Databox

Paneles de KPI con prioridad para dispositivos móviles

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 191

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This was a game changer for my digital marketing business

Revisado el 26-12-2018

Amazing. I love this tool.

Amazing. I love this tool.

Puntos a favor

Ok, so I was desperately looking for an affordable platform to centralize my reporting for my clients. Most things that I found were either too expensive or too limited. I tested many free reporting tools - not enough connections. I tested the "free trial" of the big guys - great, feature-rich, and waay out of my budget. Then I came across Databox and I have to tell you, it has been a complete game changer for me. The Free version allows you to connect 10 clients to 3 data sources for reporting but then I discovered that I could easily afford the next level upgrade version, which allowed me to enhance my reports with up to 10 data sources for 10 clients. The setup was extremely simple and once I created the dashboards and scorecards, I was able to click a button and create an easy to understand report for my clients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to keep up with the reporting for their marketing clients.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, nothing. Maybe that I have to pay for it to use it, but that's business.

Parth
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent app for accessing and visualising statistics

Revisado el 15-02-2023

For my clients, Databox makes it easier to demonstrate an ROI for inbound and paid media initiatives. When I'm keeping track of the effectiveness of our digital marketing, saves me time. I can display the dashboard at board meetings with vibrant charts and figures, and we also built it into the websites so everyone who visits can easily see our accomplishments.

Puntos a favor

I adore databox for a lot of reasons. It's quite intuitive, to start. You don't have to be an expert with data. With sophisticated data modelling capabilities, we can change the measurement display, and the programme really manages all the frames for me. Additionally, everything has built-in connectors, so I can often create a fantastic dashboard with only a few clicks. The programme itself has a nice appearance, and it has some useful features that allow for the clear visualisation of a lot of data.

Puntos en contra

It's not that I dislike what I'm going to say, but I'd want to have access to more instructional films, particularly ones that teach me how to assist myself. Data sources can occasionally lose connectivity when using Databox, which might result in the loss of historical data.

william
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Some nice features, horribly run as a company and service

Revisado el 09-07-2021

Sporadic up/downtime. Frequently doesn't update correctly. Buggy with filters often times not working properly.

Puntos a favor

The visualizations are great. The visual options are really some of the best I've seen.

Puntos en contra

Databox probably has the worst customer support of any software company I've ever deal with. That's not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is absolutely atrocious. It can take hours or days to get a support response that's so obviously incorrect that a user with just a couple hours on the platform would know that it's wrong.

Samuel
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

How to perform magic with Data box

Revisado el 10-05-2023

Puntos a favor

Ease to visualize and analyse dataInexpensive

Puntos en contra

Lacks customization to consumer taste and design

Ray
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

World Class KPI Dashboards

Revisado el 14-12-2022

Puntos a favor

Amazingly powerful and rock solid up time.

Puntos en contra

It does take a tech savvy designer to set up.

Miha
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and pleasing to the eye

Revisado el 02-05-2019

Puntos a favor

You can get started in under a minute with no prior knowledge about analytics or dashboards. The free templates (made by other marketers) make it super easy to visualize your data.

Puntos en contra

More tehcnical users might miss advanced features (like making custom in-app API calls) but I guess that would defeat the purpose of keeping it simple for the rest of us.

Brock
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best reporting software out there

Revisado el 15-12-2022

great customer service.

great customer service.

Puntos a favor

simple, easy to use and it integrates into slack which makes it easy to give automated reports to our clients

Puntos en contra

no real cons, but it would be great if the custom equations were on the basic plan. Seems like something everyone should have access to especially given how much i'm paying. Something as simple as Cost Per Purchase is not available on the TikTok dashboard when it is clearly available on TikTok

Stace
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So easy to use and great visualisation

Revisado el 08-11-2022

Puntos a favor

Its absolutely brilliant that they allow you to connect up to 4 social media accounts without having to pay. Social media isn't top of the list at our company so all we really need is Google Analytics and Linkedin. Once everything was set up and linked and I had spent a bit of time customising the boards all I have to do now is update and share them each month for the directors meeting. Super easy!

Puntos en contra

Its obviously a very complex piece of software and I'm sure there are things it does that I don't even know about yet.

