Everhour

Software de seguimiento temporal, planificación, presupuestos y gastos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 412

Pablo
Pablo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

La mejor herramienta para realizar seguimiento de tareas

Revisado el 18-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Utilizo Everhour a diario integrado con Asana y es muy útil para poder ver el tiempo empleado por tareas y a su vez por cada proyecto. Utilizo la extensión de Chrome, que una vez instalada funciona perfectamente.

Puntos en contra

Tuve algunos problemas a la hora de vincular la extensión para que funcionara integrado con Asana, pero una vez logrado funciona bien.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thank you, pleased to help you!

Kate
Kate
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Revisado el 12-09-2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Puntos a favor

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Puntos en contra

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Revisado el 19-11-2019

Puntos a favor

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Puntos en contra

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Nick
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Revisado el 04-04-2018

Puntos a favor

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Puntos en contra

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Skyler

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Revisado el 27-10-2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Puntos a favor

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Puntos en contra

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Joel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everhour makes managing our projects and team more effective

Revisado el 24-03-2023

Puntos a favor

We track our time directly in our project management tool. It makes budgeting easier and more effective, saving us time and keeping our attention in the place where we do all of our work: Asana.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if the accounts payable side of Everhour integrated with Xero, i.e., what we owe to contractors. Then it would be a complete package!

Airtable

Razones para elegir Everhour

We wanted a budgeting tool. Everhour offers it, and it integrates with how we already work in Asana.

Software anterior

FreshBooks

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

We had to do all kinds of customization to make Airtable work. Everhour had all of the features we were trying to build ourselves. It saved us a huge amount of effort and time, and it is far more effective.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thanks, Xero integration development is kept in mind for sure!

Jeremy

Excellent intergration with ClickUp

Revisado el 28-02-2023

Very positive. I've used Everhour standalone, integrated with Asana and ClickUp and it's the best time tracking platform I've used!

Puntos a favor

The integration with clickup was intuitive, easy to set up and the immediate syncing between the platforms is impressive. I really like the flexibility of the reporting and the multiple ways you can add time for your daily tasks.

Puntos en contra

Minor things like sharing reports and problems if I move tasks between projects in ClickUp, they get orphaned in Everhour.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thanks for sharing your story!

Carolina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Revisado el 17-08-2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Puntos a favor

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Puntos en contra

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Bas

Fan from day 1

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Puntos a favor

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Puntos en contra

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker y Time Doctor

Razones para elegir Everhour

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Puntos a favor

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

Puntos en contra

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

The range of features totally outweighed the other tools considered, especially from a price point perspective.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia

Great time tracking through Asana

Revisado el 31-10-2019

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Puntos a favor

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

Puntos en contra

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Brooke
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simplified Our Project Management and Billing Dramatically!

Revisado el 28-09-2021

We found it easy to set up and use. There was definitely a ramp-up when it came to learning new ways to accomplish our goals, but I feel that Everhour was not difficult to switch to when we were ready.

Puntos a favor

It integrates cleanly with Asana and allows us to have real-time data in Asana about time spent on projects. It allows us to more quickly evaluate our fixed fee projects in light of the time we are taking on the projects. The billing is tied directly to Asana projects, so it eliminates user errors with users trying to determine where to track their time appropriately.

Puntos en contra

There are a few aspects of the software that are not intuitive, but we have still managed to find the information needed to edit what we need to. I feel that the tutorials aren't very fully built out. It would be nice to have more detail in using some of the features such as editing existing time/projects and report creation.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Brooke, thanks for the feedback!

Tomas
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Revisado el 06-06-2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

Puntos a favor

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Puntos en contra

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Guillermo
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Puntos a favor

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Dmitriy

Probably best time tracker

Puntos a favor

Good integration with Asana and Chrome extension. Detailed reports. Just nice UI.

Puntos en contra

Set of menus is a little bit confusing. First time loading sometimes takes too long.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thanks, for the review Dmitriy! We did so much to make the loading fast, is it really too slow?

Greg

Everhour has seamless integration

Revisado el 04-08-2023

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

Puntos a favor

One of the biggest reasons we chose Everhour was for the two integrations it has with Asana, and with Quickbooks.They are now seamlessly integrated where we can track time in Everhour or in Asana without them feeling disconnected or incongruent. The Asana integration has worked great for our time tracking needs.Our Quickbooks client and project list is our single source of truth. With Everhour it was able to take those lists and integrate them just as we needed it to. When we create invoices through Everhour it does a great job of copying them to Quickbooks.

Puntos en contra

Our biggest problem (and truly the only hitch right now) is that we have to manually export all of our invoices from Everhour to Quickbooks. We wish that this could be a simpler and less manually intensive route where we don't need to click through every client and we end up with 50+ tabs that have created the invoices.We wish we had a more dedicated page to send off the Invoices quickly and effortlessly, while still being able to edit the line items and expenses. (Further, why aren't we able to create invoices that only have expenses in them more easily?)

monday.com

Razones para elegir Everhour

Everhour has better integrations and a smarter way to track time. Pause/unpause is great!

Respuesta de Everhour

Thanks for the notice, Greg. We will think it further.

Loren

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Revisado el 29-10-2021

Puntos a favor

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Revisado el 03-04-2019

Puntos a favor

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Puntos en contra

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Mike
Mike

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Revisado el 28-04-2017

Puntos a favor

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Puntos en contra

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Integrates with other task management software

Revisado el 01-02-2019

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

Puntos a favor

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

Puntos en contra

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Respuesta de Everhour

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Volodymyr
Volodymyr

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good Time Tracking Program

Revisado el 28-08-2018

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

Puntos a favor

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing.

The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong.

Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

Puntos en contra

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Respuesta de Everhour

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Everhour Summary

Revisado el 09-10-2019

Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

Puntos a favor

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Puntos en contra

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Olena

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

Puntos a favor

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

Puntos en contra

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

So glad we found this

Revisado el 18-12-2019

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

Puntos a favor

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

Puntos en contra

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Luigi

Great tracker!

Revisado el 11-10-2019

Puntos a favor

A great thing about Everhour is that it understands the business need for time tracking and it satisfies that need very well. With integration with major browsers, Everhour is easy to use and not a bother. But my favorite thing about Everhour is that it understands the tendency for people to forget to track their time, which is why I really appreciate the edit time feature.

Puntos en contra

There have been moments that attempting integration didn't go seamlessly.

Respuesta de Everhour

Hi Luigi, thank you for your rave review, we try to make sync work seamless 100% of time.