ConvertKit

Marketing por correo electrónico para creadores online.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 199

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Life Saver

Revisado el 07-09-2018

Due to the ease of ConvertKit I email way more. I am not getting fancy yet with sequences, but in a matter of using it only for 2 weeks, the way the software is set up, I am begging to formulate big picture sequences, strategize campaigns and IN TRUTH, I was never able to look at my health coaching service and online webinars like this because my background is education. As a educator we don't think like this because our students just come to us, the stress of "getting clients" was so large and overwhelming until I found something like convert kit to make me BE more present and visible online. I AM SO GRATEFUL!

Puntos a favor

As a person with little to no tech background, truth, I was quite intimidated by this software. HOWEVER, what I love about it, is its dedication to quick videos that give you instant feedback and education to navigate and understand what you are doing. There are tutorials everywhere, in truth you never feel lost or alone or not supported. It is more about (as a new entrepreneur) it is more abut catching up with the scope of what you want to do with it. I initially used it to organize and gather emails and do live broadcast, but together with Leadpages these two have been my go to towards launching my first webinar only using emails in my direct network and slotting 8 out of 10 seats for my webinar. I really was lost in terms of how to manage all these emails and in truth they manage themselves. I What I love the most is how it auto tags/sorts the emails so I can see who responds to what funnel and make me a better and more strategic entrepreneur.

Puntos en contra

Nothing yet, I am more impatient with myself because I wish I could understand its full scope fast.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best email software for bloggers and course creators

Revisado el 06-06-2022

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit is your best friend if you are a course or content creator and need to manage a lot of email addresses, send weekly emails, and use automations and auto-emails for sales and marketing. I do a lot of lead magnet generation and have so many different segments of email subscribers - CK is made exactly for this. I love how simple it is, it doesn't got bogged down with email design too much, it's more about functionality and high deliverability.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything I don't love about ConvertKit for email. For landing page design, there's a lot of customization that's missing, but I don't use it for that primarily.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

WORST Support and Customer Service I have Ever Come Across

Revisado el 06-06-2020

Terrible follow up a waste of time and a malfunctioning system. I was never alerted that a .org was not an acceptable email to mail out from and my entire campaign that was to be sent out over a 10day period never was sent out at ALL. NO ALERTS NO NOTIFICATION.. figured it out ON MY OWN after it was too late to do anything about it

Puntos a favor

Had a good workflow component as far as building the workflow ...but that is where anything good ended !

Puntos en contra

EVERYTHING .. The Support Team took days to answer and when they did it was as though they were buying more time by asking a question which only repeated the question you asked in the first place.
They SHOW OFF IN WEBINAR invites about features they do not even OFFER ! Misleading!
And when you need to do anything in a batch it takes forever! Its very expensive and not nearly developed enough to charge for their features .. which are half baked..

Tom

Convertkit is awesome.

Revisado el 31-03-2021

I am a huge fan of Convertkit. I think it is the best email marketing tool currently available.

Puntos a favor

It’s incredibly simple to use yet has some super powerful features.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Convertkit. My only slight issue is integrating it with Membermouse.

Keap, Mailchimp y AWeber

Razones para elegir ConvertKit

Convertkit was far simpler to use but had all the functionality I needed.

Keap, Mailchimp y AWeber

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

Cost, functionality and ease of use.
Becky
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

I highly recommend ConvertKit

Revisado el 07-09-2022

Using ConvertKit has helped me grow my business by maintaining a regular email list and keeping in frequent contact with my audience. It's created sales, too, because it is the primary tool I use to sell my various courses and downloads.

Puntos a favor

This tool is fairly easy to set up and use for anyone with moderate tech skills. I love that it does only email and does it incredibly well. I can tag and segment to create highly targeted emails for any number of use cases. I couldn't run my business without an email provider this exceptional.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any big complaints about ConvertKit, but will advise that it isn't inexpensive. I think it's worth the money because of all it can do, but it is pricey for people with small budgets.

Jared
Jared
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Straightforward Email Automations and Sequences

Revisado el 17-02-2021

I am currently trying ConvertKit to see if I want to purchase it for my business. As of this moment, I like it and plan on purchasing it. You have to put in a lot of time upfront creating your email content, but once that's done, ConvertKit runs automatically. I like that a lot!

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface for setting up email campaigns. Setting up an automated sequence is as easy as writing each email and dragging them into the order you want them sent. They also make it easy to assign tags to subscribers and segment your lists.

