Databox

Paneles de KPI con prioridad para dispositivos móviles

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 169

Michael
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent for tracking all our key metrics in one place

Revisado el 29-01-2021

Overall, a great tool for tracking and building boards on high-level metrics.

Puntos a favor

I love being able to have complete customizable control of my key metrics dashboard. It allows me a daily snapshot of how we're performing. Plus, being able to schedule snapshots be sent to Slack and email, etc. is great. I also love the goals feature, being able to put our metrics into context like this is great.

Puntos en contra

Some of the integrations are a little lacking, meaning data isn't always super accurate or up-to-date. We definitely cannot use a Databox board as a undisputed source of truth to report on, but rather as a snapshot to see trends. E.g. our Ahrefs Domain Rating is hardly ever correct on the board. I also wish there was a little more functionality within the integrations, the options for what you can pull from ActiveCampaign and Intercom are pretty lacking. And I wish they had a ChartMogul integration too!

Geckoboard
Tiffani

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

Revisado el 30-04-2020

Puntos a favor

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

Puntos en contra

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Sprout Social, Klipfolio y Cyfe

Razones para cambiar a Databox

Overall, I chose Databox over alternative products because I really enjoyed the UI for Databox the most and this is really important to people who will be the ones seeing these dashboards. For my colleagues, having dashboards that are very aesthetically pleasing makes a huge difference and Databox had the best looking platform out there (of course on top of all the other awesome features they offered as well). Although other competitors of Databox had very similar features, I chose Databox because it seemed to have the highest level of flexibility I wanted in an analytics platform as well as the nicest interface.
Mike
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Performance Dashboarding that can be free for up to 3 connections!

Revisado el 11-11-2022

I really enjoy using Databox dashboards. They make it easy for me to see all of the important data that I need in one place. I can also customize the dashboards to show me exactly what I want to see. The only downside is that they can be a bit tricky to set up at first, but once you get the hang of it, they're great!

Puntos a favor

Databox is a great software for keeping track of your data. It's easy to use and has a lot of features that are really helpful. I like that it's always up to date and that I can access it from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

I'm a huge fan of Databox. But sometimes i find it to be a bit clunky and difficult to use. The interface is not as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Additionally, I find the reporting options to be somewhat limited. Overall, i would still recommend Databox to others who want to make nice looking reports over multiple sources.

Geckoboard, DashThis y Google Data Studio

Razones para cambiar a Databox

It was 1 of the options my coworker already had experience in, and databox was able to make the connections with the tools we use most.
Zachary

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Databox: Close, but no cigar...or even cigarillo ...

Revisado el 24-02-2018

Puntos a favor

I work as the Director of Marketing Strategy at DD, which is an inbound marketing agency that services nonprofits and higher education institutions. We're a HubSpot certified partner agency and we were looking to Databox to help us make our client reports quicker, more interactive, and more robust. Databox's clean user-interface makes it really easy to notice trends...it also updates in almost real-time (if not real-time) which is helpful. The customizable dashboards are helpful as well...and there's no doubt that this tool is affordable to agencies like DD who need to report on a wide variety of metrics for 20+ accounts.

Puntos en contra

While there are definitely some pros to Databox, there are also some key features that they are missing. For example, you can't customize date ranges for reports. You have to choose from a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis...but you can't choose "Feb. 3 2017 - Feb. 23 2018" for example. This makes reporting very challenging if, for example, you start an inbound engagement with a client during the middle of the year and want to report on 6 month efforts and 12 month efforts that don't align perfectly with the Jan - Dec calendar year. Additionally, while the user-interface is clean, it's almost TOO white...our clients have found it really difficult to discern between traffic sources and points in time.

All of this is to say, I'm highly skeptical of reporting tools that don't let you customize the date and time of your reports...While Databox looks like 2018, it functions like 2010. We have cancelled our services as of now, but I have written emails and social posts to their product team and have encouraged them to "fix" the product and then come sell it to me again...

• Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Data visualization solution

Revisado el 15-11-2022

Fits perfectly on the mobile. I appreciate it

Puntos a favor

it is a very appreciated software in the analysis, the exploration of the data. it also allows to share its work

Puntos en contra

Difficulty to manage dates in visualizations

Klipfolio

Software anterior

Klipfolio
Laura
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great User-Friendly Reporting Software!

Revisado el 13-06-2022

Databox is an extremely user-friendly, helpful data visualization tool that keeps all of your data in one beautiful report. It's so easy to provide insights to clients and it is an essential reporting software to our advertising agency.

Puntos a favor

The ability to share a report dashboard link directly with clients was an absolute game-changer. Not only do we have beautiful reports with clearly defined metrics and KPIs, but we also have live dashboards that answer any client questions on the spot. It is easy to create, maintain, and update dashboards throughout the month. Great reporting software for agencies!

Puntos en contra

The integrations to data sources are wonderful, however, there seems to be a lag with the data– the numbers don't always align with the live metrics we see in our ad platforms. We are an agency that loves data, so I wish you could customize the date ranges more than simply daily, weekly, or monthly. Overall, great software with very minor cons.

Hayley
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Excellent product

Revisado el 14-10-2019

Very easy to use

Puntos a favor

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Cyfe

Razones para cambiar a Databox

Much easier to use. And the placements of the widgets on the dashboard fit nicely and don't require alot of effort to edit
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

best tool for recording statistical analytical data

Revisado el 29-06-2022

my experience is very rich , Databox is great for small businesses trying to make a statement to investors or for anyone trying to make a presentation. It's also a great way to make data-driven decisions.

Puntos a favor

This tool allows you to create data visualizations, see your key performance indicators (KPIs) at one time, and even make it easier to back up your statistical analytical data.

Puntos en contra

nothing negative to note but I would rather say that this software is more advanced than any of the other analytics tools I've ever used.

Stace
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So easy to use and great visualisation

Revisado el 08-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Its absolutely brilliant that they allow you to connect up to 4 social media accounts without having to pay. Social media isn't top of the list at our company so all we really need is Google Analytics and Linkedin. Once everything was set up and linked and I had spent a bit of time customising the boards all I have to do now is update and share them each month for the directors meeting. Super easy!

Puntos en contra

Its obviously a very complex piece of software and I'm sure there are things it does that I don't even know about yet.

Tom

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Really good to show multiple data points in one place

Revisado el 11-08-2022

Puntos a favor

This is a really good tool to show a lot of platform data in one place. Also really handy to be able to share the links and the updates show within the share link pretty much instantly.

Puntos en contra

The data connectors were pretty limited, but now I believe they are bringing more out and you can now create custom reports!

Jordan
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Just the tool we needed.

Revisado el 05-11-2019

For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner.

For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it.

I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

• Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Robust Reporting Platform

Revisado el 28-08-2021

Puntos a favor

Databox is highly customizable, allowing for white-labeling, custom reporting, and and offers a wide selection of native datasources that you can sync with out-of-the box.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, their customer service can be a bit slow to respond to requests.

Also, for more manual reports that utilize lots of texts and screenshots, there isn't much customization available to format text and images. This can make for reports that don't look great.

• Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Nice balance of functionality and price

Revisado el 18-08-2019

I liked Databox while I used it. It's not a BI tool by any means but it does have a few options to allow you to transform your data. They also have some cool options for tracking goals and the mobile app is leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Puntos a favor

The visuals look awesome on the computer, TV, and phone. I was impressed with how easy it was to create a metric.

Puntos en contra

Once the metrics are on the dashboard there isn't much else you can do with them. It lacks some of the basic functionality that I'd expect such as dragging to zoom into a certain section of the chart or even hovering over the comparison line to see the exact value.

Software anterior

Geckoboard
Daniel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What gets measured, gets managed right?

Revisado el 01-11-2018

We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding

We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create

Makes sense to promote it and build links right?

The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time

You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links

Even then?

It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right?

