Opiniones de Kixie PowerCall

Kixie PowerCall

4,7 (274)
¡Escribe una reseña!
La manera más rápida de hacer más llamadas de ventas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 274

Oscar
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Excelentes funciones.

Revisado el 28-08-2023

Puntos a favor

Me gustó el rápido clic para marcar y la opción de SMS me ayudó a obtener una respuesta lo antes posible .

Puntos en contra

Si deja un mensaje y hace clic en " 1" o " # " para enviarlo , tardará un poco , pero no es gran cosa.

Mark
Mark

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Revisado el 02-08-2018

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Puntos en contra

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Alec

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

Revisado el 05-12-2019

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Puntos a favor

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Puntos en contra

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Respuesta de Kixie

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Jason
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Ok Product, Terrible Customer Service

Revisado el 20-10-2021

It's been really bad, I will not be renewing and I am unhappy with the customer service. I tried on several attempts to reach out to them and resolve the issue, however they have a strict no refund policy and apparently don't care if you are satisfied with the product or not. You also can't turn off auto renewal at all, I had to write them explicitly telling them NOT to renew my subscription - because they will just automatically charge you their annually fee without any advanced notice. I really am not happy with this product.

Puntos a favor

I can send text messages to potential clients.

Puntos en contra

The Customer Service is really BAD. Before considering this product, be mindful that there are NO REFUNDS issued for any reason, even if you are unhappy with the product. I added an additional user to my team, but was surprised that the software did not offer the functionality I was hoping for. So after 8 days, I decided that having an extra user was not going to work out for me, however I was charged in advance for a year and there is no refund for a user I will not be using.

Kevin
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Troubles from Day One

Revisado el 16-03-2021

Puntos a favor

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Puntos en contra

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use.

The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team.

The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Dialpad y Aircall

Razones para elegir Kixie PowerCall

The system was shutting down in 2020

Razones para cambiar a Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had unlimited calling and texting, and with our teams volume of calls across North America, it was the leading factor.
Farid

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple to use and great features

Revisado el 12-03-2021

Overall has been great.

Overall has been great.

Puntos a favor

I like that i can click and dial quickly and SMS option has helped greatly to receive responses asap.

Puntos en contra

a bit of delay when leaving messaging then clicking 1 or # to submit but not big deal

Justin

Game changer

Revisado el 26-08-2020

Puntos a favor

It does everything we need and the power dialer is beyond what I could have imagined for sales workflows and instant lead calls! Also the team that helped us get started was over the top enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Puntos en contra

None. There's literally nothing bad about it.

Aircall

Razones para cambiar a Kixie PowerCall

It integrated with HubSpot better and did more.
Jessica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Amazing Software

Revisado el 07-12-2020

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and navigate. Extremely useful tool & integrations.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much i can say negatively about Kixie

Aman
Aman
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Kixie PowerCall is a sales engagement platform that seamlessly integrates with popular...

Revisado el 21-02-2023

In general, I tend to have a positive experience with Kixie PowerCall, as the platform's integration with popular CRM systems, automatic call logging, and real-time analytics and reporting features are all well-received and effective in improving sales productivity and efficiency. However, I have expressed concern about the pricing, which may be too high for small businesses or teams with limited budgets. User interface could be more intuitive. Nevertheless, most users consider Kixie PowerCall to be a valuable sales engagement tool, with many reporting that it has led to improved sales performance and revenue growth.

Puntos a favor

I tend to appreciate most about Kixie PowerCall include its seamless integration with popular CRM systems, its automatic call logging and local presence dialing features, and its real-time analytics and reporting capabilities. I also tend to appreciate the platform's ease of use and its ability to significantly improve sales productivity and efficiency.

Puntos en contra

I have expressed concerns that Kixie PowerCall's pricing may be expensive, particularly for small businesses or teams with limited budgets. In addition, I have mentioned that the user interface could be more intuitive and user-friendly. Despite these minor criticisms, the platform generally receives positive feedback from users, indicating that the benefits of using Kixie PowerCall for sales engagement generally outweigh any drawbacks.

Gina
Gina
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Great! Highly Recommend!

Revisado el 12-05-2021

We are using Kixie as a training and development tool to increase sales velocity. We also use it as a way to increase contact rate with our prospects with the local presence feature.

Puntos a favor

We were specifically looking for a dialer with a local presence, also texting, and the ability to listen to calls. Kixie checked all the boxes. The system is very easy to use - which made getting the team on board simple. I sat through a demo with hubspot and they didn't have what I needed, and kixie came recommended. I loved they were able to give us a free trial so we could test it out and see how we liked it. Our sales rep at Kixie helped my team with set up & was available to answer any of their questions.

Puntos en contra

Kixie has all the features we need. We considered a video conference software, however, most of our team doesn't run presentations so we wouldn't have a need for video conferencing. Integration was very simple. the team currently used their cell phones, so it was a simple as connecting hubspot in the settings. set up took 2 minutes per user max.

Linsey
Linsey
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy integration and quick to use

Revisado el 03-02-2022

As a fully remote company, my team needed ONE phone number for our contacts to call to reach an available ear. Giving our contacts the option to route their call directly to a specialist with their own extension came in handy.