Puntos en contra

Convert kit doesn't have as many design tools as some of the other email services. This includes email designs and opt-in form designs. However, there are other 3rd party opt-in programs that integrate easily with ConvertKit.
My biggest pet peeve is the fact that there's no "undo" button in the email editor (at least I couldn't find one). I have made several mistakes that a simple undo button would have saved me from undoing.

Nicola

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Solid email marketing platform for all sizes of business

Revisado el 18-02-2023

Using convertkit allowed to me to grow my email subscribers and nurture my relationship with them as I could create great automation sequences and build funnels to best serve my audience

Puntos a favor

User friendly interface and the majority of features most small businesses will need to perform their email marketing

Puntos en contra

As the company grew the price became higher without significant improvement in the product

ActiveCampaign

Razones para elegir ConvertKit

Mail chimp is not user friendly

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

Convertkit had all the features I required at a lower price
Megan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only email marketing software I’ll use

Revisado el 25-03-2021

Convertkit is in my opinion the best email marketing software. It is pricey but with everything that Convertkit offers, it’s worth it. If you have some coding experience you can overcome the limited email sign up boxes customization by adding some code. But for an amateur you’re pretty much stuck with very limited design options for your email sign up boxes on your website.

Puntos a favor

Convertkit makes it really easy to collect and tag/keep track of subscribers and set up automated emails. The layout is clean, simple, and user friendly. Customer service is also amazing! They reply super fast and are eager to please.

Puntos en contra

Convertkit offers several different designs for the email sign up boxes but I wish they were more customizable. You can pretty much only change the font size, background color, picture, and bold or italicize the font. That was definitely a disappointment.

Tiarra
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Tiarra’s Convertkit Survey

Revisado el 26-05-2022

Great experience!!

Great experience!!

Puntos a favor

I love how I can easily store all of my contacts in one place. The customization, segmentation and they offer lots of other services now like products and memberships

Puntos en contra

After you surpass 1000 the pricier can get pretty expensive quickly. It might be best to then move on to an all in one platform

Favour
Favour
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A simple business automation software

Revisado el 21-12-2022

If you're a startup business without much capital but you're looking for a business automation software, I would recommend this software to you, it's easy to use, not expensive and it does exactly what it is meant for. This is a very nice and uncomplicated software.

Puntos a favor

The first thing I like about this software is the landing templates, it has very nice templates and I like the fact that there are various templates to choose from.The second thing I like about this software is the ease of use, the interface is very easy to navigate.Third thing I like about this software is the fact that it's not too expensive, I also like the fact that the free plan is limited to very few features.I like the email campaign feature, I like how there a different email template to choose from and I like the fact that the email template are easy to operate.

Puntos en contra

It has an easy to use interface but I don't like how some features are not so visible which could make it unknown to people that the features exist in the software

Marie
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Good for Segmenting

Revisado el 20-10-2022

Does what we neede it to and was an upgrade from our prior platform (Mailchimp). We can easily create attractive and effective newsletters, email campaigns, landing pages and sign up pages that work across the rest of our tech stack, and it's easy to sort and segment all f that data on the backend for targeted campaigns. Does what we need it to and at a fair price.

Puntos a favor

I love the segmenting and the aiblity to sort by anynumbr of tags in ConvertKit. It reallyenables us to create oppourtniteis tostudy our clientele based on defifient and specific needs and the communitcate to onlyt hose parts of the population at given times for certain services. This is key for us an the primary reason we switched from our old esp.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was an easy way to capture mobile phone numbers for us to integrate SMS communcation and automations. So often after we connect with clients we would love to send a quick follow up message that doesn't warrant a full email and this tool does not have full functionality for that.

ActiveCampaign y MailerLite

Razones para elegir ConvertKit

Mailchimp did not have functionality for segmenting well nor was the landing page and pop ups feature aligned with our business brandn aesthetics. (Mailchimp was pretty ugly and rudimentary when we made the switch over).

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

segmenting functionality, priec and more recommendatiosn from people I trust led me to Convertkit
Gina

Smarter email marketing

Revisado el 03-11-2020

ConvertKit has been a great tool for my business over the years and I'll continue to use it moving forward. They update and adapt regularly so it's an email marketing service that's worth your time if you're thinking of investing or upgrading.

Puntos a favor

I've been using ConvertKit for a long time and in that time I've used it to get a little smarter when growing my email list. It's one thing to send weekly emails to your growing list, but it's another to segment specific users, tag them and put them into different categories so you can send them personalised emails.

ConvertKit allows you to do all of this in a very user-friendly way.

One of the key factors in sticking with ConvertKit for so long, was that it has automation at the heart. As online business owners, we don't always have the time to analyse data and manually sort subscribers so we can make more informed decisions. ConvertKit gives you the freedom to set up your own automations with a lot of flexibility, all so you can spend less time on marketing and more time in your business.