Rinora

Databox Review Hallakate

Revisado el 14-12-2022

Puntos a favor

The customization options for each dashboard

Puntos en contra

Data sources keep disconnecting at times.

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great team that go over and above to help you get set up

Revisado el 02-03-2023

Pleasure to learn to use. Looking forward to learning more

Pleasure to learn to use. Looking forward to learning more

Puntos a favor

- amazing support team- adaptable system allowing us to congregate data sources

Puntos en contra

- bit glichy occasionally - would be great to get more data sources added e.g. appsflyer

• Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Nice balance of functionality and price

Revisado el 18-08-2019

I liked Databox while I used it. It's not a BI tool by any means but it does have a few options to allow you to transform your data. They also have some cool options for tracking goals and the mobile app is leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Puntos a favor

The visuals look awesome on the computer, TV, and phone. I was impressed with how easy it was to create a metric.

Puntos en contra

Once the metrics are on the dashboard there isn't much else you can do with them. It lacks some of the basic functionality that I'd expect such as dragging to zoom into a certain section of the chart or even hovering over the comparison line to see the exact value.

Software anterior

Geckoboard
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An incredible tool for aggregating and visualizing data

Revisado el 25-05-2022

To collect data from several sources to keep track of metrics and KPIs in a single location. In general, we utilize it to keep tabs on sales, marketing, and the overall financial health of the business. Dashboards and widgets make it simple to keep tabs on where we are and how things are progressing.

Puntos a favor

With Databox, creating custom reports from many sources is a breeze. Google Analytics and Google Search Console, for example, have been combined into a single report. Normally, this wouldn't be possible in a single report, but it was in this case. To get started, you can leverage a variety of different data sources and Databox's many integrations. Even if integration is not possible, you can still upload your spreadsheets and produce a report from them. Each report metric has a metric that can be narrowed down to the exact one you desire. Calculated metrics can also be used to create your metrics.

Puntos en contra

The data periods are difficult to align, but this is due to the various data sources rather than the program itself, as some of the settings are a little quirky. As I progressed further into custom metrics, this should not be a problem for the customer looking for a standard dashboard.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Crucial to unlock business insights

Revisado el 20-09-2019

Essential tool to reduce silos and get insights across all areas of the company. We got overblown with the tons of marketing data we could get with a few clicks and are big fans of Databox’s funnel visualisation which is one of the best in the market. We then extended Databox to all other areas and we’re now showing different datawalls in different screens throughout our office floor.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Being able to input data from different sources. Carousel mode to show different dashboards on the same screen. Great Support team.

Puntos en contra

No Cons really but it would rock even more if it had drill down capability

• Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A complete 3rd party analytics software.

Revisado el 30-12-2019

I like the idea to see all the views of my google Chanel under one dashboard. UI is simple and working with multiple accounts is just very easy.

Puntos a favor

Signup is very fast with google, and without the password, it is more secure as my google have two-way auth.
I use our youtube channel statistics and some ads result under one dashboard. All the URL and video views give me an idea about my general and shared video views.
It is workes on API so my data does not get altered and the reporting is really nice. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting features are really convenient to use.
All my channels statistics I can view under one dashboard and one login. I event don't have to log on to the all account to see all the daily views.
The connection or integration is just flawless, but not all the options are free. When I tried google sheets to get a report from it I found it is included with paid plans. But the free plan offers enough for me to connect 2 of my channel and see about them.

Puntos en contra

Not all the integration, some of them are very commonly available are available to use with all plans. I need to upgrade to use with google sheets, which is available for free.

Dylan
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Absolutely amazing Tool

Revisado el 20-09-2019

Databox is our daily KPI tool and has helped us to increase our value and traffic. It's one of the overall best tools I've ever seen with its amazing selection of templates, wide and an I mean really wide range of possible Integration of Tools, and more!

Puntos a favor

The easy integration across a different platform that leverages Big Data in an instance to provide useful insight.

Puntos en contra

I'd say the modification for the KPI's could feature a bit more Modification in terms of more Team Roles Setup

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

Revisado el 01-08-2018

Puntos a favor

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

Puntos en contra

NOTHING! Please keep doing what you are doing, Databox! I can't imagine doing my job without this software, literally!

