ConvertKit

Marketing por correo electrónico para creadores online.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 175

Ben
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A real step up from our last email marketing solution

Revisado el 25-09-2020

I was previously using Aweber and needed to switch after an as-yet-unexplained technical glitch did realy damage to a product launch. The move to ConvertKit was smooth and I wish I'd done it years ago - the cost is slightly lower too for my 10,000 subscribers.

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit is very intuitive to use and hides a lot of functionality behind a straightforward user interface. Tutorial videos for each area of the software help considerably with the learning curve.

The feature-set it really well-thought-out and allows you to be really creative with your email marketing. I particularly like the easy way to send a broadcast email a second time to those who didn't open it the first - it really adds to the value of each email.

Puntos en contra

I've found little to criticise before beyond the fact the on-boarding was quite hands-off. Support is very good quality but the responses could, I suppose, be a little quicker.

• Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great email marketing platform if you are NOT a beginner.

Revisado el 05-10-2020

I'm not an email marketing beginner, but I tried ConvertKit and I didn't stay with them. I found their platform to be overwhelming, clunky, and I did not like the way the emails to my subscribers looked. The emails are quite plain.

As an online business coach for women with service-based businesses, I dont' want to be tinkering around for a long time trying to figure out how to use an email marketing platform i'm paying for and I also want my emails to stand out. ConvertKit doesn't do either of those things for me.

Puntos a favor

This is by far the best platform for organizing how you want your email series to be sent out as well as for tagging subscribers according to how they respond to your emails (like if they click on a button in your email to learn more, sign up for something, buy something, etc.).

If you know what you're doing, this is an intuitive platform that allows you to keep track of what your subscribers are doing and then target them with the appropriate marketing.

Puntos en contra

I feel like ConvertKit isn't beginner friendly because when you first sign onto there the interface is too overwhelming. The positive is that they give you a lot of options as to what you can do in email marketing and then the negative is that they give you too much options so then, like I said, it just looks overwhelming as a platform to work with.

They do have tutorials though as well as a trial so you can get to know the platform before you jump into the monthly fee that starts at $29.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Good fit for some just not for me

Revisado el 25-05-2021

Have tried to use it for some time, a couple of days but the long list of disadvantages have made me find better and cheaper alternative.

Puntos a favor

Frankly speaking it would be hard for me to state positive sides to this SaaS. maybe the only one that I can say it's that it has a free version, so you can decide if it's for you prior to paying. Well there is one big plus and it's the support. They will try to help you.

Puntos en contra

Starting with it's core strength stated everywhere - simplicity. Well they made it so simple and haven't used common sense feature that it took me 10 minutes to find how to delete a block while trying to create an email ... It is marketed as perfect for creative people with less features that you don't need, but I really didn't find any added value only missing features with higher price tag. The free version comes with one BIG disadvantage, they will grant you the promised 1000 subscribers IF you send invitations to 10 other people. Each new person who joins will add you 100 subscribers. The the sad thing is that they haven't said that nowhere so you can read it before you sing up ...

Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email marketing platform I've found for marketing my online courses

Revisado el 11-02-2021

Great experience overall. My sales are better because I can be super specific with who I'm emailing, based on their interests (links they've clicked, courses they're already enrolled in, etc.). I love that I can market specifically instead of blasting every sales email to every subscriber blindly. And I know my subscribers appreciate this, too.

Puntos a favor

I love that ConvertKit has so many capabilities. There are a million different ways you can tag or segment your audience, and it integrates with the other platform I use for selling my online courses, Thinkific. I really love that together with Thinkific, it knows which email subscribers have purchased what, and their interest (all based on tags I set up). I also love the step-by-step instructions that ConvertKit provides for setting up these processes.

Puntos en contra

There's a tiny learning curve when you first get into it. There are a LOT of features and capabilities, but once you get the hang of the basics you'll realize how much you can do with ConvertKit. Plus, there are great step-by-step tutorials offered by ConvertKit. And their Help Desk is actually helpful!

GetResponse y Keap

Razones para elegir ConvertKit

ConvertKit has many more features / more capabilities than Mad Mimi. Mad Mimi is a great platform for what it does - but it's pretty basic. I wanted something where I could get specific and nitty-gritty with my sales funnels.

Mad Mimi

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

ConvertKit is not cheap, but it's well worth the investment, and for everything it is able to do, it's a way better price than the other email marketing platforms I looked at.
Tom
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Convertkit is awesome.

Revisado el 31-03-2021

I am a huge fan of Convertkit. I think it is the best email marketing tool currently available.

Puntos a favor

It’s incredibly simple to use yet has some super powerful features.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Convertkit. My only slight issue is integrating it with Membermouse.