Puntos en contra

ConvertKit allows you to tag people who purchase products through their various integrations but it's a bit lacking in terms of data on this. You can see the products they've purchased, but you can't see where they came from. Which means it's much harder to see a holistic view of your marketing strategy with ConvertKit at the heart.

Abhiraj

The Best solution for your Email Magement

Revisado el 23-06-2022

Puntos a favor

I love its ease of use. Love their tagging feature - you basically have just one list but every user in the list can be tagged several times. That makes the list management very easy. With the creator pro they have extra features like changing a link within a mail after we have sent it.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. I love it! It takes time to understand terminology for a few specific things..like they have "tag's and "segments" as well as "products"...maybe would have been even simpler to just have the "tags".

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

To begin with, it was easy integration. Secondly I found using Mailchimp slightly more complex.
Amber
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Smooth and easy to use

Revisado el 26-02-2020

Overall I had a wonderful experience using ConvertKit, it was just too expensive for my small operation.

Puntos a favor

I love how intuitive and easy to use ConvertKit is. There is almost no learning curve, it's very easy to understand. I was able to create an email course in half the time it took on another service.

Puntos en contra

I decided to end my account with ConvertKit because it was too expensive and complicated for my simple needs. I wish that they had a more affordable option with simpler features.

Mo

Great for newsletters!

Revisado el 25-03-2022

Overall, ConvertKit is our current mailing provider for our newsletter. We've grown accustomed to it to and use it weekly for our newsletter sends and daily on my end for metrics reporting and analysis. It's easy to use, not overly complicated - yet full of useful features - and really helps us communicate with our beloved, amazing audience. The custom code feature is a particular favourite as well as the metrics breakdown and reporting. I personally and genuinely enjoy the ease of use the most in a metrics-reporting context and certainly think it's a good contender for newsletters and mailing lists.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of Convertkit is the most useful aspect of this tool. Your metrics are in good view for when you need to determine campaign success, it has tonnes of features ranging from things like templates to custom code which makes content creation a breeze and it's usability makes it easy even for a novice like me to use!

Puntos en contra

I think pricing could be improved a tad particularly as there are more competitive providers in the market with more affordable ranges. I think this may put off a lot of first time creators in particular, especially those who are initially starting out, however it's still fairly reasonable. Furthermore, and this could be completely my technical illiteracy speaking, I think features like integrations for things like real time metrics updates for client/customer facing landing pages could be a cool addition. For instance, I was looking into a function where I could display our subscriber count that would update in real time on the website in accordance with the number of subscribers we're getting on the daily, however couldn't find a way to do this.

Megan

Simple Email System

Revisado el 08-09-2020

I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

Puntos a favor

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

Puntos en contra

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.

ActiveCampaign y GetResponse

Wanted more automation

Cost, simplicity of use
suzan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Really easy to use but a bit pricey

Revisado el 24-08-2021

While using ConvertKit I found it really easy to use however I canceled my subscription due to the high price. Overall I think it's a good product but if you're on a tight budget it might not be the best product out there.

Puntos a favor

I like how everything is drag and drop, it makes it really easy to learn and use. The interface is very sleek and it's easy to find what you're looking for. The customer service is excellent too.

Puntos en contra

First of all, compared to alternatives it's expensive. Second, if you want to send more than text based emails you won't have many options. There aren't that many templates. It's better for sending plain text emails,
You have the HTML option but adding customizations is hard for people who don't want to code.

ActiveCampaign y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

I read that it had the best deliverability
Brian
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ConvertKit had helped me greatly to streamline and simplify my email marketing processes.

Revisado el 01-07-2018

Time saver and great use of use.

Time saver and great use of use.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and easy UI/UX experience in using the software. The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market. It has enough basic features and a few powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes, which I find it very useful. There are less clutter when it comes to feature layout on the interfaces, so one can focus better on using key or common key features.

A nifty feature which I liked most is the Visual Automations, that Convertkit had come up with. It's a graphical way to set automation. It uses three types of items: Actions, Events, and Conditions. It's all visual and one can easily define these items.

Moreover, ConvertKit has just introduced new features into its software such as enabling one to create custom consent checkboxes, find your EU subscribers and get consent from existing subscribers. Also, four new legal forms and support processes were introduced as tools to help one get one's own business compliant with GDPR.

Puntos en contra

Personally, I would like more visual stuff or graphical interfaces that I can interact with such as drag and drop functions. At this point of this review, ConvertKit had plans to revamp the software to become more powerful and there is a new branding makeover for ConvertKit.