So we make sure to track the habit instead

We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard

If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least)

But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action

So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up)

We also have a weekly end goal that does the same

Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site

And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase

This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate result

Puntos a favor

The ability to integrate with multiple platforms

How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress

The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?)

The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Honestly nothing

Its super clean, easy to use, fast and intuitive

Chris
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

If you want to report from multiple sources at once then use this

Revisado el 09-10-2020

It is extremely flexible and it solves the problem of creating reports using spreadsheets to pull in custom data. You also can display your report in a variety of different graphical styles.

Once a report is created the viewer of the report can filter each graph by a specific date range.

Once I got the hang of using Databox I've come to love how flexible and powerful it is and would recommend it to anyone who needs to create a custom report for their business.

Puntos a favor

Databox makes it easy to create custom reports from multiple sources. For example, I've created a single report using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Normally this would be impossible in a single report.

You can use many different sources and Databox has multiple integrations that help you get started. If there isn't integration you still upload custom spreadsheets and create a report from those.

Within each report metric you can then filter down to the specific metric you want. You can also create calculated metrics to create your own metrics.

Puntos en contra

There can be a steep learning curve to get the exact metric you want. I had to spend a lot of time getting the correct filters and segments from Google Analytics. However, I was finally able to create those reports.

There is also a huge amount of data you can analyze and figuring out the exact metrics to report on can be daunting. But that can also be a result of not figuring out the best KPI's before creating your report.

Joby

Great for free

Revisado el 15-05-2018

Puntos a favor

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage.
They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few bugs as we are in the UK we want money to be in £ and their default is $ there are some work arounds to make it work but it would be nice to have currency support built in and automatic.
Sometimes the data shows a little funnily on the iPhone app, support are very good at fixing this issues though.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An incredible tool for aggregating and visualizing data

Revisado el 25-05-2022

To collect data from several sources to keep track of metrics and KPIs in a single location. In general, we utilize it to keep tabs on sales, marketing, and the overall financial health of the business. Dashboards and widgets make it simple to keep tabs on where we are and how things are progressing.

Puntos a favor

With Databox, creating custom reports from many sources is a breeze. Google Analytics and Google Search Console, for example, have been combined into a single report. Normally, this wouldn't be possible in a single report, but it was in this case. To get started, you can leverage a variety of different data sources and Databox's many integrations. Even if integration is not possible, you can still upload your spreadsheets and produce a report from them. Each report metric has a metric that can be narrowed down to the exact one you desire. Calculated metrics can also be used to create your metrics.

Puntos en contra

The data periods are difficult to align, but this is due to the various data sources rather than the program itself, as some of the settings are a little quirky. As I progressed further into custom metrics, this should not be a problem for the customer looking for a standard dashboard.

Juzni
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's my first to open app every morning

Revisado el 17-08-2016

Heard from a friend who is using Databox app in the company he works for (fortune 100 company). It was almost annoying seeing him checking his phone constantly. I downloaded it from App store the same day. On-boarding was a breeze and the next thing I was in the app with my Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Stripe already connected. I was using it few days - it was just a beautiful app on my phone nothing more. But then I found they have desktop app - they call it Designer - where you can combine all metrics together. At that moment I was hooked. We have connected more than 10 data sources since then (database also) and we were able to put all important metrics in one place for everybody to see. I'm recommending this to everybody!

Puntos a favor

I have access in one place to every important metrics I care. Just few clicks and I can change what I see on my phone and share with all my coworkers.

Puntos en contra

It wasn't an instant "click" in my head what Databox can do for us. There are almost no guides or documentation. Default metrics they fetch were not useful for our business.

Respuesta de Databox Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback.

Lucas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Blown away. Completely changed my household.

Revisado el 02-06-2018

At-a-glance view of everything I need to know about my business and household.

Puntos a favor

I think most people use software like this to track their business outcomes, but my wife and I? Nope. I mean yes, I have my mailchimp and social media results on there, but also bank balances, to-do lists from Google Sheets, all kinds of stuff across two cheap monitors that just sit in the corner of our house. You'd think that'd be anxiety inducing but it's the opposite - I wake up every day, know where my business is at, know where my finances are at, have the "honey-do's" all prepared, and even see the weather. I LOVE this program. Yeah it's a little more expensive than others but 100% worth it for the extra integrations. Recommend without hesitation.