Keap, Mailchimp y AWeber

Razones para elegir ConvertKit

Convertkit was far simpler to use but had all the functionality I needed.

Keap, Mailchimp y AWeber

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

Cost, functionality and ease of use.
Louise

Love the automation Convertkit provides

Revisado el 27-06-2022

I needed an email software that reaches leads without going into their junk email, that was reliable, flexible and allowed many different pathways for leads. This makes it so much easier to send personalized messages.

Puntos a favor

I love the detailed automation you can set up and it is fairly easy once you know how. I really like the function that you can tag leads and send them into different funnels and send them personalized emails. This helps with conversion rate.

Puntos en contra

It does take a little bit to learn. Such as when you set up rules and such in the automation it can get a little overwhelming but once you get the hang of it, it is easy and quick to set up.

Jared
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Straightforward Email Automations and Sequences

Revisado el 17-02-2021

I am currently trying ConvertKit to see if I want to purchase it for my business. As of this moment, I like it and plan on purchasing it. You have to put in a lot of time upfront creating your email content, but once that's done, ConvertKit runs automatically. I like that a lot!

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface for setting up email campaigns. Setting up an automated sequence is as easy as writing each email and dragging them into the order you want them sent. They also make it easy to assign tags to subscribers and segment your lists.

Puntos en contra

Convert kit doesn't have as many design tools as some of the other email services. This includes email designs and opt-in form designs. However, there are other 3rd party opt-in programs that integrate easily with ConvertKit.
My biggest pet peeve is the fact that there's no "undo" button in the email editor (at least I couldn't find one). I have made several mistakes that a simple undo button would have saved me from undoing.

Eddy
  • Sector: Internet

Better Aweber Alternative

Revisado el 04-02-2020

Overall, I have been very happy with Convertkit. I find that they have great deliverability and they are a lot more reasonable in terms of spam complaints.

Puntos a favor

The pricing of this email marketing service is a big reason I switched over. I used aweber before and they would charge you additional if you have the same person on two lists. Whereas ConvertKit would only count that same person on two list as one. This saved me tons of money that I was being over charged with aweber.

Puntos en contra

I wish some of the automation was a little more robust and easier to use.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easily my preferred email management software (if it was cheaper)

Revisado el 10-01-2020

Puntos a favor

I LOVE the visual automations. It makes it far easier to set up and explain how they work to clients.
The sequences are so easy to update and I love how all the emails are viewable on the same page.

Puntos en contra

Having to code email templates.
I recently switched to a cheaper provider because, as I'm not earning much from my blog right now, I couldn't justify paying $39US per month.

• Sector: Arte y artesanía

Great CRM for Creatives

Revisado el 12-04-2021

Once I learned the software, ConvertKit became a pleasure to use. The feedback we got from our subscribers was fantastic. A noticeable difference.

Puntos a favor

-Easy to switch from an older CRM
-Geared toward creatives, with a focus on the design of email messages.

-Learning curve slightly steep
-Not particularly clear how to set up workflow without a lot of tutorials.

Megan
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only email marketing software I’ll use

Revisado el 25-03-2021

Convertkit is in my opinion the best email marketing software. It is pricey but with everything that Convertkit offers, it’s worth it. If you have some coding experience you can overcome the limited email sign up boxes customization by adding some code. But for an amateur you’re pretty much stuck with very limited design options for your email sign up boxes on your website.

Puntos a favor

Convertkit makes it really easy to collect and tag/keep track of subscribers and set up automated emails. The layout is clean, simple, and user friendly. Customer service is also amazing! They reply super fast and are eager to please.

Puntos en contra

Convertkit offers several different designs for the email sign up boxes but I wish they were more customizable. You can pretty much only change the font size, background color, picture, and bold or italicize the font. That was definitely a disappointment.

Alexa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My go-to for email list management and content marketing

Revisado el 18-12-2019

I refer all of my clients to ConvertKit if I can get to them before they are locked into mailchimp. It's a bit spendier for small lists, but the functionality is SO worth it. The tags, sequences etc allow even rookie marketers to set up smart funnels & sequences. I love this product.

Puntos a favor

So user-friendly and agile. It's powerful without being hard to use. I try to get all my clients on ConvertKit if they can afford to. The automations, tags, and sequences allow you to be so agile with your email marketing and retarget and build smart marketing funnels with very little effort. It is made for content marketers. I adore this platform.

Puntos en contra

A little bit expensive for smaller lists, hard to compete with free services for small companies. Learning to build sequences and automations takes a little bit of time.

Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a ConvertKit

So much better than Mailchimp, it comes with everything you need right out of the "box' without needing to pay more for integrations or automations. It's a marketer's dream.
Heather
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Convertkit: Essential for your Business

Revisado el 23-04-2021

I love Convertkit, it has been recommended to me by several people and I can 100% see why. It definitely has more to offer than their competitors.

Puntos a favor

Converkit literally has everything you need and sets it up in a way where it will be easy for you to create emails, and organize it every step of the way. It has custom email options, and allows you to change up just about anything that you would need. Where some of their competitors don't allow for the changes that Convertkit allows.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I didn't like about Convertkit was the price tag. It is difficult for a growing small business to keep having these monthly fees especially when they're still trying to build their email list.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Use it pretty much everyday

Revisado el 29-10-2020

Puntos a favor

I've tried pretty much every email marketing platform under the sun and for me Convertkit is leagues above the rest, mostly in useability. I'm after software that's simple (most providers make you go through 100 unnecessary steps to send a simple broadcast or set up an automation) but also powerful. Simply because of ease of use and everything just works, it's the best option. Other platforms promise a frustrating future.

Puntos en contra

It is fairly expensive, though they've gotten a free tier now which is great. I wish they had better reporting that wasn't exclusive to the pro option. And their customer support... it used to be good but over the past year or so it's really fallen in the hole. They take ages (as in days per response that may or may not have solved the problem) to get back to you, and instead of getting back to you they have a whole 'triage team' who come back after a few days to say they've recieved it and someone will take care of it. It's really stupid. That could be taken care of by a bot, and they should have hired more support instead of more middle management. It's just weird. Hopefully it's just a phase and they return to what it was.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great Option for the Solopreneur

Revisado el 19-04-2019

I use this service for a relatively small email list I just started, and it works really well for the price. I use the optin forms and email sequences to gain more email subscribers on a regular basis. I also love that I can create really simple and easy to design automation flows between opt-ins and my general email newsletter. This is something I use on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor

I recently switched over to ConvertKit from another service after reading positive reviews. I like their format for sending emails to subscribers so much more than any other platform I've used. The emails are really modern looking and simple, so they're appealing to my audience when I send them. I also like that I can simply reuse my last email and make changes to just the content. It makes sending a weekly email really simple.

Another huge benefit to me is that I can segment my subscribers into different groups that allows me to send targeted emails in a more efficient fashion. I also track users who have purchased a product so I don't send them emails about the product they've bought.

This software is an all in one, which I really like. Meaning, I am able to create an optin form, email sequence and product download all in one with this software. I love that it keeps everything really organized in this fashion.

Puntos en contra

Some of the ways to organize subscribers are a little confusing to a newbie. You can sort them into segments as well as mark users with tags. I wish it were more clear what each one did at first glance.

I also wish there were more options to design the optin forms. They are pretty basic and there isn't a lot of room for creativity, but they are still functional.

Megan

Simple Email System

Revisado el 08-09-2020

I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

Puntos a favor

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

Puntos en contra

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.

ActiveCampaign y GetResponse

Wanted more automation

Mailchimp

Cost, simplicity of use
Brian
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ConvertKit had helped me greatly to streamline and simplify my email marketing processes.

Revisado el 01-07-2018

Time saver and great use of use.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and easy UI/UX experience in using the software. The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market. It has enough basic features and a few powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes, which I find it very useful. There are less clutter when it comes to feature layout on the interfaces, so one can focus better on using key or common key features.

A nifty feature which I liked most is the Visual Automations, that Convertkit had come up with. It's a graphical way to set automation. It uses three types of items: Actions, Events, and Conditions. It's all visual and one can easily define these items.

Moreover, ConvertKit has just introduced new features into its software such as enabling one to create custom consent checkboxes, find your EU subscribers and get consent from existing subscribers. Also, four new legal forms and support processes were introduced as tools to help one get one's own business compliant with GDPR.

Puntos en contra

Personally, I would like more visual stuff or graphical interfaces that I can interact with such as drag and drop functions. At this point of this review, ConvertKit had plans to revamp the software to become more powerful and there is a new branding makeover for ConvertKit.

For the monthly price for the 1st 1000 subscribers for new customers, I do find the price is expensive. But one has the option to go for yearly subscription in order to get bulk discounts in the long run. Thus, one has to consider different pricing options that ConvertKit offers before committing to a paid account. One can try out a free one month trial via its free webinars though.

Brandon

E-mail Marketing Made Simple

Revisado el 27-07-2020

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit helps focus on conversions -- it's right there in the name. But I love how simply everything is laid out. How easy it is to set up complex, multi-step automations, and the hordes of integrations it carries. Works with everything in my Tech Stack, and that's saying a lot.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I love using ConvertKit.