Pablo
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excelent dashboard for daily follow up of campaigns

Revisado el 27-07-2022

Very good

Very good

Puntos a favor

Easy initial set up and solid daily results (the sync with Google is really good)

Puntos en contra

Lack of more parameters for fine tuning reports

Nathaniel

Beautiful Metrics & Reporting

Revisado el 23-09-2019

Some of the team here can build marketing dashboards in Google Data Studio, but this can be time-consuming and most situations don't require the levels of customisation that GDS allows. Databox has allowed us to speed up the deployment of reporting dashboards and given the wider team access to this ability.

Puntos a favor

The way that Databox has been built is all about speed and simplicity, with little or no knowledge in building dashboards and reporting functions you can set up beautiful looking reporting systems.

Puntos en contra

There are some functions in the dashboard builder that still feel a little clunky, such as only being able to move an element once you've selected it and hovered over the move crosshair - but these are small UI points.

Jeremy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Revisado el 16-10-2018

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Puntos a favor

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Puntos en contra

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Matthew
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing wall of data with great presentation options

Revisado el 21-05-2017

easily view and break down complex data sources in minutes.

easily view and break down complex data sources in minutes.

Puntos a favor

Visually its the best I've seen (and I've seen a lot). The integrations are pretty flawless as far as setup goes. I had one small hickup but the team was on it and fixed. The phone app is great and you can even administer the phone data views separate to the desktop - that's awesome!

Puntos en contra

The real-estate of datawalls is tricky. On one hand if you have three main chunks of data to look at they're great, but it you want to view more (like all the various metrics for a website traffic including conversions rates, etc) you run out of space due to the grid system. But it's not all bad.

Sarath
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

“Beautiful web and Mobile app”

Revisado el 06-12-2018

Puntos a favor

Data box is a simple and good, Awesome designed web and mobile apps, good responsive for customer support,Very Important data stored in one place, easy to use.

Puntos en contra

In my opinion data box software is best clean, easy to understanding and fastest

Mike
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dashboard that I was looking for years!!!

Revisado el 19-02-2017

I've been looking for such service for couple of years... That can combine my sales data (I send it from WooCommerce via Zapier) with Google Analytics and Google Ads/Facebook Ads in one simple mobile app. That is so much easy to monitor everything I need... no.of leads from Active Campaign through Zapier, no. of unsubscribers, expenses - Google Sheet via Zapier ... everything finally comes together to a cool looking dashboard on my iPhone.

Puntos a favor

Dashboards look very nice and are very flexible. With Zapier you can get any data to the Databox

Puntos en contra

I wish they add direct integration with WooCommerce

Kevin
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great software for easy dashboarding

Revisado el 05-04-2017

Databox is quite the piece of software. It's great for simply connecting your datasources and pulling it all in a single dashboard to create a quick and easy overview of all your data. Especially as a datawall on a big screen like a large tv it looks simply amazing. Sadly you need a paid subscription if you also want to view your data on your smartphone, something small companies like us don't have a budget for.

- Easy to use.
- Looks good.
- Many customization options.

- Subscription prices.
- Hidden options behind paywall (mobile dataviews)

William

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Beautiful, functional product. Outstanding support. Room to grow.

Revisado el 20-08-2019

Puntos a favor

The aesthetics of Databox's databoards are beautiful. Configuring the blocks is simple, and the integrations are expansive. Additionally, they're easy to share and embed. But above all, the customer support is terrific.

Puntos en contra

Customization is quite limited, which is good for less technical users but a drawback to more advanced ones. Also, Google Sheets integration is only on the paid option.

Zen
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

First rate app - databox gives me exactly the information I need to check on store performance

Revisado el 24-05-2017

It's the onlynapp I can find that gives me metrics so simple that I can use them.

Puntos a favor

I asked for a specific graphing method and databox made the customization in a flash. I also like the simplicity of the data analysis provided. Nothing complicated. Just straightforward very useful metrics. A few. That makes it actionable. Not like those other apps that just provide a ton of data but very little information