For the monthly price for the 1st 1000 subscribers for new customers, I do find the price is expensive. But one has the option to go for yearly subscription in order to get bulk discounts in the long run. Thus, one has to consider different pricing options that ConvertKit offers before committing to a paid account. One can try out a free one month trial via its free webinars though.

Chandler
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ConvertKit is the most tech friendly

Revisado el 15-06-2023

I enjoy the ease of using ConvertKit and how easy it is to use when working with a team.

Puntos a favor

After trying all of the popular email marketing platforms, I have found ConvertKit to be the easiest to use, and the best for managing my clients' email lists. The customer support is always outstanding, with quick replies and they always can solve an issue for me, and if they can't they get back to me once they figure it out.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more features/more integrations with other platforms.

Kate
Kate

Best Email Marketing Automation for Small Business

Revisado el 19-11-2019

I've saved a lot of time just in making any edits to my nurturing sequences because it's easier to find them.

Puntos a favor

You can view your automations visually, so this functionality makes it much easier than competitors such as MailChimp because you can easily set up, view, and come back to your automations.

Puntos en contra

The 'done for you' merge from your old email marketing system to your new one isn't as easy as they make it seem. I've been working with email automation tools for years, and I was tripped up because the import take different lists and combines them into one. It's much easier to export your lists and tags, and upload each separately.

Sanna
Sanna
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Love love love!!

Revisado el 19-12-2018

Super easy to use!

Super easy to use!

Puntos a favor

I've been using Convertkit for a few years now and just couldn't be happier!! The software is highly flexible to automate my email delivery to a level that makes my new client intake so easy and effortless. Readers still believe I am writing to them personally... ;-) Some think it's spooky how "I just read their minds"... heh...

Puntos en contra

The only thing that could be improved but which would be nice to fix is that if I title the email Dear "subscriber", the email itself shows the subscriber's first name but the preview option of the email shows <subscriber's first name>... Kind a looses credibility in these cases. But I came round this problem by not addressing readers by their first name...

Sham
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ConvertKit is the best email software for competitors!

Revisado el 22-09-2023

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit truly changed my email game. Initially I used convertkit for the automation features, but now we manage all of our emails via convertkit, this includes onboarding, pop ups, registration emails and much more! [sensitive content hidden] and his team have killed it with this product and it gets better year on year!

Puntos en contra

I genuinely have nothing bad to say about ConvertKit, having used Mailchimp before, ConvertKit is miles better!

Allison
Allison
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Decent Email Subscription Manager, But Not Right for Everyone

Revisado el 02-01-2019

ConvertKit is easy to use, and I appreciate the fast customer service response. Ultimately, however, most people would be better off using a cheaper, more minimalistic tool or a more expensive all-in-one CRM/email tool. ConvertKit is great for a very select audience, who find themselves in the middle.

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit has a lot of functionality for the price tag in terms of automation. It is kind of a step between free, minimalist tools like MailChimp and really robust tools like Ontraport.

Puntos en contra

I struggle with the pricing. Simply put, most people who want to automate their email campaigns will likely get more value from a tool like Ontraport or Infusionsoft, which also integrate with payment systems and have more CRM functionality. Other smaller businesses and bloggers are typically better served by less expensive tools such as Mailchimp, which don't have all the bells and whistles of ConvertKit, but which get the job done. So, although I do think it is a good value for the price... I'm not sure who actually NEEDS this mid-point tool.

Sushant
Sushant
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great no-code tool to manage subscribers

Revisado el 30-11-2022

Overall it does a great job of quickly getting started with building an audience and delivering value. Still, after a certain point, it gets expensive if you are not monetising your audience. I also feel reporting, and email automation can be improved as well.

Puntos a favor

Entire newsletter subscription management is effortless with Convertkit. The landing page can be customised according to brand, with an email form deployed in less than an hour is remarkable. I also felt the overall delivery rate is much better than Mailchimp.

Puntos en contra

List management and email automation can be improved a bit. Sometimes I have to go to other tools like ActiveCampaigns just because their automation is much better. Reporting can be improved as well.

Candace
Candace

My favorite email software

Revisado el 13-07-2019

I use Convertkit to create forms to capture emails, email my list, and automate sequences in my business. I love that convertkit integrates with so many other tools for my business, such as leadpages and acuity.

Puntos a favor

Convertkit is so powerful that I am still learning its capabilities three years later. I can easily manage and grow my email list, and segmenting my audience makes it easier to send the right emails to the right people.

Puntos en contra

There can be a steep learning curve. However, help is somewhat useful.