Gladly

Gladly es una plataforma de atención al cliente basada en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 86

Drew
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

Revisado el 28-06-2020

Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Puntos a favor

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Puntos en contra

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Rica Mae

QA Specialist POV of Gladly

Revisado el 12-10-2022

I am specialize to check for every interaction of our representatives with the customers to ensure that we are providing quality conversations while performing the correct processes and following the policies of the company.

Puntos a favor

What I like about this product is we can close out a ticket once we finished the conversation. We no longer need to go to a different tab to close a ticket. Additionally, I love that it has SMS and can track history of the member's purchases.

Puntos en contra

We cannot see when and who updated the Gladly Profile of the member.

Taylor

Revisado el 17-08-2022

6 out of 10

Puntos a favor

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

Puntos en contra

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Benny
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Would not use any other Platform

Revisado el 22-09-2022

Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

Puntos a favor

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Puntos en contra

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Alternativas consideradas

NICE CXone, Freshdesk, Gorgias y Kustomer

Software anterior

Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Gladly

I felt Gladly would be more scalable, made sense with price and would be more efficient.
Giamae

The Most User-Friendly Tool

Revisado el 11-10-2022

So far after our transition from the previous tool,

Puntos a favor

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Puntos en contra

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

sarah silberstein
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Glaldy is your best bet!

Revisado el 29-09-2022

10/10

Puntos a favor

I've used a number of help desks in my 10+ years in the field of customer service. Gladly is the most user friendly platform that facilitates easy communication between myself and clients. I love the merging feature and enjoy the ease of having all communication for one customer in one 'conversation'. The canned actions are great too! Work smart, not hard!

Puntos en contra

can't fault gladly - so far i have not had any issues with the platform at all

Mandy

Efficient

Revisado el 06-10-2022

I'm overall satisfied with Gladly since we can easily go through members' previous contacts. Because of this, it's easier to look for a solution.

Puntos a favor

The members' contacts are streamlined and it's not difficult to check the members' previous concerns. Also, I liked the option to loop another department/people in the comment section of the task.

Puntos en contra

We cannot attach a document or a screenshot in the comment section of the task. It would be better if we can attach a screenshot.

Rhysha May
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

Revisado el 12-10-2022

Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Puntos a favor

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Puntos en contra

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Celestine
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly is great! Convenient, simple to use, and extremely beneficial to agents such as myself!

Revisado el 12-11-2022

I'm glad I used this tool! It's extremely efficient and allows us to serve our members with the greatest possible customer service!

Puntos a favor

Apart from the simplicity this tool provides, all aspects of it are streamlined and organized.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when there is an update, the software just blackens and it affects the work even for a minute since we do live channels.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

User-Friendly

Revisado el 11-10-2022

Smooth Transaction!

Puntos a favor

It has GLADLY ACADEMY COURSES. It's easier to understand the process because the platform provides its own training and progress.

Puntos en contra

Reporting, it's hard to generate the per-hour reporting and small screen for writing an email.

Kenjie
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Very useful and convenient

Revisado el 15-09-2022

The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

Puntos a favor

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Puntos en contra

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Jao

Feedback

Revisado el 16-09-2022

Overall very good compared to using Zendesk. This is better than Zendesk and makes the reps jobs easier and faster. You are on the right track but if you could fast track into incorporating some great features of Zendesk into your solid product- I think you would get more Zendesk clients

Puntos a favor

Having all members interaction in 1 thread is heaven sent! no need to find previous tickets/conversations of the member which will eat up precious time

Puntos en contra

for chat- one cannot tell if the member left the chat already. If this was available then one can send the idle spiels or a follow up email rather than waiting. quickly pasting screenshots in the chat box or SMS box or email rather than just attaching would make your product way better. These 2 features are what I miss the most in Zendesk

Melissa

Love this platform!

Revisado el 28-07-2022

Thus far, I have loved using Gladly. I have had the chance to use it as an agent where I was constantly using the emailing/texting/etc. to now using it as a manager doing more reporting and agent tracking on a day to day basis.

Puntos a favor

Gladly is such an easy platform to use. They are constantly listening to the customers and feedback and looking for new ways to improve the product.

Puntos en contra

There are certain integrations and reporting that could be improved or implemented to make the platform better.

Lindsey
  • Sector: Muebles

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

Revisado el 15-01-2022

The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

Puntos a favor

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

Puntos en contra

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

diana elizabeth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

Revisado el 08-08-2022

Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!!

My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

Puntos a favor

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Puntos en contra

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

John Reniel

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

Revisado el 21-09-2022

Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

Puntos en contra

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Marisol

Gladly

Revisado el 18-08-2022

As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

Puntos a favor

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

Puntos en contra

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

Revisado el 23-08-2022

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

Puntos en contra

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Jane

Work in Progress

Mostly good.

Puntos a favor

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Puntos en contra

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Kat

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

One word - TERRIFIC

Puntos a favor

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Madeline

Functional Customer Service Platform

Revisado el 16-01-2022

Puntos a favor

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

Puntos en contra

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

Jessie
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Gladly keeps things organized!

Revisado el 11-07-2022

Puntos a favor

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Puntos en contra

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.

William

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

Revisado el 17-05-2022

Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Puntos a favor

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

Puntos en contra

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Rebecca

Gladly thoughts

Revisado el 13-01-2022

I like gladly because Its easy to connect with our customers. All the information is in one place

Puntos a favor

I like that all the information is in once place. Makes my job way easier!

Puntos en contra

You can't unmerge a customer once accidentally linked or merged

Brandon
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Essential and Sensible

Revisado el 14-01-2022

It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

Puntos a favor

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Puntos en contra

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.