Puntos en contra

It should be free for everyone everywhere, airdropped by satellite into rural villages with API manuals. ... no really though, it could be cheaper; there are iOS / Apple TV equivalents that are a quarter as expensive. If it weren't for the breadth of integrations I'd consider something else - but between those and all I can do aesthetically, it's a no-brainer.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This was a game changer for my digital marketing business

Revisado el 26-12-2018

Amazing. I love this tool.

Puntos a favor

Ok, so I was desperately looking for an affordable platform to centralize my reporting for my clients. Most things that I found were either too expensive or too limited. I tested many free reporting tools - not enough connections. I tested the "free trial" of the big guys - great, feature-rich, and waay out of my budget. Then I came across Databox and I have to tell you, it has been a complete game changer for me. The Free version allows you to connect 10 clients to 3 data sources for reporting but then I discovered that I could easily afford the next level upgrade version, which allowed me to enhance my reports with up to 10 data sources for 10 clients. The setup was extremely simple and once I created the dashboards and scorecards, I was able to click a button and create an easy to understand report for my clients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to keep up with the reporting for their marketing clients.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, nothing. Maybe that I have to pay for it to use it, but that's business.

James

Simple and powerful

Revisado el 19-08-2016

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

- Daily scorecards
- Beautiful designed web and mobile app
- Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools
- Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature
- Very helpful and responsive customer support

Puntos en contra

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Respuesta de Databox Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Crucial to unlock business insights

Revisado el 20-09-2019

Essential tool to reduce silos and get insights across all areas of the company. We got overblown with the tons of marketing data we could get with a few clicks and are big fans of Databox’s funnel visualisation which is one of the best in the market. We then extended Databox to all other areas and we’re now showing different datawalls in different screens throughout our office floor.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Being able to input data from different sources. Carousel mode to show different dashboards on the same screen. Great Support team.

Puntos en contra

No Cons really but it would rock even more if it had drill down capability

Andrej

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Revisado el 19-08-2016

Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)

Puntos a favor

All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

Puntos en contra

More data connectors for my team like Jira

Respuesta de Databox Traducir a español

Thank you for your review.

Katie
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Beautiful Mobile app, easy to get addicted to.

Revisado el 12-08-2016

I signed up Databox only two months ago, but I've used the mobile app pretty much every day since. It's very easy to connect your cloud services and add the basic metrics, and it takes just a little bit of extra work to add more specific ones (like, in my case, custom funnel data from Mixpanel). I've also played around with connecting our SQL database to Databox - all these options are available even on the Free plan. I like it that you can put data from different datasources on the same visualization (e.g. steps in a funnel). The platform is quite powerful underneath, still lacking a little bit of self-help content as of now, but customer support was very helpful and I've set up just the dashboard that I've always wanted.

Puntos a favor

Beautiful visualizations, the drag-and-drop interface of the Designer tool (where you set up your visualizations), the Scorecard feature

Puntos en contra

All options are not very well documented

Respuesta de Databox Traducir a español

Thank you for reviewing Katie. We will try to add the things you mentioned.

Molly
  • Sector: Construcción

Practical & Pleaseing Data Tool For the Small Business

Revisado el 27-11-2018

Building reports for clients can be time consuming and full of confusing, intricate processes. Data Box has really allowed my company to scale reporting for our clients - building easy reports

Puntos a favor

The software is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Easily view your data from Analytics, Google Ads, social media, etc. all in one spot.

the feature I find most valuable is the ability to set alerts for goals. This reminds me n my team of our progress and where we stand in regards to our goals. You can set these so clients can see them as well!

Overall it is simple to build visuals without code and drill down further into those visuals via the query builder or manipulating data rows/columns.

Puntos en contra

To really use the tool to its full potential you should use the paid version. The free version is very limiting in data and may limit data source connections.