Sabih
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Perfect email marketing tool for beginners

Revisado el 25-10-2018

ConvertKit is perfect for small businesses, bloggers, and affiliate marketers. You can do pretty much anything with ConvertKit in terms of email automation, list building, and more. If you can afford it, go for it.

Puntos a favor

I used ConvertKit for less than a year and the experience had been awesome. I switched to ConvertKit from MailChimp. Though ConvertKit isn't as feature-rich as MailChimp but it is a perfect email automation software for anyone who is looking to take control of the email marketing.

There are quite a few things that I liked about ConvertKit.

1. Extremely easy-to-use. Compared to other email marketing tools that I have used, ConvertKit is one of the easiest to use.
2. If you haven't worked with email, autoresponders, campaigns, rules, etc. ConvertKit is your best bet because it offers you with every feature that you need as a beginner.
3. You can integrate ConvertKit with several third-party tools which is great.
4. It offers you with smart ways to monetize your list.

Puntos en contra

Here are a few things that ConvertKit lacks.

1. It is expensive as compared to most of the other marketing tools in the market.
2. Their form needs more work. It is too basic with limited features.
3. Lack of landing page builder is another downside. You will need a separate landing page builder tool that will cost you money.

Allison
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Decent Email Subscription Manager, But Not Right for Everyone

Revisado el 02-01-2019

ConvertKit is easy to use, and I appreciate the fast customer service response. Ultimately, however, most people would be better off using a cheaper, more minimalistic tool or a more expensive all-in-one CRM/email tool. ConvertKit is great for a very select audience, who find themselves in the middle.

Puntos a favor

ConvertKit has a lot of functionality for the price tag in terms of automation. It is kind of a step between free, minimalist tools like MailChimp and really robust tools like Ontraport.

Puntos en contra

I struggle with the pricing. Simply put, most people who want to automate their email campaigns will likely get more value from a tool like Ontraport or Infusionsoft, which also integrate with payment systems and have more CRM functionality. Other smaller businesses and bloggers are typically better served by less expensive tools such as Mailchimp, which don't have all the bells and whistles of ConvertKit, but which get the job done. So, although I do think it is a good value for the price... I'm not sure who actually NEEDS this mid-point tool.

Aimee
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This software helps me write more emails.

Revisado el 31-08-2022

Overall my experience with convert Kit has been excellent. I also had an issue with my bill and their customer service is just fast and superb I can’t say enough about the experience I had with customer service is really cemented my decision and confirmed that I made a good choice by changing to the software.

Puntos a favor

It was really easy to use, it was really easy to set up, it was really easy to transition all my emails from my old email management system. Also every experience I’ve had with customer service so far has been excellent. They respond fast and I just feel like they really worked a lot to help me when I had problems.

Puntos en contra

Right now I haven’t found anything that’s been difficult to use or any features that I wish were included. This is a pretty cut and dry service I write email campaigns every week and they deliver them so it does exactly what I needed to do.

• Sector: Entretenimiento

Love it

Revisado el 18-10-2019

An affordable full-feature email hosting company with super-responsive customer service.

Puntos a favor

Great deliverability, great customer service, has all the features I want.

Puntos en contra

The automation rules section is a bit clunky, but there have been steady improvements.

Jacob
  • Sector: Prensa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great overall ESP

Revisado el 22-01-2019

Very good overall - i am very happy with Convertkit took away 1 point for difficulty using the program (as i noted above) but otherwise its excellent

Puntos a favor

The delieverability is excellent - i have used many ESPs and I would say Convertkit has best open and click rates even better than Mailchimp which costs about twice as much

Puntos en contra

This is a hard to use platform, many features which other ESPs include as basic options, Convertkit does not include. A developer told me that Convertkit cuts down to ensure better deliverability, but I do not know IT stuff. Just be prepared to hire a developer to help you setup the basics and if you do that Converkit is a great ESP to use.

Thanh T
  • Sector: Filantropía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A powerful email marketing service provider with affordable pricing options

Revisado el 21-06-2018

Puntos a favor

Simple and powerful automation and multiple forms per list.
Easily delivers multiple opt-in incentives. This is a big step forward compared with MailChimp's feature.
Automatically process duplicate subscribers.

Puntos en contra

ConvertKit does not have a free plan like MailChimp does.
Limited design and landing page system.

Madhur
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A feature-rich platform to manage your email marketing

Revisado el 26-02-2021

The ability to use tags and segments is very helpful to me in delivering customized value-driven campaigns to my subscribers.

- Ability to tag/segment subscribers
- Ability to use multiple footers/signatures using email templates
- Ability to schedule
- A/B testing

Puntos en contra

- Interface and terminologies (broadcast vs campaign) took getting used to
- Could benefit from a wider selection of templates