Puntos a favor

Loved the synced up logging feature of notes to the contact record in our Hubspot CRM. My team could complete a call/text/voicemail and the timestamp and notes from the correspondence were automatically added to the record. Helped keep us on the same page!

Puntos en contra

I am not sure that there was a downside other than getting a few stubborn team members to adopt it. Perhaps there could be more video tutorials to make it easy to onboard slow-adopters.

Annette
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

Revisado el 09-12-2019

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Puntos en contra

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Five9, Salesforce Sales Cloud y VanillaSoft

• Sector: Tabaco

Kixie PowerCall

Revisado el 09-06-2020

Puntos a favor

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Puntos en contra

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Respuesta de Kixie

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Adam
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Revisado el 12-08-2020

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Puntos en contra

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Zendesk Suite
Kristen
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

Revisado el 21-04-2021

Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Puntos a favor

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data.
Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need.
Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Puntos en contra

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues.
Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

Duane
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Worth a look

Revisado el 12-06-2020

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Puntos a favor

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Puntos en contra

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

Respuesta de Kixie

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Joey
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

an honest review

Revisado el 20-08-2019

integration with zoho crm
customer support before you decide to leave is good

Everything!!
Call QUality iS HORRRIBLE. They surprise you at signup saying you have to pay several months in advance even though there is nothing in their sales material online that says thats needed
They advertise an auto dialer, but when you go to sign up the auto dialer is not working at all and in coding and development to come back out in re release in few months, yet they still charge you the same rate.
the call quality is horrible
the iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless

i wanted to get out and get a refund of the amount paid in advance but they wouldn't refund anything per their "policy"
i have a policy to write honest reviews for companies that take advantage of their customer just on principle

Mojo Helpdesk

fully integrated product
Kyle
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Kixie is a dream

Revisado el 08-09-2022

It really does meet all of our needs when it comes to inbound and outbound calls. We couldn't have asked for a better solution at a more affordable price. And the team at Kixie has consistently been so responsive to any issues that have occasionally come up. Customer service is at the heart of any great service, and Kixie knocks it out of the park here.

Puntos a favor

Kixie truly meets all of our needs. Technology will always come with occasional day to day hiccups, but they're rare with Kixie, and the few times a system issue has arisen, their customer service team is masterful in providing the solution we need to keep rolling. The system is intuitive to use, saves us a ton of time, and beautifully coordinates with our other software tools to create as seamless of a call and review process as possible without us creating our own all-encompassing software solution.

Puntos en contra

It's really hard to pick much out. The auto dialer occasionally disappears for an individual user or two in a brief glitch, but it's never been a problem that persists or happens often at all.

Respuesta de Kixie

Hi Kyle, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've been having a great experience with our product and out team. Thanks for being a customer, and have a great day!

Thomas

Makes my job easier

Revisado el 18-06-2020

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Puntos a favor

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Puntos en contra

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Jenna
  • Sector: Filantropía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Revisado el 23-01-2019

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Puntos a favor

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Puntos en contra

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Morgan
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Works seamlessly

Revisado el 10-09-2021

Its worked extremely well for our team so far. We use it to dial 100-200 contacts per day, per rep, and its very easy to use and syncs without issue. The calls are also saved right into HubSpot which makes my job as the director a lot easier as I can quickly review calls / demos etc without having to rely on the reps recording the calls.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, seamless integration, records the calls, has a great dashboard.

Puntos en contra

Need to configure your internet to prioritize Kixie otherwise it might lag.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Overpriced sales call solution with some US-specific gadgets

Revisado el 08-08-2020

Puntos a favor

Directly call from Pipedrive, next call starts when a call ends, Chrome Browser integration, for US: local number selected on the person you call. It probably most suitable if you want to call 100 of people a day for spam calls, not for serious B2B calls.

Puntos en contra

Very short 14 days test period, afterwards it gets really expensive. In the test period it was not possible to test with European number - which of course - costs extra. To extend our testing we already had to pay several hundred dollars for just 2 sales people. The Chrome extension was unstable, support only answer was to reinstall and restart the Browser. Afterwards we used a simple VOIP provider with costs us less than $20 a month for 3 numbers and we are super happy with it - it just works. Very aggressive and pushy sales people.

Respuesta de Kixie

My gut reaction as a marketer is to always be super understanding with an intent to fix any client or customer issues or clear up any misunderstandings. Since there is no name and company associated with this review, I invite you to connect with me ([email protected]) to talk about how we can make this right and deliver value to you and your business - just as we've done for thousands of other companies.

Dennis
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Product

Revisado el 09-06-2020

Puntos a favor

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

Puntos en contra

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

Respuesta de Kixie

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Aaron

Kixie Power Calling

Revisado el 06-10-2022

Puntos a favor

The ease of use from installing to use is fantastic. Pairs well with various integrations as well as browser addons. Very simplistic and relatively easy to ensure the functionality is working.

Puntos en contra

I haven’t come across anything in the software that I have found as a con in over two years of use.

Respuesta de Kixie

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review and for being a longtime customer!

Jordan

Seemless!

Revisado el 19-08-2020

It has made our entire call record and note taking process way easier!

It has made our entire call record and note taking process way easier!

Puntos a favor

This software was very easy to implement company wide and synced with our CRM with little setup.

Puntos en contra

We like everything about the software so far.