It helps with scheduling of employees at our different stores with ease, especially working with part-time employees who need to block out their unavailability. Also like the TineOff request capability, so my managers can plan ahead for coverage. Out team members like the communications capability to request shift exchanges as well. Out store managers love the Time-keeping (clockIN and clockOUT) capabilities and late reminders. I like how easy it is to export the employees time-worked to our payroll software.

Puntos a favor

This is a very simple to use software and it is very easy to train our store managers to use it. It also gives visibility to All team members who is scheduled and for what shift.

Puntos en contra

It is really the best scheduling software. I do not have anything negative to day about it. The only thing that I wish it has, is the ability to have another layer of management report view that would allow my General manager to see that exclude those reports reserved for me as the owner. Current levels are "owner/general mgr", "store manager" and "user". It would be nice to separate "owner" reports from "general manager" reports.

Marybeth M.

Great POS system for a Sports Bar/ Restaurant

Revisado el 24-07-2020

Scheduling is a breeze. I love i can duplicate schedules from weeks or months ago...sure saves time! It is great that I can Blackout dates that no staff can request off. It is great that staff can message each other or let the team know when a shift is available...to switch or cover for another person. I can send out a welcome message to the team when a new employee starts too...super easy to add staff as well!

Puntos a favor

It is nice to choose the apps that will work for your type of business. We are a sports bar, and it was perfect for us. It feels so good to not have a bunch of added items you dont use on your POS!!!

Puntos en contra

It seems to slow up at times, but it resolves quickly.
I don't like that we purchased a tablet and that will be outdated so it no longer is supported or provided updates. The tablet is convenient, easy to use and we use it for training new staff!

Kevin T.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great system for employee time tracking.

Revisado el 03-01-2019

Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Puntos a favor

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Puntos en contra

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Becky H.
  • Sector: Restaurantes

we LOVE homebase.

Revisado el 05-03-2021

Such a great experience - and they are so helpful too!

Puntos a favor

We have a few off-site jobs, not another location - but we are a food truck. So our shifts, timing, and dates and regularity change ALL the time. Homebase allows you to create and manipulate shifts, their names, times, etc. A lot of other platforms do now have as much customization available. AND its easy to create and change templates, as well as create and change schedules from a computer, phone, or ipad.

Puntos en contra

I wish we had options for printing, so that we could manipulate the format a little bit more. But its still quite strong. Also, sometimes the communication between our POS and Homebase has issues. Not too often, but it would be so, so nice if they spoke to each other and updated more smoothly.